IGNORED

Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

5 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

He didn't quarantine long. If at all.

Eeep. I was walking along the Maryland side of the river right across from there 

• Upvote 6

I guess Quesay can't grasp that there are more Americans who despise his father (and associated family and friends) than like them.

image.png.612e8bda1e21cfcfee53669f7b7cf9a2.png

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

54 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Being a lying fart waddle takes a toll

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Fear of what will happen to you once daddy isn’t in a position to protect you anymore...

• Upvote 10

We all know how presidents age. After watching Junior age for four years, can you imagine him as President, if his dad is unable to run like his dad plans to in 2024?

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

We all know junior is a dangerous nutjob, but he's been looking quite rough recently.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

On 12/4/2020 at 11:01 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Grifters gotta grift.

I wonder if he's embarrassed this got out?

When I was on poms we had to sell candy as a fundraiser and every season my dad would write a check for however many boxes we were supposed to sell and take them to work and leave them in the kitchen for people to help themselves.  And I got head pats for always selling my full quota...I guess DJTJ is what happens when Daddy keeps doing that well into adulthood.

• Upvote 13

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

We all know junior is a dangerous nutjob, but he's been looking quite rough recently.

Is he in hiding somewhere?

• Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I wonder if he's embarrassed this got out?

I doubt it. These folks have no shame when it comes to grifting.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

It's a grift but it gives me hope... A world in which Jr gets lots of money for a stupid book just as a swindle is bad... but a world in which a lot of people actually wanted to READ Jr's stupid book and paid money for it at the bookstore would be worse.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Is he in hiding somewhere?

Didn't he test positive for Covid? If so, he could be in isolation.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

IIRC he was at Camp David with the fam just a few days after the Covid news.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

10 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

:cracking-up: As if anyone with the last name of Trump would do anything responsible like quarantine. He couldn't care less about anyone other than himself and daddy.

• I Agree 11

Yeah, stanky just about covers it.

Full picture under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.153365adcc80b75658e985601c1695aa.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yeah, stanky just about covers it.

Full picture under spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.153365adcc80b75658e985601c1695aa.png

This probably isn't a popular opinion, but I pity the poor kid that he was. Good grief, how sad is that? Getting a nickname like that because you stink so bad? Being called Diaper Don, because you're so drunk that you sleep in other people's beds and wet them? And then having to go around with that haircut? 

(note, I definitely do not pity the adult that he is)

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

This probably isn't a popular opinion, but I pity the poor kid that he was. Good grief, how sad is that? Getting a nickname like that because you stink so bad? Being called Diaper Don, because you're so drunk that you sleep in other people's beds and wet them? And then having to go around with that haircut? 

I agree.  There's the story (which sounds true) that his college classmates told.  They said that Don Sr. was picking up Jr. for a ballgame.  Junior came down in casual clothes and his dad shoved him down to the floor and told him to go put on a suit.  Junior goes back up and comes down in the requested suit.  Imagine growing up with that hideous man.  

At some point, we all realize that we're adults and our mistakes become our own.  But he had to have a miserable childhood.

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

I thought #diaperdon was DJT senior’s nickname for his bulge in the caboose whilst sitting at the tiny desk 

• Upvote 3

I shudder to think how the Orange sewage pile treats his youngest son. It must be awful  to be that man’s kid on a good day and being a kid in that family now is surely hell on earth. 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

I shudder to think how the Orange sewage pile treats his youngest son. It must be awful  to be that man’s kid on a good day and being a kid in that family now is surely hell on earth. 

I wonder about the grandkids especially the Kushner ones.  Both their grandfathers and parents are all a special kind of evil.  They are doomed.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

For this reason, I am really glad that it sounds like Barron spends quite a bit of time with Melania's parents. While I can't think that they are great at least they're giving him a slightly different message than that obnoxious orange sperm donor he's got.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic