IGNORED

Lori Alexander 70: Blaspheming the Word of God

3 hours ago, Cora Persephona said:

I just wanted to let you all know that I am way holier than any of you! In fact, more than all of you combined. I absolutely NEVER shop at VS! (there isn't one in my country and I don't shop for bras online) 

Third Love bras are my jam!

• Upvote 1

I agree about the screenshots of videos.  The thumbnails for my YouTubes for my classes are horrific.  I think her message makes her look worse, however.  My videos are upbeat as I want to engage my students.  A video chastising people is never going to be attractive.  She talks about being joyous -- there's nothing about those videos that is joyous.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

She is doubling down (tripling down?) on the women's suffrage topic today.  Excuse me, I have to go vomit.

hoo_boy.thumb.JPG.45fc384e44de4bded5a1d205241ed491.JPG

Obviously Lori learned nothing in school. Abortion would still be happening. Those rich powerful men who have affairs would be paying for it. So would many other people. The many other people, probably poverty people, would have back ally or at home abortions and the rate mothers would die would go up. Our “wonderful” president has probably paid for multiple abortions. Women are better off because of the right to vote. 

• Upvote 14

The more she tries to go viral, the crazier she looks.  She has virtually no supporters on Twitter, but it soothes her persecution complex, I guess.  I think as she gets more extreme, for example the $250,000 a year wife post today, the more she becomes irrelevant to her barely-surviving-on-hubby's-salary audience.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

She also seems to think that only women vote pro choice??? She does realize men vote for abortion rights as well right? 

• Upvote 16

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Obviously Lori learned nothing in school. Abortion would still be happening. Those rich powerful men who have affairs would be paying for it. So would many other people. The many other people, probably poverty people, would have back ally or at home abortions and the rate mothers would die would go up. Our “wonderful” president has probably paid for multiple abortions. Women are better off because of the right to vote. 

You're right, abortions would still be happening, but she would be  blissfully ignorant of it.  Abortions have been happening since the beginning of time, Lori!

• Upvote 8

These come from the women shouldn’t vote. 

Lori hates women plain and simple. It shows in the way she talks to them and tries to “mentor” them. 

Spoiler

9D59012D-94C4-4A51-9DD4-81873C65B134.thumb.jpeg.94d35e739ad3ca8065b627e7de426d85.jpeg

If Lori was a lower class or even middle class single mom she would realize that feminism has done so much for women. It allows them to work and make equal pay with men. They use to make pennies on the dollar. Working on harsh conditions just so they could feed their family. Abortion could still be legal even if women couldn’t vote. I would also like to point out that presidents can’t make abortion illegal. 

Spoiler

7FFB8391-C281-436D-BA82-11FA92F1A942.thumb.jpeg.c886220cf11ff9f52b22f4cb2794b6d0.jpeg

• Upvote 7

Quick y'all! Grab up Thomas Jonathan Jackson while he's single. He's a keeper. NOT!

Of course we know Jesus called women dumb, rebellious broads.

Screenshot_20190819-221147.png

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 4

Hey, Lori -- I know my place! Right now, it's in my living room chair. Later, it will be in my bed.

I was in my place next to students' pianos, teaching, earlier today. Oh, and one of my places today was at a store, buying yarn so my mother can make blankets for children in hospitals.

I have lots of places, and I know them all! I would even know to get out of my place if a fire was coming and be able to do it all on my own -- how about you?

• Upvote 18

Found this little gem just now.  Did you military veterans know that you just wanted to play dress up?  And that you absolutely love killing?

The ignorance is astounding.

for_christs_sake.JPG.dcdfd69b2219c801ea67dce9b14cf2db.JPG

• WTF 21

5 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Not only abortion. A way to get rid of an unwanted baby in the good old days was to hide the pregancy and kill the baby right after birth. Or give your baby to a woman who ran a babyfarm, where they paid some pennies for the keep, while the baby starved to death. Or put it on the steps of a church in the hope it was found soon enough, but the orphanages in that times where also places straight out of hell. And the fathers of these babies couldn't care less, they had their fun with the maid and kicked her out after she became pregnant. Sometimes they paid her some money, but often not even that.

2 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Quick y'all! Grab up Thomas Jonathan Jackson while he's single. He's a keeper. NOT!

Of course we know Jesus called women dumb, rebellious broads.

Screenshot_20190819-221147.png

Her comment section becomes more and more of a cesspool, disgusting.

• Upvote 17

"It should be noted that KB is divorced and IIRC his wife accused him of domestic violence. He's hardly anyone who should be listened too."

"It should be noted that KB is divorced and IIRC his wife accused him of domestic violence. He's hardly anyone who should be listened too."

Sorry about the double post; I think I hit a wrong key and my computer decided to refresh.  

I cut and pasted that quote from the previous thread about Lori since replies are now closed on that thread.  I looked at the screenshots that were posted with the quote I cut and pasted, and I realized that K.B. Davies was a person I responded to when he stated that depression was a sin.  For the first time in my life, I took screenshots of my post to him and his responses to me, which was basically, if you're depressed, you've made depression your god.  

I hadn't realized that KB was divorced and that his wife had accused him of domestic violence.  I don't know if those accusations are true, but if they are, it would not surprise me.  He doesn't seem very compassionate or sympathetic towards people who are struggling.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, teachergirl said:

She also seems to think that only women vote pro choice??? She does realize men vote for abortion rights as well right? 

I think it is safe to say that Lori is a complete idiot and what she doesn’t know would fill an ocean. Her bottomless contempt for anyone who isn’t her shines through in every utterance she makes.

I can’t wrap my head around her desperation to go viral . I would hate for the world and my children to think of me as a vile and hate-filled woman but it seems to temporarily fill her with joy. Then the elation wears off and she sinks even lower to try again.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

Today Lori says 'Now, as we can see, lesbianism is exploding just as it did in Sodom and Gomorrah. Feminism leads to lesbianism.'  Funny, but I thought the Bible says it was the MEN of the city, coming to rape the MALE angels, that led to Lot offering his daughters, and the men refusing to take them.  I don't recall lesbians being mentioned anywhere, but maybe I'm just not reading Lori's Bible.  :pb_rollseyes: 

• Upvote 20
  • WTF 4

"Thomas Jonathan Jackson." Even without the userpic, that username tells me absolutely everything I need to know about him. ?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

13 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

The more she tries to go viral, the crazier she looks.  She has virtually no supporters on Twitter

And I also think many of her "normal" supporters on FB are running for the hills, too.  Dee Anne is still hanging around, and Cora makes an appearance now and again.  But I haven't seen our friend Flicka in a long time.  It's mostly her fanboys and random people who show up unsuspecting because of her boosted posts.  The Lindy's and Margaret Gordon's et. al. have long since disappeared. 

42 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

'Now, as we can see, lesbianism is exploding just as it did in Sodom and Gomorrah. Feminism leads to lesbianism.' 

Well on Twitter yesterday she called out a "Miss Bianco"   I didnt' know who she was referencing so I Googled it and came up with Marcie Bianco -- a lesbian, feminist writer/blogger who seems to be Lori's latest obsession.  She has written articles about Miley Cyrus lately (it was that article Lori was referring to when she called out 'Miss Bianco') and other topics related to LGBTQ. 

Another theme...for someone who says she doesn't watch TV or listen to popular media, Lori sure seem obsessed with The Bachelor/Bachlorette, Miley Cyrus (has made several references to her recently), and others.   

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 14

43 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Well on Twitter yesterday she called out a "Miss Bianco"   I didnt' know who she was referencing so I Googled it and came up with Marcie Bianco -- a lesbian, feminist writer/blogger who seems to be Lori's latest obsession.  She has written articles about Miley Cyrus lately (it was that article Lori was referring to when she called out 'Miss Bianco') and other topics related to LGBTQ. 

Another theme...for someone who says she doesn't watch TV or listen to popular media, Lori sure seem obsessed with The Bachelor/Bachlorette, Miley Cyrus (has made several references to her recently), and others. 

Lori is focused on lesbians to an unhealthy degree, an obsession really.  If she is sexually attracted to women I wish she would just admit it already, move on with whatever life she wants to live, and get her nose out of other people's business.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

Today Lori says 'Now, as we can see, lesbianism is exploding just as it did in Sodom and Gomorrah. Feminism leads to lesbianism.'  Funny, but I thought the Bible says it was the MEN of the city, coming to rape the MALE angels, that led to Lot offering his daughters, and the men refusing to take them.  I don't recall lesbians being mentioned anywhere, but maybe I'm just not reading Lori's Bible.  :pb_rollseyes: 

Also shows me she hasn't read her Bible enough, yanno the parts where it explicitly says what the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah were. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

Lori is focused on lesbians to an unhealthy degree, an obsession really.  If she is sexually attracted to women I wish she would just admit it already, move on with whatever life she wants to live, and get her nose out of other people's business.  

Her fixation on breasts and nursing does rival that of a 13-year-old boy's

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

No, no, you've got it all wrong. It's never the men's fault! (except when they eat junk food)

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic