IGNORED

Zach and Whitney Bates: Part 5

Jellybean

29 minutes ago, Nodaknorskie said:

So, whoever said that Zach and Witney might be pregnant was sure right.  The announcement is in a video on UP posted today.  Guess that is why the vowel renewal was now.

I have no idea how what I thought was a comment on it's  own got merged with that I apologize.  I was trying to merge it with the comment someone wrote about Wit being pregnant.  Sheesh.

wait where is this Video I'm not seeing it on Up?  or on any of the Bates social media do you have a link. seems weird to post it now and not wait until during or after the show. 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i went to Up to waatch the carlin teaching video, it was the one previous to that.  You know how at the end if a clip it shows others.  Well it showed the whispering clip and then I saw this one that asked Whos pregnant now?  At first I thought it must be an old clip, but nope, they are expecting their third child.  Hmmm.  Now i cant find it, but i swear it was there.  

well if she is pregnant I'm getting my name guesses in Leslie Eileen for a girl and Timothy William for a boy  

When i went to Up to waatch the carlin teaching video, it was the one previous to that.  You know how at the end if a clip it shows others.  Well it showed the whispering clip and then I saw this one that asked Whos pregnant now?  At first I thought it must be an old clip, but nope, they are expecting their third child.  Hmmm.  Now i cant find it, but i swear it was there.  

I suppose its the big announcement tomorrow night and I ruined it...whoops.

3 hours ago, Nodaknorskie said:

I suppose its the big announcement tomorrow night and I ruined it...whoops.

Do you think they purposefully leaked it?

Since up has put up the first three episodes of the season i have been watching them and Whitney just gave me such an eye rolling worthy moment. she and Zach are helping Tori fix up the camper for Bobby and Whit says to Tori I can't believe you're old enough to be doing this." 

I was thinking WTF Whitney you're barely two years older then Tori and was younger then Tori when you married Zach

Well, I am very happy the big announcement wasn’t about another pregnancy for them. 

Of course there are still chances that they will announce in a few weeks but right now it makes me happy that Kaci has gotten to her second birthday without a sibling on the way. 

I don’t think they are done though. There might be at least 2 more if not even 4.

I guessed earlier in the year that once the house was finished, they would get pregnant again. So a pregnancy announcement from them wouldn’t shock me at all. 

5 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

Well, I am very happy the big announcement wasn’t about another pregnancy for them. 

Of course there are still chances that they will announce in a few weeks but right now it makes me happy that Kaci has gotten to her second birthday without a sibling on the way. 

I don’t think they are done though. There might be at least 2 more if not even 4.

Well, unless they had a miscarriage (hope not) they will anounce soon since they already recorded the anouncement.

On 6/21/2018 at 12:06 AM, Nodaknorskie said:

So, whoever said that Zach and Witney might be pregnant was sure right.  The announcement is in a video on UP posted today.  Guess that is why the vowel renewal was now.

I have no idea how what I thought was a comment on it's  own got merged with that I apologize.  I was trying to merge it with the comment someone wrote about Wit being pregnant.  Sheesh.

Please link the video or whatever it is that made you think there's a pregnancy announcement - there's nothing on the UP website or social media or People or anywhere else, I imagine it'd be a big deal and we'd see an announcement about Little Bates Family #3 everywhere. I think you're mistaken...

Edit: some people are saying the video was there and was deleted? If so this just isn't the Bates fam's PR day, considering Josie Bates' engagement was leaked accidentally too!

I have definitely gone to work sick before because of the leave issue especially when I was pregnant. I didn’t get paid maternity leave so I had to use my accrued sick and annual leave. I already knew I would be able to accrue enough to take even six weeks off so I was forced to go to work sick or lose even more time after birth. I didn’t want to go to work with a sinus infection or food poisoning especially traveling. (Puking on the side of the inner state is not fun). But I had no choice. I honestly don’t expect to see any change to policies in my lifetime but I have hope for my daughters. 

Is there a chance that this pregnancy announcement video for Zachney was actually just a clip of them announcing a past pregnancy, considering the previews are usually of past clips?

6 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Is there a chance that this pregnancy announcement video for Zachney was actually just a clip of them announcing a past pregnancy, considering the previews are usually of past clips?

Sadly i didnt see it before they deleted it, so i cant personally confirm it, but there was people on tumblr that also claimed to have seen it, so not just one person.

Well that makes me feel better that others saw it.  I looked through every clip on UP to make sure it wasn't a different one or older one, but this clip was not there.  I guess we'll see.

Was this an anniversary  from when they got engaged?

Just trying to figure out the dating being weird lol.

1 hour ago, RainbowSky said:

Was this an anniversary  from when they got engaged?

Just trying to figure out the dating being weird lol.

They were engaged in September, three months prior to their wedding. It could be the anniversary of when they began to officially court though. I’m pretty sure that happened sometime in June. 

57 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

They were engaged in September, three months prior to their wedding. It could be the anniversary of when they began to officially court though. I’m pretty sure that happened sometime in June. 

Lily and Ellie just posted something about rs timelines today and according to them Z & W started courting July 1st

What probably happened was the big announcement was supposed to be a Zach and Whitney pregnancy because it was teased a week before, and then when Josie and Kelton got engaged they had to bump up that announcement and push back the Zachney announcement. It was probably pre set to go live at a certain time and they forgot to take it down. It will probably be announced next thurday 

My opinion:

Kelly got fed up of babysitting Kaci and Brad so often and brainwashed Zach and Whit about how ungodly a working mom is and how miserable the poor kids felt.

Whit felt guilty. Probably Zach hadn't never loved the idea of she having a job. But I don't see him really forcing her to change. Conversely, Kelly knows how to manipulate and is willing to do.

Whitney is pampered with her dreamed wedding as a reward for having another baby and quit working.

Whit feels frustrated as a sahm. AGAIN.

In a couple years, she works. AGAIN.

Kids go to school/coop/Erin's house/wherever.

Whitney tries so hard being a traditional fundie. But she is wordly and she is not submissive.

I think she will do her way. And Zach will go along with that because he really likes the fundie lite thing. But Kelly is there to disturb.

*speculation* *based on true events but fictional*

10 hours ago, crazysnark said:

What probably happened was the big announcement was supposed to be a Zach and Whitney pregnancy because it was teased a week before, and then when Josie and Kelton got engaged they had to bump up that announcement and push back the Zachney announcement. It was probably pre set to go live at a certain time and they forgot to take it down. It will probably be announced next thurday 

Didn’t Lawson tease about something happening in Utah prior to the engagement happening? I’m pretty sure I remember someone mentioning that and we all thought it was going to be one of his concerts or something. 

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Didn’t Lawson tease about something happening in Utah prior to the engagement happening? I’m pretty sure I remember someone mentioning that and we all thought it was going to be one of his concerts or something. 

Yes I think it was the pregnancy announcement. He wouldn't tease an engagement that hadn't happened yet.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived