IGNORED

JinJer and Felicity 43: No Homebirth, No Problem

Georgiana

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

A named Duggarling pet. That’s different.

A tag, too. Maybe this one won't disappear.

5 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

The picture @Gillyweed was talking about. I hope they keep Derick away from Jacob. 

KITTY!!! I hope we get some cute pictures of Jacob and Felicity being best friends.

That is a gorgeous cat! I'm jealous of anyone who has a cat...but I hope the family will treat the cat well. 

Aw, he is a very pretty kitty! And I’m not just saying that because he looks like mine ?

I hope they are responsible pet owners and get him neutered rather than leaving future kittens up to God. 

18 minutes ago, FJismyheadship said:

So is this the first verified Duggarling pet? 

Will Jill kidnap a dog to keep up with Jinger?

I hope Jill kidnaps Snuggles from that other Jill.

15 hours ago, CatholicLite said:

Jacob's a really cute name for a cat. I love it when animals have human sounding names.

so do I. I still hold a grudge against my dad for not letting me name our Australian Shepard "Steve" after Steve Irwin. :pb_lol:

Hopefully Dumb and Dumber don't come and visit them. The cat might get run over.

Don’t JinJer already have a dog? I could have sworn there were posts about a puppy before they were pregnant. 

6 minutes ago, justodd said:

Don’t JinJer already have a dog? I could have sworn there were posts about a puppy before they were pregnant. 

It wasn’t their puppy. 

Uggghhh

we deny that the postmodern ideologies derived from intersectionality, radical feminism, and critical race theory are consistent with biblical teaching.

I guarantee they don't know what those things actually mean.

WE DENY that human sexuality is a socially constructed concept. We also deny that one’s sex can be fluid. We reject “gay Christian” as a legitimate biblical category. We further deny that any kind of partnership or union can properly be called marriage other than one man and one woman in lifelong covenant together. We further deny that people should be identified as “sexual minorities”—which serves as a cultural classification rather than one that honors the image-bearing character of human sexuality as created by God.

WE AFFIRM that God created mankind both male and female with inherent biological and personal distinctions between them and that these created differences are good, proper, and beautiful. Though there is no difference between men and women before God’s law or as recipients of his saving grace, we affirm that God has designed men and women with distinct traits and to fulfill distinct roles. These differences are most clearly defined in marriage and the church, but are not irrelevant in other spheres of life. In marriage the husband is to lead, love, and safeguard his wife and the wife is to respect and be submissive to her husband in all things lawful. In the church, qualified men alone are to lead as pastors/elders/bishops and preach to and teach the whole congregation. We further affirm that the image of God is expressed most fully and beautifully in human society when men and women walk in obedience to their God-ordained roles and serve according to their God-given gifts.

Oh seriously, fuck off.

We reject any teaching that encourages racial groups to view themselves as privileged oppressors or entitled victims of oppression. While we are to weep with those who weep, we deny that a person’s feelings of offense or oppression necessarily prove that someone else is guilty of sinful behaviors, oppression, or prejudice.

We deny that the contemporary evangelical movement has any deliberate agenda to elevate one ethnic group and subjugate another. And we emphatically deny that lectures on social issues (or activism aimed at reshaping the wider culture) are as vital to the life and health of the church as the preaching of the gospel and the exposition of Scripture. Historically, such things tend to become distractions that inevitably lead to departures from the gospel.

I guess I should at least thank Jeremy for providing further proof that he is every bit as awful as the rest of them.

The recent signers page is also funny. I like:

Pat N. Myself on the back
FOR BEING A SANCTIMONIOUS, RACIST

Repent Youwhitewashed-tombs
NOTMYJESUS, FU

Is there a plank in your eye or are you just crying because you're scared?
THIS IS RIDICULOUS, AF

Umadegod Inyourownimage
STUMBLING BLOCK, PA

Knock Knock Who's There A bunch of Pharisees
AND RACISTS, TOO

Shoo Go Away And take your racist garbage with you
YOURE A BUNCH OF, OLD MAN FARTS

Ghost of Robert E Lee Givin' you a high-five
SLAVEHOLDER RELIGION, VA

You Guys Fucking Suck
MY SWEATY, BALLS

It’s also signed by Hitler, KKK and Stormy Daniels. Don’t know why someone would want to do that last one though. 

And Photo of Jinger in cute shorts holding adorable baby in 1...2...3  

Boy you ain’t slick with with your intellectual Hip modern Fundie fake ass image building. 

2 hours ago, Fruitcake said:

My apologies if it’s being discussed elsewhere or if this isn’t the right place (I mostly hang out in the RV) but look who is one of the initial signers on this trash:

https://statementonsocialjustice.com/

Here's a screenshot. I have to admit I was looking at this to see if there were any Heywood Jablome or Mike Hunt signatures.  They appear to be clearing them out, but people are being clever about this.

Screenshot 2018-09-05 06.15.54.png

Screenshot 2018-09-05 06.18.50.png

What're they singling out intersectionality for? :D "Sometimes women of color experience racism differently from men of color..." "NOT ACCORDING TO JESUS THEY DON'T!!!" They really picked the randomest cluster of buzzwords.

Anyway, projectile vomiting at all this.

They are actively removing the troll signatures. The ones I quoted earlier are gone now. I did see this one:

Misogynistic White Man
SELF-RIGHTEOUS, DICKFACE

I was going to say that one thing to consider before signing is that even if you sign something like that you are giving them more numbers, and most people are just going to see "xxxx signers" and not look at the actual names. It looks like they're removing them fairly quickly, though.

One kind of far down that they didn't remove is this:

Deutsche Evangelische Kirche*
BERLIN, DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

Given that this is the Deutsche Evangelische Kirche, I'm pretty sure that's a troll that they thought was legitimate.

Yeah that’s a troll. Anyone even remotely close to German(y) would know not to post “Deutschland uber alles”. 

I wonder if in a few years we’re laughing at ourselves for thinking Derick was the worst of them all. (Or “ofthemall”). At least Derick has the guts/balls/decency(?) to say out loud what he actually means. I’m thinking people like Jeremy are far more sneaky and dangerous than open bigots like Derick. 

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived