IGNORED

Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Poor Udvay, nobody with active brain cells seems to like him:

image.png.49af8b913dd05a381561db1a83fda81c.png

My mind's in the gutter right now. I read Junior's tweet too fast and thought he was complaining about Twitter throttling his reach around. :laughing-rollingred:

• Haha 4

The only thing Quesay should be signing is the form at the prison intake office:

image.png.426e7545beaa30812427b6ea3f4c41c9.png

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 8

Full images under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.6f12ad2af8aa54cce82c5dce06417e9d.png

image.png.6da25a7149197a1c491695490c7f912d.png

• WTF 7
  • I Agree 1

Oh.  Joy.  Uday is coming to Dubuque tomorrow.

Instead of that could I wish we could have the first nine out of the ten plagues of Egypt.  All at once.

• Turning Water to Blood: Ex. 7:14–24. ...
  • Frogs: Ex. 7:25–8:15. ...
  • Lice or gnats: Ex. 8:16–19. ...
  • Wild animals or flies: Ex. 8:20–32. ...
  • Pestilence of livestock: Ex. 9:1–7. ...
  • Boils: Ex. 9:8–12. ...
  • Thunderstorm of hail and fire: Ex. 9:13–35. ...
  • Locusts: Ex. 10:1–20.
  • Darkness for three days: Ex. 10:21–29

On 10/17/2020 at 5:31 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.02cb23ff44021cfed6611763bb046699.png

And my understanding is that Mr. Biden got it fairly cheap because of the amount of work it needed to get it in shape.

• Upvote 1

On 10/17/2020 at 6:31 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.02cb23ff44021cfed6611763bb046699.png

This seems like such an invasion of privacy. I know its not, technically. But you just know some Trumpster is gonna locate this house and attempt to break in, for The Good Of America. Meanwhile, Sean Hannity's program tonight has been shown in split screen, Hannity on the right, a camera on Biden's Delaware home's driveway on the left, shot from across the street. Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

• Upvote 5

Awww no Uday today

Today's event in Dubuque featuring Donald Trump Jr. has been postponed due to "a weather-related issue," according to a campaign spokesman. No additional information was released immediately. 

Just inside Grand River Center's front doors, Dubuque County Republicans Co-Chairman Paul Kurt sat at a table with some merchandise, wearing a mask, waiting to let folks know the event was off.

He said there had been 45 people lined up outside when organizers received word of Trump Jr. having travel trouble that caused the event to be canceled.

"One of them was here all the way from Janesville (Wis.)," he said. "They had pretty grim looks on their face when they left. They were all disappointed."

Maybe the plane couldn’t land due to the fog and rain. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 4

Failson 1 is a sicko.

• WTF 8

16 hours ago, JMarie said:

This seems like such an invasion of privacy. I know its not, technically. But you just know some Trumpster is gonna locate this house and attempt to break in, for The Good Of America. Meanwhile, Sean Hannity's program tonight has been shown in split screen, Hannity on the right, a camera on Biden's Delaware home's driveway on the left, shot from across the street. Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

Biden is protected by the Secret Service, so stunts like these just end up costing American taxpayers more money. :roll:

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Biden is protected by the Secret Service, so stunts like these just end up costing American taxpayers more money. :roll:

True but I can see some Branch Trumpvidian Fuck Stick going to Biden's former house and the residents having to deal with that.

• I Agree 9

26 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

True but I can see some Branch Trumpvidian Fuck Stick going to Biden's former house and the residents having to deal with that.

Yup. We had a local group show up to protest at the mayor's house, only he had moved years ago. Angry mobs don't listen when you try to tell them they've got the wrong address. :pb_sad:

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

Failson 1 thinks he worked his way up.

• Upvote 5

Failson 2's wife says this crap with a straight face.

• WTF 3

31 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson 2's wife says this crap with a straight face.

What will Fox News do after the election? How will they fill their hours of daytime and evening programming? They can complain about the election results, but that only goes so far. They probably won't cover any hearings or sentencing of those in the  Trump atmosphere. They'll be in a pickle.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, JMarie said:

What will Fox News do after the election? How will they fill their hours of daytime and evening programming? They can complain about the election results, but that only goes so far. They probably won't cover any hearings or sentencing of those in the  Trump atmosphere. They'll be in a pickle.

There's always time to rehash Hillary's emails and Benghazi.

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

55 minutes ago, JMarie said:

It depends. If Trump wins, they'll still have Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Biden, Soros and emails to talk about. If Trump loses, they will spend the next 4 years talking about how it was a rigged election and pointing out any small gaffes (real or perceived) that Biden makes and turn them into State cases.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Failson 1 is hopped up.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson 1 is hopped up.

Well he was supposed to hit the road yesterday to see adoring Branch Trumpvidians so maybe he's all pissy that he couldn't get out to see them since the weather didn't cooperate.  He may not have time to come back before the election.  Of course he might go on a fuck face sympathy tour to cry along with the BTs after the election.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson 1 is hopped up.

And I thought the cast of Gilmore Girls talked too fast....

• Haha 6

On 10/22/2020 at 8:06 PM, JMarie said:

If Trump loses, here's what Faux will focus on:

• Melania Trump's superiority to Jill Biden.
  • Should Trump run again in 2024, or let his kids run?
  • Joe Biden is secretly an Atheist, Muslim, or both.
  • Why do we have to pay for Secret Service protection for Biden and his family?
  • Biden didn't do anything about Russian bounties on our soldiers.
  • We need to elect Republicans to get us out of debt.
  • Can you believe how many Americans have died of the Coronavirus because of Joe Biden's failures as a leader?
  • Nancy Pelosi -Can't someone please rid us of this meddlesome priest?
  • Hillary Clinton- Lock her up.
  • President Obama- Lock him up.
  • Michelle Obama- Can you believe she wore sleeveless dresses as First Lady and wanted America's children to eat nothing but steamed broccoli?

We'll also get a heaping helping of the culture wars:

• My kid's teacher told him to put his Bible away during math class, we cannot  let Godless liberals teach our children!
  • Everyone in Hollywood is a pedophile who drinks the blood of children and hates Jesus.
  • The War on Christmas!
  • Abortion, abortion, abortion!
  • Marriage should be a life-long commitment between a man and a woman unless you have an "R" after your name.
  • Being a Christian in America is the very definition of oppression.
  • The LGBTQIA+ community is plotting to destroy the country!!11!!

Also, too:

• There's no such thing as racism or sexism, it's just people whining because they want attention.
Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 6

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

If Trump loses, here's what Faux will focus on:

• Melania Trump's superiority to Jill Biden.
  • Should Trump run again in 2024, or let his kids run?
  • Joe Biden is secretly an Atheist, Muslim, or both.
  • Why do we have to pay for Secret Service protection for Biden and his family?
  • Biden didn't do anything about Russian bounties on our soldiers.
  • We need to elect Republicans to get us out of debt.
  • Can you believe how many Americans have died of the Coronavirus because of Joe Biden's failures as a leader?
  • Nancy Pelosi -Can't someone please rid us of this meddlesome priest?
  • Hillary Clinton- Lock her up.
  • President Obama- Lock him up.
  • Michelle Obama- Can you believe she wore sleeveless dresses as First Lady and wanted America's children to eat nothing but steamed broccoli?

We'll also get a heaping helping of the culture wars:

• My kid's teacher told him to put his Bible away during math class, we cannot  let Godless liberals teach our children!
  • Everyone in Hollywood is a pedophile who drinks the blood of children and hates Jesus.
  • The War on Christmas!
  • Abortion, abortion, abortion!
  • Marriage should be a life-long commitment between a man and a woman unless you have an "R" after your name.
  • Being a Christian in America is the very definition of oppression.
  • The LGBTQIA+ community is plotting to destroy the country!!11!!

Also, too:

• There's no such thing as racism or sexism, it's just people whining because they want attention.

Well done!!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

There's no such thing as racism or sexism, it's just people whining because they want attention.

Don't forget that the ones who are really disenfranchised are white men.

• I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic