IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

According the Bonell Family FB ( australian family, Ray and Jeni and 16 children), the Radford  family from UK (Sue and Noel and 20 children) are expecting their 21th and it's a girl. due in november 2018...

Sue Radford is now 43 years old, had their first when she was 14 years old, and named all the girls with a -ee or -ie name ( Sophie, Chloe, Millie, Katie, Ellie, Aimee, Tillie, Hallie, Phoebe...). The boys are more varied ( Chris, Jack, Daniel, Luke, James, Josh, Max, Oscar, Casper, Alfie, Archie)

IIRC, Sue and Noel Radford lost a child, Alfie, #17, was stillborn at 21 weeks, but he is always part of the family... The latest child is Archie Rowan and was born on september 2017....

Sophie Rose Radford, eldest daughter, is the only married child, and had 3 children ( and she said it's enough.......)

Chis radford, eldest son, had a baby girl on june 2017, he's very discreet about their private life.....

I find their VLOG on youtube with revelations......

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Sue looked like she had a bump in a recent picture but it’s hard to say when you have that many pregnancies. I would have a permanent bump if I had that many. 

I'm almost disappointed. I believed her when she said Archie was the last :doh:

But then again, her entire adult life (and a fair proportion of her childhood) were spent pregnant and parenting. I can imagine it's hard to give up until nature forces her to eventually.

5 minutes ago, victoriasponge said:

I'm almost disappointed. I believed her when she said Archie was the last :doh:

But then again, her entire adult life (and a fair proportion of her childhood) were spent pregnant and parenting. I can imagine it's hard to give up until nature forces her to eventually.

It seems she won’t be stopping until menopause hits. They will now have 10 boys and 10 girls living. You would think that’s a nice even number to stop at. But I doubt it.

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It seems she won’t be stopping until menopause hits. They will now have 10 boys and 10 girls living. You would think that’s a nice even number to stop at. But I doubt it.

They originally said they were okay stopping with Archie since they wanted to start and end on a boy, so I can't imagine them stopping for even numbers either.

Oh well. They seem sane enough and she's suggested in Facebook/Insta comments they won't do any more TV so the kids have a relatively normal upbringing. The kids at least appear happy, which is the main thing. Can't imagine going through pregnancy and labour that many times though.

11 minutes ago, victoriasponge said:

They originally said they were okay stopping with Archie since they wanted to start and end on a boy, so I can't imagine them stopping for even numbers either.

Oh well. They seem sane enough and she's suggested in Facebook/Insta comments they won't do any more TV so the kids have a relatively normal upbringing. The kids at least appear happy, which is the main thing. Can't imagine going through pregnancy and labour that many times though.

But what about a “special.” So it’s not a tv show but more of an interview type single episode made for tv? I wonder if she counts that.

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But what about a “special.” So it’s not a tv show but more of an interview type single episode made for tv? I wonder if she counts that.

They've had specials for the births of the past few kids, they started on 15 and Counting and if I remember right have had TV specials since before Alfie died. If she's right and there are no cameras around, those kinds of specials are off the table. I would expect some form of TV interview though. If they're now vlogging regularly, they might be switching to that over invasive TV crews.

Yeah, Sue will have kids until she can't. I'm genuinely surprised she hasn't had more problems than one stillbirth. 

10 hours ago, victoriasponge said:

If you want your kids to have a relatively normal upbringing, perhaps having 21 isn’t the best solution

Courtney should be having her next baby soon. I think she's due in early June.  I can't remember her last name at the moment, she and her husband are church planters. She's from Georgia I think, and they live in New Mexico.  From her instagram, it's a girl.  She's the one that always uses "C" for the first letter of their names.

Courtney carries only in the front. I carried all around the front and sides. I wonder which is harder. I felt like a beached whale. 

45 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Courtney carries only in the front. I carried all around the front and sides. I wonder which is harder. I felt like a beached whale. 

I think carrying in the front is easier, I did, and found it to be pretty bearable. I’m a nurse in the busy ER and was able to hassle until the day I popped. 

I agree carrying in front. I was walking up steep hills and carrying my toddler the day before I had my second baby. 

I was showing pretty much from the second I conceived.  By the time I got to the end of 3 months, I was being asked how soon I was due by people who expected me to say right away.  By the time I actually gave birth, I was so miserable.  I loved being pregnant.  But I felt and looked like I was about 13 months along by the time it was over!  Most of the women in my family are like that.  Courtney looks like she's just stuck a beach all under her shirt right in front.

On 5/29/2018 at 1:17 PM, anjulibai said:

Yeah, Sue will have kids until she can't. I'm genuinely surprised she hasn't had more problems than one stillbirth. 

Have they all been singletons? 

12 minutes ago, caitrona said:

Have they all been singletons? 

Yes. She had a stillborn son but 19 are living. So this will be the 20th living. 

‘Bella’, Anna’s adopted daughter from Pleasantview Schoolhouse is pregnant with a boy, due 5th June according to her Facebook.  She only got married in December according to the blog.  I’d be interested to hear how that went down with Anna and her fundie family.  I seem to remember Anna being very preachy when her first son got married, about how Godly her children and their friends were. 

I'm surprised "Bella" was the first of the marrieds to conceive, but she also seems to be a lot closer ideologically to Anna than the bio children. Anna got married fresh out of college (which she completed earlier than most), and almost immediately had Giles and Felix, so I guess it was inevitable that Bella would follow suit. Bella has always been presented as the homebody and most "housewifely" of the daughters. Her domestic interests were her primary attribute on the blog, other than a brief brush with operatic singing. All of Anna's kids are Geniuses of some sort, in the land of Pleasantview. Bella is Domestic Genius, Clara is Musical Cello Genius, Giles is Photographer Genius (with a minor in Firstborn Paragon), Felix is Bird Genius, and Daisy has recently become Rural Farm Animal Genius. I get the impression that at least some of the kids have different political views from their parents, but Anna's blogging suggests that she believes that they are still good little Christian Soldiers.

I have enjoyed her blog for many years (since just before the infamous "Summer Vacation"), though I find her increasingly frustrating. The last few years' blog contributions have been a relentless diet of non-representational floral paintings, extreme close-ups of one of the cats, intriguing home improvement projects that are teased, but then never, ever followed up on, Alabama Chanin stencil experiments, and the same fucking log cabin quilt in every possible combination of assorted dress scraps.  She slowly started dwindling down to a few posts a week last year, until Bella's Christmas wedding. That warranted a few posts, then she's managed less than two per month since. Most of the blog posts focus on her artwork, which isn't my cup of tea, but more power to her for enjoying a hobby. 

Pleasantview is almost abandoned at this point, and I guess that's for the best. The kids are grown (except Daisy), and her interests seem to have returned to her career. 

18 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

The baby is born on May the 15th and is named Gwendolyn Jayne Shedd

http://virginiak.blogspot.com/2018/05/a-new-shedd-addition.html

I’ve never read this blog and I know nothing of them. However I did notice that she said that the last time she was in the hospital was when she was born so she was worried about having to go to the hospital after her homebirth for stitches (she had a bad tear). But she seemed pleasantly surprised by how good of an experience it was. I know mainstream people have hospital fear. However I think it’s worse in fundie circles. So many of them seem to buy into the garbage that some crunchy home birthers can spread. Nic Nog was surprised by her good experience. Jill Rod was surprised by her good experience. Even Zoo was surprised by her good experience. It’s like they all expect it to be horrible based on the anecdotes of other fundies. It makes me glad because it means they are more likely to go in the future if there’s a real medical problem. 

18 hours ago, Kjaugust05 said:

‘Bella’, Anna’s adopted daughter from Pleasantview Schoolhouse is pregnant with a boy, due 5th June according to her Facebook.  She only got married in December according to the blog.  I’d be interested to hear how that went down with Anna and her fundie family.  I seem to remember Anna being very preachy when her first son got married, about how Godly her children and their friends were. 

I suspected that something was up when Bella got married at home with very few people attending and hardly any blogposts about getting ready, rehearsal dinner etc.  I wish her best of luck!

And you are right, I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when that news broke!

6 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

I suspected that something was up when Bella got married at home with very few people attending and hardly any blogposts about getting ready, rehearsal dinner etc.  I wish her best of luck!

And you are right, I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when that news broke!

I’m sure it will never be talked about. Fundies never seem to talk about this sort of thing publicly. They got married so everything is fine. 

It is amazing when Fundie's say they have good experiences in hospitals. They are completely shocked as if they always thought the only people who give birth in hospitals are heathens. 

On 5/31/2018 at 11:24 PM, SolomonFundy said:

I'm surprised "Bella" was the first of the marrieds to conceive, but she also seems to be a lot closer ideologically to Anna than the bio children. Anna got married fresh out of college (which she completed earlier than most), and almost immediately had Giles and Felix, so I guess it was inevitable that Bella would follow suit. Bella has always been presented as the homebody and most "housewifely" of the daughters. Her domestic interests were her primary attribute on the blog, other than a brief brush with operatic singing. All of Anna's kids are Geniuses of some sort, in the land of Pleasantview. Bella is Domestic Genius, Clara is Musical Cello Genius, Giles is Photographer Genius (with a minor in Firstborn Paragon), Felix is Bird Genius, and Daisy has recently become Rural Farm Animal Genius. I get the impression that at least some of the kids have different political views from their parents, but Anna's blogging suggests that she believes that they are still good little Christian Soldiers.

I have enjoyed her blog for many years (since just before the infamous "Summer Vacation"), though I find her increasingly frustrating. The last few years' blog contributions have been a relentless diet of non-representational floral paintings, extreme close-ups of one of the cats, intriguing home improvement projects that are teased, but then never, ever followed up on, Alabama Chanin stencil experiments, and the same fucking log cabin quilt in every possible combination of assorted dress scraps.  She slowly started dwindling down to a few posts a week last year, until Bella's Christmas wedding. That warranted a few posts, then she's managed less than two per month since. Most of the blog posts focus on her artwork, which isn't my cup of tea, but more power to her for enjoying a hobby. 

Pleasantview is almost abandoned at this point, and I guess that's for the best. The kids are grown (except Daisy), and her interests seem to have returned to her career. 

Are these people British? 

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived