IGNORED

Lori Alexander 53: Mourning Mom ... Maybe

I think there's a silent contingent like my cousin who like and share every post, but rarely ever comment.  Lori would have nothing to do with these women if they ever met in person.  

The antics of Lori, Jill Rod, and Brother G Haw make great conversation when I recant their craziness while my bestie and I are floating around her pool in our sluttish swimsuits.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lindy Johnson's comments are no longer showing up on The Transformed Wife FB page. You can see where people have responded to her. It looks like her account has been deactivated. 

10 minutes ago, Mellowing With Age said:

Lindy Johnson's comments are no longer showing up on The Transformed Wife FB page. You can see where people have responded to her. It looks like her account has been deactivated. 

She had two pages at one time- one with her and her girls (or maybe just her girls) and another with a profile pic of honey buns. Recently she had been posting from the honey bun account and the other had been deactivated. She has a new baby and if I remember correctly, she referenced that things had been especially challenging. She presented as a queen B and I didn’t care for her (she’s also been critical of her father), but I do hope she’s ok. I hope she finds a path away from legalism. I don’t think she was as content as she claimed to be. 

In the comments on the 2.0 page someone linked to the blog of a guy named “Boxer”, who posted the video of Katie in a really vile blog entry.   In a different post called “Boasting About Failing”, Boxer says:

“As a quick example, we can go to Katie Gregoire Emmerson’s youtube page, and look up her recent video, excoriating our sister (and teacher of trolling) Lori Alexander.”

So, yeah. There’s something to brag about, K & L. 

Does Ken and Lori not know what thot means? Its basically another word for slut or ho. Basically, the title could be read Christian Slut..... I am blown away that she would post something this vile. I couldn't finish the video, I tried to watch it but couldn't because I just felt like it was evil. The comments were evil as well. Seriously, how dare they? Of all the post they could have posted they put that one up there?

Sent a message to Ken as he requested on the 2.0 page. 

Spoiler

In the 2.0 you specifically said to contact you about issues like racism etc. in the comments. I am wondering if you are aware that the word thot essentially means slut? It's understandable if you do not as this seems to be a new term. Essentially the video shared to The Transformed Wife page is calling that girl a Christian Slut. I am curious if that is the behavior you want to be associated with as a Christian. The video from the few parts I could bear to watch because of its vile nature says awful things: suggesting that women who go to college become whores etc. You work with women, many of whom are college educated. Would you call them whores to their faces? No? Then why would you willfully share or allow Lori to share a video like this? He calls her a husband a beta male. Why is this considered appropriate? The rest of the videos on his page call women thots, say they are leeches, makes fun of the MeToo movement (which largely stands against sexual assault and harassment), and promotes abusing women (using a pimp hand on a woman). I am seriously wondering if this source was researched at all before posting. If her followers go there and look at his page they will be exposed to awful abusive content. The comment sections are especially filled with sexism and racism (several comments about Jewish people and those who are of mixed descent). I believe Ephesians 4:29-31 is a good place to start : "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." You don't have to agree with the original video written by her but to respond with posting this is the very opposite of Christ-like. This is not speaking the "truth" to her in love. This is a personal attack on a young woman. I ask that you take this post down and have an apology issued for exposing your readers to such content and messages. As a Christian, I believe firmly in speaking the truth in love and that is why I'm writing. I know your family is going through a struggle right now and I am actively praying for them. I hope they feel the peace of God through the struggle and are comforted by the idea of a future reunion in the Kingdom of Heaven. Blessings, Sarah

@Sarah92, I could not finish the video either. He lost me at preaching about Leviticus - seriously? The old law? I'm sure he wears no mixed fabric and doesn't eat shellfish, right?

Then, calling the vlogger (Katie?) a busybody and PROFESSIONAL VICTIM, while defending Lori?

Bastard.

Why am I not surprised that this is how Lori is spending "her mom's last days"? 

Lori?  The second greatest commandment wasn't to avoid debt.  It also wasn't to be a virgin, or never get a tattoo.  It was to love.  Love- not shame.  Love- not mock.

Let's say (for the sake of argument) that this young woman is "lost".  Do you think making a video mocking her is going to bring her back into the fold?  Do you think inciting your readers to laugh at her is what Jesus had in mind?

You tell other women:

I don't want to debate my husband or others in a way that tells them that I am right and they are wrong.

Nobody likes a know-it-all and someone who forces their opinions on others.

Feminine women shouldn't be ones who argue cases and debate others.

Women shouldn't be arguing over issues that have no eternal significance

You say those things, but you have literally drawn this out for weeks!  You are wasting precious time with your mom, arguing over things that have NO ETERNAL SIGNIFICANCE!  Further, they are NONE of Lori's business...PERIOD!
I think this reader (who will soon be deleted) summed it up well:

yep.PNG.d6b333cc7c6c7dad5fdd917761523dfd.PNG

This whole latest sordid incident makes me sick.  Her mother is literally dying or has died.  From Alyssa’s brief IG story, the rest of the family looks nice and normal (I know I know pictures can be deceiving) they have  to be aware of Lori and Ken’s nonsense. WTF!?!? THIS is how they spend their time!?!?

I wonder if Lori has realized that she has given her own children instructions on what to do when Lori is on her deathbed.

If you are on vacation, go ahead and stay there. Don’t worry about offering comfort to Ken if you are having a Facebook argument with anyone , just keep arguing. Pay more attention to how organic your food is than wonder if your dying mother would love to see you. 

She is a hideous woman and karma is a bitch.

This woman starts her day reading Lori, not the bible and seems in a panic that Lori missed one day posting. Maybe its your mom she says but the tone is that we need you more than your mom does.

Screenshot_20180811-090120_Firefox.jpg

This was deleted super quick.

FB_IMG_1533994052553.jpg

I just can't this morning. Lori is just a mean, nasty piece of shit. I am not one to wish ill on anyone but I truly hope her family dumps her somewhere and never visits the shrew.  I'd venture to say she is the one with a mediocre life. 

There is nothing kind or loving about Lori Alexander. 

Screenshot_20180811-093343.png

She deleted these response from Carolyn but left up original. Margaret has no idea and keeps thinking carolyn hasn't responded.

Screenshot_20180811-084004_Firefox.jpg

25 minutes ago, Momto2Princesses said:

I just can't this morning. Lori is just a mean, nasty piece of shit. I am not one to wish ill on anyone but I truly hope her family dumps her somewhere and never visits the shrew.  I'd venture to say she is the one with a mediocre life. 

There is nothing kind or loving about Lori Alexander. 

Screenshot_20180811-093343.png

"If you wish to be encouraged in your MEDIOCRE life..."

Just when I think Lori can't get any snottier and bitchier, she writes that. 

15 hours ago, Mellowing With Age said:

I need to get caught up on some of the comments. I wonder if drama went down between Lori and Lindy. Lori had a big defender Mark Kristina who later got blocked from the FB page and IIRC, it was because Mark Kristina disagreed with Lori on something that she thought it was too extreme. 

2 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

This whole latest sordid incident makes me sick.  Her mother is literally dying or has died.  From Alyssa’s brief IG story, the rest of the family looks nice and normal (I know I know pictures can be deceiving) they have  to be aware of Lori and Ken’s nonsense. WTF!?!? THIS is how they spend their time!?!?

I think at the least one of Lori's sisters or possibly nieces or nephews realizes that Lori is fucking stupid and crazy. An aunt of Lori's spoke out against her on the Always Learning blog a few years back.  Lori trashed her parents on that blog several times. I recall in one posting she said something to the effect that her father wasn't a good spiritual leader. Lori's parents aren't perfect and no one else has perfect parents. But, her parents seemed to have doted on her and provided with resources that she took for granted. Her father paid for tuition at a private Christian college and Lori has trashed education many times over. Her father or someone else in the family has to be pissed about Lori's ungrateful attitude. 

With the mother dying or already passed, some people in the family are probably fuming that Lori was on vacation and that Ken was posting stupid videos trashing a young woman while his mother-in-law was dying. I remember when my maternal grandmother was dying, my father who adored her started to grieve andhe  focused on helping my mom deal with my grandma's impending death and getting things ready for the funeral. My paternal grandmother is still alive, but has heart issues and has been in the hospital quite a bit in the past year. It's hard to tell how much longer she has, but I know that when the time comes my mom and dad will be focusing on spending time with my grandma or helping the rest of the family with funeral planning. They are going to focus on the family and not on stupid social media stuff.  

3 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

She is drawing out her 15 minutes of fame and getting the attention she craves. In my eyes, it seems that her mother's condition and impending death is only an unfortunate nuisiance. This is attention whoring of  a really disguting kind, all the while where her mother is in her final days.

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

"If you wish to be encouraged in your MEDIOCRE life..."

Just when I think Lori can't get any snottier and bitchier, she writes that. 

Speaking of mediocre lives...she has NOTHING to do with her time other than be a flat out bitch hiding behind a computer screen. No hobbies, no interests, and Kenny-boy probably thinks its all good since while she's being a bitch to other people, she's leaving him alone. 

I don't exactly live an excitement filled life, but I DO have more to my life than being a bitch (well, except for all the political shit on FB). Speaking of...let's hear it for daughter...she was just offered a job that came with a 15k/yr raise over what she makes now! SO DAMN PROUD OF HER!!!

5 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Speaking of mediocre lives...she has NOTHING to do with her time other than be a flat out bitch hiding behind a computer screen. No hobbies, no interests, and Kenny-boy probably thinks its all good since while she's being a bitch to other people, she's leaving him alone. 

I don't exactly live an excitement filled life, but I DO have more to my life than being a bitch (well, except for all the political shit on FB). Speaking of...let's hear it for daughter...she was just offered a job that came with a 15k/yr raise over what she makes now! SO DAMN PROUD OF HER!!!

That's awesome! :cracking-up:

Lori has now deleted that video link from her page. The message someone here left for Ken may have helped. But my God how do they both post that link and not fully watch the video. Did they really not know what was in there?

I was just coming here to say the same thing. I wonder if Ken put his foot down and told Lori to take it down. 

54 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Wait, what? Your daughter works? And you're proud? How un-Christian of you!!

What else are you hiding? Does she have debts and tattoos, too? 

:laughing-rollingyellow:

Seriously, congrats to her! That is awesome. That is life-changing. When I left Christian school for Catholic school 18 years ago, it was an $8000 raise (which an inflation calculator tells me is close to that 15 today). Literally life-changing money. 

You know what's a mediocre life? When a woman goes on vacation to a beautiful lakeside home, with (supposedly) the love of her life, and still can't find anything better to do than criticize other people both irl and online.

That's just plain sad. 

We can't afford two-month vacations across the country, but we do enjoy taking the camper out whenever we can. And when we do that, we cut it all off -- no cellphone reception = no internet. Sure, we pop in and out just to make sure everything's okay, but for the most part, we're unplugged and busily engaged with life. The kids are out rooting around in the woods or messing about in or on the lake. Mr. Polecat and I are vegging by the fire, hiking, reading. At night, we pull out the board games or card games, and it's ON.

Lori's entire life has passed her by, and she's never once connected, not REALLY connected, either with another person or herself, EVER.

That's not even a mediocre life. It's a fucking waste of a life.

(capitals for emphasis not yelling)

He did respond to my message saying he didn't know what thot meant and was taking it down. 

Edit: went and read the 2.0 page and it appears several people messaged him regarding this post. Yeah for team work!!!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived