IGNORED

Maxwell 27: Increasing the Clan

Coconut Flan

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I hope those websites knew where they were going to go when they died.

I love you

16 hours ago, singsingsing said:

What was the reason for blocking out row row row your boat?

Don't quote me on this, but I think it was because Steve thought the lyrics were frivolous.

Specifically, as I recall, the line "life is but a dream"

@HerNameIsBuffy, thank you for the extra verses! I only knew the first one.

For as long as I live, I will never understand why Steveists and other fundies go crazy at the thought of immodest women’s clothing - like contrasting buttons on the part of the skirt covering the abdomen —

— but wrap their heavily pregnant women I. tight-fitting skirts and blouses that show the outline of the belly. 

That sensuous curve leads the eye right down to the lady-bits trap and makes evident that the woman-with-child ALSO has lower limbs (dare I say “thighs”?!)!!!

Hyperhypocrisy!  But Judgy & Stud, you two have an enjoyable first wedding anniversary. Maybe a Lady & The Tramp romantic Italy’s dinner, with meatballs made of meat. 

3 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

For as long as I live, I will never understand why Steveists and other fundies go crazy at the thought of immodest women’s clothing - like contrasting buttons on the part of the skirt covering the abdomen —

— but wrap their heavily pregnant women I. tight-fitting skirts and blouses that show the outline of the belly. 

That sensuous curve leads the eye right down to the lady-bits trap and makes evident that the woman-with-child ALSO has lower limbs (dare I say “thighs”?!)!!!

Hyperhypocrisy!  But Judgy & Stud, you two have an enjoyable first wedding anniversary. Maybe a Lady & The Tramp romantic Italy’s dinner, with meatballs made of meat. 

YEP. I  couldn't agree more. The Duggars were the worst. Layers upon layers of shirts when not in the family way, and tighter than tight once they're PG. How is that modest????

4 hours ago, SassyPants said:

YEP. I  couldn't agree more. The Duggars were the worst. Layers upon layers of shirts when not in the family way, and tighter than tight once they're PG. How is that modest????

I think at that point the idea is to show off male (and female, but who cares about that, right?) fertility. A "look how studly I am! These swimmers are up to the job!" shorthand. Coupled with a "heh, we totally had sex" vibe.

Re: Sarah’s olio post: Who are the pretty lady with the long blonde braid and the little girl who’s 8 or so (she hashervpermanent teeth). I don’t recognize either. 

I don’t know how it all works, but Finding Change doesn’t seem to be on Amazon. Is that something that finds its way on there later, or did Steven not go that route this time bc of the poor reviews received before?

ETA - I have heard Amazon does take a lot (50% ?) if people sell there,  but of course my brain went elsewhere.  

8 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I think at that point the idea is to show off male (and female, but who cares about that, right?) fertility. A "look how studly I am! These swimmers are up to the job!" shorthand. Coupled with a "heh, we totally had sex" vibe.

Yes, that. As well as "look, as a woman I am fulfilling my godly purpose. I was born to breed and I am succeeding! Look at my baby for Jesus"!

I was a little surprised they attended their town's Christmas parade.  I'm sure Santa Claus was in it.

I'll give the Maxwells a teeny, tiny bit of credit as they really, really seem to enjoy the Christmas season.  Some fundie's don't even acknowledge it, and the Maxwells appear to have many of the same traditions as we heathens do. 

Given Steve's grinchy posts about fun (lack of it), I'm always surprised at their Christmas posts.

On 12/28/2018 at 11:05 PM, thoughtful said:

Nah -- passing gas is not possible for a Maxwell, because it's just too interesting and natural.

Just gotta get it on the schedule 

1 hour ago, LilMissMetaphor said:

Wearing skirts over snowpants... :562479351e8d1_wtf(2):

Well, how else would people know they were girls? Didn't you know, pink used to be a boys colour. We need the skirts to tell they are girls. Even though at that time boys wore skirts too. Hmm... it's almost as if arbitrary things like colour or clothing are just cultural markers of gender (can't be saying that 's' word!)

2 hours ago, kpmom said:

I was a little surprised they attended their town's Christmas parade.  I'm sure Santa Claus was in it.

Santa Claus = St. Nick

I don't think it's a bad thing, and I'm glad the Maxwells don't seem to think it's bad either.

Who gives a damn about these phto dumps?

I hope these two are secretly plotting an escape 

IMG_0869-1.jpg

isn't he licking his privates here? :my_biggrin:

Spoiler

IMG_3065-1.jpg

I'm surprised Arnold is allowed to lick his privates. Guess he doesn't care where he's going when he dies.  Are Prissy Chris and Amish Anna afraid Ruthie and Lydia will become lesbians if they don't wear a skirt over their snowpants. Those people Forgotten Jesse was with are from that family in CO that they visit.  Nice to see Joshua is still allowed to bake.  Glad that Wonder Woman Melanie and the girls get to partake in Walk through Bethlehem.  I would be more impressed if the Maxhell dinner guests were non Maxwells.  Coward Steve do you ever read to your granddaughters.

I’m surprised they don’t put cat and dog clothes on the pets to protect their modesty. What would happen if Jesse saw the dogs.........

isnt tonight the night of uncontrollable wailing over the unsaved?

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

I think it is! 

I always picture the Maxwells taking a break from weeping and wailing at midnight to toast the new year with champagne flutes filled with tears.

4 hours ago, freejugar said:

Who gives a damn about these phto dumps?

I hope these two are secretly plotting an escape 

IMG_0869-1.jpg

isn't he licking his privates here? :my_biggrin:

Hide contents

IMG_3065-1.jpg

Looks to me as if Kitty is just curled up and keeping his nose warm. Mine does that.

4 minutes ago, meee said:

Wait, why in particular is tonight a night for wailing about the unsaved?

Probably because New Year's Eve tends to be a big heathen holiday full of partying, drinking and debauchery (or so they assume - I think the reality for most of us is more along the lines of pizza and Netflix). So they have to make a big religious statement to show that they're different. The Duggars do something similar - they always 'pray in' the new year. 

41 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

pizza and Netflix

just got back from store... got herring and Batman ice cream.  and I have you guys so I'm all set!

(my life is sad)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived