Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

• Upvote 4

I love when anyone claps back at Quesay:

• Upvote 5

Can't stand Quesay (or Udvay):

• Upvote 4

Quesay = dumb

"Eric Trump Thinks 'Article 25' Should Be Invoked Against Biden—Except 'Article 25' Doesn't Actually Exist"

Spoiler

As Joe Biden gets closer and closer to clinching the Democratic nomination for President nominee, Republicans everywhere, especially those surrounding President Trump, have begun taking increased efforts to paint him as senile and corrupt.

Of course, some attacks are less effective than others.

When Eric Trump, the President's son, appeared on Fox News, he told the show's hosts that if his father committed the same gaffes as Joe Biden, Congress would invoke the 25th article of the Constitution.

The only problem is that there is, of course, no Article 25 of the Constitution.

Eric was likely referring to the 25th Amendment, which places the power of the President in the hands of the Vice-President if the President is unfit for office.

The bigger question many people had, however, is how Eric could possibly think his father WASN'T committing gaffes on a daily basis.

image.png.38e08d42e49c0559f27da364210ee5b1.png

image.png.bcf650fb4f2c0a341ed4a722ffa52b3d.png

• Upvote 5

Udvay thinks he has friends:

• Upvote 5

I agree with Ann:

And the real imbeciles are Junior and Eric.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

I wish junior would drop his phone in the toilet:

"Donald Trump Jr. Just Shared A Bonkers 'Kung-Flu Kid' Video Meme Starring His Dad and Joe Biden, And It's A Lot"

Spoiler

The President's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., is almost as bad of an internet troll as his father.

He frequently posts ill-advised memes that, while attempting to be humorous, more often than not end up as self-owns.

His latest bizarre display came in an Instagram post that uses a clip from The Karate Kid, showing his dad fighting the digital image of the virus that's caused a national health crisis in the United States, as Trump's likely 2020 opponent looks on, rooting for the virus.

Video in question:

Junior captioned the video with "The Kung-Flu Kid," a name for the virus reportedly used by one of the President's staffers to an Asian American reporter.

Even presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway has acknowledged in the past that the term "Kung Flu" is offensive, but expressed skepticism that the reporter's story—which didn't name the staffer—was true.

Now the President's own son used it in an Instagram post as hate crimes against Asian Americans continue to rise.

Kellyanne has yet to say anything.

Others, however, had a lot to say about its connotations.

• WTF 2

• 4 weeks later...

Junior needs to just go away:

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

This gave me a much needed chuckle:

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

"We’ve Got Way Too Many Trumps: The next generation’s terrible trio, and two we’ll leave alone."

Hey, what do you think the Trump kids are up to? Been a long time since we checked.

Not that they’re keeping low profiles. Eric, for instance, made news recently when he seemed to claim Democrats created the coronavirus to hobble the Trump campaign.

“They think they’re taking away Donald Trump’s greatest tool, which is being able to go into an arena and fill it with 50,000 people every single time,” he said on Fox News. “You watch — they’ll milk it every single day between now and Nov. 3, and guess what — after Nov. 3 coronavirus will magically all of a sudden go away and disappear.”

Eric’s defenders said he was simply claiming Democrats were using a national health crisis for political reasons. But the Second Son seemed to be talking about something more dire and well organized.

“Make no mistake … this is a very cognizant strategy that they’re trying to employ,” he told interviewer Jeanine Pirro. In fact, he said “cognizant strategy” twice.

Maybe that could become a campaign slogan: “Make America Cognizant Again.” About time.

At the same time, Donald Jr. was calling Joe Biden a child molester. Ivanka was helping head up a food program, and that would certainly be no cause for complaint if her husband hadn’t been busy casting doubt on whether there’d be a presidential election this fall.

The president and his three oldest kids shared some quality time in the headlines this week when a fraud suit against the four of them moved ahead one step in the courts. Aggrieved investors claim they were lured into what turned out to be a pyramid scheme that did little but pile up cash and pay Donald $450,000 speaking fees.

In the vast universe of litigation against various Trumps, this is pretty much par for the course. Just remember: A family that gets sued together stays glued together.

Average citizens are probably familiar with Eric through TV comics’ jokes, in which he’s portrayed as a sort of dim bulb. Meanwhile Donald Jr. — the one whose semiautomatic rifle has a cartoon of Hillary Clinton behind bars — has a more colorful public image, thanks to all his social messaging, and a much bigger role in the re-election effort, where he’s a regular stand-in for his father at political events.

Last weekend Junior got a lot of attention when he suggested Biden molested children. All in fun, of course. That was on his Instagram account (2.8 million followers). “See you later, alligator,” said the post next to Biden’s picture. “In a while, pedophile,” returned an alligator in an adjoining picture.

This attracted the spotlight. Junior responded by simultaneously declaring himself shocked that people couldn’t take a joke (it had a laugh emoji!) and posting pictures of Biden affectionately greeting children at public events.

A few years ago I read a book by Junior’s mother, Ivana, who became headline fodder back in the day when Trump was having an affair with another woman and wanted the entire city of New York to know that he was committing adultery. Donald Jr. was around 12 at the time. Before that, he had broken his leg due to a babysitter’s inattention. And Ivana reported that once, when she was out of town, he and Eric called hysterically to report they’d found their nanny dying in the basement.

After I read the book I swore I would never write anything bad about the guy again. And in general, the national rule should be to keep politicians’ children out of the headlines. Really, they have enough to live with. But Junior’s pedophile post wiped out any guilt I had about criticizing a man whose only claim to fame is being the son of one of the most awful people in American history.

Trump has five children, and we are all in agreement that Barron, 14, is to be left alone. Tiffany, 26, is the love child whose birth — accompanied by her father’s wild penchant for publicizing his affair — broke up Trump’s marriage with Ivana. She just graduated from law school and so far, she’s avoided controversy — or even much attention of any kind.

Back in 2016, when Trump got elected president, he boasted about his kids to Fox News thusly: “I’m very proud, because Don and Eric and Ivanka and — you know, to a lesser extent ’cause she just got out of school, out of college — but, uh, Tiffany, who has also been so terrific.”

Definitely leave this woman alone.

But what about Ivanka? She’s been the administration’s cheerleader for social distancing, then took off with her family on a drive to Dad’s golf course in New Jersey. But her unforgivable sin was bringing in Jared Kushner as a top Trump adviser. Fresh from his performance in bringing peace to the Middle East, Jared is now floundering around as a coordinator of the White House coronavirus response. His most memorable moment recently came when Time asked him if America could be confident the election would still take place in November.

“I’m not sure I can commit one way or the other, but right now that’s the plan,” he responded.

Remember, if the president gets re-elected they’ll all be back for four more years.

The nation world will be a better place when these nasties are out of the public spectrum, preferably modeling jumpsuits behind bars.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

I wish Udvay would still be this speechless...

• Haha 8

"President Trump and his eldest son celebrate Father’s Day with a family tradition: grasping for approval"

As soon as you logged in to watch Donald Trump Jr. interview Donald Trump Sr. for an online “Father’s Day Special” on Thursday night, a question began nagging at your brain: Was there ever a little boy so desperately seeking his father’s love as Donald Trump Jr.?

Perhaps you asked it when Jr. proudly announced, “This is your Father’s Day present!” and the camera cut to a campaign ad he’d made, like a macaroni ashtray, which claimed that Osama bin Laden had endorsed Joe Biden for president. Perhaps you asked it even earlier, when Jr. quizzed his father: “Who is your favorite child, and why is it Ivanka?”

At some point you knew that you were watching a sad and spectacular display of self-abasement, a meta example of something we’ve gotten used to: a man named Donald Trump (in this case, a young, bearded version) desperately seeking approval from a world leader (in this case, the president himself) who is patiently humoring him.

“I figure, with Father’s Day coming up, we have the opportunity to sit with the most powerful father in the world,” Trump Jr. said, and thus commenced a 20-minute exchange based entirely on one man’s gaping desire for affection, and the other’s infinite need for praise.

“That was a good present,” President Trump said flatly, after his son’s weird, gluesticked Biden ad. Trump Jr. hastened to his next strategy: praising his father’s five-year-old hosting gig on Saturday Night Live: “It was amazing!”

Who were the viewers who had tuned in to bear witness to this Father’s Day special?

Some were probably regular followers of “Triggered,” Trump Jr.’s YouTube podcast. The rest — a random assortment. On the chat screen preceding the event, there were MAGA people and QAnon people, and people who had joined mostly because Don Jr. had promised to ask his dad about extraterrestrials (“To think that we could be seeing the truth about aliens in 45 minutes blows my mind,” one user wrote). There were anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers, and someone who postulated that covid-19 was a hoax to cover up Pizzagate, which is — don’t even bother looking it up. There were more than two Bigfoot people. There was at least one person who kept posting the same string of numbers which, upon Googling, appeared to be high-ranking Nazi Adolf Eichmann’s S.S. identification number.

And some, I assume, are good people.

Anyway, there we all were, to witness a sunken-place version of an Aaron Sorkin dramedy — a broadcast that began with soaring music played over black-and-white photos of father and son strolling through the West Wing as if they were about to clothesline Jed Bartlet. They then settled across from each other in two chairs.

“When I look at your accomplishments, they’re incredible,” Don Jr. told his father, in the tone of a child meeting his favorite baseball player.

His father, in response, preened, and later told Trump Jr. that he didn’t like his beard. (In fairness, Trump Jr. had specifically asked him, and the president also said Trump Jr.’s facial hair was entirely his own choice, but, “In your case, get rid of it,” to which Trump Jr. replied, “HEHEHEHEH!” because the president was clearly joking but also possibly not.)

Nobody really knows what happens inside a family, but lore is that Don Jr. is the black sheepiest of the Trump offspring. He is the one who quit speaking to his father after Donald Sr.’s divorce from Ivana. The one who didn’t even want to join the family business: After college, he moved to Aspen, Colo., seeking a simpler, hunting-and-fishing kind of life. Trump Sr. didn’t take much interest in any of his children, according to former wife Ivana, until they were old enough to be involved in the family business. And even then, Don Jr. was not allowed to have his own unsupervised meetings, according to former Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s testimony last year before Congress. “[President] Trump is not shy in front of people to say that Don Jr. has the worst judgment of anyone he’s ever met,” Cohen said.

One cannot ignore the sense that if Donald Trump had just supported Don Jr.’s desire to go bartend in a flannel shirt somewhere — and, going back 50 years, if Fred Trump had supported his son Donald’s desire to go make movies in Hollywood — then this holiday special never need have been made.

But it was! Because in recent years, Trump Jr. has apparently learned that he does have a skill that his father appreciates in the family business. It just involved recognizing that the business isn’t real estate — it’s exalting The Donald.

“He wasn’t a political animal until this started,” Charlie Kirk, who ran the Trump campaign’s outreach to millennials, once told GQ magazine of Don Jr.’s partisan transformation. “He did it to help his dad. He got dragged into this fight out of loyalty.” 

In this way, he is not the black sheep; he is the prize sheep. He is better than all of them, even Ivanka. 

And so, we have Don Jr.’s Twitter feed, which has devolved into fire-alarm emoji and conspiracy theories and slams against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former national security adviser John Bolton, CNN and anyone else perceived as an enemy whom he can vanquish for his father.

And so you have excerpts from his 2019 book, “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us,” in which he writes: “The Democrats in congress had only one reason to exist, and that was to try to make my father and me cower in a corner. . . . I fight back. That’s what we do,” as if he’s penning some kind of superhero fanfic — father and son Trump, punching back against the world. He refers to his dad as, “DJT,” the kind of legends-only shorthand that seems intended to push him into league with John F. Kennedy, or Franklin Delano Roosevelt, or Diamond Dallas Page.

If you have complicated feelings about the Trumps as a family, the Father’s Day Special would have only complicated them further. Because in the middle of all the hammy alien-talk (the president says he can’t reveal anything, but that what he knows is “very interesting”) and the horrifying Osama bin Laden ad, what you were really watching was a middle-aged man in need of a hug and a father who dangles one eternally just out of reach. No other family is remotely like the Trumps, but in this way, the Trumps are like many other families.

“You’re doing a great job,” the president told his son at the end of the interview.

“Thank you, Dad,” Don Jr. told the president.

Was this the tender moment? Was this reassurance that he was valuable and appreciated, that he could be trusted to supervise meetings without Jared Kushner, that his beard didn’t look stupid, that he was, in fact, loved?

Maybe. But wait, there’s more.

An outtake, tacked on after the special like a sitcom blooper reel, brought one final cringe of the heart. With the interview finished, President Trump prepared to rise. “You could stay behind and ask a couple questions without me,” he offered to his son. News anchors do it sometimes, he explained, and that’s correct — sometimes television journalists repeat their questions, post-interview, so the cameras can get backup footage.

In this instance, the scene would have been grimly poignant: Donald Trump would get up and exit the room. He would leave his oldest son behind, in a room with an empty chair. His son would tell the empty chair why his dad was the greatest man in the world.

Happy Father’s Day, from the first family to yours.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

His father, in response, preened, and later told Trump Jr. that he didn’t like his beard. (In fairness, Trump Jr. had specifically asked him, and the president also said Trump Jr.’s facial hair was entirely his own choice, but, “In your case, get rid of it,” to which Trump Jr. replied, “HEHEHEHEH!” because the president was clearly joking but also possibly not.)

We'll be seeing him clean shaven soon then.

• I Agree 6

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-trump-jr-spins-president-walk-shame-picture-083611869.html

Donald Trump Jr. is trying to spin the narrative on that picture taken of President Donald Trump following his underwhelming and underattended rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

On Wednesday, Trump’s eldest son posted the photograph of his father walking back to the White House from Marine One to Instagram. He copied and pasted what he claimed was a “perfect description” of the image of his bedraggled dad from another account.

“This picture is not a fraud. The Left is attempting to use it as a negative,” read the caption filled with misspellings and illiteracies shared by Trump Jr.

“Its not. This is the look far too many of us that have worked a night shift or a 48 hour shift or a third job are tooo familiar with,” it continued. “This is, been working my ass off for the American people, good old fashion exhaustion, born of love; not for what your doing, but who your doing it for.”

“This isnt an attempt to say anything,” the caption concluded. “This is a candidd shot that screams ‘Ill  do anything for my country!’"

Wrong wrong wrong.  I work night shift, full time.  During my walk from my car to the front door, I'm thinking YAY! Hot shower followed by comfy bed! I'd be wagging my tail if I had one.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 6

:puke-right:

How to salve daddy when he’s feeling down.

• Disgust 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

And now Kimberly Gargoyle has the 'rona.  Hope Bunker Bitch is happy.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

And now Kimberly Gargoyle has the 'rona.  Hope Bunker Bitch is happy.

He couldn’t care less.

It isn’t him, and that is all that matters to his narcissistic ass.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

I have feeling that twitter is gonna be LIT today, and not just by July 4th fireworks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Wife or girlfriend? He up and dumped his wife and five kids (daddy must be so proud) for stepmom lookalike who works on daddy’s campaign. 

• Upvote 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic