IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, JMO said:

This explains why Michelle and Kelly still do it. 

I'd be more than surprised if I ever saw a picture of Kelly or Michelle wearing pants.

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

I'd be more than surprised if I ever saw a picture of Kelly or Michelle wearing pants.

Yes, I probably should have said the younger generation. Kelly and Michelle are set in their ways by now. They also also don't have toddlers to run after like their own children. Skirts aren't impractical for women like Kelly and Michelle. They aren't going to be doing a bunch of water sports or big hikes anytime soon. But their daughters may. Skirts 100% of the time is just impractical for young women with lots of active young children. Skirts are more practical for the women in their 50s like Kelly and Michelle. 

*I promise I'm not saying they are old and inactive because they are in their 50s. They are just in a different season of life and these people need to recognize this. That skirts are less practical for some seasons of life.

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, I probably should have said the younger generation. Kelly and Michelle are set in their ways by now. They also also don't have toddlers to run after like their own children. Skirts aren't impractical for women like Kelly and Michelle. They aren't going to be doing a bunch of water sports or big hikes anytime soon. But their daughters may. Skirts 100% of the time is just impractical for young women with lots of active young children. Skirts are more practical for the women in their 50s like Kelly and Michelle. 

*I promise I'm not saying they are old and inactive because they are in their 50s. They are just in a different season of life and these people need to recognize this. That skirts are less practical for some seasons of life.

it was always interesting to me that Alyssa Bates Webster was the first daughter born in the skirts wearing phase of life. Iirc once Kelly said it was after Alyssa was born they decided to go skirts only. and she was the first to go to pants. 

And Schwandt family is growing with a 14th son, Finley Sheboygan Schwandt. He's born on april the 18th...

3 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

And Schwandt family is growing with a 14th son, Finley Sheboygan Schwandt. He's born on april the 18th...

In case anyone else is curious about the name, I found this endearing story:

The Schwandts heard about an old Native American tale about a chief who also had many sons. The story goes that after having another son the chief proclaimed "she is a boy again," and then named the child Sheboygan. 

Father Jay Schwandt said they had been wanting to use the name previously for one of their other sons but hadn't. Since they believe this will be their last child, they decided to go with Sheboygan for the middle name.

Never change, fundies. Never change.

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Haley Ramm gave birth to Asher Phoenix Ramm on April 20th based on her Facebook 

So if he doesn't like his first name, he can rise from the ashes with his middle name.

Also, the fire theme is giving off some "420 blaze it" vibes, but maybe I'm just immature.

How do these women do it? Honest question. I’m currently 7w pregnant with Bean 2 and again have Hyperemesis Gravidarum. it’s debilitating to the point that I’m unable to care for Bean1 and my mom is watching her, I’m on 3 different meds and leave of absence from work. I swore that after this - never again!  How do their poor women deal with HG and keep birthing baby after baby? 

2 hours ago, Mrs. Bean said:

How do these women do it? Honest question. I’m currently 7w pregnant with Bean 2 and again have Hyperemesis Gravidarum. it’s debilitating to the point that I’m unable to care for Bean1 and my mom is watching her, I’m on 3 different meds and leave of absence from work. I swore that after this - never again!  How do their poor women deal with HG and keep birthing baby after baby? 

I had extreme nausea and throwing up in both my pregnancies. I was on Zofran (that also constipated me) the entire pregnancy. I was barely functioning in the first trimester. I felt like I neglected my older child when I was pregnant with my second. I felt so bad. They must neglect a lot of their typical duties. 

4 hours ago, Mrs. Bean said:

I hope you start to feel a little better soon. I don't know how they do it. Their husband might have to help out some. 

4 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I hope you start to feel a little better soon. I don't know how they do it. Their husband might to help out some. 

Thank you my dear. I suspect that Melissa McDonald Sanford (stepdaughter of the gentle lady authoress turned snake oil saleswoman Stacy McDonald) is pregnant with her 3rd child. I believe she is fellow HG sufferer. 

I told my husband that regardless of the outcome of this pregnancy I will never, under no circumstances will do it again, in Melissa’s case she will probably have to go through this over and over again.

8 hours ago, Mrs. Bean said:

I hope you don't have to deal with HG the entire time. I was lucky, I had a few days of nausea and never actually threw up, and I did not complain!

Jacinda V from Northern Nester is expeting number 6 despite having difficult post pregnancies, miscarriages and lots of issues while pregnant..Not sure how old her oldest is, maybe 9?

I don’t have anywhere to post this but I wanted to post that I’ve been waiting on Kayleigh Holt Tull to announce a new pregnancy since she had three in rapid succession right after she got married. She recently posted a picture of herself looking very fit and trim as a before and after due to CrossFit. So she’s probably not pregnant. Her youngest was born in Feb of last year. So she had 3 back to back pregnancies after marriage and now her youngest is 15 months with no new pregnancy. I’m actually starting to think they might be preventing somehow. They are obviously fertile AF and maybe they don’t want 13 kids.

Have we heard about any new Seppi babies? They had a bunch all at once and then it seems like a long quiet spell. 

I don't know anything more about Seppis.... But the Keckler had a busy month in march: Sarah Reynolds (Keckler) welcomed her second child, Lillian, on the 21st , and Martha Caudill (Keckler), Sarah's twin sister welcomed her first children, twins: Felicity and Benjamin on the 28th..... 

Another Keckler daughter, Virginia Shedd (Keckler) , is due in May with her first child.

http://www.orchardcountryproduce.com/blog/farm-news-march-belated

1 hour ago, lexiloumarie said:

Have we heard about any new Seppi babies? They had a bunch all at once and then it seems like a long quiet spell. 

That’s what seems to happen when they all have babies at once. They then have a gap before they all get pregnant again. The Duggars are spreading out the due dates pretty well now so they will probably have a new grandchild on average every 3-4 months in the future. This happened with the 3 Smith daughters. They had a few all at once so there was a year of nothing. And now it looks like at least one is pregnant again (maybe two).

from @Triplet3 in the Unmarried Fundies thread, 

Kimberly (Mueller) Palazzolo's baby is due in June, according to her Instagram. 

59 minutes ago, Bethella said:

from @Triplet3 in the Unmarried Fundies thread, 

Whoops, sorry, I only just realised I posted that in the wrong thread! 

I can't remember who it was I discussed the Pelcs (of the As Lilies blog) with in the unmarried fundies thread (Sarah had a broken engagement with a guy from New Zealand, and Leah got married last September), but in case whoever it was reads this thread too - Leah is expecting her first baby in October. She already has a stepson, Abel, who looks to be around 6. 

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived