IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

40 minutes ago, WhiteRun said:

I found this baby registry with Jingers name on it.
Apparently shes due 15/7/18. 
But the location is set to San Diego and I thought Jinger and Jeremy were in Laredo?

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/jinger-vuolo-july-2018-sandiego/OAEQC7NU3PW1

Well if it is her's I am happy to see no dresses on there but instead some two-pieces with pants.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/8/2018 at 8:32 PM, albireo said:

According to some of those photos (were you looking at Bethany's instagram?) it looks like Bethany could also be pregnant, though not worth speculating over yet. Caleb was also born in late 2016.

I saw that picture, and wondered as well about Bethany. It definitely could just be the angle of the shot, though. 

On 4/9/2018 at 3:02 PM, JMO said:

Which IG are you looking at?  I have access to some but not all of them.  In the pics on Addies I don't see her stomach.  I don't have access to Bethany's or Kressant's.  

The IG in question on the date that I posted that was Bethany's account. Since then, a few different pics appeared in the stories of some of the other family accounts. 

Olivia Webster is due "any day now" according to her sister Evangeline's Instagram story.

April Decker is 19 weeks with her second (due beginning of September), a boy, according to her Instagram.

Addie just posted some more pics and Kressant is definitely quite preggo.  Bethany didn't seem to have a bump though.  

39 minutes ago, JMO said:

Addie just posted some more pics and Kressant is definitely quite preggo.  Bethany didn't seem to have a bump though.  

There was a picture from a family outing during her time in Paraguay that was included in the IG stories of one account. I can't remember whose, but it may have been Addie's. The picture was a profile of Bethany from the knees-up wearing a pink shirt, and it showed a very small bump. It absolutely could have been her shirt bunched up, or just her personal weight distribution, which is why I didn't put much thought to it. I was hesitant to call Kressy's pregnancy until the intentional bump shots were posted, because she typically carries weight in her torso, and none of the pics looked definitive. (But some were suspicious, and historically, it's always been safe to assume a S'Morton was preggers.)

Bethany certainly could be newly pregnant, but I think that she would have taken one of those "look at our profound fecundity" pics with her sisters if any of them had been knowingly pregnant other than Kressant.  They see each other so rarely now, and pictures like that used to be a staple of the social media and blog posts that covered family events. More than anything else, that makes me question whether she is actually pregnant. However, she's overdue for an announcement based on the spacing of her other kids, and despite my hesitation here, I wouldn't be surprised if she says something soon. 

I am sure someone is already all over this, but JRod's 13th is here as of this afternoon. Janessa Ruth. Another "natural" vaginal birth, "doc and midwife worked miracles". 8lb 7oz and baby is doing well with no signs of distress (diagnosed with probable stroke in utero). All credit to @Lillymuffin @littlemommy @Ms. Squishels and more! 

Just now, neurogirl said:

I am sure someone is already all over this, but JRod's 13th is here as of this afternoon. Janessa Ruth. Another "natural" vaginal birth, "doc and midwife worked miracles". 8lb 7oz and baby is doing well with no signs of distress (diagnosed with probable stroke in utero). All credit to @Lillymuffin @littlemommy @Ms. Squishels and more! 

I updated the list about an hour and 20 minutes ago, although I didn't post in the thread about the birth. :my_smile:

David and Priscilla are expecting a baby due in late September. Anna will throw them a gender reveal party later this month. 

17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

David and Priscilla are expecting a baby due in late September. Anna will throw them a gender reveal party later this month. 

right on time

1 minute ago, Bethella said:

right on time

Yep. This one will be 1 year and 11 months younger than Phillip. Just like Phillip is 1 year and 11 months younger than Davia. We can expect Pecan #5 in August of 2020.

Cori (Daming) Ruiz had Natalie Brooke on January 26. I thought she was on this list already but maybe not.

There's a clip on IG where Dorothy Sanders (Morton) has a small but visible bump, she's skinny and has no belly, her last kid is two or three years old isn't it? She looks pregnant.

4 hours ago, albireo said:

Cori (Daming) Ruiz had Natalie Brooke on January 26. I thought she was on this list already but maybe not.

No, no one seems to be actively following the Damings. The last time they were mentioned was 6 months ago and that was only referencing Monica.

5 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

There's a clip on IG where Dorothy Sanders (Morton) has a small but visible bump, she's skinny and has no belly, her last kid is two or three years old isn't it? She looks pregnant.

I saw it (it’s in noah’s new account right?) for me it was kinda hard to tell but since Noah seems to be posting often I bet we’ll see a more confirming picture/video soon enough

10 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I saw it (it’s in noah’s new account right?) for me it was kinda hard to tell but since Noah seems to be posting often I bet we’ll see a more confirming picture/video soon enough

Yep. I zoomed in and really looks like a baby bump. We'll have to wait and see.

Dorothy's youngest is 2 already, she's definitely due for a baby. It's interesting that neither Dorothy or Martha have Katie's fertility, despite marrying around the same age. 

I can't find an IG account for them, but I see there's an FB account. Dorothy wears pants!

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Dorothy wears pants!

She has been seen in pants before, although she is mostly pictured in skirts and dresses. I looks like she started wearing them after marrying into the Sanders family who was never skirts and dresses only. Even Katie has started wearing pants!

Martha Morton Alexander puts her daughter in pants all the time. I think she wears pants more than dresses or skirts. I don't think the Morton women are skirts only. Although I don't follow Adeline. 

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Martha Morton Alexander puts her daughter in pants all the time. I think she wears pants more than dresses or skirts. I don't think the Morton women are skirts only. Although I don't follow Adeline. 

Addie does wear pants. And there are pics in her account where mama Morton is wearing pants too. They’ve all ditched the skirts only rule at this point

19 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Addie does wear pants. And there are pics in her account where mama Morton is wearing pants too. They’ve all ditched the skirts only rule at this point

I'm honestly no longer surprised these days if I see a fundie woman in pants. I think many have figured out it's an idiotic and impractical rule. 

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think many have figured out it's an idiotic and impractical rule. 

This explains why Michelle and Kelly still do it. 

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived