IGNORED

Maxwell 22: Maxhell University Coursework

Coconut Flan

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The big red ween says “end of line.” Maybe they should put one of these at the altar for when Jesse gets married. It seems appropriate when marrying a Maxwell.

5D9A28FA-98CF-4EC9-BD68-078ACD2C34B1.jpeg

One question, will it explode?  Also, imo Stevehovah would make a good Gargamel. 

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised to see that their face-painting is pretty decent. Seems like it would be too ungodly for the Maxwells. You know who painted her face in the Bible? JEZEBEL, that's who. :my_biggrin: 

Whoever posted that pic of freakin' Lolly, thanks for the nightmares I'll be having tonight. 

18 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

I was surprised to see that their face-painting is pretty decent. Seems like it would be too ungodly for the Maxwells. You know who painted her face in the Bible? JEZEBEL, that's who. :my_biggrin: 

Whoever posted that pic of freakin' Lolly, thanks for the nightmares I'll be having tonight. 

The balloon animals are good too. When you have nothing much to do most of the time, you can devote hours and hours to honing your balloon animal expertise.

13 hours ago, kpmom said:

We'll have to write an obituary for dear departed Lolly.

Did she choke on a balloon animal?  Slip and fall on a religious tract?

Sad that we lost her in the prime of her clown life.

I think this clears it up ;-)

Esther W. says:

July 28, 2018 at 6:46 pm

Sarah, What lovely pictures of the kidos being blessed with such skilled face painting and balloon modelling from your all. The artistic skills of Mary are artistic.

Did Lolly the funny clown make an appearance this year? She was so funny pardon the pun!!

Love through blessings
Esther
Ps may I share his word…..
Job 8:21 He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.

Sarah Maxwell says:

July 28, 2018 at 10:46 pm

Thanks, Esther. No Lolly the clown appearances.  “Lolly” herself is busy with balloons, and we hardly need much spreading the word! 

@johnhugh,  that post from Esther was weird.  Kiddos usually had two "d"s,  it's "you all" and not "your all", but those don't hold a candle to "The artistic skills of Mary are artistic"  and the "pardon the pun!!" when there was no pun there.

Esther is making my brain hurt. 

Embarrassing admission ahead: I love this octopus hat and I would seriously wear it all around a fair. That thing is so fun looking. 

127BADA3-1F46-4585-B65C-73DEDDC82700.jpeg

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Esther is making my brain hurt. 

Embarrassing admission ahead: I love this octopus hat and I would seriously wear it all around a fair. That thing is so fun looking. 

127BADA3-1F46-4585-B65C-73DEDDC82700.jpeg

I must be a heathen, because I didn't think octopus at first glance; to me, it's a dead ringer for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. 

8 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@spork78,  may you be touched by His Noodly Appendage!

That is why it is important to have both stabbing and scooping capabilities in one utensil. Two ways to worship His Noodleness. Mind blowing!

Which makes me wonder if the Maxhell kidults would even know what to do with a spork...

10 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@johnhugh,  that post from Esther was weird.  Kiddos usually had two "d"s,  it's "you all" and not "your all", but those don't hold a candle to "The artistic skills of Mary are artistic"  and the "pardon the pun!!" when there was no pun there.

I just assumed Esther was one of us.

On 7/28/2018 at 6:45 AM, catlady said:

*i’m reluctant to copy it because the kids in it are non-Maxwellian, and Steve/Sarah are never clear on whether they obtain parents’ permission to release such photos. 

Every year I cringe when they post the fair pictures.  I'm not too thrilled with children's pictures posted on the internet in the first place, unless it's on facebook with the privacy settings to friends only.  There are a lot of crazies in the world who take children's pictures off the internet for different reasons.  I really hope they get permission from parents to post these pictures.  I also hope that they give the parents the website address and let the parents read through it first before giving their permission.  If my kids were young, I wouldn't allow their pictures to be on the Maxwell website.  Not when I disagree with their business practices and what they preach. 

11 hours ago, catlady said:

@PennySycamore, I didn’t even notice that. I was too busy focusing on “The artistic skills of Mary are artistic.”

Wait — ”Esther” isn’t  one of us???!!

What the actual fuck, Chris? You limit the amount your kids drink on the plane so they won't need to go to the bathroom? What is wrong with you?! Let your kids drink!!! Those poor children!

6 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Wait — ”Esther” isn’t  one of us???!!

Lol!

Nobody picked up on Lolly the fucking clown being replaced with Lolly the funny clown :-(

1 hour ago, johnhugh said:

Lol!

Nobody picked up on Lolly the fucking clown being replaced with Lolly the funny clown :-(

I admit I didn't pick up on that part of the post, but a few other lines had me thinking about who Esther might really be. :my_smile:

Poor Esther. If she really is a blog fan who happens to have subpar writing skills, she’ll never have another post get through. Stevie will read this conversation and never trust her again. 

(Stop being so paranoid, Steve.)

Oh I'm sure the reversals are still close to their parents, ie the people who actually brought them up - Nathan, Chris and Sarah. We don't see them as much on the blog because the blog is about the main Fathership only, not the satellite fatherships.

Escrow:  our bank that held our Mortgage required us to keep insurance on the house, and to pay property taxes yearly.  They calculated how much taxes and insurance for a year would be, and then divided it by 12 months. 

When we pay our monthly mortgage payment each month, we also pay one month's worth of taxes and insurance.  The tax and insurance payment is added to our escrow account.   

We made arrangements with the local taxing entity, and our home owners insurance, to submit the yearly bills directly to the bank.  When the bank receives the bills, they pay the taxes and insurance out of the escrow account.   If the cost of the taxes or insurance is raised, then the monthly 12th is recalculated and we pay more into escrow.  

I would rather do it this way, than have to come up with the lump sum all at once.  

8 hours ago, anjulibai said:

What the actual fuck, Chris? You limit the amount your kids drink on the plane so they won't need to go to the bathroom? What is wrong with you?! Let your kids drink!!! Those poor children!

Naah, I can’t hate on Prisstopher for that. For lotsa other things, yeah, but not that. 

Kids will drink themselves to too-full just to enjoy the experience of different straws, etc., and when those little bladders get to full, there’s not a lot of leeway. And they do drink some, according to Priss.  And he’d never lie, would he?

They're getting a decent amount of water in their snacks. And Priss says they take all the kids to the bathroom when it’s available. Which doesn’t always mean the sphincters cooperate, but what the heck. 

I would never have tried to fly with all mine at those ages. And all the way to Sea-Tac from MCI? Our first family flight was like a 2-hour’er.

I grudgingly admit to admiring the way Ofpriss and Priss have figured it all out.  I do, however, wonder if Teh Fathers chip in on the bill for 7 tickets. Unless Priss has a job working for another man (oh. the. horror.), that might be a challenge to pay in cash. 

On 7/27/2018 at 5:53 PM, kpmom said:

Agree

Also, Sarah mentioned in a comment that renters are coming in next month, so apparently he really does intend to rent it out, at least for now.

Not a bad financial move imo.

I'll bet that the renters are as religiously crazy as the Maxwells.  Or maybe they paid a year in advance??

8 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Naah, I can’t hate on Prisstopher for that. For lotsa other things, yeah, but not that. 

Kids will drink themselves to too-full just to enjoy the experience of different straws, etc., and when those little bladders get to full, there’s not a lot of leeway. And they do drink some, according to Priss.  And he’d never lie, would he?

They're getting a decent amount of water in their snacks. And Priss says they take all the kids to the bathroom when it’s available. Which doesn’t always mean the sphincters cooperate, but what the heck. 

I would never have tried to fly with all mine at those ages. And all the way to Sea-Tac from MCI? Our first family flight was like a 2-hour’er.

I grudgingly admit to admiring the way Ofpriss and Priss have figured it all out.  I do, however, wonder if Teh Fathers chip in on the bill for 7 tickets. Unless Priss has a job working for another man (oh. the. horror.), that might be a challenge to pay in cash. 

I concur.  I try to limit my fluid intake so that I don't need the toilet during a flight.  Plus, I am claustrophobic and airplane bathrooms aren't my favorite places.  I don't even want to think about what that would be like with a small child or a special needs adult. 

15 hours ago, johnhugh said:

Lol!

Oh it screamed FJer to me.  Too coincidental.  I actually came and typed a post asking who it was and then decided maybe it would out us. 

Wonder if the comment will now go missing. 

1 hour ago, FloraKitty35 said:

I don't even want to think about what that would be like with a small child or a special needs adult. 

It’s so bad. The worst is with a baby that needs to be changed AND you may as well pee while you’re up since you have to hold the baby the whole time.   

17 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I do it all the time! 

We do long road trips with our kids and one of my best tips is to freeze their water bottles 3/4 full the night before. Before you leave fill the rest of the bottle with a bit of water. Then they can only drink a bit at a time as the ice melts. My daughter will down 26 oz of water in an hour just because she is in the car, is bored and hey, it's water. This slows her down and allows us to take more reasonably spaced bathroom breaks.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived