IGNORED

Kavanaugh/Blasey Ford Sexual Assault Allegations Hearing

Cartmann99

3 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

So, what's going to happen tomorrow?  Opinions?

They're going to vote, that's what's going to happen. 

• I Agree 4

2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

At least I'm pretty sure she hasn't tried to rape anyone.

Hard to hide raping someone in an RV full of 15 people.

• I Agree 1

What the fuck, he's asking Klobuchar questions? What? 

• I Agree 3

He's acting just like daddy Trump wants him too.

God, he's talking about beer again - should we make this a drinking game?

I pray to Rufus that some Republicans see the light about this douche. Regardless of Ford's testimony, this guy's behavior is beyond disrespectful and obnoxious.

• Upvote 11

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

What the fuck, he's asking Klobuchar questions? What? 

He is so incredibly disrespectful. She was asking relevant questions given the accusations and it was not appropriate for him to ask her if she has a drinking problem.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

How rude, Grassley is just talking over (I'm not sure who, I was listening, not watching) a dem senator, saying he wants a break. Ugh, how disrespectful!

• I Agree 2

Is Orrin Hatch conducting a job interview, or is he attacking Feinstein and the Dems?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Ugh, now Grassley is mentioning the 65 women letter... sheesh, hasn't he been following the news? A lot of women named in that letter have retracted... 

This whole hearing is not a hearing at all. It's a means for the repugs to attack the dems, and for the dems to call for an FBI investigation. That is all this is. What a waste of time and money. 

We all know that the vote is going through tomorrow. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Frat boy pretends to get mad at Blumethal because Blumenthal demeans Renate by implying the yearbook was a sexual slur.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

Blumenthal is keeping his cool. And now he's calling out Kavanaugh for blaming a leftist conspiracy theory.

And now Kavanaugh is interrupting Blumenthal.... fillibuster follows... Kavanaugh is taking up Blumenthal's time.

Repug 'questioning' now.

Huh, what kind of question is that? What does an FBI investigation do? Why would Kavanaugh need to answer that question? Everybody knows what an FBI investigation does: it gather information.

Pff. Just a set up question of diminishing and FBI investigation. And a set up to attack the dems.. of course.  

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 5

I'm at work, but now my husband is listening in the car and just told me that apparently Trump loves Kavanaugh's passion, and Lindsey Graham's meltdown is bolstering the republicans. Yeah, a vote is happening tomorrow, and we'll probably have a rape inclined, unstable personality on the Supreme Court by Tuesday. Hopefully some of the watching, republicans see through the theatrics.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 3

Question, how long is this charade going to go on for? It's midnight over here, will it be quite a long time yet?

28 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Is Orrin Hatch conducting a job interview, or is he attacking Feinstein and the Dems?

The latter. Hatch is almost senile.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Question, how long is this charade going to go on for? It's midnight over here, will it be quite a long time yet?

I bet the next segment will be the last one for today. It's after 6pm now on the east coast.

• I Agree 2

Cory Booker is not letting Kavanaugh fillibuster... he is wiping the floor with him.

• Upvote 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic