IGNORED

Lori Alexander 49: Immodest, Indiscreet, and Downright Inappropriate

Curious
Message added by Curious

Hi Folks,

New member @Jessesgirl25 got off to a bit of a rough start here, but things have settled down so if you are reading the beginning of her posts please read the rest of the thread before deciding to respond.   I know people will be catching up for a couple days and I am as guilty as anyone of replying as you read (which I did tonight and should know better than to do by now), but if you could try to keep in mind there was some miscommunication and not fully understanding forum etiquette at the beginning and hold your responses until you are caught up that should save us more fighting that is probably unnecessary.

Thanks,
~C

She has now posted it 3 times. But rather than admit its for attention and her sick ego, its spreading God's message!! I can't keep up now with all the comments on 3 posts...

Spoiler

getsloriattention.thumb.PNG.8aed66a7352acacff2f7ae893450ceee.PNG

This is for Lori...

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Their comments are making my posts go viral so truth is being spread."

Yes, Lori, you're right. Their comments ARE the truth about you and your erroneous beliefs, and it's a very good thing they're being spread. Go viral! The more viral the better! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Oh, wait... that wasn't quite what you meant?  :think:  Oops, my bad.

True, Jill Rodrigues is getting a lot more critique now that people outside of FJ became aware of her too.

26 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

True, Jill Rodrigues is getting a lot more critique now that people outside of FJ became aware of her too.

What happened with them? 

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

What happened with them? 

Jill had her 13th "severly braindamaged" baby, used her birth to sell some plexus.

Two of her daughters had a near-fatal car accident, she used the grifting opportunity to set up a 20.000,- Go Fund Me to get a new car, although it was revealed later that they already were gifted a new one.

Another one, since Lori loves her memes so much:

Screenshot_2018-06-23-18-49-05.png

This is a good one! Here Lori admits communication is not the foundation of marriage because it not in the bible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loricommunicationnotfoundation.jpg

1 minute ago, delphinium65 said:

Looks like a fair question to me. 

3168771.jpg

I've often wondered about that myself. She's usually right in the thick of it on Sundays, posting away, deleting comments. Working. On Sunday. Not good, Lori. :naughty:

1078240181_contentiouscomments.jpg.b03c2af8755031f26153200985504af1.jpg755839069_theywillbedeleted.jpg.513b8560b4e788c76dfd6d274465a13f.jpg632693387_deleted2.jpg.b9a1fb796db870b2f70b046670f0a2be.jpg

deletet 4.jpg

Lori:  you need to STOP, THINK, AND REALLY HEAR what people are telling you.  So many cannot be wrong and you right.   A teacher learns from her "students".  You do not teach ... you INSIST ... and you do not listen or learn from anyone ... ever. 

Posting the same thing three times does not make it more valid
The first comment is right:  you will never win this one and I do believe "winning" and being "right" is what is most important to you .. not truth.  You even delete Bible verses and explanations of same.  You are set in your ways ... you cannot teach with this sort of mindset.

So I did a thing and posted a Expectations rewrite that I just did in the Lori Alexander Accountability Group. It's under the forum section as I couldn't figure out the blog part. It's something I might start doing occasionally if I have the time. It certainly isn't perfect but then again I think it's still better than Lori's. 

And why did she post it the third time? I'm guessing she was getting upset at the slowed traffic her page was getting so she decided to agitate people to come over onto her page. But doesn't she trust God to bring over the people that need to see her page? Why would she need to boost it if she believed God had control? And If she really wanted to be a faithful witness she could have boosted a story of her own personal transformation from an evil abuser to a still evil abuser who uses five Bible verses out of context? 

"There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers". Proverbs 6:16-19.

Hey, folks, some people are just immodest when they breastfeed. It happens! I remember this one time when I was at the mall, some woman -- really pretty little thing -- stops, hits the brakes on her baby's stroller, and whips out a portable stripper pole she had stored underneath the stroller. I was shocked, I tell you. Well, it didn't stop there. The little hussy then fired up some really erotic music on her phone and started doing this stripper-y dance all around the pole, all the while, her baby is crying hungrily.

Finally -- and yes, I was just watching and judging the WHOLE TIME because why would I turn my eyes, anyway? -- she picked up the baby and started doing this motherly striptease. Oh. My. Gawd. YOU GUYZ. All the men and boys were just hopelessly enslaved to their sex drives at this point and standing around this shameless woman. By the time she got the baby latched on, well, it was all I could do NOT to call 911. But I knew they'd ignore me. They ignore me every time I call about brazen women breastfeeding in public. 

So instead, I just walked up to her and said, "Honey, would you like to go to the restroom to do that?" And would you believe that she just jiggled her breasts at me in response???? I was APPALLED. 

Nah, I kid. None of that ever happened. 

Lori is the most breast-obsessed person I've ever encountered. Seriously. Bar none. 

I'm surprised she hasn't deleted those comments from Chris, David, and those women. 

This guy mostly agrees with Lori, but he understands that sometimes women have to work. This guy sort fits in with the fangirls who thinks that all  working moms work for material things.  While it's possible that some woman out there is working to give her kids expensive toys because she didn't have them as child, it's also possible that there is a woman who grew up homeless at times and works now to keep a roof over her kids' heads. 

Justin In Today’s times, a lot of time, it takes two incomes to make it. That is product of wanting a better life for your kids. The thought is to make more money and kids have all the things you didn’t when you was growing up. Only the kids most of the time are raised by someone else. The lord has spoken on the issue of the woman’s role in a marriage. You can’t go wrong when you follow the lord.

The Transformed Wife You're so right! No one can take the place of a mother in a child's life. No one.

Justin It’s a bad situation really. Most moms that work would rather stay home with kids. But when times are hard and they have to work.

The Transformed Wife Justin  with God ALL things are possible!

Justin That’s right!!!

Do my eyes deceive me or did Lori's post her "viral" post 3 times .  Goodness how... how... viral of her. 

Seriously Lori you look really, really desperate and stupid when you do this because we know you're just doing it for attention and to show us what a Christian martyr you are.

And Lori.... you need to understand what a viral internet post is.  You have a few hundred FB comments this time around.  A viral post has 100s of 1000s, maybe over a million.  You Lori are not viral.

Oh and I now have proof from the universe I am a godless feminist.  My new bank debit card came yesterday -- the last three numbers are 666

19 hours ago, Koala said:

Okay, I am calling it...this was all arranged so that she could go viral again.  This woman deletes the scriptures, there's no way she's just letting all this slide.  She's got to let in stand, in order for it to gain momentum.  

I hope her family realizes how obvious she is.  Her "ministry" has nothing to do with Jesus, and everything to do with her need for control and attention.

Considering she moderates comments and therefore has to let them all though herself, everything she does regarding comments is calculated, IMO.   Why let through posts, answer them and then delete them.  Why let posts through at all if you are just going to delete them moments later.   Blogs have options to not approve and/or delete before approving so it's not like she HAS to approve them to be able to delete them.

2 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I'm surprised she hasn't deleted those comments from Chris, David, and those women. 

This guy mostly agrees with Lori, but he understands that sometimes women have to work. This guy sort fits in with the fangirls who thinks that all  working moms work for material things.  While it's possible that some woman out there is working to give her kids expensive toys because she didn't have them as child, it's also possible that there is a woman who grew up homeless at times and works now to keep a roof over her kids' heads. 

I think what baffles me is the assumption that women work for material things, as evidenced by the presence of what they define as material things. I work for health insurance purposes as well as for regular living expenses, but my income does allow some extras (although we haven’t taken a vacation in 7 years). My income has helped my husband start a business loan free/debt free, and has kept us fed, clothed, and housed when the business has been hit with customers that don’t pay in a timely manner or pay partially and then we have to involve connection agencies and such. I honestly think the fangirls are jealous and convicted and that’s why they double down on this nonsense. And their lack of critical thinking is astounding. 

Nice to see that Lori is busy in her kitchen.  Oh, wait a minute...she's not.  

Well, that's understandable...she's spending time with her mom.  Hmmm...now that I think about it, she doesn't appear to be doing that either.

No, Lori is busy.  She's spending her weekend "dissipating Ken's substance" by "paying some money" to cause division and stir strife.  3 times, Lori?  I would have said even you were smart enough to see how obvious you are being.  

Boring.  

What's for dinner, guys?

I am summer veggie obsessed, at the moment.   We're having fried ham slices, macaroni, butter peas, fresh corn on the cob, and 2 pans of oven roasted veggies (baby potatoes, okra, asparagus, squash, cherry tomatoes).   I love summer meals.

17 hours ago, fluffy said:

Brilliant point. Lori is humble bragging about it: 

1005182648_ScreenShot2018-06-23at12_41_50AM.thumb.png.a6ed27a5c517dd6b92634944d7a5dca8.png

I remember her posting about this post going "viral" last year and I searched all over and couldn't find anything new about it.  The only mentions were the first time it went viral.  I'm not going to bother to search this time.   I'm with whoever said she likely boosted it and that's why it's getting more traffic.

Posts don't just go viral on their anniversaries, Lori, you big idiot.   A post that hasn't been mentioned in years (other than you saying "my post went VIRAL" a bunch of times does not make that reality.

You are a sad, sad, woman (and I use that term loosely)

4 minutes ago, Curious said:

Considering she moderates comments and therefore has to let them all though herself, everything she does regarding comments is calculated, IMO.   Why let through posts, answer them and then delete them.  Why let posts through at all if you are just going to delete them moments later.   Blogs have options to not approve and/or delete before approving so it's not like she HAS to approve them to be able to delete them.

There are two ways I know of to “moderate” comments on FB- delete them after they’ve been made, and to then ban the offender from future commenting (I can see what she posts but I can’t react to it, comment, or react to posts to others- funny enough I can still share it though), or turn off commenting for the entire post. 

This was intentional- as evidenced by the increase in likes/followers overnight, and her sharing that post three times. 

4 minutes ago, Koala said:

What's for dinner, guys?

I am summer veggie obsessed, at the moment.   We're having fried ham slices, macaroni, butter peas, fresh corn on the cob, and 2 pans of oven roasted veggies (baby potatoes, okra, asparagus, squash, cherry tomatoes).   I love summer meals.

Your dinner sounds delicious- we haven’t had ham steaks in a while; I think I need to put that in our rotation. I too am loving summer veggie season- I’m tryinh to take in as much as possible!

I was going to fix baked cod with sautéed green beans but DH said he wants pizza, so pizza it is. 

9 minutes ago, Curious said:

I remember her posting about this post going "viral" last year and I searched all over and couldn't find anything new about it.  The only mentions were the first time it went viral.  I'm not going to bother to search this time.   I'm with whoever said she likely boosted it and that's why it's getting more traffic.

Posts don't just go viral on their anniversaries, Lori, you big idiot.   A post that hasn't been mentioned in years (other than you saying "my post went VIRAL" a bunch of times does not make that reality.

You are a sad, sad, woman (and I use that term loosely)

I went searching on fb and general google searches and NOTHING. I do wonder though where are the people coming from? She has to be mention somewhere that has a lot of followers. 

davidtellsitstraightolori.thumb.PNG.0a9e9105f1278de630d79fbc0e8683ca.PNG

I think she deleted that one. She is deleting anyone who tells the truth of how she operates. If you just make a general negative comment about her post she doesn't care for now. But bring to people's attentions her tactics, that can't stand. 

Lori would be so ashamed of me.  I left my husband doing hours of yard work (normally we do it all together) to attend six high school basketball camp tourney games today. Because I was gone all day, I’m having some leftover golden red lentil dal with lime cilantro brown basmati rice I made yesterday. If Mr. Bunny chooses not to eat vegan with me, I’ll heat him up some hot dogs. 

Sometimes I do more around here and sometimes he does. Because that’s how we roll in this heathen marriage. 

8 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

I think what baffles me is the assumption that women work for material things, as evidenced by the presence of what they define as material things. I work for health insurance purposes as well as for regular living expenses, but my income does allow some extras (although we haven’t taken a vacation in 7 years). My income has helped my husband start a business loan free/debt free, and has kept us fed, clothed, and housed when the business has been hit with customers that don’t pay in a timely manner or pay partially and then we have to involve connection agencies and such. I honestly think the fangirls are jealous and convicted and that’s why they double down on this nonsense. And their lack of critical thinking is astounding. 

Lori's leghumpers rarely bring up things like health insurance when they talk about working moms.  I bet if a working mom told Lori that she was working for health and dental insurance and money to help with other bills- Lori would probably say that" it's a man's duty to provide for everything". She fails to see that some self-employed people have a hard time getting and paying for health insurance. I doubt she knows how much Ken pays for insurance. Also, some workplaces don't offer certain benefits.

9 hours ago, The Mother Dust said:

I just had to pop in to say, The Emperor's New Groove is such an underrated movie!  I love it so much.  Delighted to see it referenced here.  Love it when my obsessions cross, haha.

It's one of our favorites around the Briefly household.  My daughter loves to quote the line "a Llama, he's supposed to be dead" at inappropriate moments and I love the part where the one guy (I can't remember his name) is telling Kuzco that his wife crocheted his poncho.

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Do my eyes deceive me or did Lori's post her "viral" post 3 times .  Goodness how... how... viral of her. 

Seriously Lori you look really, really desperate and stupid when you do this because we know you're just doing it for attention and to show us what a Christian martyr you are.

And Lori.... you need to understand what a viral internet post is.  You have a few hundred FB comments this time around.  A viral post has 100s of 1000s, maybe over a million.  You Lori are not viral.

Oh and I now have proof from the universe I am a godless feminist.  My new bank debit card came yesterday -- the last three numbers are 666

You must burn your card immediately, it's evil!  (Said in the voice of Mermaid Man from Spongebob, who is a really funny character).

Somebody asked about dinner.  We had late lunch of hamburger, pasta and canned peas.  I don't know if there will be dinner in the Briefly house tonight or not, but it will probably be what Mr. Briefly calls F & F:  Fix and & Find out.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived