IGNORED

Kavanaugh/Blasey Ford Sexual Assault Allegations Hearing

Cartmann99

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

I actually liked that she did that because it showed that Dr. Ford was able to name two boys he went to parties with even though she had not yet seen that calendar.

Exactly. What are the odds that his good friend Mark J was at the party and named by Dr Ford, yet Kavanaugh is emphatic that he  didn't;t know any of these folks and did not party that Summer with this folks.

• Upvote 9

28 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

The whole calendar thing is just plain stupid defense. Who keeps old calendars for 30 years?  How does what is or isn’t on said calendar prove anything? 

Was it water or “water “?

Grey goose "water"

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Just now, fraurosena said:

Yes, yes yes! Hitting him with his own words.... ask McGahn for an FBI investigation! Oh, I love this... Durbin, he's great, and getting under Grassley's skin... wow, the man is angry...

Now he's trying to back track. He wants it both ways.

• I Agree 3

Oh Rufus, Grassley is such an ass.

Oh no, now Lindsey is going to weigh in. As if we needed more of a shit show.

• Upvote 2

Kavanaugh is flustered and falling back on "I'm innocent" "You held it back" ... and now he doesn't know what answer to give about if he thinks anFBI investigation would be the best way to go. No answer, still flustered.

Graham is angry, and almost screaming. What a wanker... He's making a spectacle of himself. Blech. 

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

To the people of South Carolina, please don't re-elect Lindsey Graham. We deserve better.

• Upvote 12

What drugs has Graham been taking? Why is the man so ugly and angry? It's as if he's been accused personally himself. What an idiot. He has just killed his own political future. No one will ever take the man seriously again after this. 

• Upvote 2

I wonder if Lindsey is doing a show for Dumpy. Maybe he's hoping to be the next Attorney General or something.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Oh, now he's contradicting himself. First he denied drinking so much that he had to barf in a car, and now he says he has a weak stomach. 

• Upvote 5

Watching on BBC news - Sweet Jesus who is this Lindsay Graham? That guy should be carried out of there with a hefty dose of sedatives and a nice strong straight jacket

• Upvote 12

They've stopped using Rachel Mitchell... I wonder why they've done that. Did they notice she wasn't doing a good enough job for them? Or did she quit? 

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Did you know he likes beer?

Send that boy a big old case of Duff

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Did you know he likes beer?

I think I've heard that somewhere.... ?

6 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Oh, now he's contradicting himself. First he denied drinking so much that he had to barf in a car, and now he says he has a weak stomach. 

He has a weak stomach for everything except beer.

6 minutes ago, Ais said:

Watching on BBC news - Sweet Jesus who is this Lindsay Graham? That guy should be carried out of there with a hefty dose of sedatives and a nice strong straight jacket

He's a spineless twit who loves Trump. Need I say more?

• Upvote 9

This Kavanaugh dude is hotter than JRod today. Seriously he just broke the FJVerse. I vote for Jill for the SCOUTS

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

Sweet Rufus. Now Cornyn (?) is saying that Ford should have brought evidence, or she should not have come forward. Fuck him. They have a fucking witness, who they refuse to hear, they won't let an FBI investigation happen.. wtf? 

• WTF 6
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, Ais said:

Sad thing is, he used to be a semi-tolerable one. Now he's Trump's rabid boy toy.

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Babysitter said:

That is totally new infortmation

I’m shocked I tell you SCHOCKED 

• Upvote 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic