IGNORED

Joy and Austin 26: Please Wear the Appropriate Footgear Around Horses

samurai_sarah

Babypallooza continues! This is probably about as surprising as Anna. I expect Lauren & Abbie won’t be far behind.

I think this one’s a girl.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

So it this #15 or is someone else pregnant? 

• Upvote 3

I’m not sure it’s #15. She’s due in November. This might be #17. I think there’s someone else. 

• Upvote 5

So is this the mysterious #16 or is this #17 and are we are waiting on Lauren to announce?  I think Abbie is next, if Lauren is pregnant she will probably wait longer to announce. I’m surprised Jill hasn’t announced yet...

Edited by frugalitymom
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I’m not sure it’s #15. She’s due in November. This might be #17. I think there’s someone else. 

I think this is #17. I think #15 is Lauren who hasn't announced yet. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, libgirl2 said:

All these pregnancies are going to get old really fast. 

Haven't they already? I mean, this is 16 confirmed pregnancies. Yawn. It's never going to be exciting anymore, and the only thing people will care about are the shitty name choices. 

• Upvote 19
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

58 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Called it. So who is next? Abbie or  and Lauren? 

FTFY

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

Wasn't the amount of grandchildren about how many great grandchildren grandma will have? Because that would be 16 including Amy's who is right in the middle. I didn't see JB's speech but I don't think it's Lauren. 

Edited by Chewing Gum

Mmmm i think there is someone else almost ready to announce based on the wording in DFO "We are on cloud nine that another grandbaby will make a debut in 2019! - JimBob and Michelle"

They didn't give a number with this...I guess we will see in a couple of weeks max

Jeeez this is at least #16 how long before they lost the count if they haven't already?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Cheetah said:

So I wonder if this was the #15 that everyone was wondering about last week (due earlier than whoever it was that announced last week).  Also - interesting that they didn't get a magazine article this time.  Duggar influence waning.

The magazine article is up. https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/joy-anna-duggar-austin-forsyth-expecting-baby-no-2/?fbclid=IwAR2glErnpXY3jjvR73w7DjZaBmGsDvqTKjvDWS0hxnK0Pq4uRkngR52SnCQ

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

"our favorite math is addition" has me remembering that time on the show they asked all the Duggars what their favorite school subjects were and almost everyone said a fluffy subject or answer and a bunch of them said not math. I bet simple addition is a favorite at the SOTDRT!

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 6

I think joy is #17 and she is due after Anna. Anna might be due very early November and joy is closer to the middle of the month. I still think Lauren is having #15. I can see a mother’s day announcement from them. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, 19tacos&counting said:

I think joy is #17 and she is due after Anna. Anna might be due very early November and joy is closer to the middle of the month. I still think Lauren is having #15. I can see a mother’s day announcement from them. 

Damn February was a busy time *cough* Yeah I went there.... :O   I think its Jilly Muffin and whats his face....

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 13

From the article:  "Table for 4 sounds perfect!”

It'd be great if they stopped at a "table for 4" but I think it is more likely that they will someday need 4 tables. 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 31
  • I Agree 5

I cannot imagine the insanity of a family get together in say, 10 years. Christmas at grandmas, kids! You get to see your 246 cousins! Think jim boob and j'chelle will get all their grandkids gifts? And how do you even fit that large a group in one place? They''ll have to move to an airplane hanger just to all get together. ?

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 6

What's this #15 #16 thing you're all talking about? I clearly missed it. Something Dim Bulb said?

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, viii said:

Haven't they already? I mean, this is 16 confirmed pregnancies. Yawn. It's never going to be exciting anymore, and the only thing people will care about are the shitty name choices. 

Literally the only thing I’ve ever cared about lol

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 8

I was hoping this wasnt hot because of a pregnancy announcement, but expecting it was. So sad that these very young women are having so many kids with no exposure to life outside the cult or other options for themselves.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

What's this #15 #16 thing you're all talking about? I clearly missed it. Something Dim Bulb said?

When Anna announced, JB and Michelle said on their website that this was their 16th grandkid, but if you did the math this was supposed to be the 15th, meaning someone else was probably pregnant. 

So with Joy announcing, her baby could be the 15th baby, or her baby is actually the 17th, and 15 is someone else’s who hasn’t announced

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, viii said:

Unless someone has twins. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that there is never a set of Granduggar Twins. But it’s possible. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, twoandthrough said:

Good thing they know a pilot. Did you know John-David is a pilot? 

(hahaha, sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Really? John David is a pilot? Well, thanks for letting me know. (Sarcasm of course)

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 16
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

I cannot imagine the insanity of a family get together in say, 10 years. Christmas at grandmas, kids! You get to see your 246 cousins! Think jim boob and j'chelle will get all their grandkids gifts? And how do you even fit that large a group in one place? They''ll have to move to an airplane hanger just to all get together. ?

I'd guess families dressed in the same color, name tags, and a tent.  Don't know what they'll do about gifts...maybe a monthly birthday party for all who are willing/able to attend?

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic