Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Lori Alexander 70: Blaspheming the Word of God

Recommended Posts

hollyfeller
4 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

The problem with treating unkind and unloving people nicely is that it doesn't mean shit to them. If you don't estblish boundaries, these nasty people will just keep trampling over you and your feelings. It's the same problem with Lori's "win them over without a word" bullshit rationale for accepting spousal abuse. These folks are not impressed by your loving kindness. Often, they consider you a weak sucker. These are adults we are talking about, I'm not concerned with modeling shit for them. I'm concerned about getting their foot off my neck. 

I was married to a narcissist.  He absorbed every compliment, kindness, and act of service I offered thinking it was exactly what he deserved.  And it was still never enough!  He was always disappointed in me for one thing or another.  So he got all the praise he needed and I got none.  And you wondering why I'm divorced?  Ha!

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enraged
feministxtian

I will soon be alone. I can do quite a bit myself but I'm lazy these days and prefer to pay someone...fortunately I have a handyman son who can do quite a bit including car repairs. 

Thing is, I CAN take care of myself, however I need to. I have no desire to couple up or remarry after my husband dies. I've decided I like being independent...and let's face it, men in my age range have a helluva lot of baggage that I don't wanna deal with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enraged
Loveday
3 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

I don’t know if I am allowed to say this here, but I will say, without quoting or copying from LazyLori’s Facebook page that Ken is in the ICU in Door County with possible Lyme Disease (excerpt she calls it Lyme’s Disease). She is asking for prayers. 

Black salve ought to fix Ken right up, Lori. :mrgreen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wallysmommy

@feministxtianTotally agree about marrying.  I'll be 60 in 12 days.  Men my age have grandchildren and maybe great-grands if the kids had babies young enough.  I have no desire to have to deal with someone else's grown children, maybe an ex or two or three.  I like being able to do what I want, when I want, and spend whatever money I want.  If I need help, I can ask my bff's husband, my nephew-in-law, my brother, or my cousin's husband.  They are all awesome about helping me when I ask, which is not often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
Sarah92

As someone who's gonna be 27 come October I can't say I've really missed the presence of a guy in my life. I'm currently going on dates with a guy, but we aren't official yet. But other than maybe wanting another person around to take my car in to the mechanic if I'm busy or reach the ceiling lights to change light bulbs, I don't really have a need for a guy.  I can open my own jars, unclog my own toilet and sink, take out the trash, jump a car, mow etc. And the guys I've met aren't great at communicating, even the one I'm dating now struggles with it. Women seem so much better at communicating. 

Here's to being an independent feminist! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koala

Confirmation of what someone said upthread, per Ken's very public Facebook post:

lyme.thumb.PNG.9399d19fbe10f150e1b92db667dfe91a.PNG

Holy cow.  Ken has been in the ICU, and Lori literally hasn't missed a beat online.  She couldn't care any less, could she?

Wow.

Funny how they're happy for doctors, hospitals, and antibiotics now.  What about Lori saying that they're only "practicing medicine", and that medication just masks the symptoms?  I guess that's good when you're telling someone to juice their fucking cancer away, but not so much when you need Cyber Knife, or Ken needs the ICU and antibiotics.

 

  • Upvote 18
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enraged
Loveday

A raging case of 'irony, meet hypocrisy.' I hope the next time she blogs about the evils of modern medicine, doctors, and antibiotics (and there WILL be a next time), someone calls her ass out on it. :my_dodgy:

  • Upvote 21
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free Jana Duggar

I don't mean Ken any harm, so I'm glad he'll be OK. i'm just surprised Lori hasn't whined that she had to actually do something for him. You know, like drive him to the ER. 

Of course she could have had a male relative take him so she could still be on the internet. Oh wait! She couldn't be bothered to be with her dying mom, so maybe Ken had to take an Uber to the hospital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koala
Posted (edited)

Look, Lori had busy, important mentoring stuff to do.  Today?  She found an old beach picture with "no fat bodies".  No fat bodies, y'all.  They didn't even exist back then.  

Now how is Lori supposed to be worried about Ken in the ICU, when God specifically commanded her to talk about all the fat people roaming around beaches these days?  

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 14
  • Haha 6
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
usmcmom
Posted (edited)

This has to be a terrible time for Lori. Her husband in ICU, her daughter ready to deliver her first child after years if infertility. WHO will be thinking about LORI, people?? She won’t be ignored!!!

I predict Lori will be hit with some of her mysterious pain any day now. 

 

Edited by usmcmom
Clarity
  • Upvote 12
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lilwriter85
1 hour ago, Loveday said:

A raging case of 'irony, meet hypocrisy.' I hope the next time she blogs about the evils of modern medicine, doctors, and antibiotics (and there WILL be a next time), someone calls her ass out on it. :my_dodgy:

I would love for that to happen.  Double bonus if someone asks if Ken only requested to be cared for by male doctors and nurses. 

  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lilwriter85
7 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

I bet she moved in with the kids when Ken was gone.

I'm thinking that too if she outlives him.  She would probably move in with one of her kids in California. I doubt she'd move to upstate New York to live with Steven and his family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
usmcmom
36 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

I would love for that to happen.  Double bonus if someone asks if Ken only requested to be cared for by male doctors and nurses. 

I pity the female medical professionals who have to be in his room. He gives off a real predatory vibe to me and I can’t imagine he’d curb it as long as he is conscious. 

IF Lori managed to get herself off her Summer Home Sofa to go sit with him she most certainly has put on her judgy eyes to glare at all the working women AND to blame them for her creepy husband’s ogling.  

 

 

  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hollyfeller
4 hours ago, Koala said:

Confirmation of what someone said upthread, per Ken's very public Facebook post:

lyme.thumb.PNG.9399d19fbe10f150e1b92db667dfe91a.PNG

Holy cow.  Ken has been in the ICU, and Lori literally hasn't missed a beat online.  She couldn't care any less, could she?

Wow.

Funny how they're happy for doctors, hospitals, and antibiotics now.  What about Lori saying that they're only "practicing medicine", and that medication just masks the symptoms?  I guess that's good when you're telling someone to juice their fucking cancer away, but not so much when you need Cyber Knife, or Ken needs the ICU and antibiotics.

 

She WAS late with her morning FB post, which made me hope she was in FB jail again.  But alas.  With her persecution complex how could she possibly not mention this on any social media???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hollyfeller
3 hours ago, Koala said:

Look, Lori had busy, important mentoring stuff to do.  Today?  She found an old beach picture with "no fat bodies".  No fat bodies, y'all.  They didn't even exist back then.  

Now how is Lori supposed to be worried about Ken in the ICU, when God specifically commanded her to talk about all the fat people roaming around beaches these days?  

Someone pointed out that the beach photo was from the Soviet Union in 1967.  That probably partially explains the thinness.  Of course Lori left out that little tidbit.

https://www.vintag.es/2016/01/wonderful-color-photographs-capture.html

  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 9
  • Thank You 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giddy
squiddysquid
14 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

The problem with treating unkind and unloving people nicely is that it doesn't mean shit to them. If you don't estblish boundaries, these nasty people will just keep trampling over you and your feelings. It's the same problem with Lori's "win them over without a word" bullshit rationale for accepting spousal abuse. These folks are not impressed by your loving kindness. Often, they consider you a weak sucker. These are adults we are talking about, I'm not concerned with modeling shit for them. I'm concerned about getting their foot off my neck. 

Wish I could like this post a 1000 times, you summed it up perfectly!

(and don't you dare treat them the same way they treat you, they'll go into full meltdown mode...

though with narcs the only cure is to go no contact -

can't be cured, don't want to better themselves, will never apologise- had to learn that the long and hard way)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giddy
squiddysquid

 

:bangheaddesk:

1 hour ago, hollyfeller said:

Someone pointed out that the beach photo was from the Soviet Union in 1967.  That probably partially explains the thinness.  Of course Lori left out that little tidbit.

https://www.vintag.es/2016/01/wonderful-color-photographs-capture.html

What's next Lori? A pic stating "no fat kids in Somalia!" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giddy
squiddysquid
Posted (edited)

How about "Scaring away Lyme ticks by looking like you've already had all life sucked out of you."

LoriAlexanderYouTube~2.png

Edited by squiddysquid
obviously Ken is to blame himself, eating all that juicy, delicious spraycan cheese! What will Lori do if he says he won't go back to Door County after that incident?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hollyfeller

Just when I thought Biblical Gender roles couldn't disgust me any more he posts this...

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2019/08/22/8-biblical-differences-between-wives-and-slaves/

Quote

Now having proven from the Bible that wives are actually considered by God to be property just as slaves are, we will go on to show that the responsibilities of owners toward these two types of human properties are very different.

I am curious if Lori would agree with this?  Personally it makes me want to vomit the cherry Poptarts I just ate (late night snacking is strong), but has Lori ever claimed that a wife is a husband's property in so many words?

Quote

8. God did not design men to be the property of other men.  God did design women to be the property of their husbands.

So penis = master.  Vagina = property.  Good thing I'm single so I don't belong to anyone!  Nope, not even my father.  He would laugh if someone told him I was his "property."

Quote

We have shown conclusively from the Bible that contrary to modern humanist notions of equality, God has actually designated wives and children as the property of their husbands and fathers. And again, contrary to modern egalitarian views of what marriage should be, God commands wives to regard their husbands as their masters and like slaves to be obedient to their masters in everything. The obvious exception for both wives and slaves in their obedience is if their masters command them to sin against God.  It is only in this case that they can and must disobey their masters as Acts 5:29 tells us.

The truth from the Scriptures is that there are indeed some similarities between wives and slaves but there are also significant differences between wives and slaves.

BARF.  I really shouldn't read websites that are guaranteed to enrage me so late at night.  :)

  • Upvote 3
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giddy
squiddysquid

So I guessing those asshiles are ok with slavery too? Just when you thought they couldn't get any more disgusting... :angry-banghead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Hane

Can we just put all BGR posts straight into Quiver Full of Misogyny? I’m no delicate flower, but they take me *this* close to a panic attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
smittykins
2 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

So I guessing those asshiles are ok with slavery too? Just when you thought they couldn't get any more disgusting... :angry-banghead:

It wouldn’t surprise me.  “Slavery wasn’t ALL bad—not all masters were cruel, and many slaves were brought to JAYZUZ!” :puke-huge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SweetLaurel
9 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I'm thinking that too if she outlives him.  She would probably move in with one of her kids in California. I doubt she'd move to upstate New York to live with Steven and his family. 

I don't think her life will change much at all if Ken goes before her.  She will stay in her home,  keep doing what she's doing, and be happy for losing her ten minutes and lube a few times a week job.   She has no money problems and despite her helpless female act, you know she has a list of handy people at her beck and call. Plus, the housekeeper can call them if she doesn't feel up to it.  Why move in with her kids who have less than the perfect kitchen set up for her perfect bread and might want her to make them a slimy salad occasionally and watch the kids sometimes?  I mean, she has fat people on the beach to scold!  Women to shame!  And once She is a widow - all the other widows who had to work, well, she will smugly know it is their fault because she didn't have to, because She doesn't hate God and His Perfect Ways!    Nothing to do with insurance.  Nope!  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
usmcmom

This was on her Instagram account the other day; now she has posted it on Facebook. 

Reject Barrenness??? I feel so silly. I did not know that barrenness was something infertile women invited into their lives. All those women hoping to have a child?? Well they should have just said “No, thank you,” to barrenness. 

Poor Alyssa. Lori just loves to slap her down; doesn’t she? 

FAE2D3C4-5ECC-4AD2-BAE2-F49E406B055B.jpeg

  • Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wallysmommy

Her husband is in ICU and all she can think about is posting foolishness on FB.  I think I'm blocked from Ken's FB because I sent him a message about the horrid people Lori associates with on FB, and condones by omission.  I'm also blocked from Lori's IG.

When Ken went to the hospital, he probably had to drive because Lori can't take the place of control and leadership by driving a car with Ken in it.  I'm sure she's said something along this line in a past post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×