IGNORED

Maxwell 27: Increasing the Clan

Coconut Flan

OMG the latest post....

serving, loving and learning. Oh come on Steve, the only way you encourage those actions ( foundational verbs) within your family is when YOUR family is the  direct and sole beneficiary of those actions. He Is watching...beware! As you often reference, we all will die and your actions and words WILL be judged.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Coconutwater, my youngest daughter's old room is now the cat room.  Daisy will move to the spare bedroom once I clean it up and figure out where to put her things: litterbox, food saucers and water, etc.  I need to convince my husband that she'll need a cat tree in there, too.  If she wants to be up high in her present cat room, she's got the top bunk.  Anyway, I love that you converted the now empty bedroom into the dogs' room!

Steve is not the world's greatest writer, but he definitely excels at sounding like a dick. Jesus, that was a self-righteous blog post!

4 hours ago, LilMissMetaphor said:

It's an implication, Steve, not an inference.

I think I'm beginning to put together why Mr. Rules and No Play still raised kids who are terrible writers, failing even at the basics of spelling, grammar, and diction...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived