IGNORED

Lori Alexander 53: Mourning Mom ... Maybe

This is why Lori love going viral. She feels her life is no longer mediocre and boring. Makes her feel like she is doing something important. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Wait, what? Your daughter works? And you're proud? How un-Christian of you!!

What else are you hiding? Does she have debts and tattoos, too? 

Oh yeah she has debts and tattoos! She's busted her ass to get where she is. She graduates from college in December (or May) with a major in Computer Science and programming. She's planning to go to grad school too. She's an amazing young woman. It took her about 10 years to get her shit together but she's killing it now. She's "spirited", offbeat, insanely smart, funny as hell and unbelievably gorgeous. 

Yes, I am INCREDIBLY proud of her...and fuck Lori and her band of haters. 

Not sure what he's smoking... I have yet to see one single post in the 2 years I've been following the psycho, that is gentle or kind. Lori does nothing bit screech and blast. She is a hypocrite of the worst kind. Screenshot_20180811-132809.thumb.png.28804ed1a59cd0235513c16b588f1c62.png

There's nothing gentle about calling other women sluts, whores and "thots." There's nothing gentle about calling people who disagree with you "harlots of Babylon."

There's nothing gentle about telling mothers to "hit harder," taking turns beating toddlers, and flicking the face of your nursling.

There's nothing gentle about threatening your neighbors.

There's literally not a damn thing gentle about Lori. 

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

This is why Lori love going viral. She feels her life is no longer mediocre and boring. Makes her feel like she is doing something important. 

Oh yeah. Very important, Lori. You’re driving people away from Christ. You’re making him and the church a horrible stink in their nostrils.

Churches, from what I’ve read, are bleeding away membership. (What is her denomination, anyhow?) People like Lori are helping to accelerate the trend.

Maybe she’s priding herself on doing god’s work of separating the chaff from the wheat.

Things I have learned this past year as a result of my exposure to Lori:

MGTOW, red pills, incel, THOT

Women are only to be keepers AT home and should rely ONLY on their Bible or husband to learn- any women’s Bible studies should only address Titus 2, they are natural Jezebels, too emotional, and should never speak in church (there seem to be various interpretations of extremity)

Catholics aren’t Christians (WHAT??)

The alt-right isn’t as fringe as I had hoped AND there are white nationalists that claim they are Christians- my heart is broken for my sisters and brothers of color who experience this notion on the regular. 

None of these things are lovely, or good, or pure- that Lori screeches people should dwell on. I dare say her teachings and the comments left by her supporters have hurt a lot of people and quite possibly have caused some to stumble or hurt others or walk away. I won’t say I’m glad to have learned these things, but it has caused me to dig deeper and try to better understand the Bible and what I believe. And perhaps most importantly, it has caused me to be more intentional in my conversations with my 9 and 11 year olds. 

At this point, I believe Ken and Lori are both equally pathological. 

I hate when people saying things like "they hate the quoting of scripture because they have a problem with God blah blah blah". No people can be upset over the misquoting of scripture which happens ALL THE DAMN TIME. And not just on Lori's page. 

And seriously, her mother is dying and she puts this out? I see mentoring as kinda being a second parent. Imagine walking up to your mother and saying "mom I need help, here's some thing I want to change in my life and I need your help but please don't be to harsh I'm still learning". And then being completely rejected and having your words taken out of context. Not only that but to have your situation mocked by people all over the Internet. This woman came to here in confidence and this is what Lori does. This is not a mentorship its a mockery.

35 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I hate when people saying things like "they hate the quoting of scripture because they have a problem with God blah blah blah". No people can be upset over the misquoting of scripture which happens ALL THE DAMN TIME. And not just on Lori's page. 

And seriously, her mother is dying and she puts this out? I see mentoring as kinda being a second parent. Imagine walking up to your mother and saying "mom I need help, here's some thing I want to change in my life and I need your help but please don't be to harsh I'm still learning". And then being completely rejected and having your words taken out of context. Not only that but to have your situation mocked by people all over the Internet. This woman came to here in confidence and this is what Lori does. This is not a mentorship its a mockery.

And yet it doesn't seem to have bothered this person:

46 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

20180811_142835.jpg

And then Michelle says, "I think so!!! If not it's very similar!" Like it's just no big deal that Lori just called her life 'mediocre.' 

I swear, I will never understand why women go to Lori for advice. :bangheaddesk:

There's one specific mental gymnastics move that has never set right with me:   the whole idea that being offended by an idea means the person is wracked with guilt over the offensive thing. 

Is that the only defense they can come up with? I assume it has to be true for them so their sick view isn't shaken. What does that day about them?  Seems to me they push such a vicious agenda because they know deep down their message is only about control not about grace or a Godly life. 

Can Lori stop the play by play & just...... be there???

Why is she wasting her time on Facebook responding to things when her mom could pass at any moment? Her mom could be waiting to see her and may never get to. Before my dad passed he went into a coma. His son from his first marriage, who he hadn’t seen in a few years, was coming to see him and was supposed to show up at 9 am the day my dad passed. He waited until just after 9 am. My brother was late and missed saying goodbye. He felt horrible about it. Lori seems to lack empathy so she probably doesn’t care. Some Christian she is.

Lori says she's never offended by the truth hahahahaha and no the Bible is pretty clear that personal grievances are to stay between believers unless it's serious enough to go public; petty arguments don't need to have time in front of the congregation. Crimes should always be brought to the authority. Serious personal grievances should invite in a third party before being brought to the congregation 

She could have written a general and inspiring post about how to strive to live past a mediocre faith  without shaming anyone. Instead she made the choice to twist someone's words and splash it in front of the Internet. 

Does Lori honestly think that just because she deleted something, that it ceases to exist? That there is no longer evidence of the cruel and vile things she spews. For someone that supposedly researches 6 hours a day, she incredibly ignorant. 

Screenshot_20180811-163455.png

Screenshot_20180811-163128.png

2 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

On IG 8hours ago lori said her mom will soon take last breath. So she hasn't passed yet.

Jesus, Lori, get off social media and go be with your loved ones. You can never get this time back -- not ever. Forget the internet. They'll still be here tomorrow. But your mom might not. 

6 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Oh yeah she has debts and tattoos! She's busted her ass to get where she is. She graduates from college in December (or May) with a major in Computer Science and programming. She's planning to go to grad school too. She's an amazing young woman. It took her about 10 years to get her shit together but she's killing it now. She's "spirited", offbeat, insanely smart, funny as hell and unbelievably gorgeous. 

Yes, I am INCREDIBLY proud of her...and fuck Lori and her band of haters. 

You have an amazing daughter!  Congratulations to her!

3 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

20180811_161729.jpg

What I don’t understand is this: If we are to trust God and His perfect ways, as Lori and her fangirls always say, why do they have to come across as so hateful, judgemental, condemning, etc? Why don’t they leave it up to God? Why do they think everyone has to be the exact same? Why do they have to have so much control over others?

I watched the video PJ Alexander had of their Pastor being arrested at the Christmas event in their town. All they did was reinforce stereotypes of Christians. 

Its like Lori and these people think they have to be as offensive as possible. 

People talk about striving to be a proverbs 31 wife and trying to follow what Lori says but what they don't realize is that with Lori it will never be enough. They can be as submissive and husband pleasing as she want them to be, but don't find your children organic? You're not nourishing your children right. Use birth control because another baby could kill you? You're a sinner and baby killer. My heart breaks for these women. 

Jesus says come to me all you who are weary and heavy burdened and I will give you rest. 

Lori says you are a burden and I can't be bothered to help you. Not only that but I'll shame you on the Internet. 

8 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

There's one specific mental gymnastics move that has never set right with me:   the whole idea that being offended by an idea means the person is wracked with guilt over the offensive thing

I agree. To me there's a difference between offended and offensive. While I'm not personally offended by Lori, I find her to be a very offensive person. Lori is not smart enough or clever enough in her digs to actually offend me. Disagreeing with an offensive person doesn't automatically mean I'm offended. 

In regards to Lori's mother, her behavior isn't surprising. Everyone deals with death differently and I'm not knocking her for simply being unable to be present. I had a close family member who could not be there when our grandmother died. It was genuinely in everyone's best interest that she stayed away until grandma's passing. She was/is emotionally fragile and would meltdown easily and it was freaking everyone out. I didn't think less of her for not being around. So it's not Lori being absent for her mother's passing that bothers me, it's her casual attitude, lack of emotion, and that it just seems to be business as usual as she waits for mom to die. That and the fact that she's burdening her mother with her internet drama. 

2 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Everyone deals with death differently and I'm not knocking her for simply being unable to be present. I had a close family member who could not be there when our grandmother died.

Could not and would not are different. Lori is not unable to be present, she is a selfish witch who does not care whether or not her presence would be comforting to her mother or no. You don't have to be standing bedside at the moment of the last breath to be present. Not everyone can do that, but people can be present to encourage and support other family members.

2 hours ago, SuperNova said:

She was/is emotionally fragile and would meltdown easily and it was freaking everyone out.

Hospice care workers are amazing in dealing with people ho react to death like this.

6 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Hospice care workers are amazing in dealing with people ho react to death like this.

They definitely are.  While we were at the hospice with Dad there were a number of family members in other patient's rooms who were reacting pretty emotionally.    The care workers were able to deal with it and in a very sensitive, caring manner.   One of our nurses came in to apologize for the family in the next room being, in her words, "very lively".

Just a side note: 

Spoiler

According to Alyssa's IG story, the family was celebrating a birthday yesterday - I think for Ryan's youngest. Poor kid will probably get beat for wanting cake...or not wanting cake; but I digress.

It sure looks like the party is taking place at Lori's house, based on photos she has shared in ththe past. So, either Lori is home or the kids used her place for the party because it probably has the most space. I'm pretty sure she did NOT come home for this same child'd birthday last year. 

I am very glad this little girl got to celebrate her birthday despite the health crisis the family is facing. It was probably a happy distraction for most of the adults as well.  

8 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Could not and would not are different. Lori is not unable to be present, she is a selfish witch who does not care whether or not her presence would be comforting to her mother or no. You don't have to be standing bedside at the moment of the last breath to be present. Not everyone can do that, but people can be present to encourage and support other family members.

Right. Exactly this.

It's not even about her not being by her mom's bedside. I realize that not everyone can or should be at a death vigil. But she's off gallivanting without a thought as to her children's wellbeing, her siblings, her father ... As much as I want to judge her for it, though, I'm sure her family is doing better without her there. Death absolutely drains a person's emotional energy. Lori's vampiric neediness would be more than anyone should have to deal with rn.  I wish nothing but peace for the family at this time. 

I suspect she'll milk it for all it's worth once her mom is gone, though -- both irl and online. Histrionics are, after all, Lori's forte. 

From today's first reading at Catholic mass and many other liturgical churches, from Ephesians Chapter 4:

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.  Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

I suppose Lori and Ken can't locate this in their Bibles. Or would have some ridiculous explanations as to why it does not apply to her "ministry". 

@polecat I'm sure her mother's death will be entirely about her. My narcissist sister-in-law has made all of the following deaths about her in the years I have known her: a local HS kid who was a friend of her friend's son, the man who exterminated her business building prior to his retirement, an uncle she had not seen for 15 years, a retired music professor at the local college that came into her coffeehouse occasionally, the mother-in-law of another business owner in her neighborhood, and, way more than she should have, her grandfather--which included needing to "have a day of rest" the day after his funeral so badly that her mother who had just buried HER FATHER was supposed to run her business while she had that rest. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived