IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 2: Full of WTF

nelliebelle1197

I like how she acts like gossip is bad, but like, the girl used to be on r/blogsnark and r/fatpeoplehate. 

I probably won't watch the video cause all she does is just BABBLE but if anyone wants to tldr the points, that'd be great ahaha

6 minutes ago, kaluce said:

I like how she acts like gossip is bad, but like, the girl used to be on r/blogsnark and r/fatpeoplehate. 

I probably won't watch the video cause all she does is just BABBLE but if anyone wants to tldr the points, that'd be great ahaha

Yeah...it’s hard to pretend you have boundaries and “feminine mystery” when you’re blogging, YouTubing, and all your social media is under your real name or your blog’s name. 

• Upvote 3

Her old twitter is still around. Interesting to see her old opinions versus the people she supports now. Yogi objectifies the ever loving shit out of women. 

ABED2343-F203-4079-B98D-3FD28FC6BDE5.jpeg

Her old twitter is another reason why I believe her husband got her into this disgusting redpill world. She seemed like a normal young woman, and then 5 years later BAM she's a "traditional" wannabe vixen. 

Edited by kaluce
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

24 minutes ago, kaluce said:

Her old twitter is still around. Interesting to see her old opinions versus the people she supports now. Yogi objectifies the ever loving shit out of women. 

ABED2343-F203-4079-B98D-3FD28FC6BDE5.jpeg

Her old twitter is another reason why I believe her husband got her into this disgusting redpill world. She seemed like a normal young woman, and then 5 years later BAM she's a "traditional" wannabe vixen. 

Speculation:

It tells me husbear is pretty insecure in their relationship. Probably because she’s a lot better looking than him and he makes a police officer wage. He probably knows she could easily find someone richer and better looking. He probably thinks this red pill trad wife shit will keep her in her place. But really she will eventually leave when she’s tired of it all.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Okay, here we go: Six Tips to Having Feminine Mystery! 

1. Okay, she starts off explaining the concept of feminine mystery. She talks about a lot of this mystery is from "developing a child in your womb," which is a mysterious, hidden act. 

2. There's a lack of mystery and an "overexposure of people" in today's modern world. There are people out there who think that people need to tell everything about themselves to be considered "genuine" and "authentic." We live in a society where nothing is shocking; it's shocking to be traditional and a homemaker. Feminine mystery has been mocked by a lot of modern entertainment which shows women being vulgar and displaying their bodily functions. She mentions the movie Bridesmaids. Women who pursue feminine mystery are seen a uptight perfectionists or "hiding a huge secret behind their mystery" or "are barely holding it together" behind their facade. A "lot of women" don't have a deep, dark secret, they just like being feminine and living that way.

3. Vulnerability can be a good thing. It can also cause people to lose touch with boundaries. Caitlin over here values privacy. So here she is, telling you seven (she corrects herself with a text box...it's only six! LOL!) ways to maintain feminine mystery:

a. Have elegant emotions. Have maturity. Have self-control. Portray feminine mystery by keeping your emotions "a little bit under wraps." That doesn't mean don't react, it just means have self-control with your emotions in stressful situations. Have "emotional privacy." Keep how you really feel about something under wraps. Don't show your emotions on your face; you might offend people. 

b. Conceal yourself online. This is especially for the single ladies. Keep a little more to yourself to weed out people who want to put more effort into your relationship. Be more modest in concealing more of your day-to-day life so that people don't know everything about you by reading it online. Sort out emotions and issues offline before you turn to your online life. Share things only when you are ready, not because you feel like you owe other people. Place emphasis on your real life instead of your online life.

c. Be private with your vulnerabilities and weaknesses. When you first meet someone, don't express all of your baggage and emotional vulnerabilities to them all at once. She says that unless something is really important for someone to know (she uses the example of a communicable disease?? WTF??), get to know the person first before letting them know about your weaknesses and vulnerabilities. "You do not need to share vulnerabilities with people, especially if they're still triggers for you. There may be things that you've overcome in your life that someone could bring up and it's like, not a big problem. But then there are other, sensitive topics or experiences you might have gone through that you're not ready to just have everybody know. And that's okay." She says that people who want privacy are vilified. "Obviously," she continues, "if it's been a few years and it's something your husband still doesn't know about, some traumatic thing you went through as a child, that's not good or healthy, okay?" 

d. Pursue interests, hobbies, and skills. People who are individuals are intriguing. People who have hobbies and skills are mysterious. 

e. Don't talk too much. Learn to read the room. Learn when to speak and when to listen. Don't give into gossip or slander people. Be careful who you speak to (to whom you speak...SMDH), you never know when that information will get around to other people and question if you should have even say things in the first place. 

f. Keep the behind the scenes "a little more secret." This is about beauty. Caitlin likes to keep the door closed when she's getting ready so that Husbear can't see the whole process. Mystery enhances the transformation of feminine beauty. Keep hygiene mysterious. 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4

4 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Caitlin likes to keep the door closed when she's getting ready so that Husbear can't see the whole process.

Is she the kind of person who wakes up, puts on makeup, and then goes back to bed so her dear Husband doesn't have to see a * gasp * barefaced woman?

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, kaluce said:

Is she the kind of person who wakes up, puts on makeup, and then goes back to bed so her dear Husband doesn't have to see a * gasp * barefaced woman?

It was more like "when I shut the door, I get a compliment when I walk out!" versus "when I don't shut the door, he sees the transformation and is not impressed when he sees the finished result!"

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

It was more like "when I shut the door, I get a compliment when I walk out!" versus "when I don't shut the door, he sees the transformation and is not impressed when he sees the finished result!"

Oh dear ? Not impressed? Has _he_ looked in a mirror???

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

f. Keep the behind the scenes "a little more secret." This is about beauty. Caitlin likes to keep the door closed when she's getting ready so that Husbear can't see the whole process. Mystery enhances the transformation of feminine beauty. Keep hygiene mysterious. 

Thank you for taking one for the team!

This is one WTF?!? after another! WTF are “elegant emotions”? She sounds like she’s teaching Ezzo’s for Adults! 

About the quote I pulled, what a sad way to live. There’s nothing about what she shares I envy. Her life - and the “boundaries” she says she has sound downright exhausting. 

• Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Be private with your vulnerabilities and weaknesses. When you first meet someone, don't express all of your baggage and emotional vulnerabilities to them all at once. She says that unless something is really important for someone to know (she uses the example of a communicable disease?? WTF??), get to know the person first before letting them know about your weaknesses and vulnerabilities. "You do not need to share vulnerabilities with people, especially if they're still triggers for you. There may be things that you've overcome in your life that someone could bring up and it's like, not a big problem. But then there are other, sensitive topics or experiences you might have gone through that you're not ready to just have everybody know. And that's okay." She says that people who want privacy are vilified. "Obviously," she continues, "if it's been a few years and it's something your husband still doesn't know about, some traumatic thing you went through as a child, that's not good or healthy, okay?"

Quoting myself because this whole bit felt very personal. Disclaimer that this is speculation and I could be totally off, but either this exact scenario has personally happened to her recently or she's butthurt that people have found her social media stuff where she talks about herself, her parents, and her husband. I also suspect, but naturally cannot substantiate, that she feels as though her privacy has been violated and she was unready for some of the things that came to light via her accounts to be known by anyone and everyone. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

I wish she would take her own advice to “not talk too much.” She’s talking way too much. And her disgusting talking points are harmful. 

• I Agree 4

We should be weak. And vulnerable. And protected. And emotional.

And we should be able to handle a man’s anger. Which I assume means without crying or being upset or scared. But...but...uh. 

734D7BA7-867B-44D7-A57A-38A168EADC12.png

• WTF 11

27 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

We should be weak. And vulnerable. And protected. And emotional.

And we should be able to handle a man’s anger. Which I assume means without crying or being upset or scared. But...but...uh. 

734D7BA7-867B-44D7-A57A-38A168EADC12.png

Oh , so he's a Sith ?  https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sith 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marmion said:

Oh , so he's a Sith ?  https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sith 

It's just so ridiculous to say "women should be weak and vulnerable" and then out of the other side of his mouth say "and they should be able to endure my uncontrolled, frightening emotional response without being weak and vulnerable." Seriously, the Yogi Paradox strikes yet again. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

Nah to the “learning how to handle male anger.” When I finally woke up to how toxic and controlling my second husband’s anger was, I divorced his @$$ and never looked back.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 9

9 minutes ago, Hane said:

Nah to the “learning how to handle male anger.” When I finally woke up to how toxic and controlling my second husband’s anger was, I divorced his @$$ and never looked back.

Yep. I absolutely refuse to be frightened of the people who are supposed to protect me. These people go on and on about how men are supposed to be rational and unemotional. Well, anger is an emotion. I will never again date a man who cannot control his anger. Uncontrolled anger is a weakness, and for all their blathering, a masculine, adult man is one who is able to control himself, particularly around those he loves. 

I'd also be extremely concerned about the children in a situation like this. Maybe women are supposed to handle men's anger (spoiler alert: the aren't), but the children around these men are NEVER, and I mean NEVER supposed to "handle" their father's anger. That's absolutely sick. Children are deeply affected by anger and to witness their father have an out-of-control temper tantrum is detrimental to them. 

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Quoting myself because this whole bit felt very personal. Disclaimer that this is speculation and I could be totally off, but either this exact scenario has personally happened to her recently or she's butthurt that people have found her social media stuff where she talks about herself, her parents, and her husband. I also suspect, but naturally cannot substantiate, that she feels as though her privacy has been violated and she was unready for some of the things that came to light via her accounts to be known by anyone and everyone. 

I bet 'ol "Husbear" saw the screencaps of her Reddit account and the personal information she was revealing about him and herself online and was NOT happy.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

2 minutes ago, Mushroom said:

I bet 'ol "Husbear" saw the screencaps of her Reddit account and the personal information she was revealing about him and herself online and was NOT happy.

Yeah, I also wonder about that photo of her on Quora that she took after she left her pre-Husbear boyfriend's apartment late at night. She said she felt empty, and it makes me wonder if something happened there that perhaps he didn't know about until the Quora account came to light. 

• Upvote 1

I really hope she isn't pregnant. I know a lot of people go into parenthood unprepared, but she strikes me as really, really unprepared for just how dirty, tiring and hard work motherhood can be. Yeah there are fantastic bits, but there's also points where you just want the toilet training to click, them to go the hell to sleep, and to just give you 5 minutes alone to wee. And don't even get me started about gastro - Caitlin, if you're reading, try to have a minimum of 4 cot/bed mattress protectors so you can change entire beds and not need to pull anything off the line/out of the dryer. Also mattress protectors are essential as getting mattresses cleaned is expensive and they don't dry quickly.

Yogi is sounding like the abusive wanker I think he wants to be. If you can't control your anger Yogi then seek help with anger management and learn to walk away until you can. The only person responsible for dealing with your anger is you - and if by "motivates me" you mean "I like knowing I scare people I consider weaker than me" then you should really not be considered dating material by anyone.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

642500164_southernbelle.thumb.png.8c6c61d4edb3ce25dd18104c9e9d625c.png

I was born in the south and raised by a southern mother. I've also lived in the south for nearly 20 years. I have never, in my life, heard of someone bathing in buttermilk. Also, all the southern women I know do not hold back on the swearing. And waking up looking perfect? Hahahaha....

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

14 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'd also be extremely concerned about the children in a situation like this. Maybe women are supposed to handle men's anger (spoiler alert: the aren't), but the children around these men are NEVER, and I mean NEVER supposed to "handle" their father's anger. That's absolutely sick. Children are deeply affected by anger and to witness their father have an out-of-control temper tantrum is detrimental to them.

I'm sure that it is scary , but not only that it's potentially dangerous to be subject to a father's  rage fuelled bloodlust . Like , for example , you might expect that he'll just slap you hard in the face , which would be bad enough , but then he ends up grabbing you by the throat , and choking you .  Some fundie dads don't seem to know the difference between supposed righteous indignation , and vicious altercation . I'm not saying or denying that I know from personal experience what this situation is like . But at the very least , I have heard of incidents of  " correction " getting out of hand .  These Christian patriarchal heads set out to control their households , yet have trouble controlling themselves .  

• I Agree 3
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

642500164_southernbelle.thumb.png.8c6c61d4edb3ce25dd18104c9e9d625c.png

I was born in the south and raised by a southern mother. I've also lived in the south for nearly 20 years. I have never, in my life, heard of someone bathing in buttermilk. Also, all the southern women I know do not hold back on the swearing. And waking up looking perfect? Hahahaha....

No offense meant , but she was referring specifically to " belles" , i.e. landed gentry , not " redneck women" , such as Gretchen Wilson referenced  .   

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Marmion said:

No offense meant , but she was referring specifically to " belles" , i.e. landed gentry , not " redneck women" , such as Gretchen Wilson referenced  .   

Yes...my grandmother was our State Regent for the DAR. Our family was cotillion and hospitality and, God help me, Dames of the Confederacy. (And just to be clear, I've never had anything to do with the DAR or the DOC, which involves some protracted family drama that I don't want to get into). And we swear. And we don't wake up looking perfect. And we don't bathe in buttermilk. Not a single one of us. 

There are certain ways in which you're supposed to behave in public. I'll give her that. But it's just not like that behind the scenes. As an example, once Bearfriend and I were watching a show about haunted homes. There was a beautiful, and obviously extremely expensive home in Georgia which was apparently having a supernatural problem of some kind. The lady of the house was telling a story about when she saw an apparition, and the story involved her saying that she let her little chiahuahua out to "potty." Bearfriend looked at me and said, "oh, we both know if she weren't on TV, she would have "I let my dog out to shit." 

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked and locked this topic