IGNORED

Kendra, Joe, and Garrett Duggar: Part 11

Coconut Flan

49 minutes ago, lizzybee said:

That little penguin hat is going straight to my heart and I want ones for my own children. 

Me too.  Do you think my 17- and 20 -year old boys will be excited?

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why these ominous mentions about Garrett having some sort of "disorder" keep popping up.

He is an adorable baby and looks absolutely fine to me....?

Just now, SweetJuly said:

I don't get why these ominous mentions about Garrett having some sort of "disorder" keep popping up.

That's what I was thinking. Joe and Kendra had a hospital birth and I don't see them not taking him to the doctor for check ups, things are not always picked up by doctor's but they for the most part do brilliant job. 

People were judging him just because the angle of one photo, the snow pictures clearly show a healthy baby.

On 3/2/2019 at 1:17 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I have 1 eye smaller than the other as well, it is genetic, my son and one of my nieces has it as well. Mine & my nieces are much more noticeable than my sons but no one has ever said anything to me about it, online or in person. 

I get the occasional comment. I have only had it for three years. people who did not know me before it hit don't notice. People who did can see a big difference.

I think we are going to see a special announcement tonight. I’m guessing they are due September. 

9127136A-2A63-40C0-8E4E-8F7C70DEE3BE.png

11 minutes ago, 19tacos&counting said:

I think we are going to see a special announcement tonight. I’m guessing they are due September. 

Unless TLC is even more heartless than I imagined,  I don't think it will be tonight.  Isn't it the one where they announce Lauren's marriage tonight?

17 minutes ago, 19tacos&counting said:

Garrett's face is also how I look when I find out a Duggar couple has a "very special announcement" 

On 3/1/2019 at 6:05 PM, TheMustardCardigan said:

Interesting that they went with that name, breaks the pattern of what the other Duggar couples have been doing. 

Until proven otherwise I’m going to believe that they chose ”littlefamily” because they fully intend to have a little family. Like only four or five kids instead of aiming for 20. :penguin-wink:

Garrett’s face! I hope he keeps this scepticism towards the family he’s born in to and tlc forever. 

15D9E7CB-F6CE-4A85-BFEF-3C2DE1511601.jpeg

Speaking of oddities, one of my ears and eyebrows is higher than the other so finding sunglasses that don't make my face look lopsided is sooooooo hard. My bestie always laughs at me because I try on every pair in the store. ?

Garrett has a really expressive face! I hope that continues haha

On 3/4/2019 at 9:58 PM, SweetJuly said:

That’s what I was thinking. And most people (like 99,9%) don’t have 100% symmetrical faces or perfectly straight teeth. Most have one eye or boob or ear or whatever slightly bigger. That’s called being normal in my books. Sometimes it’s just more noticeable.

He is SO expressive! I love it. I really hope they stay a little family for a while and get to savour just being the three of them, since they didn't get very much time enjoying married life without children. 

However, I do suspect they'll be the next to announce. 

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently, Kendra and Joe are hoping to expand their family soon per the season finale... I want to be happy for them, but I cannot imagine being so young, so inexperienced, with a baby... with such a small view of the world, just hoping to fill my time with the busy-ness of babies... the heart aches.

They at least seemed a little less enthusiastic than Joy. Kendra said she wanted Garrett to grow up a little bit, while Joy was like, "I Will be pregnant at some point this year, I Will have another child." 

18 minutes ago, Anna Bolinas said:

They at least seemed a little less enthusiastic than Joy. Kendra said she wanted Garrett to grow up a little bit, while Joy was like, "I Will be pregnant at some point this year, I Will have another child." 

Sigh... cause there is nothing else to look forward to I guess. It’s heartbreaking. I love my kids to the end of the Earth but I was well in to my 30s and married for years and well in to my career when we had a family. The kids will never go away now, I guess I could pause my career, but  without having some life experience... without knowing who I am as an individual, I don’t know how I’d be an effective and fulfilled parent...

So don’t J/Kendra own the log cabin that they currently live in? Or does GM Mary? If they do own that home, why isn’t it good enough for young adults with a young family? 

11 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

So don’t J/Kendra own the log cabin that they currently live in? Or does GM Mary? If they do own that home, why isn’t it good enough for young adults with a young family? 

I think Mary still owns it, or at least she still did when they relocated the building to the compound. If I were them, I'd want to build too.....ideally *off* the compound, lol. 

I take Joy's comment in the end TH to mean that they're "trying" just about now.....though Austin's face when she said that didn't look promising, poor thing. She also said during the Benessa announcement something along the lines of "this is a lot of work, i couldn't imagine having two much less three". ha. She's about 13 months post C-section now, I'm curious when the announcement will be. JoKen seem a bit more chill for sure - they'd "love to have another little one" with Kendra's newborn bro bringing on the baby fever, but also enjoy the perfectly lovely child they already have. 

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Kendra has baby fever...she has a 9 month old.

These women are praised for quantity, not quality.  If you say you’re happy enjoying the children you already have, then the implication is you aren’t on board with god’s will for you to have eleventy kids.

8 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Kendra has baby fever...she has a 9 month old.

Honestly, I had baby fever when I had a one month old. Now that she is a 16 month old psycho... not so much. The fever is gone! ?

11 hours ago, Anna Bolinas said:

This makes me suspect that both Kendra and Joy are full quiverful (that's pretty much a known fact), but Joe and Kendra really might leave it up to God (intimate when they feel like it) while Joy wants to actively try (chart cycle and making sure you are intimate on certain days). I never pictured her as another Michelle (we know she actively tried), but she's sounding like Michelle. I hope Austin really is on board.

I wonder if Joy & Kendra just really enjoyed pregnancy? For me, i loved being pregnant, at least once the morning (all day) sickness ended. But as much as i loved it, there’s no way you could get me to do it again at this point in my life. Then again, i’m not barely 20, either.

I don’t know who owns what, but i’m pretty sure that Joe & Kendra are in the log house & Mary is living with Deanna at the big house they renovated.

I'm 100% not surprised by Joy and Kendra wanting/expecting more babies in the near future. Since Joy started courting she's seemed like the most conservative and kool-aid drinking of all her sisters so far. And Kendra just seems happy to be quiverfull fundamentalist.

Joy and Austin both seem very conservative and yes, quiverfull. I was hoping that her c-section would slow her down, but apparently not. I think Joe and Kendra are conservative, but they are quieter about it. I hope they enjoy their time with Garrett and don't rush another baby, but they're young and fertile. It's going to happen. 

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived