IGNORED

The Wissmann Family

JermajestyDuggar

On a totally different subject - what happened to Rachel? I don't often check her instagram because of all the stuff she posted around the election but when I went to check it is totally gone. Has she rebranded or is she off social media? Could this be part of the Wissman scrubbing in preparation for one or two marriages with the Duggar's. Who knows but I'm on the speculation bus now ?

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If this turns out to be a thing and Jana does get married...it was a pleasure knowing all of you.

I am not sure either @Destiny nor I will survive the explosion when FJ self combusts, but I know I speak for her as well when I say that we hope you all save yourselves.  

Remember us fondly after we're gone.

(She does all the heavy lifting so she would die trying to save FJ and I'd die throwing myself on her body after the fact just going down with the ship....you know as less helpful first mates are wont to do.  I am nothing if not Gilligan.)

Here’s the good thing. Since it is leaked, there won’t be a gigantic boom of posts like with Nurie. Since Nurie’s wasn’t leaked, we all found out at once. This leak is good for FJ! Let it out in dribs and drabs! Not one big surprise!

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, browngrl said:

On a totally different subject - what happened to Rachel? 

Rachel just lost her baby at 19 weeks... 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 15

14 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Rachel just lost her baby at 19 weeks... 

She came back after that - she even posted some pictures they took and seemed to be back to the regular things she posted about. Still she may have been putting on a happy face but then just couldn't keep it up. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

45 minutes ago, browngrl said:

On a totally different subject - what happened to Rachel? I don't often check her instagram because of all the stuff she posted around the election but when I went to check it is totally gone. Has she rebranded or is she off social media? Could this be part of the Wissman scrubbing in preparation for one or two marriages with the Duggar's. Who knows but I'm on the speculation bus now ?

Maybe she went private? I follow her and she's posting her normal stuff as of just a few hours ago.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, browngrl said:

She came back after that - she even posted some pictures they took and seemed to be back to the regular things she posted about. Still she may have been putting on a happy face but then just couldn't keep it up. 

She said a few days ago in her stories that she loves posting on stories so much that she forgets to make posts to her feed. She posts to stories almost every day. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

32 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If this turns out to be a thing and Jana does get married...it was a pleasure knowing all of you.

I am not sure either @Destiny nor I will survive the explosion when FJ self combusts, but I know I speak for her as well when I say that we hope you all save yourselves.  

Remember us fondly after we're gone.

(She does all the heavy lifting so she would die trying to save FJ and I'd die throwing myself on her body after the fact just going down with the ship....you know as less helpful first mates are wont to do.  I am nothing if not Gilligan.)

I'm not sure that the explosion won't be thermonuclear and potentially end the entire damn world. Yikes, y'all, yikes. 

I'm shopping for a new server (it's time for a refresh) and it would be REALLY nice if she could please hold her horses for like 6 weeks for me. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 18

Ok...since their blog is now private, someone please supply the lowdown on this man. What I know: 1) He’s a pilot. Does he meet all the other Jana criteria?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Ok...since their blog is now private, someone please supply the lowdown on this man. What I know: 1) He’s a pilot. Does he meet all the other Jana criteria?

He’s a pilot, he likes working with his hands, he’s a trump supporter like the rest of the Wissmanns, he plays the mandolin, and he works in his family business where they do irrigation for farms. 

Oh and I forgot! The Wissmanns have an indoor volleyball court in one of their outbuildings. So Jana better like volleyball! The Wissmanns love it. 

Just like all the other Wissmanns, he enjoys posing with his sisters as if they were a fundie couple:

AA17F1CE-D409-4B75-9228-52FD83C51598.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 30

17 minutes ago, lostmermaid said:

Maybe she went private? I follow her and she's posting her normal stuff as of just a few hours ago.

I can't see her instagram at all so maybe she blocked me? I never commented and my instagram is entirely banal pictures of my pets and food I've cooked or flowers so I'm not sure what would have prompted this. Maybe she realized how negatively I think of fundies in my heart even if I don't say it out loud LOL

• Haha 15

If there really is something between Stephen and Jana that's been brewing for a while, I'm kind of surprised nothing has come out sooner. They both have lots of people in their social circles that are known to FJ and I'm so curious if they directly tell their friends not to post pics that might link them or if people just know? The whole concept is so interesting to me. I certainly understand keeping things under wraps and having privacy but with social media it's so hard to control what people post.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

So I wonder who took the now famous Christmas picture? Had to be someone who forgot people can zoom in and make a picture larger?

• Haha 11
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

So I wonder who took the now famous Christmas picture? Had to be someone who forgot people can zoom in and make a picture larger?

It was one of the Wissmanns. I would guess one of the sisters. Somebody’s in trouble!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, browngrl said:

the Wissman scrubbing in preparation for one or two marriages with the Duggar's. 

Buy one Duggar, get one free!

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 35
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Buy one Duggar, get one free!

Buy used and save the difference-

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 41
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Buy used and save the difference-

I guess that  would be someone with a failed courtship under their [chastity] belt

Stephen has a disappointingly skimpy LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-wissmann-95478b30/

Here's the family business website: https://www.wissmannent.com/

Stephen and Hannah are also involved with "Nebraska Families for Homeschooling": https://nebraskafh.com/about-us/

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, TheGleeTeam said:

If there really is something between Stephen and Jana that's been brewing for a while, I'm kind of surprised nothing has come out sooner. They both have lots of people in their social circles that are known to FJ and I'm so curious if they directly tell their friends not to post pics that might link them or if people just know? The whole concept is so interesting to me. I certainly understand keeping things under wraps and having privacy but with social media it's so hard to control what people post.

I agree. It's hard to think that everyone they come in contact with is prepared to observe the media cone of silence, especially given that so many of them must read here. And there must be people in those circles who are teetering about their cult beliefs (and have cousins/friends/family outside who expose them to the non-cult world).

I'd just love to read an in-depth insider account of all this. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Dang! I don't visit for a few weeks and I miss out on all the fun!

Our predictions were right!

The Wissmanns and Duggars have been family friends (well...at least acquaintances) for a long time. There is at least one blog post from years ago where they visited each other. I'm certain there are more, I just can't remember. They comment on each other's instagrams every so often. I'm actually surprised a pairing hasn't happened already but I figured it would happen eventually. They are just too similar. 

Also, if you peep back a few pages, you'll see the Wissmanns (Stephen & Charissa) were the ones who flew all the way down to Arkansas to pass out fliers (maskless) for Jed's failed political run. Now it makes sense - they weren't just being "really great friends." ;) 

• Upvote 12

Rachel (Wissman) Busenitz mentioned having had COVID in her Instagram story today while talking about Young Livings vitamin D.  She said that her family had "said virus" "a few weeks ago".  She said it was like mild cold symptoms for them.  Probably because they take the vitamin D was what she was implying.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

On 3/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, Xan said:

That was interesting.  I'm wondering when the country is going to reach a saturation point with all these touring Christian family music groups...

One thing I did notice is that they're better than the Rods.  I don't think I've heard a group yet that are worse than the Rods.  

The Maxwells are pretty bad, but I think their (relatively) higher production value gives them the edge over Jill and her Fucking. Banjo.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Joe Pukepail said:

The Maxwells are pretty bad, but I think their (relatively) higher production value gives them the edge over Jill and her Fucking. Banjo.

At least the Maxwells don’t tour anymore. Jill will subject innocent ears to her torture until she dies.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

At least the Maxwells don’t tour anymore. Jill will subject innocent ears to her torture until she dies.

This is a scary thought I feel like she deserves her own soundproof space after death where she could screech and "sing" how much she wants but no one will be able to hear her. Everybody deserves some quiet even after death ?

• Haha 11

4 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

This is a scary thought I feel like she deserves her own soundproof space after death where she could screech and "sing" how much she wants but no one will be able to hear her. Everybody deserves some quiet even after death ?

Nah, there's some people in the great beyond that I'd like to subject to the sweet song stylings of Jill. Rush Limbaugh, perhaps.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to The Wissmann Family