IGNORED

Kavanaugh/Blasey Ford Sexual Assault Allegations Hearing

Cartmann99

Is there a question in there Ted Cruz or are you just gonna suck Kavanaugh's dick the whole time?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Did I miss Lyin' Ted? 

He's on now.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Thank You 1

Feinstein is angry and is responding to the attacks on her personally. Good on her! Finally!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Fuck Grassley. Fuck Hatch. Fuck every Republican at that goddamn circus. And fuck every boot licking GOP supporter.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

Little aside here. Yesterday my youngest (also following this 'hearing' right now) was on the train from Amsterdam and there were two American tourists sitting near him. They were wearing Kamala Harris shirts, and apparently had worked on her campaign. What a small world we have...

• Upvote 7

Oh, for pity sake, Kennedy, asking a Catholic person if he believes in God. You couldn't make this up.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

Kennedy asks if it's true and he doesn't say no.

About Ramirez, he says it can't be true because people would have talked about it. (They did)

Is this how cases are determined in his court?

Defendant, do you swear to God that you didn't murder that man?

Yes.

Okay you're free to go.

• Upvote 10

And that was that. The end. 

I'm off to bed. Night all! 

:sleeping-sleeping:

• Upvote 2

It has been a long time since I have been in this thread. I hope everyone is well  

What a disgusting display of privilege. I can physically feel my blood pressure rise. Kavanaugh makes me sick. I can’t believe there are people that are falling for his lies and not truly questioning his irrational behavior. If this is Kavanaugh sober, heaven help however is around him when he is drunk.

The amount of gymnastics I am seeing from the GOP to get this clown in a SC seat to cover for a Trump is disgusting. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Oooh, Leahy just told MSNBC in the hallway that Kavanaugh was "well rehearsed" and that it "took him back to Clarence Thomas". How true.

• Upvote 5

Just a reminder that the Senate is scheduled to vote on Friday morning at 9:30am ET on Kavanaugh. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Just a reminder that the Senate is scheduled to vote on Friday morning at 9:30am ET on Kavanaugh. 

I thought it was just the committee voting tomorrow and that McTurtle was keeping the senate in session all weekend so they can hold the full senate vote on Tuesday, which would be the earliest they could do.

• Upvote 2

I watched virtually every minute of this and am so disgusted that I can't even speak.  What personal motivation would she possible have for bringing this forward?  He has every motivation in the world for denying it, but what does she have to gain? 

Regardless of the fact that he is a lying piece of shit, he clearly showed today that he does not have the temperament to be a Supreme Court Justice. He scared the hell out of me, and it makes the night that he attacked Dr. Ford even more terrifying.

Also, Lindsey Graham can kiss my giant flabby ass.

Edited by Satan'sFortress
for clarity
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oooh, Leahy just told MSNBC in the hallway that Kavanaugh was "well rehearsed" and that it "took him back to Clarence Thomas". How true.

He repeats talking points

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

I watched virtually every minute of this and am so disgusted that I can't even speak.  What personal motivation would she possible have for bringing this forward?  He has every motivation in the world for denying it, but what does she have to gain? 

Regardless of the fact that he is a lying piece of shit, he clearly showed today that he does not have the temperament to be a Supreme Court Justice. He scared the hell out of me, and it makes the night that he attacked Dr. Ford even more terrifying.

Also, Lindsey Graham can kiss my giant flabby ass.

And the way he was calling out Dems and interjecting the notion of a Clinton conspiracy into the debacle, how could he ever rule from a non-partisan position????

An appointment for life? No freaking way. Find a more balanced, appropriate candidate.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

He repeats talking points

Did you know that none of his friends that were there said it happened? No? Maybe he should repeat that 20 more times

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic