IGNORED

Lori Alexander 68: June Gloom Has Arrived

10 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Can someone tell me if Lori has posted a new entry on FB today? The latest entry I see is the women feeling guilty scribble from Friday. Has she not posted since then, or have I  somehow been blocked from seeing anything new? Which would be weird as I have never once commented or reacted to anything on her FB page. :think:

She hasn’t posted since Friday. It’s weird because she always post something even if it is a repost. 

• Thank You 2

Lori-  YOU call women whores.  YOU call women harlots.  YOU tell working women they are blaspheming the holy spirit.  YOU once compared a reader to a prostitute because she told you that her husband loved her loud, boisterous personality.  

You don't seem to have any trouble dishing it out, so don't run crying when those same women call you names.  

3 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Can someone tell me if Lori has posted a new entry on FB today? The latest entry I see is the women feeling guilty scribble from Friday. Has she not posted since then, or have I  somehow been blocked from seeing anything new? Which would be weird as I have never once commented or reacted to anything on her FB page. :think:

Nothing new.  She's scrambling to find something that will go viral.  

What you teach is YOUR interpretation of the Bible.  Not being taught by YOU, does not = being unteachable.  I would consider anyone willing to learn from you questionable at best.  You make it glaringly obvious that you are bitter, gossipy, foolish, full of yourself, and easily deceived.  Gah, I could go on, but seriously...who in their right mind would learn from such a mean, breathtakingly ignorant person?

Finally- the law of Lori Alexander is not "God's ways", and no one need repent for not doing what you say.  Get real.  That bossy firstborn shit may fly in your family, but in the real world, no one gives a damn what Princess Lori says.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Koala said:

Lori-  YOU call women whores.  YOU call women harlots.  YOU tell working women they are blaspheming the holy spirit.  YOU once compared a reader to a prostitute because she told you that her husband loved her loud, boisterous personality.  

You don't seem to have any trouble dishing it out, so don't run crying when those same women call you names.

Yes! That time she called a woman a "prostitute" because she was "loud" was just...wow.

Here is the exchange, as quoted by @polecat back in 2016:

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/27567-lori-alexander-10-fickle-brained-woman-and-she-would-know/

Commenter KMM says: "We need to remember though that it's okay to be loud if that is part of the personality that God gave us. My husband has told me multiple times that what attracted him to me and still does is because I am a bit more loud (an extravert from Chicago)than other women and God has given me a spiritual type of toughness in order to do the things He has called me and gifted me to do."

And Lori replies: "God describes prostitutes this way: "She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house" (Prov. 7:11)"

Yikes!!

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 7
  • Thank You 8

Has anyone seen this? This woman and her children cannot talk unless her husband hands them the "talking ball."

I often get a lot of criticism when I share with nonbelieving friends about my husband’s “talking ball.” Sort of like what they use in elementary school classrooms. My kids (7, 11, 17) and I are not allowed to speak unless my husband passes us the ball. I know it sounds a bit silly but I trust him to be fair and loving. We don’t do this at night, either, but most of the day. I think we should all be more supportive of each other and our decisions!

There's a typo in there, but I believe she is saying that they do this most of the day! How does she tell her children to go to bed? What happens if the phone rings? Why would anyone sign up for this?

And Lori agrees this is fine:

If a husband isn’t asking a wife to sin (which your husband isn’t) then you are to obey him, Tay, as you are doing.

I'm starting to think she is being trolled.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 12
  • I Agree 2

Hmmmm ........ cannot speak unless the hubby passes the ball.  I assume that means cannot speak at all, ever, no matter the circumstances. 

I'm imagining  the wife or children doing charades to "say" the house is on fire.

Sounds possibly a little dom-sub to me.  Or simply an asshat man

Maybe Ken should follow the hub's example.  Lori cannot post on social media unless he passes her the ball.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 12

I am in awe of how this has spiraled.

I mean seriously. The comments on there....I want to believe that she is being trolled and is missing it. I really honestly do.

Spoiler

746517251_ScreenShot2019-07-07at12_25_39PM.thumb.png.02d2e75409cb907288d7a2b6f80a33cf.png

Ok though. This comment makes absolutely no sense. For the record I agree, we should talk to our partners, but the whole culture Lori believes in says the opposite. Men who believe in this wholeheartedly are NOT the least bit interested in what their wives want or need and often have no or few skills in how to accomplish this.

• Upvote 11

23 minutes ago, Petronella said:

And Lori replies: "God describes prostitutes this way: "She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house" (Prov. 7:11)"

Loud? Like fussing around, stirring shit in order to get many people to hear you in order to go viral?Stubborn? Like not admitting any other point of view?

Her feet abide not in her house? Like having a nanny and housekeeper to do the work? Like being on the internet all day? Like having your husband cook for himself because you can't be bothered? *

Reminds me of someone, her name escapes me right now...

*I have no issues with any of this in principle, but I don't try to teach women how to live their lives by telling them to do things differently than I do.

11 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Hmmmm ........ cannot speak unless the hubby passes the ball.  I assume that means cannot speak at all, ever, no matter the circumstances. 

I'm imagining  the wife or children doing charades to "say" the house is on fire.

Sounds possibly a little dom-sub to me.  Or simply an asshat man

Maybe Ken should follow the hub's example.  Lori cannot post on social media unless he passes her the ball.

Oh, you know he'd just give her the ball all the time so he can get a moment of peace.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Loveday said:

Can someone tell me if Lori has posted a new entry on FB today?

She posted this on utube today:

Lori, you can repeat the same thing a million times and it will still not change the minds of most women.  You do not seem to GET that most women work because they HAVE TO!   How is it that you just do NOT get such a simple point!   In this utube, she says even after the kids have left homd, you are still to stay home! Why ever????

Because the Bible does NOT say you are "not to work" is not a good argument because you cannot argue against what is not there!  

Edited by Liza
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

A ball? Get a conch! After all, that worked so well for the boys in Lord of the Flies!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 10

Oh ya'll, she posted on IG about husbands commenting on their wife's eating and weight.  If a man is going to have the nerve to do that, he darn sure better make sure he has six pack abs first.

Do these men not realize some of the weight is brought on by constant pregnancies where a woman can barely lose a few pounds before getting pregnant again?

• Upvote 21

40 minutes ago, Liza said:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6jePdrvZ9Uk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lori, you can repeat the same thing a million times and it will still not change the minds of most women.  You do not seem to GET that most women work because they HAVE TO!   How is it that you just do NOT get such a simple point!   In this utube, she says even after the kids have left homd, you are still to stay home! Why ever????

Because the Bible does NOT say you are "not to work" is not a good argument because you cannot argue against what is not there!  

She posted this on utube today:

Lori has said before it is HER opinion that women should stay home with their kids. Opinion isn’t the Bible. She also will say just because the Bible never said xyz doesn’t make it true/not true. The Bible talks about being idle too much for women to not do some sort of work. God isn’t going to magically drop food, water, a house debt free, and money into laps so a women can stay home and not help provide for her family. 

9 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh ya'll, she posted on IG about husbands commenting on their wife's eating and weight.  If a man is going to have the nerve to do that, he darn sure better make sure he has six pack abs first.

Do these men not realize some of the weight is brought on by constant pregnancies where a woman can barely lose a few pounds before getting pregnant again?

I have no problem with a man having heath concerns pertaining to significant weight gain. Other wise he needs to shut up. I am lucky, of maybe my bf is, that he never comments on my weight. I was a lot thinner when we first started dating, four years ago. Last year I put on weight, 20 lbs in five weeks, from work stress. He was very understanding. Even committed to dieting with me. 

I feel sorry for fundie women. It must be hard trying to stay thin and having to pop out kid after kid. Anna Duggar was super thin when she first married josh. She isn’t fat now by any means but also isn’t as thin. Michelle and kelly both look great after having so many kids but they aren’t as thin as they were before kids. It must really be a blow to their self worth. 

• Upvote 4

I skipped around Lori's YouTube on women not working because I cannot bear more than a few moments of her speaking.

Woman cannot say more than 3-4 words without stumbling, stammering, repeating words, repeating sentences, losing her train of thought, etc, etc.

Is this normal or is she getting worse ... cognitively I mean. She gives off a very flat affect.

Also, not to be a BEC, but she looks old and dried up -- hair like over dyed dry straw. dry skin, grey skin tone, bloodless lips, -- just awful.

My mother referred to that look as death warmed over.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, Loveday said:

I don’t see anything new there either, but it looks like she’s posting on IG and Twitter. 

• Thank You 2

7 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

I don’t see anything new there either, but it looks like she’s posting on IG and Twitter. 

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that she seemingly abandoned FB this weekend, but this interaction on her doodle from Friday has me chuckling.  Jesus take the wheel!

bills.thumb.JPG.7abcd37572ec29ed71dcd48407fd5639.JPG

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 11

Once again, we get Lori sitting on a bed in a sterile bedroom rambling on and on.  What is that rustling in the background?  I wonder if her family has told her they really don't want to hear her sermonizing and that's why she hides in a bedroom to video herself.  

My SIL is playing Miss Gulch in a local little theatre version of the Wizard of Oz.  I think Lori should get that role, except she's Miss Gulch in real life.

"You're a Jezebel, my pretty.  And you're going to hell."

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 12

Thanks, everyone. I'm hooked on Lori's insanity, so the thought of being blocked from seeing it anymore was deeply disturbing to me. And that's deeply disturbing, isn't it? :laughing-rolling:

23 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Once again, we get Lori sitting on a bed in a sterile bedroom rambling on and on.  What is that rustling in the background?  I wonder if her family has told her they really don't want to hear her sermonizing and that's why she hides in a bedroom to video herself.  

My SIL is playing Miss Gulch in a local little theatre version of the Wizard of Oz.  I think Lori should get that role, except she's Miss Gulch in real life.

"You're a Jezebel, my pretty.  And you're going to hell."

I'm gonna guess that she's in a bedroom in the family's summer house in Door County. Doesn't look like the bedroom where she usually films these YouTubes. Oops, Lori, if you were trying to hide the fact you're on your annual over-extended vacation, you just blew it! :naughty:

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh ya'll, she posted on IG about husbands commenting on their wife's eating and weight. 

Been there, done that. Without exception, these men are non-loving assholes. Mr. SB has never done such a thing, which is one of the reasons I love him. 

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I have no problem with a man having heath concerns pertaining to significant weight gain.

Then he should offer to go for a physical with her, and still keep his trap shut about gaining weight.

• Upvote 9

So nothing on FB but she’s pretty active on IG today (lots of comments on her IG post about weight loss)- and Ken is even interacting over there. That’s unusual- right? Has she been put in FB jail? 

• Upvote 5

omg.thumb.PNG.48e6109f0a3f46920be2c7b879577845.PNG

omg1.thumb.PNG.e11e0902307c262a3c78d08956f15d4d.PNG

God helps us...

I cling to the hope that this is a troll, and Lori and Ken are just too evil and stupid to realize it.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 20
  • I Agree 1

Kevin "no last name" is even worse as he dispenses his manly wisdom.  

• I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Frog99 said:

So nothing on FB but she’s pretty active on IG today (lots of comments on her IG post about weight loss)- and Ken is even interacting over there. That’s unusual- right? Has she been put in FB jail? 

Someone on FB's Things Godly Women Say has suggested this. They reported a photo for  being offensive, and FB apparently deleted it. So Lori may well be in FB jail. I can't for the life of me remember a photo that offensive, though, unless it was a meme someone posted in a comment section in the past day or two. :think:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

Mr. Silent Spoon sings:

Hello family, live in fright,
I've come to talk at you all night.
I see my children softly creeping,
In three hours they best be sleeping!
In the meantime, they will keep their pieholes zipped,
Or be whipped;
I hold the spoon of silence.

In restless dreams, one kid sleepwalks,
Heaven help him if he talks!
No one moans if they have got a cramp,
Because they know that Papa runs this camp.
If I hear them blab, like a flash, I am by their side,
And tan their hide.
I use the spoon of silence.

Last night I had a horrid dream,
About some people, made me scream!
Women talking without my leave
Freely chatting, that is my pet peeve!
People writing songs that mock my lovely spoon,
To the tune
Of Simon’s Sounds of Silence.

"Fools" said I, "I grip the spoon,
So you bitches may not croon!
Hear my words because I have a dick!
Take my wisdom, ’cause I have a prick!”
But my words like bits of shit were strewn,
I scooped them with the spoon of silence.

And the people didn’t care,
They talked just like I wasn’t there!
And I flailed, and whined a loud warning,
Threw a tantrum till it was morning.

And FJ said, "The words of the women
And children are important, too.
So you can fuck you,
And do it with the spoon of silence.”

Edited by thoughtful
fixing reversed words
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 7
  • Love 17

I sincerely hope Silent Wife of Mr. Silent Spoon is trolling, but alas I fear it's true.  Fundies are weird, and this is exactly the sort of thing a domineering, patriarchy obsessed asshat would do.

Notice Silent Wife says the oldest son once got the spoon for a minute, but that the rest of them "have yet to speak at dinner."  This means that in all the years of her marriage, including before children, that woman has never said a word at her own dining table -- or probably anywhere in the house when he is home.

Also note Silent Wife says it's so important that Mr Silent Spoon be able to tell them about "his day, his worries, the things [they've] done wrong ...."  I'm positive Mr SS especially incessantly dwells on all the things they've done wrong all the time.  According to her wives and children talking "without permission" is "so irritating."

I also especially love the vision of Mr. SS watching TV by himself, while the rest of the family must remain silent at the dining table.  So much loving family interaction there.

How on earth did Mr. SS deal with conversation when they were courting -- or did he tell her to shut the eff up while he droned on and on and on and on and on.....  

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 9

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic