IGNORED

Mrs. Midwest 2: Full of WTF

nelliebelle1197

12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I knew my husband was the one when he told me he had a cat <3

My current beau is a Crazy Cat Gentleman and it's honestly a relief. Like I said, I loved the dogs I had when I was married, but I'm just much more suited to living with a cat. (Yes, we ended up with more than one...?)  It's nice to know if do end up together permanently that we're both cat-people. It seems like a silly, little thing, but it's definitely a bonus. I imagine dog-people feel similarly.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ViolaSebastian said:

My current beau is a Crazy Cat Gentleman and it's honestly a relief. Like I said, I loved the dogs I had when I was married, but I'm just much more suited to living with a cat. (Yes, we ended up with more than one...?)  It's nice to know if do end up together permanently that we're both cat-people. It seems like a silly, little thing, but it's definitely a bonus.

Honestly I could only ever be with a cat person. This is just based off observation but I think men who are open cat lovers are secure in themselves. My husband doesn’t give a single fuck what people think about him being a cat person. I’ve met so many guys who act like cat people are either women or emasculated men. I don’t know why cats are feminine and dogs are masculine, but it’s there. It’s in our culture. And if I meet a man who openly likes cats, we are already fairly compatible . Because I can’t deal with men who have fake macho bullshit going on. Like Yogi *eyeroll*

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Honestly I could only ever be with a cat person. This is just based off observation but I think men who are open cat lovers are secure in themselves. My husband doesn’t give a single fuck what people think about him being a cat person. I’ve met so many guys who act like cat people are either women or emasculated men. I don’t know why cats are feminine and dogs are masculine, but it’s there. It’s in our culture. And if I meet a man who openly likes cats, we are already fairly compatible . Because I can’t deal with men who have fake macho bullshit going on. Like Yogi *eyeroll*

You know, you're completely right. Every man I've ever known who has a "give-no-shits-who-knows-I-love-my-cat" attitude has been secure in his masculinity. Quite a few men in my family own cats, so I think the gendered pet thing tends to evade my radar. They're all traditionally masculine Southern dudes, too. Go figure. 

This is going under the tree this year, ironically enough it's made by "Man Who Has It All," as the gendered pet thing hasn't skipped over his notice:

https://manwhohasitall.teemill.com/product/crazy-cat-gentleman-t-shirt-2/

• Upvote 3
  • Love 5

19 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

It was free so I hate-bought it on Kindle! 

All the tradgals’ crap about how they know how to show kindness and respect to teh menz (which All the Horrible Feminists have no idea how to do, OMG!!1!!11!!!) pisses me off. The world is full of women who have tried to treat men perfectly well, but wind up condescended to, insulted, and/or sexually harassed. Legions of perfectly nice heterosexual girls and women want to date, but get discouraged by the legions of jagoffs who think treating women with respect is Too Much Work.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

17 minutes ago, Hane said:

It was free so I hate-bought it on Kindle! 

All the tradgals’ crap about how they know how to show kindness and respect to teh menz (which All the Horrible Feminists have no idea how to do, OMG!!1!!11!!!) pisses me off. The world is full of women who have tried to treat men perfectly well, but wind up condescended to, insulted, and/or sexually harassed. Legions of perfectly nice heterosexual girls and women want to date, but get discouraged by the legions of jagoffs who think treating women with respect is Too Much Work.

Ohhh no, it's free?? I know what I'm going to be doing after tomorrow--joining @kaluce in raising my blood pressure.

• Upvote 1

Apparently I am obsessed with her cringe, i felt sick at the husband's 'seed' tweet??

I don't have to explain how messed up the other tweet is ?

20191211_092904.jpg

20191211_092852.jpg

• Disgust 6
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

Caitlin admitted that they got the dog because her husband wanted it. Don't argue with your man ladies! Even if his decision will mean you are the one who has to take care of another living being while he works! 

Also, this is my first time posting here, so I hope I'm formatting everything correctly. 

dontalwaysarguelmao.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

I feel so bad for this dog. She's obviously scared, and not into being grabbed and carried around- her tail is beneath her, and her ears are pulled alllll the way back. He seems like he has absolutely no fucking common sense when it comes to the dog HE wanted. 

image.png.7e6d6bb226a7eb7cdff24d60d7872f93.png

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

Anyone who says food & shelter are not basic human rights is despicable. Clearly she has never experienced food insecurity or housing insecurity!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

Cat People: I've been a cat person my entire life. Now, I've had dogs but usually WITH cats. Mr Xtian, on the other hand was NOT a cat person...nope, no way, nuh-uh. THEN we got Luke & Leia. Leia became "his" cat. I mean, she had a THING for him. She had to be on him, next to him ALL THE TIME! He eventually got drawn in and would refer to Leia as "my girlfriend". Luke has been and is "my boyfriend". He has to be close enough to me to be touching me most of the time. Since Mr Xtian died, Leia went through a period of depression where she hid in my bedroom for probably close to 3 months. She'll now come to me for love and affection occasionally, especially since now she's mad I kicked her out of my bedroom (did not physically kick, I do not do that to my little loves) for pooping and peeing in my bedroom (on a jacket and the tile floor). So now she is banned from my bedroom along with the other two felines. 

As a matter of fact, Luke is next to me now, staring at my hands. He is not happy that I'm using them to type instead of pet him.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 11

ahhhhahaha she just posted on instagram about how her HuSbEaR convinced her to get the dog when she didn't want it and how that was a great choice because Husbands Know Best. She's definitely reading here. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, mymelody said:

Apparently I am obsessed with her cringe, i felt sick at the husband's 'seed' tweet??

20191211_092852.jpg

Mrs. Midwest! I’m shocked, this doesn’t sound like something a Disney Princess would say...*eyeroll*. I’m sick of her little humble, “nurturing” shtick on YouTube. She believes some disgusting things. 

• I Agree 2

Well at least Husbear can take that dog with hiM when they divorce. Because I know they eventually will. And Caitlin will go totally quiet like many marriage worshipping divorcees do.

• I Agree 4

Soo....:isp.ani:....I think our girl Caitlin is pregnant. There's been a lot of baggy, comfy clothes and lying around lately. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Soo....:isp.ani:....I think our girl Caitlin is pregnant. There's been a lot of baggy, comfy clothes and lying around lately. 

If so it’ll fun to watch how she handles real responsibility. 

but yeah, they’re also trying to sell their house so def a possibility of them needing more room. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, kaluce said:

If so it’ll fun to watch how she handles real responsibility. 

but yeah, they’re also trying to sell their house so def a possibility of them needing more room. 

Oh yeah...that makes a lot of sense. There was also a lot of baby and kid stuff on her Pinterest, but that may be old.

Edited by ViolaSebastian

47 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh man I hope not. I swear that marriage will really start to crack once a kid is added to the mix. 

She also mentioned in her last spend-the-day-with-me video that she is trying to do spontaneous things (like take an impromptu trip to the beach) now, because she won't get to do it after she becomes a mother. 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh man I hope not. I swear that marriage will really start to crack once a kid is added to the mix. 

I agree.  She is not in a good place for her life to fall apart.  Family is his.  Friends are his.  And I feel bad for her mom.  Not sure why but mom has to be going out of her mind!

21 hours ago, mymelody said:

20191211_092904.jpg

20191211_092852.jpg

In a twist that no one saw coming, "nothing is a right" guy is also anti-choice.

Calling your husband 'husbear' is so cringey...

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Cat People: I've been a cat person my entire life. Now, I've had dogs but usually WITH cats. Mr Xtian, on the other hand was NOT a cat person...nope, no way, nuh-uh. THEN we got Luke & Leia. Leia became "his" cat. I mean, she had a THING for him. She had to be on him, next to him ALL THE TIME! He eventually got drawn in and would refer to Leia as "my girlfriend". Luke has been and is "my boyfriend". He has to be close enough to me to be touching me most of the time. Since Mr Xtian died, Leia went through a period of depression where she hid in my bedroom for probably close to 3 months. She'll now come to me for love and affection occasionally, especially since now she's mad I kicked her out of my bedroom (did not physically kick, I do not do that to my little loves) for pooping and peeing in my bedroom (on a jacket and the tile floor). So now she is banned from my bedroom along with the other two felines. 

As a matter of fact, Luke is next to me now, staring at my hands. He is not happy that I'm using them to type instead of pet him.

Same here.  I was the one who wanted a cat, but when we brought Mittens home (we adopted her from one of my husband’s coworkers), she became Daddy’s girl.  I can’t remember the number of times he’d come home from work and she’d be all over him, while I swear that when I got home, she’d give me a look like “Oh, it’s just Mom.” :pb_lol:(And, of course, I did most of the heavy lifting—feeding, litter box, cleaning up cat barf, etc.)

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

Calling your husband 'husbear' is so cringey...

I agree wholeheartedly! 

It has now surpassed "mama bear" in my book. 

• I Agree 2

They say that marriage satisfaction takes a big hit after a baby is born. This combined with them being on opposite schedules... I wonder how fast the relationship will disintegrate after she pops out a baby. He seems to be the sort that is going to say "Well I've had a hard day so I can't do anything around the house or with the baby" leaving her with all the responsibility of raising the kid. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

She also seems like someone who would say “let’s have a baby” when her marriage is falling apart thinking it was the perfect way to keep them together.

• I Agree 6

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked and locked this topic