• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Quesay's wife is as dumb as her husband:

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Haha 6

Quesay is a moron...

• WTF 4
  • I Agree 2

I received a fund raising letter from Dummy, Jr. Me. Wtf? 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3

Dear Rufus, please let Failson 1 be the next arrest, now that Bannon has gone down:

image.png.3c96741e3665a0871573ce3e0af72fdc.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Dear Rufus, please let Failson 1 be the next arrest, now that Bannon has gone down:

OMG! That would b EPIC! I'm here for it.?

*capitalization used to emphasize and show positive glee at the possibility of this happening. Unlike a mango, I am not yelling.

Oh Rufus make this come true.

Edited by WiseGirl
Add text
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

Good grief:

I want to see his first interview from prison.

• Upvote 7

On 8/19/2020 at 11:35 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Quesay is a moron...

Wilmington Delaware is not the upper crust metropolis Eric seems to think it is. Nothing against Wilmington, it's a half hour from me, but it's hardly the kind of place that serves Bloody Mary's and tiny watercress sandwiches.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

He looks creepier every single day.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 2

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He looks creepier every single day.

That scuzzy beard does not hide his double chin like he thinks it does.  

• I Agree 7

I wish Failson 1 would drop his phone in the toilet. Sewer rats would be able to tweet more intelligently than the crap that comes from him:

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2

Failson 2 is whining because the Cowboys have given a green light to protest the national anthem:

• Haha 9

Failson 1 needs to use some lip balm made of crazy glue. I'm so sick of his yap.

• Confused 1
  • WTF 7

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson 1 needs to use some lip balm made of crazy glue. I'm so sick of his yap.

Making a video where you talk a mile a minute and have red and glassy eyes while saying that somebody else is taking drugs. :doh:

Also, too, and by the way, Junior sure would appreciate it if you'd buy his book. :teasing-dunce:

• Upvote 7

23 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Making a video where you talk a mile a minute and have red and glassy eyes while saying that somebody else is taking drugs. :doh:

Also, too, and by the way, Junior sure would appreciate it if you'd buy his book. :teasing-dunce:

Please. They ALL have a book they want you to buy.

Edited by JMarie
spelling
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

Failson 1 is really hopped up here. I love him saying Bob Woodword was right once 40 years ago. I guess Junior is jealous because I don't think he's ever been right about anything ever.

I wish Junior would stop taking his performance notes from Jeanine Pirro.

• Upvote 4

On 9/13/2020 at 12:11 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson 1 is really hopped up here. I love him saying Bob Woodword was right once 40 years ago. I guess Junior is jealous because I don't think he's ever been right about anything ever.

I wish Junior would stop taking his performance notes from Jeanine Pirro.

I think his girlfriend has been coaching him. We all know how loud and excitable she is, based on her RNC speech.

• I Agree 5

• 2 weeks later...

The worm-infested apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree: "Donald Trump Jr. is actively helping his father corrupt the election"

Spoiler

As you know, President Trump has openly telegraphed his corrupt plan to declare himself the winner on or just after Election Day, should he be leading in the count at that point, while seeking to invalidate millions and millions of uncounted mail ballots as fraudulent.

But Trump needs some sort of fake rationale for doing this — both to galvanize his supporters behind this coming effort, and to give the media something to echo in order to cast a haze of doubt over the vote count as it’s happening.

Given that Trump’s eldest son has a documented track record of trying to corrupt our elections and subvert the national interest on his father’s behalf, it’s not surprising that Donald Trump Jr. is now actively trying to supply that rationale.

Talking Points Memo reports that the president’s son appeared in a Facebook video, in which he called for an “army” of volunteers to join the campaign’s Election Day security team. He said the “radical left” is “laying the groundwork to steal this election from my father,” and added:

“They are planting stories that President Trump will have a landslide lead on election night but will lose when they finish counting the mail-in ballots,” he said. “Their plan is to add millions of fraudulent ballots that can cancel your vote and overturn the election. We cannot let that happen.”

“We need you to help us watch them,” Trump Jr. said.

Trumpworld’s various claims of fraud in mail balloting have been debunked by fact-checkers, Republican elections officials, and even Trump’s own intelligence officials. But the president’s son has now explicitly declared that millions of late-counted ballots will be fraudulent.

An interesting two-tiered dynamic has developed here. Even as Trump, his son and other propagandists keep making such claims, Democrats are quietly winning court battles that are disabling ways that Republicans will concretely seek to get those ballots invalidated and thus suppress those votes.

For instance, state courts have now ruled in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan that mail ballots that are postmarked before Election Day but arrive after will still be counted (the length of each extension varies by state). That’s big: It eliminates a key way that numerous mail ballots, if held up by postal delays, might get tossed out in three swing states that will help decide the election.

So you might be tempted to think that even if Trump rages that late ballots must not count, they will be counted anyway. And to some degree, it doesn’t matter what the president says about the votes — what matters is who wins in the electoral college.

But election-law expert Rick Hasen notes that this is still a dangerous development, especially when you consider various legal possibilities.

Hasen points out that various entities — such as the Trump campaign, Republican Party committees and GOP-controlled state governments — are likely to keep fighting those decisions extending arrival deadlines in court. That is already going on in Pennsylvania.

And they will likely try to keep fighting in court to restore other rules governing the acceptance of absentee ballots that Democrats have succeeded in getting relaxed amid pandemic conditions, such as various procedural requirements. This could even take place after the election.

Some of these victories “may potentially be challenged all the way to the Supreme Court,” Hasen told me, with claims that “state courts have usurped the power of state legislatures to set the rules for federal elections, or that the easing of voting rules will allow for fraud.”

“If the election is close enough, we also may see post-election challenges to the counting of particular classes of ballots, such as those arriving without a postmark or rules for dealing with mismatched signatures,” Hasen continued.

So claims from Trump Jr. and others that mail ballots will be fraudulent could have a purpose. They create a way to tell millions of Trump supporters that these efforts at mass disenfranchisement are actually justified in their defense.

Indeed, note that Trump Jr. is actively calling for an “army” to mobilize in preparation for the certainty that the counting of mail votes can only reflect a plot to steal the election. Now imagine how loud this will get as the votes are getting counted. It all makes violence or other civic damage more likely.

Obviously all this might not end up affecting the actual outcome. It’s also possible that Joe Biden could win by a comfortable enough margin that none of this has much practical impact. Or Trump could win outright.

But we should be worried about the prospect of the president of the United States and his senior advisers working to persuade millions and millions of people who trust them very deeply that ongoing vote counting is illegitimate, amid the searing tensions that often accompany close presidential elections. That seems like it bodes very badly for post-election civic peace and for the possibilities for post-Trump civic restoration.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Indeed, note that Trump Jr. is actively calling for an “army” to mobilize in preparation for the certainty that the counting of mail votes can only reflect a plot to steal the election. Now imagine how loud this will get as the votes are getting counted. It all makes violence or other civic damage more likely.

I have absolute confidence that people will be voting in record-breaking numbers. I also have absolute confidence that the Dems will get the vast majority of votes. What scares me is what will happen after the elections. It is a given that the results will be contested. It's almost a given that what happens after will lead to civil unrest. I hope with all my heart it will not lead to armed conflict, but noting the quoted comment, it almost seems unavoidable. The only hope is that the military will intervene swiftly and decisively.. on the side of a truly democratic process. It's sad to have to conclude that the result of the coming elections will probably be decided by who the military decides to side with. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Thread

The ruling came down: "Judge orders Eric Trump to meet with N.Y. attorney general’s investigators by Oct. 7"

NEW YORK — A state judge on Wednesday ordered Eric Trump to be deposed no later than Oct. 7 in the New York attorney general's examination of the Trump Organization's financial practices, rejecting a protest by President Trump's son who has said he is too busy to meet with investigators until after November's election.

The ruling was handed down by New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron after nearly two hours of arguments in a lawsuit brought by state investigators conducting the civil investigation. The president’s company is managed by his two sons, Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr.

“This court finds that application unpersuasive,” Engoron said, referring to Eric Trump’s stated need to put off an interview until mid-November. The judge added that he felt Eric Trump’s attorney had cited no legal authority to support the bid for a delay.

“In any event, neither petitioner nor this court is bound by timeliness of the national election,” the judge added.

An attorney for Eric Trump said during the hearing that the president’s son travels nearly seven days a week to make appearances on behalf of his father’s campaign.

The lawsuit was filed in August as lawyers in the state attorney general’s office reached a roadblock with lawyers for the Trump Organization, Eric Trump and lawyers for other potential witnesses related to testimony and documents that had not been turned over.

Authorities have said the Trump Organization potentially misled lenders and duped tax authorities, a probe that could result in civil penalties. The attorney general’s office began investigating the company after the president’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen, a former executive with the company, gave Congress copies of financial statements from 2011 to 2013.

Cohen testified in 2019 that the statements demonstrated how President Trump inflated the value of his assets for loan applications and for insurance purposes. His properties were undervalued, however, to reduce taxes, Cohen alleged. Cohen served time in federal prison for lying to Congress, tax evasion, and in connection to payments he made during the 2016 campaign to two women alleging affairs with Trump. Trump denies the affairs.

The state attorney general has been conducting an investigation into a number of Trump properties, including for potential abuse of the conservation easement program, a voluntarily system through which private property owners can obtain conservation site status in exchange for a promise to limit development on protected land.

The opt-in program applied to a Trump property in suburban New York: Seven Springs in Westchester County. The 212-acre property got conservation easement status after Trump failed to develop a golf course there.

Conservation easements can be controversial — sometimes seen as easy tax loopholes for the abundantly wealthy.

Lawyers representing the Trumps and officials at the company have cooperated with the probe by the office of New York Attorney General Letitia James to an extent, providing documents and making witnesses available for interviews, but later began holding back, according to the lawsuit filed last month by investigators in James’s office.

The president’s son agreed to an interview but canceled two days before the July appointment, according to James’s lawsuit. A letter sent by Eric Trump’s attorney indicated that “ ‘[W]e cannot allow the requested interview to go forward,’ ” according to an account of the events by investigators.

The lawyers also cited “rights afforded to every individual under the Constitution,” in resisting efforts to reschedule Eric Trump’s meeting.

Last week, lawyers representing the Trumps said Eric Trump is willing to be interviewed — but not until after the presidential election.

James, a Democrat who was elected to her position in 2018, made a campaign promise hold Trump and his Manhattan-based business accountable. Eric Trump accused her of engaging in politics and “harassment” by looking into his father’s business affairs.

Trump and his company is also facing a criminal investigation by the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus Vance Jr., who is looking into the payments Cohen made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal. His office is also evaluating broader picture of alleged malfeasance at Trump Organization.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Now I’m wondering if Failson 2 will comply. How much influence (if any) does Barr have over the NY AG?

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, fraurosena said:

The only hope is that the military will intervene swiftly and decisively.. on the side of a truly democratic process. It's sad to have to conclude that the result of the coming elections will probably be decided by who the military decides to side with

I see we are on the same wavelength both thinking about military involvement. 

On another note how many guest rooms do you have? Asking for a friend.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic