IGNORED

Jinjer 45: First a Preacher then a Seminarian

Coconut Flan

We finnaly get to se Kendra, Joe and Garret, even from far. 

Who is the boy betwwen Joe and Ben? ?

I guess Jessa is these one who took these photo..i really doubt Ben would be there, and she wouldnt.

Some more photos from Jinger IG:

IMG_20181106_085224_155.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_20181106_085210_080.jpg

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/5/2018 at 7:43 AM, just_ordinary said:

I so wish he could meet my univeirsity professor who taught philosophy of the Middle Ages. I quote: “The bible was written by simple minded people, they didn’t think about the mortality of pure spirits“.

(Which was a big problem for Middle Ages philosophers who tried to prove the bible true but still acknowledge the laws of logic. Basically most of them ended up with very interesting concepts that often didn’t match everything the bible says. One of my favourite is the question if women would resurrect as men in heaven- because any physical damage would be repaired. He came to the conclusion being a woman is a “natural” abnormality which wouldn’t be corrected while an missing arm would be corrected. Can’t live with only men in heaven- husband and husband just think about it. If I recall correct it was Francis of Assisi. Talking about a hilarious lecture but the struggle was real for those philosophers.)

Just to say that it sounds more like Thomas Aquinas (or any other medieval philosopher) than Francis of Assisi. Mostly because Francis never bothered with philosophy. Also, stories of his life show that he was more appreciative of women than the average medieval man (that's not much to start with though).

1 minute ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Just to say that it sounds more like Thomas Aquinas (or any other medieval philosopher) than Francis of Assisi. Mostly because Francis never bothered with philosophy. Also, stories of his life show that he was more appreciative of women than the average medieval man (that's not much to start with though).

You are so right!!! Quite embarrassing to mess them up. Thank you. My only excuse would be that this was about 6 years ago.

5 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

@miss_batson i’m wondering the same. I was looking at the picture and like that is jinger and the rest and then noticed the boy.

anybody have any insight?

Yeah its weird becouse its obviously only family at the table. And Laura. But we all know Laura. ?

12 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I always thought she was a clone of one of the boy twins. not the darker curly haired one. 

Me too. She’s a clone of Jed. 

5 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jinger tagged Joy over gideon’s body so it’s definitely him. However, Jinger just posted a picture today in which you can catch a glimpse of Garrett. And yeah he’s about a month and a half older than felicity

AF8B6CA9-65AF-444A-A7BB-DF747F5C6EAD.jpeg

aw Jillymuffin getting quality time with her grandson

49 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

@miss_batson i’m wondering the same. I was looking at the picture and like that is jinger and the rest and then noticed the boy.

anybody have any insight?

There’s an answer on the Jana thread (because of course courting speculation ensued). His name is Paul, he works for SOS Ministries, and he’s a longtime family friend.

1 hour ago, just_ordinary said:

You are so right!!! Quite embarrassing to mess them up. Thank you. My only excuse would be that this was about 6 years ago.

No problem. I was thinking about tagging @Cleopatra7, maybe she remembers who exactly was the moron er I mean the philosopher.

On the Duggar fan blog there is no name, only family....mmm It could be nothing, but who knows with them

Screenshot_2018-11-06-13-32-40.png

I had wondered if they made Skeletor take the photo so he wouldn't be in it but Jessa makes sense. :pb_lol: 

Maybe someone with more knowledge of photography can answer this: why do the anniversary photos of Jinger and Jeremy look so weird? To me it feels like they're super heavily edited, or something. Or like they were in front of a green screen and they added the background in afterwards! They just look... weird. 

And there will be speculation about Jana courting the guy between Joseph and Ben in 3...2...1...

48 minutes ago, Scrabblemaster said:

And there will be speculation about Jana courting the guy between Joseph and Ben in 3...2...1...

But that guy is like over 45...?

55 minutes ago, Chewing Gum said:

Oh my God ! Really?!?!?? I am sorry!  I didn't know that! Than I totally disagree with my last post! 

Edit: i should read more careful. And I want to add: I have problems to guess someone's age. When I was younger I thought it was easier, but nowadays I can't say if someone's is 16 or 25. The range between 30 and 45 can be tricky too for me, and everybody who is older than 50 ... oh that's hard. My own mum did not change much between her 50th birthday and now, she will become 60 next year. Luckily I inherited her genes, not so funny when I try to buy the lottery ticket without my damn passport. A couple of months ago I met a woman who is 93 years old, and she looked and walked and talked like a 75 years old person. 

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Me too. She’s a clone of Jed. 

:) I mix them up 

3 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

And as creepy looking as Cooper Dauer.

Yes I am judging a book by its cover, but hey he hangs with that lot, Shit beliefs must be his lot too.

The Duggars have tons of friends so I wouldn’t speculate based on that guy in one picture. Plus he’s not even sitting by Jana. 

I wonder if Josiah and Lauren didn’t attend the wedding. There doesn’t seem to be any pictures of them at the wedding, nor were they part of the coffee club. 

11 hours ago, bal maiden said:

Maybe someone with more knowledge of photography can answer this: why do the anniversary photos of Jinger and Jeremy look so weird? To me it feels like they're super heavily edited, or something. Or like they were in front of a green screen and they added the background in afterwards! They just look... weird. 

I think it's because they appear to have blurred the background slightly... look near Jeremy's elbow :)

1 hour ago, Markie said:

I wonder if Josiah and Lauren didn’t attend the wedding. There doesn’t seem to be any pictures of them at the wedding, nor were they part of the coffee club. 

@FrozenSmile told us that they sang a duet at the wedding.

2 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

@FrozenSmile told us that they sang a duet at the wedding.

Damn it all, I have 'groom sings' on my bingo card but not 'guests sing a duet'!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived