IGNORED

Joy and Austin 26: Please Wear the Appropriate Footgear Around Horses

samurai_sarah

21 hours ago, Satan'sFortress said:

1st baby in 1998.  I only had a scan at 41 weeks, because, well, I was at 41 weeks! *  I don't really remember why we didn't have any done before that.  2nd baby 4 years later, we did one scan at some point midway through.  Interesting to me that there are walk-in ultrasound places now & moms seem to get more routine scans.  Maybe I just had shitty insurance, or maybe that it was more typical back then . . .

*Interestingly, the scan tech. told me that the baby was huge, at least 9-1/2 lbs.  I was induced that night & had a very long, tough labor.  baby was 7 lb 10 oz.  ? Maybe it isn't so accurate that late in the game!

That’s also what the OB told me with my daughter, when I was post dates. 9.5 lbs at least. I carried like Alyssa Webster and knew that MD ( not my own, the old guy who didn’t even do deliveries anymore, so was in the office a lot) was blowing smoke. My daughter was born a couple days later and weighed 7 lbs even.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Here’s one https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

we talked about making a thread for this - of someone is at a computer and can do it easily could you post the link here?  Otherwise I’ll male one when I get home tonight.

(don’t nake me start new threads on my phone!)

Coming out of lurkdom to say thanks so much for this. ISFP here, the description really fitted me!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

My husband and I met through Eharmony which matches you through personality. We’ve been together over a decade now and there are still times where I think I can see the personality test that matched us working. For instance, our energy levels and preferences for how we spend our downtime align so well. I feel like we’d drive a person who likes to go go go crazy. Thanks Eharmony. 

ETA: I had him do the 16 questions version of MB back when I did and we are just one letter off from each other. It’s no wonder why we just work as a couple.

Edited by lizzybee
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 2

https://duggardata.tumblr.com/post/178214976791/the-recommendation-to-conceive-again-after-a

I asked this in September on Duggar Data. If Jill waited exactly 18 months to conceive again after Samuel, she would (have 9 children total and) be due with #3 in October. So probably not. I also thought Joy would wait as long as her "mom" did. And while I think many of the second-generations still want lots of children and are "leaving it up to God", I don't think anyone except Anna is actively trying to have literally as many babies as possible, and that may only be Anna, with Josh not cooperating. 

Also, I am an INFJ, but my husband is an ISTP, which is apparently a bad match. We have different preferences and lifestyles in almost every area (even the kinds of food we like), which can be very difficult, but our core values are largely the same and I find him so interesting because we are so different. It's certainly not boring to be with him. Here's hoping the compatibility chart is wrong!

Edited by neurogirl
  • Upvote 11

17 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

https://duggardata.tumblr.com/post/178214976791/the-recommendation-to-conceive-again-after-a

I asked this in September on Duggar Data. If Jill waited exactly 18 months to conceive again after Samuel, she would (have 9 children total and) be due with #3 in October. So probably not. I also thought Joy would wait as long as her "mom" did. And while I think many of the second-generations still want lots of children and are "leaving it up to God", I don't think anyone except Anna is actively trying to have literally as many babies as possible, and that may only be Anna, with Josh not cooperating. 

Also, I am an INFJ, but my husband is an ISTP, which is apparently a bad match. We have different preferences and lifestyles in almost every area (even the kinds of food we like), which can be very difficult, but our core values are largely the same and I find him so interesting because we are so different. It's certainly not boring to be with him. Here's hoping the compatibility chart is wrong!

I don't know i can see Kendra and Joe going for as many as she can pop out as fast as she can. she had a tiny baby and her mom being pregnant made her have baby fever. per her own words. she seems like the type that would easily try for 20. Joy is a close second if she has an easy labor this time. 

Jessa is a bit of an outlier. I think part of her wants to go for a large family and part of her only wants a small family so she's internally fighting herself right now. 

• Upvote 3

@neurogirl I’m 99.9% positive Jill would have already announced if she were due in October. I’m 12 weeks right now and due on November 22nd. If Jill were due right at the end of October she’d be at least 15 weeks and would likely be showing at this point. 

• Upvote 10

19 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

@neurogirl I’m 99.9% positive Jill would have already announced if she were due in October. I’m 12 weeks right now and due on November 22nd. If Jill were due right at the end of October she’d be at least 15 weeks and would likely be showing at this point. 

Plus Jill announces when she was like 9 weeks pregnant with Israel and she also announced Samuel early (she announced in December and was due in July), so if she has been due in October she would’ve announced around March IMO 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Plus Jill announces when she was like 9 weeks pregnant with Israel and she also announced Samuel early (she announced in December and was due in July), so if she has been due in October she would’ve announced around March IMO 

it will be interesting to see if she continues that trend or not. when she was pregnant before she was on the show and a basically in a race with her sisters for magazines and air time. with Izzy she had that golden honeymoon child cha-ching. with Sam she had to announce before Jessa gave birth to Henry couldn't let her little sister beat her for long.  now she's off the show and well she has her blog and her insta I wonder if she'll wait longer to announce if she does have more kids or if she'll stick to the early side of things. 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

She was closer to 10 weeks with Izzy. We don’t know how early she announced with Sam, but I believe she was a bit closer to 12 weeks that time considering they said he was due in early July. They announced that time on December 20th and she could have been out of the first trimester as early as Christmas, give or take a few days.

48 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

it will be interesting to see if she continues that trend or not. when she was pregnant before she was on the show and a basically in a race with her sisters for magazines and air time. with Izzy she had that golden honeymoon child cha-ching. with Sam she had to announce before Jessa gave birth to Henry couldn't let her little sister beat her for long.  now she's off the show and well she has her blog and her insta I wonder if she'll wait longer to announce if she does have more kids or if she'll stick to the early side of things. 

She was showing by the time Jessa had Henry. It was likely less of a “need attention now!” thing and more of a “let’s announce now so we have a month buffer between our announcement and when Jessa gives birth” thing. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I'm ISTP/INTP (close to 50/50).  The other three letters weren't ambiguous and the descriptions sound just like me.  Cool quiz.

• Upvote 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic