IGNORED

Kavanaugh/Blasey Ford Sexual Assault Allegations Hearing

Cartmann99

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

How does what is or isn’t on said calendar prove anything? 

He never scheduled a rape, so clearly he couldn't have done it.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

If those are his calendars from forever ago, they don't prove much because you don't write "go to small party to drink" on your calendar as a teen. If you do pen it in, you write it in code to make it look like you are doing something wholesome. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

The whole calendar thing is just plain stupid defense. Who keeps old calendars for 30 years?  How does what is or isn’t on said calendar prove anything? 

Was it water or “water “?

His calendars are a complete deflection.

There has to be a better candidate. Move on

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

If he completely loses his shit and starts screaming at her, he's going to look really, really bad.

I bet ya orange daddy turns on him in a New York minute. I’m not watching but if he is as much of a hot mess as you all are saying it makes Trump look bad. So it is Brett? Brett who? Hardly know him 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

Just now, SassyPants said:

His calendars are a complete deflection.

There has to be a better candidate. Move on

Okay now I’m thinking this was the plan all along. Find a walking shit pile who gets rejected and anybody replacement is a shoe in. 

I’m not sure Trump is smart enough to think up such a plan, but his handlers are

• Upvote 9

I knew so many Catholic HS dudes just like this guy. Yep, I went to girls' Catholic HS in the 70s and knew so many entitled, rich guys just like him. They thought they could do whatever, whenever to whomever, and as long as they went to confession (or more often whispered an I'm sorry in their bedrooms) on Saturday and had AIS (ass in seat) at Sunday Mass, they were good to go-

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Anyone brave enough to watch how Fox news is reacting to his anger and screaming? 

They were praising him- calling his story "succinct".

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 7

I wonder if he needed a beer break, since he kept talking about how much he loves beer.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

He is not fit for the job-

He is coming off like a petulant, angry 13 YO.

Pot kettle orange

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

He's being belligerent. And aggressive. Not a good look for him. Not at all. Ugly. What? He's incredibly rude! 

This is not the temperament or character needed for someone on SCOTUS. Not at all. 

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

He did all the things required of ALL Catholic HS students. He needs to stop acting that he was above and beyond any other student. He was and is also clearly an a-hole.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

He's being belligerent. And aggressive. Not a good look for him. Not at all. Ugly. What? He incredibly rude! 

This is not the temperament or character needed for someone on SCOTUS. Not at all. 

Yep. This is the exact point. This appointment is for life. No, he is not what America wants or needs.

We already have 1 branch with an A-hole in charge, we don't need another.

2 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I am not that drunk dude in Judge's book! *flips table over*

That drunk Brett Kavanaugh

• Upvote 2

Silly calendar questions again. Read the names on the calendar... wtf, what does this contribute? 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Read the names on the calendar... wtf, what does this contribute? 

I actually liked that she did that because it showed that Dr. Ford was able to name two boys he went to parties with even though she had not yet seen that calendar.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Yes, yes yes! Hitting him with his own words.... ask McGahn for an FBI investigation! Oh, I love this... Durbin, he's great, and getting under Grassley's skin... wow, the man is angry...

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic