IGNORED

Mills Family 5: YouTube Really Is Optional

nelliebelle1197

In 12 minutes there is going to be transmited a live / premiere with Andrea's videos,  I guess he wants to give the sadness emotion to the "giving heats" so they can start giving again... every 3 or 4 weeks he puts her videos up just for that,  to keep the cash flowing...

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Tom is commenting a lot in the chat of the live premiere of the new video. He is very sad today. I can only think how much help it would be to him if he talked to someone in real life, or a group like the grief counseling, instead of strangers consoling him with the same words over and over on the internet who obsess over him and his kids...

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

They should not even have dessert.

The idea of a dessert does seem redundant, after a meal of bread, PB, Doritos and pineapple, in whatever proportions the kids wanted. I am no health nut or food snob, and hate to cook. But even by the lowest standards, that's not a nutritious  meal.

It would be nice if he could help them develop a taste for actual green vegetables. Frozen veggies can be cooked in small enough batches, to start, that there would be little waste even if they each only took a taste. Keeping carrot strips in water in the fridge would at least get some vegetable matter into them, if there wasn't so much junk available. Clementines, mandarins and apples are great this time of year, and most kids I know love them.

For protein, there are pre-cooked frozen white meat chicken strips (or even chicken nuggets - get the ones with the veggies concealed in them, Tom!), fish sticks, tuna salad, egg salad, etc.

He could be feeding them something other than starch and sugar, even if it was still not the foods he disdains because he's a big baby and he thinks liberals like them. I imagine he suspects we all want him to have the kids subsist on unseasoned kale, persimmons and celeriac.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I think another problem is that Tom doesn't look too far down the road.  When my daughter was young we fed her healthy foods because we wanted her to have a strong body and good habits for the future - HER future.  We took her to the dentist when she was a toddler because we cared about HER future dental health.  We felt the same way about education, physical activity, artistic endeavors, etc. because we wanted her to have fulfilling options and interests for HER future.  Tom is immature in that he isn't looking ahead for the children's sake, and that's also selfish whether he believes it or not. Good parenting requires good selfless planning in someone else's behalf - for THEIR future not your own.   (The Rods are just as selfish IMO.)

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Tekas_76 said:

In 12 minutes there is going to be transmited a live / premiere with Andrea's videos,  I guess he wants to give the sadness emotion to the "giving heats" so they can start giving again... every 3 or 4 weeks he puts her videos up just for that,  to keep the cash flowing...

That’s it exactly.  He must be running low on candy money.   I watched five minutes.   Andrea and her lame schooling skills,  with spa music playing in the background.   His harem will fall even more in love with him.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

It would be nice if he could help them develop a taste for actual green vegetables.

He'll never do that becasue he doesn't like veggies himself and he just encourages their reluctance to try anything new. Like when he says "oh, "the kids" hate Swiss cheese or "the kids" won't like doing activities unless everyone can be there" when asked if they did outside activities. He just wants them all to stay in their little cocoon where he is the master of his universe.  And it's creepy when he says just as an example "My kids wouldn't like that" and then turns to the boys for reinforcement, "Right? you guys wouldn't do that?" and they just go along with it.  He manipulates, so narcissistic. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

He'll never do that becasue he doesn't like veggies himself and he just encourages their reluctance to try anything new.

Oh, I know - I was just dreaming, and thinking about how easy, gradual and still within their limited taste it could be, if he wanted to try. There would still probably be a lot of sodium, fat and preservatives, but it's better than starch, starch, sugar, more sugar and some salt and fat.

He doesn't have any understanding that being a parent is not just having a bunch of people around who happen to be younger than he is, to adapt to his tastes and learn some games so he can play with them, and with whom he will share his money if they do the chores.

That's called "having roommates without jobs," Tom. Being a parent requires some goals and truly caring about the future of those younger people, as @Caroline said.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

Oh, I know - I was just dreaming, and thinking about how easy, gradual and still within their limited taste it could be, if he wanted to try. There would still probably be a lot of sodium, fat and preservatives, but it's better than starch, starch, sugar, more sugar and some salt and fat.

We all can hope. Those kids are so terribly picky they won't try anything different and it's sad.  They aren't even getting any physical fitness. many of them seem like they don't have much strength. 

• Upvote 5

My thought is that Tom is feeling melancholy and talking more about Andrea because he felt positive he would have a girlfriend by now.  I’ve lost count, but it seems that three chicks have dumped him so far.    To me, when Andrea passed away, and the following months, he didn’t seem sad.  He seemed almost giddy talking about dating, and that he would marry again.  Now that reality is sitting in that he might not find someone who will allow him to continue the selfish lifestyle he is accustomed to, he’s acting like he misses Andrea.   

He’s getting a new purple mattress.  Said the current mattress is 15 years old.  He said he will probably cry when he takes the sheets off because it is stained from the birth of children.   How disgusting!!   I’m going to lose my dinner.   

He just did a Live, from his bedroom.   That is so bizarre, why his bedroom?    I watched the first few minutes, went back when it ended and watched the last few minutes.   He said he’s not worried about the Coronavirus, it’s all speculation, it’s all hype, it’s fear mongering.  He said if Andrea were alive she would be having a field day with all of this hype, worse than him.  Arrogant pos.   He said he’s more worried about dumb people.   That jerk would argue with God, and probably does.    Even though most of the world is being shut down, it’s all speculation.   

From the chat someone said to him - Butter Bean, goodnight.   Another person said they let videos run while they’re sleeping so he gets credit.    Hannah was crying, Tom brought her in with him for a few minutes.   He said “Claudia” probably pinched her and woke her up.  He kept Hannah covered with a blanket because he said nobody can see her body.      Someone in the chat told him he never knows who’s lurking on the Live.  He looked directly into the camera as he does with his look of love, and said - You never know who’s out there.  

He said it always helps him to talk to “them”.    It’s all about him, so that’s great.   What is wrong with me that I watched even a few minutes of that garbage??

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 7
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I saw Tom's live. He seemed pretty upset and short tonight. 

I was pretty disturbed at his talk about the coronavirus, how it's just a hoax a bunch of hype. He said something along the lines of "we can't even confirm that people have the virus because we haven't seen it ourselves." Tell that to the thousands of Italians that are dead, sick, lost loved ones, or who are locked up in their homes right now! He hinted at the fact that this was all for the election. He said that every election year a new disease comes around. Yep... the rest of the world is killing off their own people and ruining their economies just for our election. He mentioned that Andrea would have had a field day and wouldn't have believed any of it, and how she would have made so much fun about it. 

Someone commented that Andrea made a video about sandy hook being a hoax, a lot of his followers didn't seem to believe it and called them a troll. Then he said that it wasn't appropriate talk for YouTube. 

Edited by CoreyM
  • Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

That jerk would argue with God, and probably does.  

That made me laugh out loud. I can see him now at the Pearly Gates telling St Peter that he is wrong and demanding he be allowed to speak to the manager to prove it.

58 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

Now that reality is sitting in that he might not find someone who will allow him to continue the selfish lifestyle he is accustomed to, he’s acting like he misses Andrea.   

I'm sure he'll eventually find someone, possibly more likely after the kids have grown. He doesn't exactly come across as a great prospect - yes he has a house but it's tiny and shared with a stupid number of people. He makes it very obvious that he wants someone to basically do everything so he can just play games and not be bothered with parenting or housework or anything that isn't fun. Adulting is apparently not for him - pity he didn't work that out before procreating.

4 minutes ago, CoreyM said:

He hinted at the fact that this was all for the election.

That is almost hilariously awful. Yes Tom, the entire world is locking down and quarantining for the US elections in 8 months time. Talk about get a grip, seriously.

• Upvote 17
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

A year ago the world population was 7.7 billion.   It’s so awesome that there’s one person, in a town of maybe 1,000, who is the Be All-Know All of literally everything under the sun.    Mills for President     

It will be a miracle if the children are able to rise above their upbringing and become functioning members of society.   They have been held prisoners their entire lives.   Living in the filth of that house, school, church, everything within those walls.  Very rarely outside for exercise and fresh air, poor nutrition, lack of personal hygiene, Bible playing, being fed propaganda and conspiracy theories by their parents, no medial/dental care, punching-in on a time clock, Alexa barking orders, the list is endless.   The most exciting time of their lives is Thursday evenings, candy run.   They are prisoners in a cult like situation.   For gawd sake, several of the older boys even freaked out at the thought of someone coming in to clean that pigsty.  

• Upvote 15
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Very alarming listening to Tom talk about the virus on the latest live. These people are definitely psycho, the fans too who are agreeing with him. It was nice to see a few people in the chat disagreeing and giving him hard facts to prove him wrong that he didn't delete, just insisted that it's nothing that scares him. He calls it "fear-mongering" when really, what comes off to him as fear-mongering is the spreading of necessary info to the public so that everyone understands how serious it is to limit contact with others and wash your hands. Despite the growing fear, it's clearly not even enough, as the virus continues to spread. He says he is allowed to speculate... yes of course, and I encourage thinking for yourself and asking questions about everything, but at this point he is spreading his dangerous attitude to his adoring fans.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

They have been held prisoners their entire lives.   Living in the filth of that house, school, church, everything within those walls.  Very rarely outside for exercise and fresh air, poor nutrition, lack of personal hygiene, Bible playing, being fed propaganda and conspiracy theories by their parents, no medial/dental care, punching-in on a time clock, Alexa barking orders, the list is endless.   

You know I couldn't help but think of the movie The Sound Of Music. The widowed naval officer left with 7 children and running the home like it was a boot camp. Blowing a whistle to have them  marching and then all fall into line, etc.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

Said kids were tucked in, given drinks etc. yet Hannah had on no clothes & had to be covered by a blanket. Not putting a one year old in pajamas in the dead of winter is neglect. and I don’t buy for a second the older kids were given any attention or assisted with bedtime routine. If that was true, then surely he would have clogged it to make himself look good.

Hannah asked for the light to be turned off so she could relax, be comforted and be ready to sleep. Tom refused. Mentioned she would scream and cry when put back to bed and he would be called a bad dad. Calling Tom a “bad dad”would be more than acompliment. Especially for someone who isn’t even trying to parent appropriately and safely. Your one year old just told you what she needed and you refused. Now kids don’t need everything they asked for, but her request was a reasonable one. Tom, you just taught your daughter that you will choose YouTube over her & what she needs. Again. This isn’t the first time you’ve chosen YouTube over a baby who just lost her mom. What if your mom had done that to you after your dad died? How would that have effected you? How much more is it shaping how Hannah sees the world when the one person she should be able to count on chooses everything but her? Exsmples: magic instead of being at home, YouTube, never even offering her & her siblings a vegetable, letting her scream in bed instead of spending time with her until she’s drowsy?!?)

Listen closely Tom. You are in the process of messing these little girls up as bad as Mileena or worse.  if you want that to be different then you have to start choosing their needs and wants instead of your own.

More complaining about feeling sad. Tom, if you wanna feel good about yourself, then try doing esteemable things.

Counseling, group.blah blah bullshit. Change my mind, Tom. Bring receipts. I don’t buy it.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

Awright move along... nothing to see here.

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic