IGNORED

Mills Family 5: YouTube Really Is Optional

nelliebelle1197

Folks, go make a quick review of the history of Amy Jamie and you will see that all this user posts here are trashy, disgusting defenses of Tom Mills. 

Go compare those posts to mine. 

Tom and those defending him deserve what they have coming. Karma will handle them. I just hope the Mills kids have front row tickets.

5 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

By the way, what is a lunchable? I've never seen it being sold at Europe's shops and I wonder what is it... is it a snack, is it already made and ready to eat? I guess that it might be not very healthy, am I wrong?

I wonder how the kids feel after eating all that junk food, where are the precious nutrients  necessary for their development and growth,  for their brains development, for having energy, to have their tummies working fine, to feel good and healthy. Poor kids, I really feel for them, they are being so affected in their growing  by the horrible choices of their parents...

Is Hannah being potty trained already? What about Claudia, I remember  that Andrea was in the process,  I don't know if she ever finished it. 

Lunchables are nasty. You’re not missing anything.

Does Tom ever feed his kids vegetables? I get that Mr Mensa (that can’t correctly spell “Mondy”) is an ungrateful picky bastard; but you think he would at least give them salad with fun toppings or throw some cheese over broccoli. Those children are NOT receiving the minerals, vitamins and nutrients they need. I know Andrea at least had the vegetable challenge thing. She may have had some ugly views but she actually put forth effort to kinda give the kids what they need. Tom refuses to make any effort, claims he has no time and still announces that though he has no time to provide for the children’s needs he can sure invest LOTS of time into romantically chatting up a stranger from the internet. 

This pisses me off in an epic fashion.

Tom Mills better hope he never encounters me in person...

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

43 minutes ago, HereComesTreble said:

I get so uncomfortable when I’m cold.  Like, painful uncomfortable.  My heart breaks for the little girl not dressed warmly.

She’s too young to determine whether or not she needs socks.  Her dad knows better.  He wouldn’t go sans socks in that weather. 

Her father’s most important job is to care for his children—not dressing her for cold weather is bitter failure.

I’m sure he’s overwhelmed.  I wish he’d turn off the social media and enroll the kids in school.  Right there—he’d have much more time to get their chaos handled.

The ‘no time’ excuse is just that. Tom has time for everything important to Tom... magic the gathering, making pizza because he likes pizza, naruto, etc. 

Tom makes time for what Tom likes. Tom’s kid’s needs & wellbeing aren’t high on his list of priorities. That’s sad because they deserve first place and ought to supersede all of Tom’s selfish pursuits.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

17 minutes ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

Lunchables are nasty. You’re not missing anything.

I had one kid who loved lunchables sooooo much...even though we had the exact same things at home (lunch meat, cheeses, crackers, juice, treat) everything was more delicious in the little sections.

Spoiler

large_bed165e9-56b1-42df-a4b0-d04a005a54e6.jpg

Idk what the deal is with the pizza version...do they eat it cold?  

Spoiler

lunchables-pepperoni-pizza-02.JPG

Aldi has little personal pizza crusts with the sauce in a packet like this.  Much bigger and the package of 3 is ~$1.00.   Buy some shredded mozzarella and whatever topping (small packet of pepperoni there also ~$1.00.  and you have a lot more food for less money - if you're going for quantity.)

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

40 minutes ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

The ‘no time’ excuse is just that. Tom has time for everything important to Tom... magic the gathering, making pizza because he likes pizza, naruto, etc. 

Tom makes time for what Tom likes. Tom’s kid’s needs & wellbeing aren’t high on his list of priorities. That’s sad because they deserve first place and ought to supersede all of Tom’s selfish pursuits.

Yes, 100%.  I tried to make my post clear--that caring for his kids' wellbeing needs to be his absolute priority.  He is an absolute failure for not caring for their basic needs.

Perhaps I wasn't clear about enrolling the kids in school and quitting social media.  I just trying to suggest a way to lighten his load--not trying make an excuse for him by any means.  I suppose it would have been clearer in 2 separate posts (First post: his little girl is likely hurting, because he is failing her by dressing her for cold weather.  Second post: it'd really help him & the kids, if he would send the kids to school and use that time to prep/organize/work).

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

40 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I had one kid who loved lunchables sooooo much...even though we had the exact same things at home (lunch meat, cheeses, crackers, juice, treat) everything was more delicious in the little sections.

Hide contents

large_bed165e9-56b1-42df-a4b0-d04a005a54e6.jpg

Idk what the deal is with the pizza version...do they eat it cold?  

Hide contents

lunchables-pepperoni-pizza-02.JPG

Aldi has little personal pizza crusts with the sauce in a packet like this.  Much bigger and the package of 3 is ~$1.00.   Buy some shredded mozzarella and whatever topping (small packet of pepperoni there also ~$1.00.  and you have a lot more food for less money - if you're going for quantity.)

I don’t think there’s an Aldi near where the Mills family live. Even if there was, I’m sure Mr Mensa would be too damn lazy to make use of it.

my kids also adore lunchables. I fail to understand the appeal. They prefer packaged lunchables to homemade lunchables, also. Wonder if it’s some kind of specialized marketing that has kids preferring their product? Who knows. Mine only get them on rare occasion when there’s no other option. Even if we are on the go, I try to pack sandwich stuff, string cheese, carrot chips & applesauce or fruit cups.

• Upvote 3

Lunchables are so gross, gross to the point where I can't believe they are considered food.  My youngest, who for some reason has a tiny Schrute-like nose, loves Lunchables. 

I've only purchased them a handful of times; yet he's even said "what's for Lunchable?" As if, that's what we call lunch.  We don't.

Edited by HereComesTreble
I got tiny Schrute-like ears mixed up with tiny Schrute-like nose.
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, HereComesTreble said:

Yes, 100%.  I tried to make my post clear--that caring for his kids' wellbeing needs to be his absolute priority.  He is an absolute failure for not caring for their basic needs.

Perhaps I wasn't clear about enrolling the kids in school and quitting social media.  I just trying to suggest a way to lighten his load--not trying make an excuse for him by any means.  I suppose it would have been clearer in 2 separate posts (First post: his little girl is likely hurting, because he is failing her by dressing her for cold weather.  Second post: it'd really help him & the kids, if he would send the kids to school and use that time to prep/organize/work).

Ideally, they could go to school. I think it would be far too traumatizing because they are so fearful of things/settings they aren’t familiar with. And sadly they have been taught to be afraid of learning outside of a homeschool setting.

my heart breaks for little Hannah. All of them, but especially the little ones. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are completely out of control in the future because their needs, emotionally and physically, aren’t being adequately met.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

Ideally, they could go to school. I think it would be far too traumatizing because they are so fearful of things/settings they aren’t familiar with. And sadly they have been taught to be afraid of learning outside of a homeschool setting.

Yes, it'd be scary for them, for sure.  Still, it's a big world out there and they really should get familiar with it.  School is probably the best first step.  No time like the present. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, HereComesTreble said:

I've only purchased them a handful of times; yet he's even said "what's for Lunchable?" As if, that's what we call lunch.  We don't.

That is hilarious!  He's using marketing tricks to hypnotize you into joining #Team Lunchable.

Idk what it is, either.  I think it's because kids find it fun when each thing is packed individually, or they just find things that are substandard and overpriced more tasty.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, Amy Jamie said:

I was discussing Pizza Lunchables with someone else...when you took it upon yourself to accuse me of being Tom's "girl".  And here again you say I'm defending Tom. Untrue.

I really doubt you are "tom's girl", but your post history shows you being slightly defensive when it comes to Tom, so that is probably why people suspect you are a Tom fan. 

What are your thoughts on Tom and Andrea? 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, HereComesTreble said:

Lunchables are so gross, gross to the point where I can't believe they are considered food.  My youngest, who for some reason has a tiny Schrute-like nose, loves Lunchables. 

I remember buying my oldest daughter those pizza lunchables. She insisted she would love them. She did not. I just remember she made this huge mess with it and I swore to never buy her a pizza one again no matter how much she begged. 

She did love the regular ones. I tried to take the containers and reuse them by making my own but she didn't like them. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

I remember begging for lunchables too and the homemade ones were NOT the same. My favorite was the "deluxe" ones that had the tiny little mustard packet that came in a square container and you'd have to fold it to break it open; and it also had a mint for dessert. 

Now I sometimes make my own in a bento box and they are so much better because I can choose better cheeses, crackers, and mustard, and add fruits and you know, whatever I want because I am an adult . The lunchable meat has always been weird and gross but something about having it all packaged up so nicely was appealing. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I really doubt you are "tom's girl", but your post history shows you being slightly defensive when it comes to Tom, so that is probably why people suspect you are a Tom fan. 

What are your thoughts on Tom and Andrea? 

Cue the jeopardy theme song playing endlessly since we likely won’t hear a response.

Edited by PotsPansPatriarchy
Changed my mind. No edit.
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

I remember begging for lunchables too and the homemade ones were NOT the same. My favorite was the "deluxe" ones that had the tiny little mustard packet that came in a square container and you'd have to fold it to break it open; and it also had a mint for dessert. 

A pair of sisters in my grade school used to bring lunchables with the mustard on the regular. All of us were so grossed out by it. The girls would squeeze them into their empty containers just to hear everyone’s reactions.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

Scary and anxiety inducing, absolutely. It doesn’t mean they should continue avoiding it. Andrea’s existence was wrapped up in fear and she did harm to her children by instilling it in them, too. The best thing for these kids would be to get out of the house to get an education and take advantage of any of the resources the school can offer. 

• Upvote 10

Just now, Giraffe said:

Scary and anxiety inducing, absolutely. It doesn’t mean they should continue avoiding it. Andrea’s existence was wrapped up in fear and she did harm to her children by instilling it in them, too. The best thing for these kids would be to get out of the house to get an education and take advantage of any of the resources the school can offer. 

Agreed. But unfortunately the only parent they have left doesn’t even remotely care about their education so these children won’t receive an adequate education at home; let alone at a school with qualified educators.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, PotsPansPatriarchy said:

Agreed. But unfortunately the only parent they have left doesn’t even remotely care about their education so these children won’t receive an adequate education at home; let alone at a school with qualified educators.

I need an eyeroll reaction. Yes, of course Tom’s not going to do right by his kids. My point was, running from something that causes anxiety is not always the best idea in life in general.

• Upvote 2

I agree that the three older boys, maybe Justus and/or Eden, would not do well in public/private school.  The younger one would benefit from it greatly.   I don't think they have the "fear of the outside world" in them yet.   

• Upvote 3

They might not be happy about going to school, but that's part of being a parent - making necessary decisions for the good of the family. It's obviously easy for me say what I would do in Tom's shoes from my hypothetical armchair, not knowing everything he knows about the situation. But regardless, I might even consider moving and starting the kids over completely. New town, new schools, new life. You don't need to forget Andrea, but it's time to do what is best for the kids - which includes school. Even if the older kids are scared and behind, there are resources that they can use to get at least some base knowledge before they are thrust out into the world with nothing. I'm kind of an "all at once"  kind of person, though. Small, incremental changes don't work for everyone. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

I think Tom is just waiting to hitch up with another woman and then she can carry the burden of taking care of his children. He’s probably hoping he snags one quick so he doesn’t have to be the responsible parent any longer. (In his eyes he’s responsible, not so much in anyone else’s). 
I do think the older kids would have a harder time adjusting to public/Christian school, but I think they are capable. Even if it’s not easy. I believe the littles would benefit greatly from it. Tom just needs to grow a pair and take responsibility for the children that he brought into this world. I feel so bad for them. They are denied so much that is taken for granted by others. Just basic rights like the right to an education. They live in their own little bubble and I just don’t understand how they are going to cope or succeed in this life if this is all they know.
As with most “fundies”, Tom and Andrea experienced so much more than they are allowing their children to experience. It’s so unfair to those kids. Damn you Tom Mills. You make my blood boil.

Oh, and he posted a 20 minute live this morning. He was on his way to a job and got another flat tire. I only watched the first five minutes so far. He’s got the cockiest attitude since talking with another “girl” that I just can’t stomach watching his videos. He has that stupid grin/smirk on his face constantly now. (My grandpa used to call it a “shit eating grin”.) 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He has that stupid grin/smirk on his face constantly now. (My grandpa used to call it a “shit eating grin”.) 

@nelliebelle1197, I’d like to be the first to request “Tom and his shit eating grin” be part of the next thread title. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4

Why is Gary allowed near the kids?  He's a pedophile!  What kind of parent does that??

• Sad 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 5

30 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I think Tom is just waiting to hitch up with another woman and then she can carry the burden of taking care of his children.

Bingo!! That's exactly what he's hoping for. Then things can go back to "normal" for HIM.

45 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

They live in their own little bubble and I just don’t understand how they are going to cope or succeed in this life if this is all they know.

The only example they have is Tom and look at how he is showing them to be responsible..... taking money from people. It seems hypocritical to claim you live this simple lifestyle yet you accept material things from others.   

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Lisamc7 said:

I agree that the three older boys, maybe Justus and/or Eden, would not do well in public/private school.  The younger one would benefit from it greatly.   I don't think they have the "fear of the outside world" in them yet.   

Unfortunately Tom doesn't want them to. When asked during a q and A if he would let the kids do some extracurricular activity he claimed none of them would do it if the rest of the family wasn't there too". He kind of coaches them  to think that way.  He discourages outside things. 

Yet he doesn't think talking to them about him having a girlfriend/new wife around is upsetting.   

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, RosyDaisy said:

Why is Gary allowed near the kids?  He's a pedophile!  What kind of parent does that??

Right?!?!?!? Not only has that thing been allowed the children, but is given unsupervised access to them. The latter is public knowledge because it was published to YouTube, not long ago. Eden & Justus were sent “to go work on” a project with the child rapist. It’s some mffuggin nonsense, right there. That was from a video that was taken when Andrea was still alive so both excuses for parents were complicit. On the new year video, Gary the child rapist was filmed musing about going to “put a swimsuit on” a little toddler.as in what the actual fuck kinda drugs are these ppl on?!?

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic