IGNORED

JinJer and Felicity 43: No Homebirth, No Problem

Georgiana

16 hours ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Jinger just posted this picture on Instagram. People are commenting on how tired she looks. Obviously those people have never had a baby. 

Reveal hidden contents

2ACC2E4B-39E8-4453-AA72-74E37D0D2383.jpeg.c49f47b378f40ccf637015f2031a7cdc.jpeg

Personally I find it refreshing to see a picture without any buggy eyes or rictus grins. Stay real, Jinger!

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

Personally I find it refreshing to see a picture without any buggy eyes or rictus grins. Stay real, Jinger!

It’s always nice to keep it real. Sometimes during the newborn phase, I look like I’m dying. But man, the IG comments she hot. People are diagnosing her with PPD. I would have turned them off too, people are turds. 

18 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

It’s always nice to keep it real. Sometimes during the newborn phase, I look like I’m dying. But man, the IG comments she hot. People are diagnosing her with PPD. I would have turned them off too, people are turds. 

People are horrible. Did they have no parents to raise them?

If you are on someone’s social media page and they show you a picture of their baby the appropriate response is some version of “ aw, sweet!” “ cute!” “ adorable” , or depending on context “look what little Millicifent learned to do, getting so big !” Or “ don’t worry hon, they eventually stop puking on you” 

That’s it. Simple. 

she's a cute little baby. now onto the outfit. I can't decide if I find it cute or very distracting :laughing-rollingyellow:

Also Jinger Looks amazing. 

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

she's a cute little baby. now onto the outfit. I can't decide if I find it cute or very distracting :laughing-rollingyellow:

Also Jinger Looks amazing. 

Well...none of my kids are planning on giving me any new grand babies in the next 9 months - but that outfit makes me want to tell them to get on it, so I’m going with cute :glasses-rose:

Jinger does look good, but when I saw that post, I immediately figured Jeremy was doing damage control after posting the pic of her, sans makeup, with the baby. She took a lot of shit over that photo, which many saw as unflattering. 

27 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Jinger does look good, but when I saw that post, I immediately figured Jeremy was doing damage control after posting the pic of here, sans makeup, with the baby. She took a lot of,shit over that photo, which many saw as unflattering. 

I didn’t think of it as damage control so much as a big middle finger to everyone who dissed his wife. Good for him. 

I didn't think that photo was unflattering--I thought Jinger looked fine--but it did strike me as an odd photo to post given her lack of expression. If Jill had posted it she would have been mocked for it  (though in fairness, she gets mocked here for every photo she posts :pb_lol:). There was certainly nothing wrong with posting the photo, it was just an unusual choice to post on instagram. 

11 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Jinger does look good, but when I saw that post, I immediately figured Jeremy was doing damage control after posting the pic of her, sans makeup, with the baby. She took a lot of shit over that photo, which many saw as unflattering. 

Jinger posted the sans makeup photo, not Jeremy. 

In the comments of the new photo Jeremy responded “She gets prettier every day ...and so does Felicity.” 

The only thing I can rag on Jinger about is the fact that it's been a thousand degrees in South Texas lately... Why in the world is she wearing long sleeves???? but maybe they're going somewhere with really good a/c, or she's one of those always cold people or something, lol

49 minutes ago, rainbowbabycakes said:

The only thing I can rag on Jinger about is the fact that it's been a thousand degrees in South Texas lately... Why in the world is she wearing long sleeves???? but maybe they're going somewhere with really good a/c, or she's one of those always cold people or something, lol

Mr. Possum has lots of family in Texas--whenever we are someplace with crazy cold air conditioning he calls it "Texas a/c"

I cannot believe people even think they have the right to suppose Jinger has PPD or some other condition! 

She is a new mum FFS - that is hard work! She is ALLOWED to look tired or bleh.

These fundies / idiots putting their 2 cents in about parenting is not very Christian like. 

Two things I do not like:

a) Mum shaming / dad shaming / parent shaming 

b) People who complain about their partners getting pregnant when, um, YOU WERE THERE too!

2 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

I cannot believe people even think they have the right to suppose Jinger has PPD or some other condition! 

She is a new mum FFS - that is hard work! She is ALLOWED to look tired or bleh.

These fundies / idiots putting their 2 cents in about parenting is not very Christian like. 

Two things I do not like:

a) Mum shaming / dad shaming / parent shaming 

b) People who complain about their partners getting pregnant when, um, YOU WERE THERE too!

first you do realize that many people who comment on the Duggar's social media in fact don't identify as Christian right? and second what the fuck does that last point have to do with anything. 

Pic needs better lighting, and I really hope they take the mitts off at least some of the time. I know, I know they aren't completely evil and useless to have cuz baby nails are a terror for new parents but we've never seen Felicity *without* them either. 

She's cute - and she looks a lot like Jeremy. I'm wondering if this grand baby will be the first with brown eyes? All the others have blue, no?

stupid question because i have never had kids but I do know how the duggars and their mates conduct themselves via social media et etc.

Couldn't that be an old picture of Jinger or even early pregnancy picture of Jinger that he posted. What makes you think it's new? 

because I can bring out Jessa's tire change extravaganza at 3 months picture but then again - i know pregnant women can change their own tire predicament but come on, she ain't no Khloe Kardashian. 

4 minutes ago, nst said:

stupid question because i have never had kids but I do know how the duggars and their mates conduct themselves via social media et etc.

Couldn't that be an old picture of Jinger or even early pregnancy picture of Jinger that he posted. What makes you think it's new? 

because I can bring out Jessa's tire change extravaganza at 3 months picture but then again - i know pregnant women can change their own tire predicament but come on, she ain't no Khloe Kardashian. 

the caption he used Summer Satuday's. I mean sure it could be an old picture but then it would make more sense if he wrote remembering Summer Saturdays.  I really don't see a reason to assume it's an old picture. 

I think it’s weird that he tagged her brooks brothers shirt.

Is it an ad? They are kinda pricey for a preacher.

28 minutes ago, TeaELSee said:

I think it’s weird that he tagged her brooks brothers shirt.

Is it an ad? They are kinda pricey for a preacher.

oh man I noticed he tagged but just figured he'd tagged jinger. if its an ad he could get in trouble as they are supposed to make it clear when posts are ads. he could just be heading off the comments asking where the shirt is from. I see the girls getting comments about what store such and such outfit came from alot 

okay I clicked the link and it seems that they are friendly with Jinjer they posted this on their page after the gender announcement.  there  seems to maybe be an either formal or informal relationship between the Larado store and Jinjer. 

9 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

we've never seen Felicity *without* them either. 

I actually went looking because I didn't think so, either - I found one and quit looking further. It was their "announcement" photo from the day (or day after) Felicity was born. 

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived