IGNORED

Lori Alexander 49: Immodest, Indiscreet, and Downright Inappropriate

Curious
Message added by Curious

Hi Folks,

New member @Jessesgirl25 got off to a bit of a rough start here, but things have settled down so if you are reading the beginning of her posts please read the rest of the thread before deciding to respond.   I know people will be catching up for a couple days and I am as guilty as anyone of replying as you read (which I did tonight and should know better than to do by now), but if you could try to keep in mind there was some miscommunication and not fully understanding forum etiquette at the beginning and hold your responses until you are caught up that should save us more fighting that is probably unnecessary.

Thanks,
~C

We talk about people who harm others through their beliefs and teachings. If you're a girl in a family like that, you grow up scarred from it. 

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

You make fun of anybody you can, not just Lori. Don’t try and justify being a jerk. Posts from women who have no idea you even exist are getting posted here and made fun of. Spare me your incessant dribble when all you really are is scared little hypocrite hiding with other scared little hypocrites. 

And suicide? No. Sorry to disappoint you. Wouldn’t give any of you the satisfaction. 

Making fun of Lori? No. We're challenging her. Disagreeing with her. Pointing out HER hypocrisies. She tells women to sacrifice to stay home with their children, while she buys $14 butter and makes cookies with ingredients that cost her over $50. She takes pictures of rundown houses and mocks the owners, without knowing the story behind the house. Maybe the owner is elderly, or can't afford to fix it up. She doesn't  care, it's all fodder for her blog. She says that if you even slightly disagree with her, you hate 'God's ways.'  She cries persecution when someone calls her out on her crap. That's an insult to Christians around the world who really ARE being persecuted. Being disagreed with on the internet is not persecution. Oh, what a martyr is our Lori, eh? :COLERE:

I don't even wear nail polish, but I think I might make an exception today and run to the store for something really bright and cheery. Oh, and here's the vacuum cleaner, I'll just do a quick swipe for now as I'm sure we'll need a much deeper clean before the day is out ... :chores-vacuum:

1 minute ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

You make fun of anybody you can, not just Lori. Don’t try and justify being a jerk. Posts from women who have no idea you even exist are getting posted here and made fun of. Spare me your incessant dribble when all you really are is scared little hypocrite hiding with other scared little hypocrites. 

And suicide? No. Sorry to disappoint you. Wouldn’t give any of you the satisfaction. 

You sound irrational. It's a snark site. One of many. Do you know what that means? And the women (and plenty of men too) who we "make fun of" put their lives out there for public consumption. 

You aren't using your real name, are you hiding, Lori fangirl? What are we scared of? Not you, that's for sure. What are you scared of?   

GTFOH, FJ doesn't care about your disapproval of this site. Hopefully you'll get enough attention and move on. Troll. 

1 minute ago, squiddysquid said:

Why are you here then?

And do spread the word about FJ, this is a public forum and some readers changed their minds after following for a while, quite a lot of ex fundies here as well as devout christians.

Couldn’t possibly be that what you people do in here is wrong?!? Making fun of women with families who have real problems. You all just sit back and ridicule. That’s gonna fix everything, right?!? Simply because someone follows Lori it’s automatically a free for all on them too?!? Grow up. 

Just now, SilverBeach said:

You sound irrational. It's a snark site. One of many. Do you know what that means? And the women (and plenty of men too) who we "make fun of" put their lives out there for public consumption. 

You aren't using your real name, are you hiding, Lori fangirl? What are we scared of? Not you, that's for sure. What are you scared of?   

GTFOH, FJ doesn't care about your disapproval of this site. Hopefully you'll get enough attention and move on. Troll. 

Get mad Boo. Looks good on you. 

24 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

What exactly are we afraid of? Hypocrite... maybe, but why are you here? What's your end goal? To Spy & report back? To try to and, what's the word.. "Rebuke" people? 

You have no desire to discover the true nature of the monster you vehemently believe in, so what's the point?

Also... no one suggested you commit suicide... your martyr deleted a suicide hotline number posted to one of her commenters who was having a hard time. 

Couldn’t possibly be that what you people do in here is wrong?!? Making fun of women with families who have real problems. You all just sit back and ridicule. That’s gonna fix everything, right?!? Simply because someone follows Lori it’s automatically a free for all on them too?!? Grow up. 

Oh honey...if you follow Lori, you're trapped in another abusive, loveless marriage. Not what I want for me (the heathen career woman) or my children. 

Maybe you should STFU and read a little more around here. We have people from different countries on here, different religions, different sexual expressions. We support each other and learn from each other. Your "godly mentor" does nothing but tear down, gossip and show the world what a hypocrite she is. 

Now, if you don't like it, feel free to leave...and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. 

5 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

What we do here is not wrong. I pity anyone who follows Lori and her misogynistic hate, instead of following God. I wouldn't waste one ounce of energy being mad at a troll like you. And I told you, we make fun of MEN too! Equal opportunity snark here. 

Oh my. My oh my oh my.

I have brittle nails that tend to break off before they’re long enough for polish. Got any suggestions?

(eta: while I don’t believe in feeding trolls, the tone of the newest troll makes me wonder if we’re encountering a certain delusional “not-bible” teacher in disguise)

Just now, Imrlgoddess said:

What exactly are we afraid of? Hypocrite... maybe, but why are you here? What's your end goal? To Spy & report back? To try to and, what's the word.. "Rebuke" people? 

You have no desire to discover the true nature of the monster you vehemently believe in, so what's the point?

Also... no one suggested you commit suicide... your martyr deleted a suicide hotline number posted to one of her commenters who was a hard time. 

Spy and report back? FBI, CIA??? Isn’t that what you guys do? Spy and then come back here to display your findings and then relish in the fact that you are all sleuthing superheroes?!? Nah, that’s not me. 

1 minute ago, SilverBeach said:

I wouldn't waste one ounce of energy being mad at a troll like you. And I told you, we make fun of MEN too! Equal opportunity snark here. 

You seem to be showing the complete opposite. But whatever you need to tell yourself to further dilute your inability to feel compassion for anyone other than yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

Oh, hon. We don't make fun of women with families who have problems. If you bother to read through some of the threads on this site, you'll see that we have a lot of sympathy for them. Especially the ones that Lori 'mentors.' She's steering these women into some seriously dangerous situations with her ridiculous interpretation of two or three Bible verses. 

But you're not here to read and learn, are you? Just like Lori, 'Always Learning, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth...' (funny how she never mentioned the entirety of that sentence from 2 Timothy, isn't it?).

3 minutes ago, refugee said:

Oh my. My oh my oh my.

I have brittle nails that tend to break off before they’re long enough for polish. Got any suggestions?

(eta: while I don’t believe in feeding trolls, the tone of the newest troll makes me wonder if we’re encountering a certain delusional “not-bible” teacher in disguise)

I'm done feeding this particularly virulent troll. Hmmmm... Mr. SB says get off the darn computer before we miss the movie! I have an acrylic overlay on my nails, which are also brittle. 

4 minutes ago, refugee said:

Oh my. My oh my oh my.

Biotin and moisturize your nails and cuticles as often as you can remember. Brittle nails are often very dry.

Also, no not a “not Bible” teacher in disguise. Lori and I have gotten into a few conversations where I disagree. She even went to her other admins to see if she may be wrong at one time. I’m standing more on the side of the people who comment that you all seem to have a hay day with. 

I hope Jessesgirl25 stays around for awhile.  With a name like that, she needs help.  I think she has some growing up to do.

Signed,  Bobby'sgirl16

3 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

Biotin and moisturize your nails and cuticles as often as you can remember. Brittle nails are often very dry.

Also, no not a “not Bible” teacher in disguise. Lori and I have gotten into a few conversations where I disagree. She even went to her other admins to see if she may be wrong at one time. I’m standing more on the side of the people who comment that you all seem to have a hay day with. 

Yea. There's a lot to have a field day with. Her commenters don't believe a man should help with his kids or house, that there's no way rape can happen in a marriage, that it's okay to spank non verbal special needs kids for normal behavior, that you should stay home on food stamps in order to be "Godly". That their girls don't need quality education, and the list goes on. 

1 minute ago, Loveday said:

Oh, hon. We don't make fun of women with families who have problems. If you bother to read through some of the threads on this site, you'll see that we have a lot of sympathy for them. Especially the ones that Lori 'mentors.' She's steering these women into some seriously dangerous situations with her ridiculous interpretation of two or three Bible verses. 

But you're not here to read and learn, are you? Just like Lori, 'Always Learning, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth...' (funny how she never mentioned the entirety of that sentence from 2 Timothy, isn't it?).

Well said! We have more sympathy on here than Lori has ever expressed for anyone including her fangirls. For those who desire to learn, there is so much here to take in and discuss. Stupid Lori never reads scripture in context. This troll came here to school us, like Kenny boy did. LOLOLOL I bet the troll thinks she is some kind of good Christian as she comes here spewing nastiness everywhere. Definitely a Lori follower, she is just like her "mentor".

10 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I'm done feeding this particularly virulent troll. Hmmmm... Mr. SB says get off the darn computer before we miss the movie! I have an acrylic overlay on my nails, which are also brittle. 

Virulent, good word! Enjoy your movie, heard its good!

6 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

I’m standing more on the side of the people who comment that you all seem to have a hay day with. 

Some of her commenters are worse than she is! Downright sick people! Especially her men leghumpers.

Let me help:jedi2::soapbox::brainbleach::chillpill::dramallama-nanner:

I painted my toenails with glitter today, since there was a huge temperature drop (almost 20°C within hours!) I put corgi socks on top of them. Nobody can see them but I know they're there and they put me in a good mood first thing in the morning.

Btw do you know about #crazysocksfordocs day? It's a campaign to encourage doctors to talk about mental health

https://www.surgeons.org/news/crazy-socks-4-docs-day-1-june-2018/

20180624_214018.jpg

1 minute ago, SilverBeach said:

Some of her commenters are worse than she is! Downright sick people! Especially her men leghumpers.

Remember Trey saying women should fear their husbands because God commands it? Gag me with a spoon. 

5 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Well said! We have more sympathy on here than Lori has ever expressed for anyone including her fangirls. For those who desire to learn, there is so much here to take in and discuss. Stupid Lori never reads scripture in context. This troll came here to school us, like Kenny boy did. LOLOLOL I bet the troll thinks she is some kind of good Christian as she comes here spewing nastiness everywhere. Definitely a Lori follower, she is just like her "mentor".

You say that but reading through posts I don't see much compassion. Digging into a womans husbands criminal record an posting that information? Posting comments and then making fun? In what world is that compassion????

Virulent, good word! Enjoy your movie, heard its good!

Gee thanks, glad you like it. We will enjoy it.

You say that but reading through posts I don't see much compassion. Digging into a womans husbands criminal record an posting that information? Posting comments and then making fun? In what world is that compassion????

You haven't scratched the surface here. 

I like how she side stepped the "why are you here" questions. She also conveniently ignores the blatant proven examples of Lori's never ending double talk. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Why are you here? Easy answer: "I feel like I'm supposed to be angry but there are so many people saying the same thing maybe there's a nugget of truth to it. Wait. No! There can't be. She only interprets the bible exactly as it's written. These people are just mean & angry. I'll go fuss at them, maybe they'll stop talking so loud making sense". 

3 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Gee thanks, glad you like it. We will enjoy it.

You haven't scratched the surface here. 

That’s what I’m saying. Isn’t there a moral line for anyone anymore? Lori puts herself out there, public backlash is expected. But in here where it was stated that you’re supportive, I don’t see much of that at all. 

1 minute ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I like how she side stepped the "why are you here" questions. She also conveniently ignores the blatant proven examples of Lori's never ending double talk. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Why are you here? Easy answer: "I feel like I'm supposed to be angry but there are so many people saying the same thing maybe there's a nugget of truth to it. Wait. No! There can't be. She only interprets the bible exactly as it's written. These people are just mean & angry. I'll go fuss at them, maybe they'll stop talking so loud making sense". 

She doesn't care. 

3 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I’m sorry I must have missed that. Getting a lot of comments. :) I’m here because the picking apart of people who have zero knowledge that this is happening to them is wrong. Lori knows, she’s referenced this site. Others do not. I’ve never been one to watch from the sidelines while I see people being the target of bullies which is the overall feel of this thread. 

26 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

What we do here is not wrong. I pity anyone who follows Lori and her misogynistic hate, instead of following God. I wouldn't waste one ounce of energy being mad at a troll like you. And I told you, we make fun of MEN too! Equal opportunity snark here. 

Making fun of people IS wrong. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived