IGNORED

The Wissmann Family

JermajestyDuggar

21 minutes ago, Dominionatrix said:

This is total speculation on my part, but my hypothesis is that Stephen Wissman was the failed relationship Chelsy Bontrager had before she got together with John Maxwell. That or he and Allison were a thing, as I think she also had a breakup prior to Mr Helferich. 

Given how the Bontrager parents love to arrange marriages with families they like, I agree that it’s odd that they haven’t had any Wissman matches we know about.  

I agree. It’s completely possibly Mathias Wissmann had dated Chelsy before they each got married on the same day! I always thought that would have been interesting. 

• Upvote 13

I have never seen so many people who look so much alike. It is like a genetic experiment horror movie.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I have never seen so many people who look so much alike. It is like a genetic experiment horror movie.

I agree. The parents don’t look exactly alike, but their features are similar enough to make all their kids look alike. It’s interesting because they all have different eye and hair color! They have blondes, light brown hair, dark brown hair, blue eyes, brown eyes and hazel eyes in the family. So you would think they shouldn’t look so much alike. But somehow they do. 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I agree. The parents don’t look exactly alike, but their features are similar enough to make all their kids look alike. It’s interesting because they all have different eye and hair color! They have blondes, light brown hair, dark brown hair, blue eyes, brown eyes and hazel eyes in the family. So you would think they shouldn’t look so much alike. But somehow they do. 

Jerm, I went through the instas and felt like I was checking out photos from the Village of the Damned. I knew the Wissmans vaguely but always had them confused with the Weiss family -ie super good looking ALERT dude  Skylar’s family.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

The Pecans are similar but kind of opposite? Pris and David look super alike, while their kids all have the same coloring but don't actually look like their parents nor each other in any particular way beyond the coloring.

As for the Wissman/Bontrager speculation... I think it makes perfect sense. I'd wondered about Chelsy and Allison's priors but never put too much thought into it. I feel like the Wissmans are one of those families that I've seen around from time to time, and apparently I had read some of their threads, but they haven't been especially notable beyond 'oh yeah, another large singing family.'

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

The Pecans are similar but kind of opposite? Pris and David look super alike, while their kids all have the same coloring but don't actually look like their parents nor each other in any particular way beyond the coloring.

As for the Wissman/Bontrager speculation... I think it makes perfect sense. I'd wondered about Chelsy and Allison's priors but never put too much thought into it. I feel like the Wissmans are one of those families that I've seen around from time to time, and apparently I had read some of their threads, but they haven't been especially notable beyond 'oh yeah, another large singing family.'

Give the Pecans time. I bet it will be another Village of the Damn in Texas!

• Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 13

I’m speculating Logan Smith is going after Susannah Wissmann. They’ve been pictured together twice at the discipleship summit. I thought he was going after her last year but then we heard nothing from them. She’s one of the few female pilots in fundieland so it would make sense he wanted a future fundie bride he had something in common with. 

• Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 4:47 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m speculating Logan Smith is going after Susannah Wissmann. They’ve been pictured together twice at the discipleship summit. I thought he was going after her last year but then we heard nothing from them. She’s one of the few female pilots in fundieland so it would make sense he wanted a future fundie bride he had something in common with. 

Logan was involved with the Wissmann's latest festival thing (*EDIT Lake Itasca, haha, @JermajestyDuggar l just saw your post about this in the Jana thread*). In Logan's insta story  yesterday he reposted from Hannah's insta story, of the whole production cast. Why are they always performing or doing productions in prairie dresses?

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Thank You 2

3 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Logan was involved with the Wissmann's latest festival thing (I don't know what it's called, I haven't followed them until the past couple months, but I've seen the "theater" pics of them all dressed up in prairie dresses lol). In Logan's insta story  yesterday he reposted from Hannah's insta story, of the whole production cast. 

(I wish I knew what the event was called, I feel like this post doesn't make any sense xD)

I posted the picture on Jana’s thread today. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I posted the picture on Jana’s thread today. 

👍👍😅😅

That a lot of Wissmann relationships for the year (speculated or confirmed). Nate's posting about his gf on his instagram, unusual from prior Wissmann dating behavior, and we're theorizing about Stephen Hannah and Susanna. That just leaves Elizabeth at almost-32 & Alaythia at almost-22 as the single adults in the family. Then teenage super-auntie Charissa. 

• Upvote 3

I didn't see this posted anywhere, so apologies if I missed it.  Yesterday Rachel (Wissman) Busenitz posted in her stories on FB and Instagram that she had a miscarriage last week.  They went for their mid-point ultrasound and there was no heartbeat.  She delivered a baby girl , Faith Elizabeth, estimated to be 17-18 weeks gestation with the cord wrapped around her neck twice.  I believe she said delivery was last Wed.  She is obviously struggling with this second late miscarriage in a row.

I had noticed that she really appeared to be glowing in recent weeks/months but thought it was due to the weight loss she was doing.

It was posted 20 hours ago so won't be on her story for much longer.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 29

11 minutes ago, fundiefollower said:

I didn't see this posted anywhere, so apologies if I missed it.  Yesterday Rachel (Wissman) Busenitz posted in her stories on FB and Instagram that she had a miscarriage last week.  They went for their mid-point ultrasound and there was no heartbeat.  She delivered a baby girl , Faith Elizabeth, estimated to be 17-18 weeks gestation with the cord wrapped around her neck twice.  I believe she said delivery was last Wed.  She is obviously struggling with this second late miscarriage in a row.

I had noticed that she really appeared to be glowing in recent weeks/months but thought it was due to the weight loss she was doing.

It was posted 20 hours ago so won't be on her story for much longer.

It was posted on the fundie pregnancy thread yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Didn't another Wissman have a miscarriage earlier this year?

Yes, that was Rachel herself. This is her second second-trimester pregnancy loss in 2021. I feel horrible for her 😕 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 8
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Yes, that was Rachel herself. This is her second second-trimester pregnancy loss in 2021. I feel horrible for her 😕 

so she got pregnant immediately after 2021 pregnancy #1?

15 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I can’t do the math properly but she lost her last pregnancy in January I think. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Looks like she may have gotten pregnant in April. About 3 months after the previous loss.

• Upvote 4

I don’t know, but older folks who already have healthy kids, and who have suffered 2 later gestational losses, maybe some reevaluation needs to be done. 

It seems they only want to listen to the Lord when s/he is giving them what they want.

• Upvote 12
  • Fuck You 1
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to The Wissmann Family

What’s sad is that her chance of miscarriage will only go up as she gets older. I imagine a lot of fundie women have had miscarriages in their 40s and just don’t talk about it. We know Kelly Jo did, Michelle did, Ma Bowers did, and I believe Ma Morton did too. But we only know about those because of blogs. 

• Upvote 6

According to haanah wissmann’s Instagram stories, her and some of her sisters are road tripping this weekend to Missouri. She did a question box and answered an ask about when the next wissmann wedding will be, she responded “haha! No idea”. So either no engagements have happened, no dates have been set, or she’s lying to throw people off 

85AB85C6-118B-4E2F-B4C8-697B238A519A.png

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, kbohn23 said:

According to haanah wissmann’s Instagram stories, her and some of her sisters are road tripping this weekend to Missouri. She did a question box and answered an ask about when the next wissmann wedding will be, she responded “haha! No idea”. So either no engagements have happened, no dates have been set, or she’s lying to throw people off 

85AB85C6-118B-4E2F-B4C8-697B238A519A.png

Her “haha” makes me think she’s lying. Plus she says they aren’t in the cult. But they hang out with tons and tons of IBLP ATI cult members.

BD689272-C983-4A48-B6BB-999AB3D57BDF.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her “haha” makes me think she’s lying. Plus she says they aren’t in the cult. But they hang out with tons and tons of IBLP ATI cult members.

BD689272-C983-4A48-B6BB-999AB3D57BDF.jpeg

I just saw that and rolled my eyes back in my head…maybe “haha! No idea” is sarcastic towards whoever asked the question 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

If the girls say they are on a road trip to Missouri, I think it’s possible they are actually headed to NW Arkansas. 

Bridal shower maybe? 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If the girls say they are on a road trip to Missouri,

A courtship with some Helferich, maybe?

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

A courtship with some Helferich, maybe?

The thing about Missouri is that fundies love Branson. They love Silver Dollar City. And that area is actually really close to where the Duggars live. I think it’s only an hour or so from the Duggar’s to SDC. So anytime they are headed that way, I assume they are meeting up with some Duggars.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 2