IGNORED

Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

Well fuck looks like Udvay is gracing Iowa with his presence after all

Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of President Donald Trump, will be visiting Cedar Rapids on Tuesday, Oct. 27 to host a 'Make America Great Again!' rally.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3

Aw, poor Failson 2. He doesn't get as many "likes" as he thinks he should. Um, maybe that's because nobody likes him.

• WTF 2
  • Haha 6

20 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Aw, poor Failson 2. He doesn't get as many "likes" as he thinks he should. Um, maybe that's because nobody likes him.

How on earth is his not getting enough likes on social media a political issue?

He isn't a politician, nor does he hold a public office. :pb_rollseyes: 

• Upvote 10

Failson 1 really looks ill.

image.png.c2495414e2c28fb5d9901ee97cf2675f.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson 1 really looks ill.

image.png.c2495414e2c28fb5d9901ee97cf2675f.png

What's up with that one-sided drooping mouth? He didn't always use to have that, did he? 

• Upvote 7

Failson1 fails again.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

45 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson1 fails again.

Here's the thing, firstborn Dumbass, a lot of us would pay higher taxes willingly if it meant everyone had access to health care and other things Americans who don't have your daddy's money (or actually, your daddy's access to borrowed/stolen/dirty money) need.

And it won't be 20-30% because most of us, by definition, aren't in the 1%.

And I speak as someone who would really struggle at a 20-30% pay cut because I still have two kids in college, not to mention the hardship of higher gas prices due to my commute.  

Can someone cancel DJTJ and his idiot girlfriend (whom I've hated since she was Kimberly Guilfoyle-Newsom on Court TV covering the OJ trial.)

On 10/29/2020 at 9:38 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

I don't get as much money or compliments as I think i should, but you don't hear me bitching about it on Fox News.  Buck up, cupcake.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 10

When will Failson1 learn that daddy doesn't care about him? Compare with Biden, who publicly loves his family.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

When will Failson1 learn that daddy doesn't care about him? Compare with Biden, who publicly loves his family.

I never thought of that, but hearing the way Biden talks about his kids has to kill the Trump spawn.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

15 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

On a basic human level, I feel sorry for both Failsons. They are the product of a heartless narcissistic father. Then I remember they shoot defenceless animals for fun. Assholes immediately lose any sympathy I had.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

My husband and I were talking about it this morning. If the fallout wasn't so totally terrifying for the country, it would be tragic. Fucknut loves his rallies because they give him the adoration he never got from his daddy. He then turns around and fails his own kids who are probably doing the same to theirs. Hopefully it's time for Fucknut the 1st to "go write his book now" (thanks West Wing for the endless quotes) and take his progeny with him.

• Upvote 10

42 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

On a basic human level, I feel sorry for both Failsons. They are the product of a heartless narcissistic father. Then I remember they shoot defenceless animals for fun. Assholes immediately lose any sympathy I had.

I feel the same.  As a person I do have compassion for anyone who goes through life broken due to childhood abuse/neglect.  But once you are well into adulthood and become complicit and start creating your own victims you can F off.

Like JRod.  I feel bad for the uneducated teenage bride who married a predatory older guy...then I read her words and see her kids and hold her accountable for the damage she does.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Daddy just pushed him off the stage 

• Upvote 4

I hope his idiotic behavior puts the brakes on his 2024 ambitions.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I hope his idiotic behavior puts the brakes on his 2024 ambitions.

It doesn't matter. Trump supporters would still vote for him because his name is Donald Trump (jr.)

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

It doesn't matter. Trump supporters would still vote for him because his name is Donald Trump (jr.)

Nah, he’ll go the way of Oliver Cromwell’s son, Richard.

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.e3a5aa26ec732fc5bc95b69769e8adde.png

That tweet just shows you how utterly stupid Failson1 is. As if Dems only live in big cities and R's live everywhere else... :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 6

This is about sexual predator and extravagantly overpaid rally screamer, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Trump Jr.'s g-friend, . 

This is a link to an unroll of a twitter thread, with a lot of information from this New Yorker article.

The Secret History of Kimberly Guilfoyle’s Departure from Fox (Oct. 1, 2020)

Click on this for the unroll: Before the endless news cycle moves on, I want to take a moment to focus on Kimberly Guilfoyle. A THREAD

<snip>

"The article facts about KG [Kimberly Guilfoyle] from time at Fox: she preyed on a just-out-of-college intern by forcing her to come to her apartment where KG worked naked; KG showed her dic pics of sexual partners AND FANS; KG made intern massage her naked thighs; KG talked sexploits"

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 5

The tweet below is from today. Quesay is seriously stupid.

image.png.8f3103bd617c9ee6a7ee4471cda1e624.png

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The tweet below is from today. Quesay is seriously stupid.

image.png.8f3103bd617c9ee6a7ee4471cda1e624.png

I'm convinced that Eric was frequently dropped on his head as a child.

• I Agree 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic