IGNORED

M is for Mama 3: B is for Baby Boy Born

Jellybean

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We did talk about that last time. It seemed like the most heinous part. She forces them to throw up and then they must clean it up. She’s disgusting. 

She used laughing emojis too in the comments when explaining it. Abbie is a real jerk.

• I Agree 7

She is an abusive piece of shit. And still her leghumpers worship the ground she walks. She is just a vile human being and I feel so sorry for her kids. And the whole fuss-juice thing is just beyond words. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

What the fuck? Am I reading this right? She actually forces her kids to vomit and then clean it up? That is clear and obvious abuse. Someone please tell me that I'm reading this wrong and she's just talking about the kids spitting out the vinegar she squirts in their mouths (which is also all kinds of fucked up, but not quite as bad as forcing a kid to vomit and clean it up).

• Upvote 7

A quote from the gentleness challenge:

"I am not generally a yeller, and I usually speak pleasantly to my children--unless, of course, one of them is making us late to get out the door, or I'm feeling the rage of postpartum hormones or pregnancy hangriness, or I've asked my daughter to brush her hair for the eleventeenth time, and she's still forgotten (again), or I'm being asked to help with a fraction/booboo/lost sock/pbj situation all at once or... Yeah."

Those poor littles. Abbie yells at the children for asking for help with a booboo or lost socks. Add fuss juice to this statement and you have child abuse. It's been said ad nauseam but I'll say it again. Abbie has too many children. Shaun has been gone for a week and I have no doubt in my mind that Shaun's parenting duties are falling to #thirdparent Ezra. 

She spends far too much time telling anyone who will listen about how great her life is but if you're obsessing about pillow arrangements and yelling at your kids for needing a booboo kissed, then you've probably lost control.

• Upvote 17
  • Sad 7
  • WTF 3

Seriously making your child vomit is not discipline it's abuse, I feel sick just reading this.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

The insta responses seem to suggest that her kids don't throw up, but if they did they'd have to clean it up themselves. I have to imagine that even an abusive freak would quit using discipline that caused puke to get on her "thrifted" Anthropologie furniture on a daily basis.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, SuperNova said:

I'm feeling the rage of postpartum hormones or pregnancy hangriness,

How much do you wanna bet that if her kids are hangry, they have to wait until their scheduled mealtime? 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5

Just the idea of punishing my child in such a way that they might puke makes me want to cry with guilt. I cannot fathom laughing about it like she does. 

Unrelated: I love decorative throw pillows, but even I think that's way too many to put on a sofa and mine are never "meticulously arranged." If I ever go that mad with pillows Mr. Blessed has full permission to stage an intervention. I mostly keep decorative pillows on our bed because I love lounging on a made bed with lots of cushion propping me up. Plus they create a nice barrier between our dog and our face pillows. We noticed a long time ago that we both break out more when she's been laying on our face pillows, so we built up a wall of softness to protect them. And yeah, we tried just keeping her off the bed, but we felt too guilty seeing her sad eyes! This is a good compromise. She gets to snuggle on a pile of cushion without rubbing her body all over our face pillows and getting them dirty.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Bringing over some (old) thread drift from the Duggar threads, because Abbie has definitely cemented her Disney character as Mother Gothel. Appearance, check. Child abuse, check. Tacky house, check.

A6FCF7BB-30DE-40D7-9D12-0AA50AB451E3.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I also read it as Abbie not making her kids throw up, but that if they did she’d make them clean it up. Which is still pretty awful parenting.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

Just the idea of punishing my child in such a way that they might puke makes me want to cry with guilt. I cannot fathom laughing about it like she does. 

I've never punished my kid in a way that would make them barf, but there have been a few occasions where laughter has led to intense stomach aches, cramps and maybe a barf. I'm talking family laughter, acting stupid, being silly and laughing so hard that it becomes painful. Good times!

Abbie is a sick bitch. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

On 3/23/2019 at 1:40 PM, SuperNova said:

f you're obsessing about pillow arrangements and yelling at your kids for needing a booboo kissed, then you've probably lost control.

You've lost control and you're a horrible mother.  Because it sounds to me that all Braggie does is yell at her children.  I strongly suspect that the only gentle parenting they get is from DadBro Ezra.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Random thoughts on her Sunday pic from yesterday:

1. Why are all 3 girls dressed alike?  Aren't they getting a little old for that?

2. She is never holding her newborn baby in the family pics.  It's always one of the kids.  I'm sure she would say "they WANT to hold him", but I don't believe it.  I do believe SHE DOESN'T want to hold him.

3. BEC warning: Her hair looks like giant floppy cocker spaniel ears.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

Ok now I’m thinking she’s trying to stir up drama. Anytime you mention circumcision online you are going to get drama:

B5E36E01-9FB8-4C59-B97C-F9149C1F33E3.jpeg

• I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

So she used the poop emoji for farting?  Y’know, Braggie Abbie,  there is a more appropriate one:  ?(that’s the one my iPhone/iPad suggests).

Edited by smittykins
  • Haha 10

Yep. She’s stirring up drama by posting about him being circumcised (this info was not needed for her post) but then refusing to talk about the topic. 

E5A30724-690B-4D1A-9C5B-31A7E1CAFE17.jpeg

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Does she think that #girls don't fart?

I’m sure Braggie doesn’t admit to ever farting. She’s so filled with perfection that it occasionally leaks out of her bum in the form of gas. 

• Haha 19

Yes, she mentioned circumcision to start an argument. I don't know that much about it because it isn't something that people routinely do here, unless for health or religious reasons but I have seen people for or against it get hate on social media for voicing their opinion on it. She is social media savvy enough to know what is a no go topic and what isn't and is wanting more attention.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

17 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Yes, she mentioned circumcision to start an argument. I don't know that much about it because it isn't something that people routinely do here, unless for health or religious reasons but I have seen people for or against it get hate on social media for voicing their opinion on it. She is social media savvy enough to know what is a no go topic and what isn't and is wanting more attention.

It’s a hot topic in the US because it’s very common. It’s more common in some states than others. For instance, out west, it’s not as common. And it isn’t done only for religious reasons. So it’s pretty optional here. Which makes it controversial. 

May guess is that homebirthers like Braggie are less likely to circumcise. So I bet a lot of her homebirthing readers are going to want to talk about it in her comment section. And the many people who do circumcise and read her blog will probably want to talk about it in the comments as well. Stir stir stir Braggie the shit stirring spoon. 

• Upvote 8

The #gentlenesschallenge now allows Abbie to be twice the asshole. 

"It's the talkers that test my patience. ? So I thought I'd encourage us to use especially kind words for our big kids today. Whatever that looks like for you. Maybe your big kid is a two-year-old. Maybe he's an 18 year old. Whoever they are, let's show them some love today!"

Then get a cat, Abbie, you bitch. 

I admit that I'm not very social media savvy so maybe it's my ignorance talking but if you have a challenge like the #gentlenesschallenge, shouldn't you offer some actual helpful advice? "Show them some love" isn't really constructive. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

"It's the talkers that test my patience. ?

[SuperNova quoting Braggie]

Soooooo ...... would Braggie prefer that her children be silent all the time? .... Hmmmmm......... Inquiring minds want to know. 

Ok. I'll venture a guess. Yes. Why yes. Yes she does. Silent. Silent as the grave. All. The. Effing. Time.

I'll also venture to guess that she'd prefer that they not be around  (out of sight out of mind) except for Sunday photo time,  That would give her so much peace and quiet in which to internet hunt/ price compare/ find discount codes/ shop for all the Anthro/ pseudo Anthro/ kitschy junk to clutter her house.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

• Georgiana locked this topic