IGNORED

Spanky Sproul 4: Wicked, Wicked Deeds

nelliebelle1197

On 11/18/2019 at 7:34 AM, Howl said:

Please, FJ Powers The Be, make this a post count title STAT! 

They must've rubbed both brain cells together and realized that Spinderella Sproul lays out Spanky's very long and extremely sordid history with a brutal and unblinking eye, and it doesn't look good. 

Also, bear in mind that Spanky's malfeasance covers so many areas it starts to seem...sociopathic. 

• Tax cheat
  • Thief
  • Pedophile enabler
  • Child abuser 
  • Emotional abuser (parishioners, children, late wife, et al.) 
  • Liar
  • Ashley Madison fan boi (Spanky, WE KNOW YOU INHALED!) 
  • Alcoholic 
  • Chronic drunk driver 
  • Gaslighter
  • Using the mantle of faux Godliness and arrogant repentance* as cover for all of the above

*Arrogant repentance = I'm repented and guilt free; all the carnage I caused is in my rearview mirror.  Yeah, I screwed you over; sad that you're a bitter loser that can't let go of it. 

I can't think of an exact word for this, but there were reports that Spanky abused extremely vulnerable people by 

• Badgering a mentally ill parishioner to abandon meds
  • Badgering an alcoholic parishioner to drink 

The fun part would be trying to list my moms LOVELY traits, into a list. 

Edited by DtrOFqueenMommyDearest
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TruthHolder911 said:

She is crazy 

I posted a comment awhile back on Spinderella Sproul about Lisa and Spanky's personality disorders that readers here may appreciate. INAP (I'm not a psychiatrist) but it seems obvious to me that Lisa exhibits most if not all of the traits of Borderline Personality Disorder and strong Narcissistic traits. Borderlines love playing the victim/martyr.

Spanky exhibits all the traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and strong Sociopathic traits. Narcissists also love playing the victim/martyr. Playing the victim jointly is the glue that's holding their marriage together (that and Spanky agreeing with Lisa that she's a "hot babe"). Any marriage between two adults with such serious personality disorders is a weak glue that won't stand the test of time. The bond will eventually break just as the bonds were broken between the Sprouls and their adult children. Lisa sabotaged the bonds that held relations together with their own adult children by publicly attacking them, destroying Denise Sproul's photos, demanding the Sproul children accept Lisa as their "new mother," "Queen" and "First Lady of the Sproul Household," etc. but then playing the victim when she was called out for her narcissism.

I'm predicting Lisa will eventually turn on Spanky too, especially if he finds himself unable to keep her pampered in the lifestyle to which she's grown so accustomed. Whatever the outcome she'll be the victim, and that is what will justify her going on the prowl for Mr. Right #5.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 1/8/2020 at 7:26 AM, DtrOFqueenMommyDearest said:

How many pages will it take?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 1/7/2020 at 12:26 PM, DtrOFqueenMommyDearest said:

Fun yes but, more importantly, cathartic for your soul.

Let me kick this off:

• Likes to tell everyone she's "a hot babe."
  • Obsessed with taking selfies and posting them online.
  • Upvote 2

-Good at trying to seduce men in any way possible(narcissistic people don’t have anything else to offer, so sex it is )

-great at making up HUGE lies, going with them .. and acting on it. Which could mean contacting the sheriff,DEA,FBI,CPS,local newspapers, Pastors, and any other organization she can, to try and scare people. Nothing is legit, so no bad ever comes from it.. but My golly, she tries!

-loves to kick out her children! Me especially at 17 years old and pregnant. But, for some reason.. my dear 17 year old sis.. we will call her M... my mom can’t stand her.. yet WONT kick her out. Once she can no longer bring them any type of income at 18, then she’ll be ok with her being gone:) ..

speaking of gone.. nobody knows where M is. She was taken somewhere after Christmas (poor m was the only one who didn’t get a single thing in the house.. Thy Queen took  back all of her things, after finding out I gave her a cell phone to have communication  with her family. So if anyone could help us Find her.. please do.

-she uses children as income. So, for instance.. when she called CPS on me, claiming I deal drugs, beat my children, neglect to give medicine, and other insane things... she just wanted to take in my sweeties, to make her look like a savior, but really to have an income. Boo. 
didn’t work... sorry, ma. .. also didn’t work when she did this to my sister and her baby. Again, sorry ma.

- accuses me of having sexual relations with my stepdad of 20 years... all because he put his foot down once when she tries kicking me out whole pregnant. (The first time) .. he wouldn’t allow it, so we MUST have slept together. 

-loves stealing pumpkins off of the trailer off of 30.. I really need to let them know one of these years. 

(honor systems are her FAVORITE$)

-seven sons meat. Thank you for providing enough meat for 300 people., for FREE. My mom used to loveeeee taking your meat. Glad you changed the honor system .. but it’s unfortunate .

- she also loves to accuse people of molesting her...

so. many. People. .. 

the ages and years and stories change tho? so keep up.

- she believes my anxiety is caused by allowing myself to have ‘let the demons control my life’.. she must forget about my brother who committed suicide 2 years ago.. ya know, the one who she was ASKED TO NOT COME TO THE FUNERAL... yet  showed up, short mini skirt and all. It’s always gotta Be about her, don’t forget that.

-she loves trying to get income off of the foster children she’s had, and now my brothers she ‘adopted’. Poor R.. she wants to prove he’s retarded so she can get disability ... she isn’t happy her friends child gets it, and they told her he didn’t qualify until 18..  so she’ll continue wAtching them on their baby monitor in their rooms, to make sure they don’t do ANYTHING.

if so..... ‘go see your father’ means hit after hit after hit by the BELT. 

- belts have always been a close friend of hers... after all, growing up she dated a pastor we called ‘master pastor boss man sir’.. and he loved to hit me with his ‘BILLY BELT’.. is what the name was. So did she, but she likes to delegate.

got time for more ?

• Sad 5
  • Thank You 3

And how could I forget?!

SHE LOVES ‘HER HOME’ And will do anything to ‘ save’ it . Which means.. trying to take others money by accusing them of things, and legally pursuing them. 

I still can’t wrap my mind around how a CHRISTIAN person(people) could be OK with living in a home without a paying a dime for years and years, ok we get it, you know how to scam the system.

if they were using this home to house  the needy, id be all about it.

instead, it’s a home filled with abuse. Those poor boys.. it makes me sad that their skin is so dark, because they can hide it all. They’ll get what they deserve in the long run I’m sure , but when I’m told what happens behind the doors. Whew . It’s hard  to not step in. I can’t physically do that now, since she called the sherif and told me she won’t allow me on ‘their property.

boo hoo:/

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 1

Wow! This is all very disconcerting. I'm so sorry to hear of what you've had to endure.

1 hour ago, DtrOFqueenMommyDearest said:

speaking of gone.. nobody knows where M is. She was taken somewhere after Christmas (poor m was the only one who didn’t get a single thing in the house.. Thy Queen took  back all of her things, after finding out I gave her a cell phone to have communication  with her family. So if anyone could help us Find her.. please do.

Scary stuff. But taken by whom?

This sounds too much like what happens if you sneak a cell phone to a prisoner in a prison. They just move the prisoner to another prison and don't tell you where they are. Hopefully Spanky and the Queen haven't figured out a way of secreting M off into some horrible institution.

Is it possible @DtrOFqueenMommyDearest that M just ran away from home? Perhaps she's run off to live with one of her siblings? Hopefully she's safe.

I just came across M's website. Her About Me page is so incredibly sad. It describes a young woman who's spirit has been utterly crushed. She was already hurting so badly over losing her mother and sister. Then came her dad's drunk driving arrest and having Lisa forced on her as her "new mother." I feel so sad for her. All of them.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

She’s definitely NOT there, and definitely did NOT run away. Their goal is to keep her away from everyone. Wherever she took her.. whether it be 1 of her 3 friends homes.. or Somewhere  else, We will find her. She’s been treated extremely nasty, and I promise you .. she’s a good one. Sweet girl, terrified of queen and king. 
I know one thing is that they don’t want her to ‘try to pull what her sister did’ and leave when she turns 18. They’ve made it as impossible for M as possible by making her quit her job, discontinue college courses at the local college, no computer/phone/access to anyone. They’ve taken her physical drivers license, and who knows what else . 

this is icing on the cake, btw. 
SO much more terrible where this comes from

• Sad 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

I've heard of the "Stay At Home Daughters" movement but this one takes the cake!

It's illegal to prevent a 17 year old's freedom of movement, prevent their communication with other family members, and disappear them. It's called "false imprisonment." CPS should be informed and a missing person report filed with the police. However it'd make for a more compelling case for Maili's own immediate family members (brothers, sisters) to inform the authorities. Not just one of them but all of them need to alert the authorities. That goes for grandparents, aunts, etc. The authorities should also be informed of Lisa and RC Jr's history of child abuse and violence. Only bad things can come of Maili's disappearance. Potentially very bad things.

Edited by Banyan
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

That’s the thing.. since they’re both her parents.. I just don’t see anyone giving us siblings Information.  Authorities have been involved .. trust me, they know her and all of the calls she’s placed in the last 15 years.. But, they never catch her doing anything ‘illegal’ . Last time CPS was called, they didn’t let them in, and then when they allowed them to come back- QUEEN  had  the entire thing recorded, and cps allowed it. Which means... M wasn’t allowed to actually admit anything, because she knew the consequence afterward if she did. Queen  will play the recording  over for her whenever she tries to catch M in a lie. 
Queen isn’t smart, just really good at fraud and deceit. 

• Thank You 2

So i texted the King and asked him where she is...

then the police call me saying he reported me harassing him, and since they’re the parents they do NOT have to tell us their whereabouts ?

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, DtrOFqueenMommyDearest said:

So i texted the King and asked him where she is...

then the police call me saying he reported me harassing him, and since they’re the parents they do NOT have to tell us their whereabouts ?

How is asking the whereabouts of your step-sister "harassment"? That's really disturbing and just escalates my concerns for Maili's well being all the more. It also sounds like the Ft. Wayne Police Dept. may be part of the problem. I wouldn't waste my time on them again. Maili's siblings and other relatives need to contact the Allen County Sheriff to report her as a missing person and, at the very least, Maili being subjected to false imprisonment.

It looks like Maili Ailsa Sproul was born March 20, 2002. This March 20 she'll no longer be a minor and can legally go where she wants. Do you know her plans?

• Upvote 3

@DtrOFqueenMommyDearest call and request a welfare check. Mention that you and the extended family are concerned, since she’s not been heard from. Have other family members call and do the same. Let them mention their concerns. Request the number of an officer to contact for further information. Get their badge number. Ask your relatives to do the same. If she’s been depressed or there are other personal concerns to bring up, do so. 
A welfare check where there’s concern about the well-being of someone shouldn’t be avoidable, especially if several people speak up. I can’t recall, but are you folks in Washington state? If so, remind them of Hana Williams and her tragic and avoidable death.
Put some pressure on them in a respectful way and ask that your relatives do the same. Remind the police that you’re making these requests out of true concern and worry, not as a form of harassment. 

Good luck.

• Thank You 3
  • Love 1

Trust me.. we have. No matter what- if the parents say no.. they can’t. Is exactly what the officer told two of us who have talked to her Individually. (The offer who called me to let me know king and queen said I  need to stop ‘harassing’ them. 

@DtrOFqueenMommyDearest -- before going much farther in this discussion: since you are portraying yourself as one of the family, or at least close to the family, would you please contact @Curious in order to verify you are who you're implying you are?

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

• 3 weeks later...

It saddens me that DtrOFQueenMommyDearest is "Shunned." She had some valuable comments. Does being shunned mean she's banned? Why? I'm not challenging the decision. Just trying to understand. I'm hoping this doesn't set a precedent that scares other family members and/or family acquaintances away from participating here. 

51 minutes ago, Banyan said:

It saddens me that DtrOFQueenMommyDearest is "Shunned." She had some valuable comments. Does being shunned mean she's banned? Why? I'm not challenging the decision. Just trying to understand. I'm hoping this doesn't set a precedent that scares other family members and/or family acquaintances away from participating here. 

Where does it say she's Shunned?

Hopefully I'm just misunderstanding what "Shunned" means and maybe I'm just noticing the term for the first time now.

663733944_ScreenShot2020-02-03at7_28_26PM.jpg.9bb30366e2e6fef3a1cab624b23f1194.jpg

Edited by Banyan

3 hours ago, Banyan said:

There’s pretty much only one reason we ban: sock creation. They were given options to solve the problem and chose not to take them. 

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Destiny said:

There’s pretty much only one reason we ban: sock creation. They were given options to solve the problem and chose not to take them. 

Do you happen to know if they did or didn't validate ID with Curious before that happened? I'm wondering how much credence to give to the information they presented.

• Upvote 2

Do you happen to know if they did or didn't validate ID with Curious before that happened? I'm wondering how much credence to give to the information they presented.

No actionable information was provided.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Are we permitted to know who else was banned with them?  Ie who was the sock or who was she a sock of?

• Upvote 1

Are we permitted to know who else was banned with them?  Ie who was the sock or who was she a sock of?

TBH, i don’t remember the other account name, but they were in this thread, and this thread only.
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

30 minutes ago, Destiny said:

TBH, i don’t remember the other account name, but they were in this thread, and this thread only.

I think that would be TruthHolder911, who didn't post often but claimed detailed family knowledge. The style is similar to Dtr... and they are both banned now.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Drat it all. I was glad to see new posts here bcz I thought maybe there was an update in Maili and the younger boys.  Of course in the best world the update would be that Maili & her little bros were with Darcy or Campbell or Delaney. Anywhere but House Of Louse. 

• Upvote 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic