IGNORED

Mills Family 5: YouTube Really Is Optional

nelliebelle1197

5 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Secondly, while I’m sure the funds have helped them, the truth is, because of that money(70k in just the go fund me), they are better off than they have ever been. He paid off his mortgage, so no payment there anymore. He isn’t spending as much on groceries be because he has two stores with credits over 2k.and all the gift cards to Walmart. All of Andreas hospital bills are paid off. He’s feeding his kids crap food from the stores with the credit accounts. Everyone has been sending clothes for the kids and snacks and candy. I fail to see how it has been harder financially for them. 

Exactly I said the same thing some time back. He says they are spending more becasue Andrea used to save them so much money by making a lot of things and budgeting, and also having the pantry. But if you have less bills than you used to, that makes no sense at all!

So he wants to rely on strangers and just spend the money without being careful with it? He can do a lot of things to save money, he just doesn't want to.  Why should he if he has people giving? They are just enabling him. 

As an example, this is just like a 35 year old son living with his parents. He lives for free, they do the laundry, feed him,  buy clothes for him, etc. He has no bills so he can spend money on anything and not worry. WHY should this person ever leave and go out on his own when everything is provided for him??????? When you have it made, you won't change.

I'm on a fixed income becasue of my stroke. This is the last week of the month and I have 11 dollars to my name. I won't buy anything the rest of this week becasue I can't, but my bills are paid and I have a roof over my head.  Seeing this guy have blessings received like he has and STILL be EXPECTING it is beyond me.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 15

6 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom even said that Thomas has been slacking on helping around the house and in his school work

Isn't he working? I thought he'd finished school. Maybe he's emulating Tom as a role model - I work, therefore I don't have to do anything at home, that's someone else's job. 

Geez, maybe he's just tired from adjusting to working (what does he work at exactly?) 

As to Rachel Day's comment... ok, 'you don't have to watch' is a valid comment. So is 'if you put your life and your children's lives up for public consumption you are probably going to get some criticism and suggestions'. Also it's not 10 people making the decision as to what works best for them. It's one adult parent, which should be with discussion and input from the children to their level and quite probably with some discussion with extended family as well. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

And he even said in the video that he only had two jobs on her birthday.  He should have scheduled better.

Yes, but I wonder why the family who scheduled the party chose a workday. Seems odd. Or is his schedule so erratic that every day is potentially a workday?

• Upvote 3

Another morning live from Tom today. He was driving to a job and chatting as usual. Made the disclaimer that he had his seatbelt on and would

Glance at the screen once in awhile but wouldn’t have his eyes glued to the screen. They got lots of snow last night and roads are pretty icy( his words). (Yet he’s driving and reading comments). 

He said Edens party went well. She stayed the night with Andreas sister and family and would probably stay another night as they were snowed in where they lived. 

Said he had another video all edited for the month of January events. Would be putting it up soon. 

Someone commented for everyone watching to give the video a thumbs up. Tom said yes, thumbs up help. And subscribing helps too. He said he never asks for that kid of thing but he supposes he should. ( although he does on almost every video). 

A lot of the same questions over and over as usual.  How are the roads, how are the kids, you’re such a great father Tom, blah, blah, blah. 

24 minutes into video before Rachel shows

Up. 

He had many “trolls”  today and Tom said there were people who made accounts that try to make you look unsafe and try to take down family channels.  He said they make perverted comments and act all retarded(his words not mine) so he had to go and ban them. Then they report his videos as unsafe. He said he was driving and people would have to put up with the trolls until he could get to them. Then he said he thought someone must be on the computer at home as he just saw someone get banned. A viewer asked why he didn’t just make Rachel a mod. He said there are evil people in the world. (He should know, he and his wife have/had some pretty hateful views). He said the trolls getting in there and saying such evil things just shows they aren’t good people. (He must mean like his late wife and her hateful comments towards parents who lost children...but according to her were actors faking their children’s deaths). I wish just once the “ trolls” would ask him about those videos so his youtube people can know what Andrea and toms real views were/are. But the way some of his viewers Respond, they probably wouldn’t see a problem with it. He said it doesn’t bother him-it just means they are really popular. 

Someone asked who homeschooled the kids and he said his mom, Andreas sisters as well as Mrs. Reeves and when he is home he does too. 

Said he’s planning on getting a housekeeper but hasn’t yet. 

Someone asked if he would ever send kids

To public school and he replied no. He said in past video it would be too stressful for them to go to public school. (Of course it would be. He and Andrea made sure of that by instilling so much fear in them towards any outsiders and anything different). Someone commented to stop asking about public school. If he wanted to send them he would. 

A viewer said people should donate to the go fund me so he can pay for a housekeeper. 

After more mindless chatter and complaining about trolls, he was at his destination. End of video. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

If expressing interest was how you went about going to the dentist, nobody would have teeth.

Because most kids clamor to go the dentist. There are just some things parents have to decide for their kids:  health care is a biggie.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

Tom posted the video from January as a premier so there was a live chat. He included Thomas’ birthday gift opening. Super fans gifts were front and center. I think she got him more than anyone else did. 
Lots of Hannah footage.  Also Sophia's birthday party. Not much else just some random footage. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

29 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Tom posted the video from January as a premier so there was a live chat. He included Thomas’ birthday gift opening. Super fans gifts were front and center. I think she got him more than anyone else did. 
Lots of Hannah footage.  Also Sophia's birthday party. Not much else just some random footage. 

Crooked Teeth knows that Thomas is Tom’s favorite. Everyone does since Tom has announced that on lives and in front of his other children. Another parenting fail but that’s another matter for another post.

Crazykins was just showing off in a calculating & manipulative effort to impress Tom. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I detest that egotistical ass wipe.   I haven’t watched his all-about-me videos in quite a while.   Thank you to all who watch and report back.   I cannot stomach that narcissistic jerk.     Tonight, however, I watched a short segment of the video he posted.   Nineteen minutes to be exact.   At that my point I felt like my my blood was boiling.   They went to Subway for dinner.    As usual, Hannah was barefooted.     It was around 9 degrees, with a windchill added to that.    I live in a neighboring state.    Today, during daylight hours, it was 20, windchill  -3.     It’s freakin’ cold.  In my house, which is warm, I wear socks and slippers, flannel sweats and sweatshirt, and a blanket if I’m watching tv.   Tom inserted a sentence into the video that said he couldn’t keep shoes/socks on Hannah (not word for word.)   He’s a dumb ass, she never has shoes on to begin with.    Hannah was also crawling and laying on that disgusting floor.   It’s farming country.    Gawd only knows what type of germs and bacteria are carried in on shoes.   

Queen of the Groupies, Rachel, out did her pathetic self on gifts for Thomas.  From what I have seen that chick doesn’t have a pot to piss in.  Does that psych ever sleep?!

Tom is the king of Self....self-serving, self-absorbed, self-indulgent, self-interested.    The one Self he is not, selfless.   

Edit, When I posted this I wasn’t aware that the video was snippets of previous videos, I thought it taped today.   I didn’t watch it long enough to see the dates.   When Subway was filmed it was still winter in Wyoming, no excuses for Hannah not being dressed properly.   She cannot dress or care for herself   

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

16 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

As usual, Hannah was barefooted.     It was around 9 degrees, with a windchill added to that.  

This is neglect.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

This is neglect.

It totally is neglect........I guess he doesn't read over here because if he did, SURELY he would put shoes on that baby and keep them on her when they are outside of the house.  If someone in his family reads here - PLEASE TELL TOM TO GET SHOES ON THAT POOR BABY WHEN HE GOES OUTSIDE IN THE FREEZING WEATHER..........IDIOT!  AND MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS HAVE THEIR SEAT-BELTS ON FOR GODS SAKE.........

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

Hannah was also crawling and laying on that disgusting floor.   It’s farming country.    Gawd only knows what type of germs and bacteria are carried in on shoes.   

Exactly, the germ part of it is the worst part.  She gets germs on her feet or hands, then puts her hands in her mouth. A breeding ground for picking up a virus. Even when you are at home and you let a baby sit on the floor or carpet you still put a blanket down, or at least that's what normal people do.  

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, justlooking said:

It totally is neglect........I guess he doesn't read over here because if he did, SURELY he would put shoes on that baby and keep them on her when they are outside of the house.  If someone in his family reads here - PLEASE TELL TOM TO GET SHOES ON THAT POOR BABY WHEN HE GOES OUTSIDE IN THE FREEZING WEATHER..........IDIOT!  AND MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS HAVE THEIR SEAT-BELTS ON FOR GODS SAKE.........

I wish some of the family would read here, but I doubt it would do any good. Even if Tom read here I don’t think it would make a difference. He’d just cry persecution. 
I do wish his “youtube” people would read here though. Then maybe they would see the “ real” Tom and Andrea, not the public persona they put out there-although more Andrea than Tom, as I don’t think he’s very good at hiding what a jerk he is. Andrea was very good at being the soft spoken, all knowing earth mother for her adoring public while deep down she held some very hateful beliefs and was in to conspiracy theories. She planted such fear in her children they can’t go to get their haircut or be around people they don’t know without having anxiety. The Bible playing in the house 24/7 is another issue. Those kids don’t have a chance in hell of having a normal childhood unless Tom wakes up and mans up and becomes the parent those kids deserve. Sorry to rant. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

Even when you are at home and you let a baby sit on the floor or carpet you still put a blanket down, or at least that's what normal people do.  

Guess I am not normal then, as my kids crawl all over the floor and are not blanket trained to stay on one spot.  You can't protect young kids from all germs. I take my chances in my own home. That said, I would never let a child run around a public store barefoot, or even crawl on the floor there.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

How old is Solomon? I noticed in Thomas’s birthday video that his speech is really impaired. I could understand Sophia much easier than Solomon. Andrea had a really strange inflection when she pronounced words with “L” (particularly “cl”, “al”, and “le”), and I think it was due to her teeth/tongue. Solomon seems to have picked it up from her. She also babied him and his speech has such a “baby talk” sound to it. Just another reason why they would tremendously benefit from public school. Sadly I think Solomon stands to benefit the most from outside resources but would also have the hardest time in public school because he seems a little immature. 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Guess I am not normal then, as my kids crawl all over the floor and are not blanket trained to stay on one spot.  You can't protect young kids from all germs. I take my chances in my own home. That said, I would never let a child run around a public store barefoot, or even crawl on the floor there.

Yeah. I don't really know anyone who forces their baby to only stay on a blanket. My kids were all over the child proofed parts of the house. I did not let them crawl on the floor of public places, though. 

22 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I wish just once the “ trolls” would ask him about those videos so his youtube people can know what Andrea and toms real views were/are. But the way some of his viewers Respond, they probably wouldn’t see a problem with it. He said it doesn’t bother him-it just means they are really popular.

Sadly, I suspect you are right, his fans, much like her's, wouldn't give one flip about the videos Andrea made. I do wish he would get asked so maybe he would address it. Of course, if he said he pulled down the video because he didn't agree with her, Andrea's rabid fans would go insane. But I bet he does agree with what Andrea said, but knows it is bad for money to admit that laughing at parents who just lost their children is cool with him. Tom is a blathering fool and not as good at sugar coating shit like Andrea, but he does seem to have basic awareness that some stuff just won't fly. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I was just making a point. Don't take things I say as SO literal as I have explained before I have had a stroke and have trouble articulating exactly what I mean

• Upvote 7

Tom had the weekly live bible study last night.  I’ve only watched the first and last 5 minutes or so of it so far. He said there won’t be a bible study next week as they had plans to do something and wouldn’t be available.

I did notice there is no live chat available at this time. Not sure how long it takes to show up but it seems like it should be visible by now. I also noticed his subscriber count has gone down. Not by a lot but still...maybe his “youtube” people are getting sick of his crap. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

re: baby on a blanket.  The OP was responding to a comment by  @Olivia Marie: "Hannah was also crawling and laying on that disgusting floor.   It’s farming country.    Gawd only knows what type of germs and bacteria are carried in on shoes. "  

@Itsjustme said "Exactly, the germ part of it is the worst part.  She gets germs on her feet or hands, then puts her hands in her mouth. A breeding ground for picking up a virus. Even when you are at home and you let a baby sit on the floor or carpet you still put a blanket down, or at least that's what normal people do."

It was a common thing for parents of young babies to do back when my kids were very young.  If you put an infant on the floor just to lay there, you put them on a blanket, especially if you were somewhere where you couldn't be sure of just how clean the carpet was.  You could sit nearby while they stretched out and wiggled around, knowing that they weren't laying on dirt or easily exposed to carpet beetles, fleas, etc.  If they were old enough to roll over, you knew they weren't putting their face onto or chewing on the dirty carpet.

When baby was just starting to crawl, you put them on a larger blanket, and tried to keep them on the blanket, for the same reason.  I never knew anyone to scream at or punish a new crawler for getting off the blanket (quilts worked better at this point because they were less likely to bunch up and get in baby's way.) You'd put them back in the center of the blanket/quilt with toys and carry on until one of you was too tired to bother anymore.  This was most often done when at the home of someone else.  By this point you had a good idea you were fighting a losing battle, but at home you knew just how clean your carpets were and what baby was being exposed to.  You weren't quite as sure at other people's homes.

Once baby was pulling themselves up and starting to walk, you could try to keep them on the blanket, but it was easier to just not take them to filthy places, wipe off their hands frequently, and not let them chew on weird things.

re: baby on a blanket.  The OP was responding to a comment by  @Olivia Marie: "Hannah was also crawling and laying on that disgusting floor.   It’s farming country.    Gawd only knows what type of germs and bacteria are carried in on shoes. "  

@Itsjustme said "Exactly, the germ part of it is the worst part.  She gets germs on her feet or hands, then puts her hands in her mouth. A breeding ground for picking up a virus. Even when you are at home and you let a baby sit on the floor or carpet you still put a blanket down, or at least that's what normal people do."

It was a common thing for parents of young babies to do back when my kids were very young.  If you put an infant on the floor just to lay there, you put them on a blanket, especially if you were somewhere where you couldn't be sure of just how clean the carpet was.  You could sit nearby while they stretched out and wiggled around, knowing that they weren't laying on dirt or easily exposed to carpet beetles, fleas, etc.  If they were old enough to roll over, you knew they weren't putting their face onto or chewing on the dirty carpet.

When baby was just starting to crawl, you put them on a larger blanket, and tried to keep them on the blanket, for the same reason.  I never knew anyone to scream at or punish a new crawler for getting off the blanket (quilts worked better at this point because they were less likely to bunch up and get in baby's way.) You'd put them back in the center of the blanket/quilt with toys and carry on until one of you was too tired to bother anymore.  This was most often done when at the home of someone else.  By this point you had a good idea you were fighting a losing battle, but at home you knew just how clean your carpets were and what baby was being exposed to.  You weren't quite as sure at other people's homes.

Once baby was pulling themselves up and starting to walk, you could try to keep them on the blanket, but it was easier to just not take them to filthy places, wipe off their hands frequently, and not let them chew on weird things.

Edited by Flossie
  • Upvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Flossie said:

Thank you SO much! I could not imagine how anyone would take out of context my comment and that it somehow meant making a baby stay on a blanket and calling it "blanket training?".  I have a hard enough time processing things and that really threw me. 

• Upvote 9

He just made another live just finished now, again driving and watching the phone, 70 miles per hour whatever that means in kms.

The live chat was working during the live but then after it finished it wasn't available / visible anymore. That proves that Tom comes here to read and he wants to try to avoid something happening again... the screenshot of the live chat comments...

Well, I made a few comments but I was just ignored,  even by Rachel... and I was being nice...

He was on a way to a work and went to buy donut or donuts, I didn't get the beginning of the live and I don't have patience to watch it all... The video lasted more than 1 hour, that is more than I can tolerate and handle...

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Flossie said:

When baby was just starting to crawl, you put them on a larger blanket, and tried to keep them on the blanket, for the same reason.

I guess it is different in various areas. Once my kids crawled I just let them crawl. I didn't see the point of trying to confine them since they were learning to explore. I think nothing of Tom letting a kid crawl around and home and would give him the side eye if he tried to keep his baby confined to a small area. 

32 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

I could not imagine how anyone would take out of context my comment and that it somehow meant making a baby stay on a blanket and calling it "blanket training?". 

Well if you take it in the context of FJ where we have spent years discussing horrible blanket training it really isn't hard to see how people jumped to that conclusion because there have been so many discussions on how blanket training can be abusive. Also since trying to keep a crawling baby on a blanket at home isn't something that is common in all areas, people could read your posts and wonder what you were talking about.  

Hopefully this will help you understand how people could think that. 

• Upvote 9

29 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Well if you take it in the context of FJ where we have spent years discussing horrible blanket training it really isn't hard to see how people jumped to that conclusion because there have been so many discussions on how blanket training can be abusive.

I had never even heard of that in my life! I simply meant that you put down something clean for the baby to sit/lie on, not they have to stay on it.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Tekas_76 said:

He just made another live just finished now, again driving and watching the phone, 70 miles per hour whatever that means in kms.

The live chat was working during the live but then after it finished it wasn't available / visible anymore. That proves that Tom comes here to read and he wants to try to avoid something happening again... the screenshot of the live chat comments...

Well, I made a few comments but I was just ignored,  even by Rachel... and I was being nice...

He was on a way to a work and went to buy donut or donuts, I didn't get the beginning of the live and I don't have patience to watch it all... The video lasted more than 1 hour, that is more than I can tolerate and handle...

I noticed a few that he continues to always answer to. They usually are the ones who laugh and put cutesie emojis, and agree with everything he says. 

Something I really noticed about this video was that he is doing this interactive question stuff where he allows the chatters to choose what he does. Like first he asked everyone if he should take the freeway or the old scenic highway. Then he asked if he should go pick up the mail or not. Then he asked what donut he should choose when he was in the store. It seemed so immature  and condescending. And people were answering him, like oh pick the one with sprinkles...lol   I would have felt silly answering him. make your own choices, I'm not your trained seal!!!! But his admirers were flapping their flippers together and barking with glee!

Then he talked about please hit the like button and subscribe, and he talked about ANdrea taking a You Tube course about how to make a better you tube channel. So I'm guessing Tom is experimenting with ways to get more views. Well in my opinion asking people what donut you should buy isn't the way! 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Don't laugh, but once upon a time I thought it would be fun to get an RV, start a blog, and then spend the summer on the road letting my viewers vote one where I'd travel next (like give 3 options and do a vote). Kind of a 'choose your own adventure' of sorts! It sounds like Tom has snatched my idea, only instead of travel destinations he is having his viewers pick his donuts. Lol.

• Upvote 8

Family candy and garbage shopping tonight at their local store.    Hannah, the child who cannot dress herself, running barefooted on that nasty store floor, again.   26 degrees in Moorcroft, WY.    

Per usual, no seatbelts used by anyone.

Azz wipe!!

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic