IGNORED

Kavanaugh/Blasey Ford Sexual Assault Allegations Hearing

Cartmann99

Good grief, why is Rachel Mitchell also questioning Kavanaugh?

• Upvote 1

If he wants fairness and due process, fine. Demand the confirmation be stopped so that a full investigation can happen. He doesn't want that, though. He wants what he thinks he deserves and is angry a woman might stop him from getting it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I was just saying that he's coming across like an uber-entitled frat boy.

One who is facing consequences for the first time in his life and is really angry about it.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Nah, there are no tears. His eyes are dry, not even a little bit moist. Plus, he let's his voice break, and in the next sentence he can speak normally again (no thick throaty voice).

And now he's being angry again... pounding his own chest. Yuck.

Unlike a gorilla because they are gentle and kind even to kittens.  I would be terrified of this man if he were my father.    I echo everyone else in the sentiment that he must be a monster behind closed doors.  Hopping on the functioning alcoholic bus.  Something is off with him very off.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I want his wife to take the girls and go stay with someone safe tonight. I'm scared of what he's going to be like tonight when they get home. :pb_sad:

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

Yes, Feinstein asks him about why he isn't asking for an FBI investigation. And all he can do is woe is me...

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

TIME TO FIND MR MARK JUDGE.

Oh and he claimed that he did not run in the same circle as Ms Ford, yet he now he admits that he does know the people named by Dr Ford as being part of the party.

Make up your flipping mind.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

He's going to be banging on the table and swearing profusely before we're done today.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

What an utter ass, interrupting sen. Feinstein, and almost attacking her. He is not making a good impression. 

• I Agree 3

He kept interrupting Dianne Feinstein. What a tool.

• I Agree 4

He shook his head when reading the definition of sexual assault. I did like that he was reminded that intention didn't matter and it doesn't matter if he meant it as horseplay. 

He has lost it when asked why he didn't want the FBI to investigate. He is so angry that they wouldn't let him control when the hearing is. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

I drink beer

I like beer

I drank beer

I like beer

I still like beer.

He comes off as rather Forrest Gumpish.

And he just dropped "a whatever."

And again, there are has to be a more competent and qualified individual for this job.

• Upvote 15

Just now, formergothardite said:

He shook his head when reading the definition of sexual assault. I did like that he was reminded that intention didn't matter and it doesn't matter if he meant it as horseplay. 

He has lost it when asked why he didn't want the FBI to investigate. He is so angry that they wouldn't let him control when the hearing is. 

He and Trump are a match made in hell

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Just now, Cartmann99 said:

He's going to be banging on the table and swearing profusely before we're done today.

Rufus, make it so. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Love 1

How many times can he bring up that daddy has kept calendars since 1978?

• Upvote 4

What a wuss, now he needs a break? Probably due to all that water he drank earlier.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

I'm not a fan of Rachel Mitchell but I actually wouldn't be surprised if she believes Dr. Ford and not Kavanaugh.

If he completely loses his shit and starts screaming at her, he's going to look really, really bad.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Just now, SassyPants said:

Now on to his calendars.

The whole calendar thing is just plain stupid defense. Who keeps old calendars for 30 years?  How does what is or isn’t on said calendar prove anything? 

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

What a wuss, now he needs a break? Probably due to all that water he drank earlier.

Was it water or “water “?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic