IGNORED

Lori Alexander 70: Blaspheming the Word of God

I know Lori is not a loving or nurturing person. I know she is extremely selfish and won’t cut her Door County time short. And I know it is likely that she and Alyssa have a conflicted relationship (and if I were Alyssa I wouldn’t want her around). Even so, I can’t wrap my brain around the fact that she won’t be local for the birth of a baby for whom she allegedly prayed every day. 

It is sad that she is so desperate to go viral that she’s sitting up in Door County tweeting nonsense and hatred five times per day and courting redpills and incels on FB and IG. 

It’s like watching a train wreck. 

• Upvote 16
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

196915824_ScreenShot2019-08-19at9_56_04PM.thumb.png.588ff867eaa32a809cae0b756ec397cc.png

Uh oh. Ken must be eating the "junk" again....passive aggressive much Lori?

I just realised she uses this "love and pray for them" solution for junk food and for abuse, which is absolutely disgusting! She has never been abused, in her eyes Ken greatest crime seems to be his unwillingness to eat her stupid, slimy salad every day. She lacks any trace of empathy, intelligence and imagination since somehow for her these two things are comparable.  This should tell anyone all they need to know about how great of a Christ follower she is and just how much her advice is worth. 

• Upvote 14

It’s not our job to MAKE our husbands eat healthy, but it’s perfectly okay for our sons to force-feed their baby 20 bites of food to show her she’s not the boss, or to leave her to cry when she’s actually hungry while her parents eat.

Edited by smittykins
WTF, autocorrect?
  • Upvote 18
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 5

45 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

It is sad that she is so desperate to go viral that she’s sitting up in Door County tweeting nonsense and hatred five times per day and courting redpills and incels on FB and IG. 

I have to imagine there are some sane people in her family, and even Ken (although he's awful, too) who are around "normal" people and even "normal" Christians who can see that she is totally off the rails. She may not be known by the masses, but I'm sure people in their social circle and their adult children's social circles  are aware of her and just how extreme she is.  It would frankly be embarrassing to me. 

Secondly, I would also start to worry about her safety. Those manosphere guys,  white supremacist and others who frequent her page are scary at best.  She may be their favorite girl right now, but they could turn on you anytime. Why even flirt around in that world when you are a 'Public" person and your address is known all over. It's only fun and games until it isn't. 

PS:  AND we are back to The Bachelor again (twitter)...proving my earlier point, for someone who says she doesn't watch or care for it, is obsessed with it. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

Spoiler

C28AF172-5F7D-4A21-8EE0-67D6C5AE97AB.thumb.jpeg.ea1447f6a1e4a2096450abfdbdcaf92f.jpeg

Spoiler

0E7F0AD2-AC8D-4DFE-9BF9-921EE4554BDF.thumb.jpeg.d9d0d428ec82ac9eeb0f195daf23175b.jpeg

Men and women are equal. Every person had their own gifts and talents. Men are more than sperm donors and women are more than incubators. Despite what Lori thinks the Bible is saying. To bad she chooses to remain uneducated and not learn. 

• Upvote 16

3 hours ago, Cora Persephona said:

in her eyes Ken greatest crime seems to be his unwillingness to eat her stupid, slimy salad every day.

And she tried like hell to force him to eat the way she wanted him to during the first twenty years of their marriage. TWENTY YEARS. Lori Alexander put the h in hypocrisy.

• Upvote 12

It appears to me that Lori is not really into her family, so she shouldn't expect her audience to be into theirs either. She is not around for her father, who I believe, is dealing with health issues.  She is not around for her daughter, who has had fertility issues and is pregnant. She is not around for Ken, besides when he wants 10 minute lube sex or is making him food that he does not like (which by the way, shouldn't she be going out of her way to cook him "nourishing' meals that make him happy?)  She was not around for her mother, when her mother was on her deathbed.  

Lori, lately, has made zero sense on her Youtubes. Just ramblings of a woman losing whatever grasp on reality is left. I really think that Ken won't say anything, until he has indisputable evidence that Lori has lost her mind.  Maybe that's why Ken "lets" (can't think of a better word) her do those Youtubes. 

Edited by freealljs
grammar
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

27 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

And she tried like hell to force him to eat the way she wanted him to during the first twenty years of their marriage. TWENTY YEARS. Lori Alexander put the h in hypocrisy.

Yep.  She said she wouldn't speak to him during their honeymoon because he went out and bought some kind of spray cheese in a can.  She also said she'd throw fits anytime he ordered steaks, or ate something she didn't think he should be eating.  That's nuts, right there.

956140696_upset1.thumb.PNG.4a773d1387b34914d47e872e3cf50c36.PNGupset.thumb.PNG.373409701177abe3605a4ef66506ae12.PNG

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 10
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 8

9 minutes ago, freealljs said:

It appears to me that Lori is not really into her family

That's the understatement of the year. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

She had to downplay her controlling personality in order to keep her meal ticket, so she’s unleashed those tendencies on women in general. 

She's so focused on what’s going on in everyone else’s home/life- quite honestly, it’s weird. 

I haven't seen anything bearing any resemblance or relevance to her purported Titus 2 ministry in weeks. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

I'd eat spray cheese on Ritz crackers over her slimy salad any day.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 14
  • Love 1

Just now, kpmom said:

I'd eat spray cheese on Ritz crackers over her slimy salad any day.

Lori Alexander's food is so nasty. She is the only person who can make butter seem unappealing, with all that slathering on everything. The word slather now makes my skin crawl. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

Lori Alexander's food is so nasty. She is the only person who can make butter seem unappealing, with all that slathering on everything. The word slather now makes my skin crawl. 

Yes!! And I actually love butter (the normal kind, not the $14 kind). 

• Upvote 9

"In an act of desperation that I was going to lose my meal ticket and actually have to work, I used Debi Pearl's philosophy to become a fake wife while still remaining a raging, hypocritical, bigoted, mean, angry, cold-hearted wench."

• Upvote 24
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

"In an act of desperation that I was going to lose my meal ticket and actually have to work, I used Debi Pearl's philosophy to become a fake wife while still remaining a raging, hypocritical, bigoted, mean, angry, cold-hearted wench."

Exactly.  Sounds like Ken wanted a divorce at that point, but religion wouldn't allow it.

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

image.thumb.png.3ecb584c866fd84b6b32605f4cfcb330.png

How does he know this?

I agree with the first sentence.  The rest is just WTF.

• Upvote 11

Homosexuality exists in other animals too. I wonder what Lori and her ilk would make of this? Gay penguins adopted an abandoned egg in the Berlin Zoo, having previously attempted to hatch fish and stones. They sound like way better parents than Lori already!! 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-49318080

• Upvote 11
  • Love 5

I've finally caught up with the Lori thread.

I buy Kerrygold for the table and maybe for cooking as well during the holidays.  I especially want it for the table since we're part Irish.  Also

Spoiler

Kerrygold reminds me of one of my granddaughters, Keri.

Victoria's Secret is discontinuing their televised fashion shows.

I can remember Fredrick's of Hollywood very well and their crotchless panties.  and other goodies.

@hollyfeller,  drag queens often use female pronouns, ar least when they're in drag.  (I think I've got the correct poster.)

@louisa05,  white socks with dark pants and shoes were considered tacky when I was growing up in the 60s.  You could wear white socks with jeans and sneakers, though. 

Now on the the latest from Lori.  While women had the vote in 1973, Roe v Wade was decided by the 9 men on the Supreme Court.  Suffrage for women had nothing to do with it.  

If Lori think that feminism makes women lesbian, maybe she's been reading that old chestnut by Jill Johnston,  Lesbian Nation.

• Upvote 12

Loopy Lori Logic -- don't watch the sinful Bachelor/Bachlorette or shop at Victoria's Secret.  Unless your husband demands that you do so, then you must do it in prayer for him to be convicted of liking sexy underwear, because you must submit to your husband.  That's how stupid she sounds.

• Upvote 14

Reading through Lori's posts about birth control I see all these people talking about natural ways to heal PCO or Endometriosis but hardly ever give specific examples of how that's done. It's detox the body  etc but they leave the actual process out.  How does a homeopathic doctor fix these things? 

Also what is this all feminists are lesbians that look like men business? People can look however they want its not anyone's business . Maybe it's a consequence of being in the Midwest, but I see women, most often conservative non feminist types, dressing more masculine because of being on a farm or for comfort. Most of the feminists I know are quite traditionally feminine in how they dress. Most are in relationships with men. Also feminism didn't make me like women, I noticed attraction as early as fourth grade. Feminism and supporting friends did help me come to terms with thoughts and feelings I attempted to push away. 

Edited by Sarah92
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 10

9 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:
  Hide contents

C28AF172-5F7D-4A21-8EE0-67D6C5AE97AB.thumb.jpeg.ea1447f6a1e4a2096450abfdbdcaf92f.jpeg

Hide contents

0E7F0AD2-AC8D-4DFE-9BF9-921EE4554BDF.thumb.jpeg.d9d0d428ec82ac9eeb0f195daf23175b.jpeg

Men and women are equal. Every person had their own gifts and talents. Men are more than sperm donors and women are more than incubators. Despite what Lori thinks the Bible is saying. To bad she chooses to remain uneducated and not learn. 

Christine Vanover (commenter) is an idiot. How ridiculous to argue with the comment above her, which is citing Biblical examples and making the point that women can serve God in many ways (WHILE being wives and mothers, even!). Why would she want to argue with that? Christine’s insistance that women can ONLY ONLY ONLY serve God through the “gifts of Womanhood” (meaning, I assume from Lori, sex, pregnancy, and housework—hey Lori, which body part is supposed to remind me that I’m made for cleaning?) is just plain weird. What does she do with herself all day that is strictly uterus-based? How does she police it?

Forgive me for not remembering which commenter or FJer recently pointed out that the brain is a body part. Why do these weirdos find a woman using her brain, hands, feet to be somehow less appropriate than using her breasts and vagina? Why aren’t we reminded by our senses that the world is wide and we should explore it, but only by our periods that we should make babies? If you must fetishize the body, Lori, include the whole thing!!

• Upvote 10
  • Love 4

There are a lot of WTF comments on Lori's FB, but this one really surprised me today.  Uneducated women should not make comments on biology - even that of their own gender.

Who knew your uterine lining was toxic???  And to suggest that this woman's mother passed her toxins while in the womb that caused her PCOS?  Holy shit, it's just pure ignorance.

what.JPG.fef31872a1c2bc1a8e760484cec39214.JPG

• WTF 19

• Coconut Flan locked this topic