IGNORED

Michaela & Brandon Keilen 5: She Goes By Michaela

HerNameIsBuffy

The dress styles differ and there are several different colors. The bride could have let everyone choose from a range, and Michael was the only one who picked her design and color. 

The photo is weird. The setting seems to be a hotel passageway?

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

@neurogirl if I’m not mistaken Becky (and her twin Brent) used to work for IBLP. It seems that they’ve both loosened up a little. Michael seems to accept them without judgement but only she knows what she’s thinking. 

Becky, Brent and Brandon? WTF?  Are the other siblings also B? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JillyO said:

I know I'm weird, but it bothers me SO MUCH that there are seven bridesmaids on one side and five on the other. Like, WHY? WHY WHY WHY?

... I may need help. :kitty-shifty:

It bothers me almost as much as the girl 3rd from left wearing a formal dress with espadrilles.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, omgpleasestop said:

It bothers me almost as much as the girl 3rd from left wearing a formal dress with espadrilles.

Fundies have never been known for their choice of event appropriate footwear. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Actually no. There’s no letter theme. There’s an RJ, a Craig, and 3 of the sisters are Amber, Alison, and Angie. One or two more  sistersI can’t remember.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Actually no. There’s no letter theme. There’s an RJ, a Craig, and 3 of the sisters are Amber, Alison, and Angie. One or two more  sistersI can’t remember.

Becky is a nickname of Rebecca. Anyway the Keilens have 10 children and if they do have a naming theme and its not just a coincidence their theme its the letters A, R, C, B: Angela, Ronald, Alison, Craig, Rebecca, Brent, Cara, Brandon, Christy-Ann, and Amber. By the way the oldest Angie is engaged at 45! Is that the oldest fundie we have seen marry? Thats new hope for Sarah Maxwell.

• Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, llucie said:

By the way the oldest Angie is engaged at 45! Is that the oldest fundie we have seen marry? Thats new hope for Sarah Maxwell.

We can’t compare Sarah Maxwell to Angie, an independent woman who works and lives on her own (or at least away from home.) Sarah never had the freedom that the Keilen sisters have.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Wow- I’ve not paid too much attention to the Keilen family.  Not many of them are actually married. 

RJ is and has three kids with K names, Kensington, Kardigan, and Keaton. (Kardigan?!)

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 14
  • Haha 9

6 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

Wow- I’ve not paid too much attention to the Keilen family.  Not many of them are actually married. 

RJ is and has three kids with K names, Kensington, Kardigan, and Keaton. (Kardigan?!)

With this wedding there is 4 married (Brandon, Brent, Becky and RJ), and one engaged (Angie), all the rest are still single. RJ is the only one that has kids. Kardigan is a particularly ugly name, but Kensington its not much better, yikes.

• Upvote 7

I’ve just never seen that as a name... and with a K. 

Actually it seems most of the married ones did get married “later”.  At least older than the Bates. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

We can’t compare Sarah Maxwell to Angie, an independent woman who works and lives on her own (or at least away from home.) Sarah never had the freedom that the Keilen sisters have.

This is very true. I was stalking Amber’s ig now that it’s public and there’s a pic of Angie obtaining a masters degree in political management from George Washington University in 2015

• Upvote 11

12 hours ago, JillyO said:

I know I'm weird, but it bothers me SO MUCH that there are seven bridesmaids on one side and five on the other. Like, WHY? WHY WHY WHY?

... I may need help. :kitty-shifty:

Yes!!! It’s something the photographer should have noticed and fixed. That’s like wedding ocd 101. Pictures should be symmetrical. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

Keaton is one of my family member’s name. I’ve always thought it was particularly bad.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, llucie said:

Becky is a nickname of Rebecca. Anyway the Keilens have 10 children and if they do have a naming theme and its not just a coincidence their theme its the letters A, R, C, B: Angela, Ronald, Alison, Craig, Rebecca, Brent, Cara, Brandon, Christy-Ann, and Amber. By the way the oldest Angie is engaged at 45! Is that the oldest fundie we have seen marry? Thats new hope for Sarah Maxwell.

So, in other words, they are the CARB family!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

I hope RJ and Mrs. RJ were careful about those middle names.   Dangerously close to some scary initials...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ModestisHottest said:

I hope RJ and Mrs. RJ were careful about those middle names.   Dangerously close to some scary initials...

Konvenient.

• Haha 4

My BEC of the day is that the bridesmaids' dresses mix cool and warm purple. Pick a hue/tone/whatever that word is!

Also, Kardigan!! Reminds me of the 19-year-old Mormon on Say Yes to the Dress named Duvet.

Edited by PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea
Autocorrect changed it to cardigan.
  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

Reminds me of the 19-year-old Mormon on Say Yes to the Dress named Duvet.

Too bad Duvet couldn't get together with Blanket Jackson.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

Also, Kardigan!! Reminds me of the 19-year-old Mormon on Say Yes to the Dress named Duvet.

I'm not going to lie----this was my first thought as well. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Keaton is one of my family member’s name. I’ve always thought it was particularly bad.

I’d constantly be thinking of the 80’s sitcom Family Ties. Good old Michael J. Fox as the Republican loving  Alex P. Keaton. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Kardigan. Oh, I cannot. Yes, I know its a place in Wales. But still. I just cannot.

Did they consider the name Kamisole?

• Haha 14

34 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Kardigan. Oh, I cannot. Yes, I know its a place in Wales. But still. I just cannot.

Did they consider the name Kamisole?

We had someone come into the office today named Canopy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

We had someone come into the office today named Canopy. 

And when something belongs to her/him (which is it?) it would be "can o' peas"

Now I have to put on my mature britches and go keep my grandkids alive for a few hours. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic