IGNORED

Lori Alexander 49: Immodest, Indiscreet, and Downright Inappropriate

Curious
Message added by Curious

Hi Folks,

New member @Jessesgirl25 got off to a bit of a rough start here, but things have settled down so if you are reading the beginning of her posts please read the rest of the thread before deciding to respond.   I know people will be catching up for a couple days and I am as guilty as anyone of replying as you read (which I did tonight and should know better than to do by now), but if you could try to keep in mind there was some miscommunication and not fully understanding forum etiquette at the beginning and hold your responses until you are caught up that should save us more fighting that is probably unnecessary.

Thanks,
~C

6 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

That’s what I’m saying. Isn’t there a moral line for anyone anymore? Lori puts herself out there, public backlash is expected. But in here where it was stated that you’re supportive, I don’t see much of that at all. 

Lori deletes scriptures that contradict what she is teaching. She refuses to believe that any women in the Bible that had a job and a family left their house to work. She refuses to understand that not all women work because they want to, some have to. She is the definition of a hypocrite. She has never once said she was wrong for sending her kids out for school or working while she had kids at home. How can you expect someone to live a lifestyle you didn’t live. She is a do as I say not as I do. She post fake facts and when real ones are posted that prove she is wrong she deletes them. 

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Carol said:

I hope Jessesgirl25 stays around for awhile.  With a name like that, she needs help.  I think she has some growing up to do.

Signed,  Bobby'sgirl16

Aww, I’ve got laundry to fold and hang, could use some help with that if you’re offering. ;) 

I actually really like my name, it’s a reminder of the day I officially became my husbands (Jesse) girl. I think it’s sweet. 

8 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

That’s what I’m saying. Isn’t there a moral line for anyone anymore? Lori puts herself out there, public backlash is expected. But in here where it was stated that you’re supportive, I don’t see much of that at all. 

Are you suggesting that Lori has morals?  If so, please elucidate.  I must have missed them because all I see is a controlling, mean spirited, angry, unhappily married bitch who can't stand it when someone outside of her sick, biblical bubble is happy. 

12 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

Making fun of people IS wrong

Then why does Lori get a pass? 

1 minute ago, Carol said:

Are you suggesting that Lori has morals?  If so, please elucidate.  I must have missed them because all I see is a controlling, mean spirited, angry, unhappily married bitch who can't stand it when someone outside of her sick, biblical bubble is happy. 

I am asking if there is a moral line here, within this thread. Doesn’t seem so to me looking through it. These are real women with some real problems sometimes. This thread is not encouraging nor is it conducive for the point you are trying to get across if you truly feel and believe that Lori is wrong. I mean really, how do you think other women would feel seeing themselves on here if they were really truly curious about something and just see the meannness oozing out of some these? It’s really disheartening to see this. Not everyone is going to agree but I don’t know why that means people need to be verbally beat down and most don’t even know it. 

1 minute ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

I am asking if there is a moral line here, within this thread. Doesn’t seem so to me looking through it. These are real women with some real problems sometimes. This thread is not encouraging nor is it conducive for the point you are trying to get across if you truly feel and believe that Lori is wrong. I mean really, how do you think other women would feel seeing themselves on here if they were really truly curious about something and just see the meannness oozing out of some these? It’s really disheartening to see this. Not everyone is going to agree but I don’t know why that means people need to be verbally beat down and most don’t even know it. 

Yes, so why does Lori brush aside their problems, delete their comments, and ignore women who genuinely ask her for help? She does this All. The. Time. She couldn't even leave up a comment that offered a suicidal woman help in the form of a suicide hotline number. That's pretty cold, in my book.

1 minute ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Then why does Lori get a pass? 

Obviously Lori doesn’t get a pass. Like I said I don’t know how many comments back, she and I have butted heads before. I’ve had questions, lol! Lori will one day have to answer for how well she did or didn’t lead the younger women, and how she has treated those who follow and those who don’t. I don’t know how many in here are Christians but I don’t see any of us (yes, me too) getting any kind of accolades or a crown as someone mentioned above, lol, for any kind of demeaning behavior. 

3 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

Obviously Lori doesn’t get a pass. Like I said I don’t know how many comments back, she and I have butted heads before. I’ve had questions, lol! Lori will one day have to answer for how well she did or didn’t lead the younger women, and how she has treated those who follow and those who don’t. I don’t know how many in here are Christians but I don’t see any of us (yes, me too) getting any kind of accolades or a crown as someone mentioned above, lol, for any kind of demeaning behavior. 

She ignores people and deletes comments. When people share their hearts on here we don’t do that. We are a community and we try and help. 

Here's some advice.  Look at how FreeJinger responds to our members who are having difficulties.  It's never Lori's single answer...God Will Provide.  We lift our members here.  How many times has Lori lifted someone in distress?  She deletes her readers if they don't agree with her.  She deleted a suicide hotline for someone who was clearly feeling suicidal.  If you're cut from that cloth, fuck you!  If you're not then prove it.     

4 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Yes, so why does Lori brush aside their problems, delete their comments, and ignore women who genuinely ask her for help? She does this All. The. Time. She couldn't even leave up a comment that offered a suicidal woman help in the form of a suicide hotline number. That's pretty cold, in my book.

I honestly can’t answer that and won’t pretend I can. If that happened I would probably question it too. From what I have gathered Lori is a pretty cut and dry type lady. And sometimes yes, I’ve felt her delivery was a little off. But I get the basic premise of what she is saying. Biblically in quoting Proverbs 31 (and Um hello, I could never be THAT lady, woo wee), Titus 2, 1 Corinthians, she’s on point. But sometimes I think her opinion after the fact can muddle the main point because she can come across as abrasive sometimes. But I do get and understand what she is trying to do.  

I honestly can’t answer that and won’t pretend I can. If that happened I would probably question it too. From what I have gathered Lori is a pretty cut and dry type lady. And sometimes yes, I’ve felt her delivery was a little off. But I get the basic premise of what she is saying. Biblically in quoting Proverbs 31 (and Um hello, I could never be THAT lady, woo wee), Titus 2, 1 Corinthians, she’s on point. But sometimes I think her opinion after the fact can muddle the main point because she can come across as abrasive sometimes. But I do get and understand what she is trying to do.  

As I said, it DOES happen. Why haven't you questioned her? 

She is NOT on point with Proverbs 31 or any of the other verses. Well...she's on HER point, but she's not on the actual point of the verses. She misses the point by many miles.

15 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

I don’t know how many in here are Christians but I don’t see any of us (yes, me too) getting any kind of accolades or a crown as someone mentioned above, lol, for any kind of demeaning behavior. 

I am a Christian and I point out Lori's hypocrisy every chance I get. Something about the pharisees and whitewashed tombs. 

For brittle nails...you could go with acrylic overlays or a gel manicure. My nails are tough as hell and I just get a gel manicure. There's a new one now called a dip that cuts the amount of UV used for hardening. It looks FANTASTIC!!! I have a medium pink with subtle glitter on my fingernails and a more magenta enamel on the toes. 

2 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

There no if.  There's no probably.  It happened.  You might want to research before making such an ignorant comment. 

4 minutes ago, Carol said:

Here's some advice.  Look at how FreeJinger responds to our members who are having difficulties.  It's never Lori's single answer...God Will Provide.  We lift our members here.  How many times has Lori lifted someone in distress?  She deletes her readers if they don't agree with her.  She deleted a suicide hotline for someone who was clearly feeling suicidal.  If you're cut from that cloth, fuck you!  If you're not then prove it.     

Simmer down KAREN. Geez, so demanding. I’m cut from the cloth of an alcoholic father and a semi -Christian mother. God and I have been back and forth. The one thing that remains weaved in my soul is my ability to take no sh*t. And I don’t like people making fun of others. Nothing makes the Christian want to take a vacation for a hot second than that. Put that in your bong and smoke it. 

2 minutes ago, Carol said:

There no if.  There's no probably.  It happened.  You might want to research before making such an ignorant comment. 

Well I didn’t see it. Forgive me for not being on her page 24/7! Gee, guess I’m not a leg humper.

17 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

She's actually off point most of the time. She's a master at poor exegesis. I mean, she honestly believes only men are made in the image of God because her silly English bible says "man." Her bible study, language and interpretation skills are pretty awful. People have kindly posted out her errors and urged her to educate herself about proper bible study and understanding and she deletes them and calls them godless heathens. She even made a post slamming a well respected woman scholar for no reason other than Lori "thought she was wrong." 

I am a 3rd generation preacher's kid married to a 3rd generation preacher's kid.  I know shitty bible scholarship when I see it. 

10 minutes ago, Loveday said:

As I said, it DOES happen. Why haven't you questioned her? 

She is NOT on point with Proverbs 31 or any of the other verses. Well...she's on HER point, but she's not on the actual point of the verses. She misses the point by many miles.

I HAVE questioned her, lol! I’ve had my comments deleted but I’ve never gotten blocked or anything. 

1 minute ago, EowynW said:

She's actually off point most of the time. Her bible study, language and interpretation skills are pretty awful. People have kindly posted out her errors and urged her to educate herself about proper bible study and understanding and she deletes them and calls them godless heathens. She even made a post slamming a well respected woman scholar for no reason other than Lori "thought she was wrong." 

I am a 3rd generation preacher's kid married to a 3rd generation preacher's kid.  I know shitty bible scholarship when I see it. 

I’m saying she is right that she is to teach the younger women, etc., etc., and like I said sometimes her opinion muddies the message. 

Just now, Jessesgirl25 said:

I HAVE questioned her, lol! I’ve had my comments deleted but I’ve never gotten blocked or anything. 

You just told CAROL (not Karen) that you didn't see them. But you've questioned her about them. That makes a lot of sense.

You're doing Lori no favors by being here, that's for sure. :laughing-rolling:

Simmer down KAREN. Geez, so demanding. I’m cut from the cloth of an alcoholic father and a semi -Christian mother. God and I have been back and forth. The one thing that remains weaved in my soul is my ability to take no sh*t. And I don’t like people making fun of others. Nothing makes the Christian want to take a vacation for a hot second than that. Put that in your bong and smoke it. 

Ummm...my name is not Karen? :crazy:  Please do your research and quit dodging questions.  

4 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

I’m saying she is right that she is to teach the younger women, etc., etc., and like I said sometimes her opinion muddies the message. 

I posted statistics for something that she posted. Her information was wrong and I kindly pointed that out. I gave her the real stats and the website to back it up. She deleted my comment then blocked me when I told her she needs to not lie to people. 

22 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

She ignores people and deletes comments. When people share their hearts on here we don’t do that. We are a community and we try and help. 

Oh really? Because I didn’t even comment just made a few downvotes and was immediately called out as a “fan girl”. Which I’ve gathered is not a compliment. Doesn’t sound helpful to me at all. Seems like before anything is even said anyone who follows Lori is a “leg humper”, “fan girl” and whatever creative insults come out. 

4 minutes ago, Carol said:

Ummm...my name is not Karen? :crazy:  Please do your research and quit dodging questions.  

Ummm it’s a joke. Haven’t you seen the Karen memes? They’re pretty funny. What question did I dodge now?

6 minutes ago, Loveday said:

You just told CAROL (not Karen) that you didn't see them. But you've questioned her about them. That makes a lot of sense.

You're doing Lori no favors by being here, that's for sure. :laughing-rolling:

I didn’t see what CAROL was specifically referring to. I have seen other things personally that I’ve questioned. I don’t do favors for anyone other than family and close friends. 

6 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

Oh really? Because I didn’t even comment just made a few downvotes and was immediately called out as a “fan girl”. Which I’ve gathered is not a compliment. Doesn’t sound helpful to me at all. Seems like before anything is even said anyone who follows Lori is a “leg humper”, “fan girl” and whatever creative insults come out. 

Ummm it’s a joke. Haven’t you seen the Karen memes? They’re pretty funny. What question did I dodge now?

I didn’t see what CAROL was specifically referring to. I have seen other things personally that I’ve questioned. I don’t do favors for anyone other than family and close friends. 

People don’t just come on this thread and downvote stuff that shouldn’t be downvoted for no reason. 

7 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

The perfect way to 'win friends and influence people' as the old book title goes.  Forgive us if we don't look kindly on that kind of behaviour, mmkay? 

12 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

How very Christian of you.

26 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I am a Christian and I point out Lori's hypocrisy every chance I get. Something about the pharisees and whitewashed tombs. 

For brittle nails...you could go with acrylic overlays or a gel manicure. My nails are tough as hell and I just get a gel manicure. There's a new one now called a dip that cuts the amount of UV used for hardening. It looks FANTASTIC!!! I have a medium pink with subtle glitter on my fingernails and a more magenta enamel on the toes. 

Thanks for all the f you’s  I feel special that you feel the need to do that. ;) Really shows you care about people. 

17 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

I found this site almost 3 years ago. I didn't make a log in for almost a full year because I wanted to know what it was about first. I didn't jump in, guns blazing before I knew. 

I'm still not sure exactly what your motive is here....? One minute you say you're not a fan of hers, then you say you are? Its one or the other. Period. Yeah it might take a little bit to go see what's been deleted or changed but it's worth the look. 

As far as your example of that family with the incarcerated father.... Let me clue you in to the Louisiana Public Records Doctrine. Nothing posted here was private knowledge. Anyone seeking public information on someone can do so for free in this state. Typically from the comfort of their home.  Someone could have friends there who may not have known the nature of his crime & lived nearby. I damn sure would want to know if I lived in a neighborhood with a family having a criminal & subsequent enabling history. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived