IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

I wonder if Amanda really didn't want that many and so Russell's age makes it a covenient reason why they won't have many, but then I wonder too that they see their mothers/friends give birth well into their forties and so they just think it won't be an issue. I mean, they really TRULY believe God is up there opening and closing wombs so do they accept that theirs isn't opening?  Do we know the official ages of Amanda and Russell now?

That does make me feel sad for her, it really does.  Do they REALLY not understand how fertility works? That it is affected by both the ages of the male and female?  Someone said he is in his sixties? Yeah, it's probably him, it's just basic biology.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, teachergirl said:

I wonder if Amanda really didn't want that many and so Russell's age makes it a covenient reason why they won't have many, but then I wonder too that they see their mothers/friends give birth well into their forties and so they just think it won't be an issue. I mean, they really TRULY believe God is up there opening and closing wombs so do they accept that theirs isn't opening?  Do we know the official ages of Amanda and Russell now?

That does make me feel sad for her, it really does.  Do they REALLY not understand how fertility works? That it is affected by both the ages of the male and female?  Someone said he is in his sixties? Yeah, it's probably him, it's just basic biology.

I know lots of non-fundies that don’t realize that men also lose fertility. But people focus on the wife because there’s a distinct cut off point. While with men, it’s kind of a slow decline over the years. The thing is, he’s probably not sterile. But all the factors that go into male fertility have gone down since he was in his 30s. Therefore it makes their chances of pregnancy pretty low. Especially since she’s also getting older. 

21 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Meagan Forsyth Ballinger (Austin’s sister) is due around the beginning of September. 

I didn’t even know she was expecting again!

Just now, singsingsing said:

I didn’t even know she was expecting again!

We suspected last month because she had a clearly visable bump after losing the baby weight from her first pregnancy rather quickly. But I found it confirmed on her father in law’s FB page.  

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I know lots of non-fundies that don’t realize that men also lose fertility. But people focus on the wife because there’s a distinct cut off point. While with men, it’s kind of a slow decline over the years. The thing is, he’s probably not sterile. But all the factors that go into male fertility have gone down since he was in his 30s. Therefore it makes their chances of pregnancy pretty low. Especially since she’s also getting older. 

How old is Amanda?  I'm somewhat familiar with them, but not super detailed.

Just now, Briefly said:

How old is Amanda?  I'm somewhat familiar with them, but not super detailed.

about 36

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We suspected last month because she had a clearly visable bump after losing the baby weight from her first pregnancy rather quickly. But I found it confirmed on her father in law’s FB page.  

That's ringing a bell now. I may have even commented on it at the time. Phew, I really can't keep up with these people!

4 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Anyone know when Kennedy Morton is due with her second? Isn't it pretty soon?

I have mid July with a question mark.

The Muellers posted some pictures of baby Alyssa (Kim’s) and I never thought I could be so jealous of a newborn’s hair. 

4AA9141B-94EF-4587-B75E-F1E7F9982769.jpeg

Dang, that baby arrived looking ready to star in Sabrina (1954). Bring her the world's tiniest Dior gown.

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

Dang, that baby arrived looking ready to star in Sabrina (1954). Bring her the world's tiniest Dior gown.

And thankfully, no flowery headband holding back that beautiful head of hair. 

Oh my gosh. My ovaries just exploded. What a doll!! And all that hair.

I'm super emotional today. Sorry!

5 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

It looks like Charity Burnett Wearden  is pregnant with her first and due in August. I found this registry and it matches her husbands’ name as well. amd they do live in Texas right?

https://registry.thebump.com/charity-wearden-sam-wearden-august-2018/24979229

Yes, that’s most likely them. I was waiting on an announcement since they recently celebrated their 1 year anniversary. It looks like she registered for some boy clothing but not girl clothing. So I would think it’s a boy. Which will make 6 grandsons and no granddaughters for the Burnett’s. Maybe Jabbie will have the first girl.

Looks like the Burnetts are having a busy summer. Isn't one of them about to get married, too?

Joy (Phillips) Hope, who is married to Lauren Berkompas's brother Joseph, is expecting and due September 16th. https://registry.thebump.com/joy-hope-joseph-hope-september-2018/25917702

Clarifying some information in the spreadsheet: April Decker's maiden name is Dawkins. This baby will be her second and is a boy; she had Kryssa Joy in March 2017. Amanda (Davis) Weathers is expecting her first.

8 minutes ago, albireo said:

Amanda (Weathers) Davis is expecting her first.

It's the other way around, Amanda's maiden name was Davis, her husband is Luke Weathers.

Just now, Bethella said:

It's the other way around, Amanda's maiden name was Davis, her husband is Luke Weathers.

Damn, fixed it. I've made that mistake more than once. Time to sleep.

Courtney out did herself in the similar baby name department. In addition to a Cash and a Case (or a Callie and a Calena) she now also has a Cade and a Caydie.

Why not call her Catie so it’s not so close? Her names kill me. 

I understand running out of boy names because she has so many. But there are so many girl names that start with C! And they sound nothing like the other names! Like Cora. Wtf is wrong with Cora?

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived