IGNORED

Lori Alexander 53: Mourning Mom ... Maybe

2 hours ago, Loveday said:

The other Transformed Wife started her blog in July of 2015. I don't know if she started her FB page at the same time, though.

I'm betting this is more to shut down the Transformed Wife 2.0, though.

This is probably true. Perhaps 2.0 should make a name change to “Wife, Transformed” or something similar. I’m not the least big creative and I don’t know if 2.0 is here but I do think it’s wise to be proactive. 

I remember reading that Transformed Wife had to alert people that she was not Lori. I wonder if Lori lost some of her people to the other page. I only skimmed it- I think she’s a Lori -lite, but is definitely more gracious. 

2 hours ago, cara said:

Alyssa seems to have a close, loving relationship with her grandmother, possibly formed during those 'bad' two years Lori worked and grandmother was caregiver. Doesn't seem to have traumatised Alyssa too much... I wonder is Lori's instance that children can't be left in the care of grandparents born out of jealousy of her daughter's close bond with her extended family. 

In the IG story, it looked like Alyssa was the only Alexander family member there- the rest appeared to be her aunts/uncles/cousins. I realize it would be hard for Stephen and family to get there quickly, same with Cassi and family. 

Does Lori drive to Wisconsin? I would think she flies and could have booked a flight and been home by now. I think this was intentional- imagine the attention she’s up for from the fan girls about not making it back in time. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Emilycharlotte said:

Scrolling down on that page, it says that anyone wanting to contest the trademark had 30 days to do so---starting June 29, 2018.  :my_sad:

Yeah, that is a very short period of time. So my guess is this is going to pass.  They started the process in Jan of this year, why not when her book came out in Oct 2016? Goes to show they are doing this more not because they care to own the phrase, but as a leverage tool against competitors or places like 2.0

Oh I think is already been approved. Look at the final entry here on log. 

https://trademarks.justia.com/877/74/the-transformed-87774293.html

Here's the irony- Lori wrote the poor woman to inform her that she was stealing her name.  Then she went about getting it trade marked so the original user could no longer use it.  She is a real piece of work. 

Tell us more about how much you love Jesus, Lori.

Just now, Koala said:

Here's the irony- Lori wrote the poor woman that she was stealing her name.  Then she went about getting it trade marked so the original user could no longer use it.  She is a real piece of work. 

Tell us more about how much you love Jesus, Lori.

And things like getting trademarks are only easy to do for the wealthy and well connected. None of her fangirls with 8 kids and 30K a year can afford to do this. She reminds of the big corporate store pushing the mom and pop store out of business. 

36 minutes ago, Emilycharlotte said:

Scrolling down on that page, it says that anyone wanting to contest the trademark had 30 days to do so---starting June 29, 2018.  :my_sad:

I really hope it was contested since it still isn't approved.

You know- the only comfort in this whole thing, is that Lori's family, acquaintances, and church family know who she really is, and maybe because of that, she will no longer be able to control them and "always get her way".

That's the good thing about her- she's not good at hiding it, so everyone knows.  

Ken just posted this on the 2.0 page and Lori posted it on her own saying its excellent. 

The title of the video. 

Mgtow: all western women are piece of poop

Its Shelia's daughter being called a THOT by an MGTOW.

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, Koala said:

You know- the only comfort in this whole thing, is that Lori's family, acquaintances, and church family know who she really is, and maybe because of that, she will no longer be able to control them and "always get her way".

That's the good thing about her- she's not good at hiding it, so everyone knows.  

Notice ken is the only person who has ever come here to defend her. That says something to me. I know even if people were talking about someone I love I'd be all over it like white on rice. 

Can she really get it trademarked? I mean whenever you look up her books there's a ton of fetish books ( I say fetish because I doubt they're realistic to the actual experiences of trans individuals, it just sexualizes them) that have similar titles. Of course that gives me a wicked sense of satisfaction that anyone who looks up her book on Amazon will see these. 

I feel sorry for the other Transformed lady. She shouldn't have to change her page. Although I do recommend the 2.0 changing their name if possible that way they don't have to risk getting taken down again. 

Does anyone know the name of the girl from the video Lori shared? I think she should be informed. The comment section is vile: promoting beating women and racism. 

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Ken just posted this on the 2.0 page and Lori posted it on her own saying its excellent. 

The title of the video. 

Mgtow: all western women are piece of poop

Its Shelia's daughter being called a THOT by an MGTOW.

Reveal hidden contents

So lori is presumably on her way back to her dying mother and she pauses to post this?

This?

Fucking this?!?!?

What the fuck. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Any slight bit of sympathy I had for Lori losing her mom is gone. Her mother is dying--may have died already, for all I know--and yet Lori and Ken are busy posting some of the most vile crap the Internet has to offer. They've really thrown down the gauntlet and shown their true beliefs now. 

They're both disgusting.

I have never said this about anyone before, I have NEVER called into question someone's salvation because I can't see into the hearts of people. But I'm calling it now. Ken and Lori are NOT Christians. They're "Christians." 

I have no sympathy for her at all. Ken said its a great response with "christian common sense". They do this on purpose to rile up people. The first commenter on Lori's facebook page said "let the games begin". This is all a game to them. The MGTOW guy in video says all women who go to college are whores. 

This is the biggest bombshell yet. I can't believe they are both enthusiastically posting this. I would love to know what Ken's clients think of this. Oh and its Shelia's daughter the MGTOW is attacking. Lori and Sheila had a feud a few years ago and I think they would rather associate with the MGTOW crowd than support Sheila. 

Lori's mom is blessed that Lori has her vile, skanky ass, in Door County. I would not want her anywhere near me either. Hopefully the family has told Lori to stay out of Cali until her mother has passed. Her mother being on her deathbed and Lori posts shit like this!!! What will it take to wake those up who follow her?!?!

It's Sheila Gregorie's daughter in the video. Ken cant let it go that Lori (and @Ken) got their asses handed to them in her comment section so at a time of great sadness for his children, he tries to stir up shit. 

Way to show the Gospel message, man.

Wtf?!  On the description Red Pill Wisdom is thanking some guy Ben Hebrew for his "strong pimp hand"!  What the absolute farking hell?!    Wow, Lori, great job there-we can feel your grief all the way across the country and through the electronic highways.  /sarcy

1 minute ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

She has got to be losing some of her hardcore followers. Haven't seen Lindy in a while. 

Wow, you're right. Lindy was one of the staunchest defenders Lori has ever had, but I haven't seen her around for days and days! :blink:

17 minutes ago, Loveday said:

What the fuck. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Any slight bit of sympathy I had for Lori losing her mom is gone. Her mother is dying--may have died already, for all I know--and yet Lori and Ken are busy posting some of the most vile crap the Internet has to offer. They've really thrown down the gauntlet and shown their true beliefs now. 

They're both disgusting.

I have never said this about anyone before, I have NEVER called into question someone's salvation because I can't see into the hearts of people. But I'm calling it now. Ken and Lori are NOT Christians. They're "Christians." 

I had the same reaction. Jaw-dropping stunned.  I was hoping one of them would delete it and "claim' someone hacked their accounts.  There are no words.  Unbelievable.  

3 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

My mother lost both of her sons, one was 41 and one was 49. These losses almost killed her despite them both being well past childhood. 

That’s a pain I can’t even begin to imagine . I see it in my mother in laws eyes and nothing will ever take it away. My youngest is so much like her dad, in looks and mannerisms. He used to shuffle his feet when he walked, you could hear him coming a mile away. Daughter does the same thing and when we visit Grandma (she lives in Canada so it should usually a yearly visit) hearing that shuffle brings her equal amounts of pain for the child she lost and happiness for the Grandchild she can now hold. It’s been 10yrs since his passing and I still miss him so much, but what his mum and Dad go through daily, I just can’t even imagine. 

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I have no sympathy for her at all. Ken said its a great response with "christian common sense". They do this on purpose to rile up people. The first commenter on Lori's facebook page said "let the games begin". This is all a game to them. The MGTOW guy in video says all women who go to college are whores. 

This is the biggest bombshell yet. I can't believe they are both enthusiastically posting this. I would love to know what Ken's clients think of this. Oh and its Shelia's daughter the MGTOW is attacking. Lori and Sheila had a feud a few years ago and I think they would rather associate with the MGTOW crowd than support Sheila. 

They are going lower and lower.   Fuck Ken and Lori for posting that shit especially since they have college educated daughter and also Ken has a few female orthodontists as clients. 

I think the recent trademark action, maybe Ken and Lori are planning some kind of speaking or online workshop business. If they are going that route, it will open up more doors for Ken's clients to see how awful he and Lori are. 

11 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

They are going lower and lower.   Fuck Ken and Lori for posting that shit especially since they have college educated daughter and also Ken has a few female orthodontists as clients. 

I think the recent trademark action, maybe Ken and Lori are planning some kind of speaking or online workshop business. If they are going that route, it will open up more doors for Ken's clients to see how awful he and Lori are. 

That would makes sense because they are fans of Dale Partridge and that is what he does. Trains people to set up things like that. I bet now that Ken's career is wrapping up they are going to focus on Lori's ministry, I mean career and find ways to make money off of that for retirement. 

3 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

And things like getting trademarks are only easy to do for the wealthy and well connected. None of her fangirls with 8 kids and 30K a year can afford to do this. She reminds of the big corporate store pushing the mom and pop store out of business. 

I don't know much about the woman who also goes by The Transformed Wife. But, if she doesn't have the money Lori has to get a trademark, then it sucks that Lori took the name and then trademarked it. 

I've said this before, but many of Lori's fangirls are stupid to believe that Lori can relate to them on a financial level.  The fangirls need to fucking wise up and see all the things that Lori can do because of Ken's money. Lori and Ken go out to eat frequently, she buys expensive organic foods, expensive clothes, they spent a few months in Wisconsin last year, and they do other things outside the home that cost money and the fangirls are ok with that.  Yet, the stupid fangirls constantly bash two income households who do some of the same things that Lori and Ken do.  I remember Lindy and Melissa were constantly claiming that working mothers work for material things, outings to the movies, extra stuff for the kids, and vacations. I hope Lindy, Melissa, and the other fangirls eventually realize that many working women aren't going out and spending money to get certain titles trademarked. 

Ken has now deleted his comment with video on 2.0 but it is still up on Lori's page. This is getting really confusing. 

I don't normally see this posted but when you go to her page, it says 1500 some people messaged her recently! Nuts. They can't keep up with any of this. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived