IGNORED

Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

4 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

I see we are on the same wavelength both thinking about military involvement. 

On another note how many guest rooms do you have? Asking for a friend.

Anyone fleeing from a dictatorship is welcome to stay with us. 

Sadly, horrifyingly, because of Trump’s bungled handling of the Corona virus, Americans are banned from traveling to most other countries in the world...

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Sadly, horrifyingly, because of Trump’s bungled handling of the Corona virus, Americans are banned from traveling to most other countries in the world...

It disturbs me every time I drive by a sign that stated limited entry allowed into Canada.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

I keep wondering how bad it has to get before we can flee as refugees. If this virus ever becomes manageable, anyway.

(No offense intended to actual refugees - it's just that we are literally facing the possibility of a dictatorship here. If Trump is THIS open about wanting to stay president past his allowed two terms, what parts of the constitution are being quietly ignored or degraded? And all his supporters are the ones yelling "FREEDOM! AMERICA! YEAH!!!")

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson 1 needs to shut up and go away:

image.png.46058ab65d958d0739888e4416023580.png

I know children who know the difference between "then" and "than".

I also know people who don't use campaigning for daddy as an excuse not to comply with a judicial order to testify about financial shenanigan's in daddy's firm.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

What's wrong? The fact that he can send out his nonsensical crap to the world, that's what's wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What's wrong? The fact that he can send out his nonsensical crap to the world, that's what's wrong.

The most remarkable part is not that Failson seems drugged up. I couldn't care less about that. What I find the most egregious is the blatant incitement of violence. Defend your ballot and Army for Trump are clear messages to BT's to take up arms. 

• Upvote 6

Once again, Quesay shows his ignorance.

He stole money from the charity, that's why he and his siblings are prohibited from charity work in NY. And I think he meant bludgeoned, though blundered is far more appropriate.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2

Oh yeah, that $400K makes up for all the other money your daddy has grifted from taxpayers.

• Haha 7

Typical scam from the crime family.

image.png.180e0d0e2bc4f035bb1687bde6eebb30.png

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

Junior cares about himself and daddy:

• Upvote 4

At this rate, Failson 1 is going to have a stroke before daddy.

Is it me, or is his on-camera behavior becoming more and more like Alex Jones?

• I Agree 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Is it me, or is his on-camera behavior becoming more and more like Alex Jones?

He definitely sounds more kooky and desperate lately doesn't he? Although it's a distinct possibility his behaviour is caused by drug abuse, I don't necessarily think it has to be. It could be the abject fear of what will happen after daddy loses the election that is stressing him out so much.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

He definitely sounds more kooky and desperate lately doesn't he? Although it's a distinct possibility his behaviour is caused by drug abuse, I don't necessarily think it has to be. It could be the abject fear of what will happen after daddy loses the election that is stressing him out so much.

It definitely could be fear and stress - especially if they've been hiding any business shenanigans from dad while he was in the White House after he left them in charge.

However, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if he spent more on cocaine every week than his dad pays in taxes most years.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

For the sake of his kids, I hope Don Jr. gets his shit together before it's too late. :pb_sad:

• I Agree 4

Boy, Junior's squeeze fits right in, doesn't she?

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Boy, Junior's squeeze fits right in, doesn't she?

In other words, she fits in perfectly with the Trumps.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 7

Rolling my eyes at Quesay, but I agree he is worried. He should be,

image.png.120e1bef49dedaefa5c47f46beb65cba.png

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Rolling my eyes at Quesay, but I agree he is worried. He should be,

image.png.120e1bef49dedaefa5c47f46beb65cba.png

Disgusting that he is trying to make his coward father into some kind of martyr 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Underneath the probably sincere worry about the health of his father I think there might be some panic about what happens to him and his siblings in the event of his death. When trump dies so do his connections and perceived power. I think the trump children are in for a world of legal actions against them and they know it.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

They'll need to use small words and lots of pictures.

image.png.9d7660b884344201afd8207eaeb766c5.png

• Haha 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic