IGNORED

Roy Moore is a loser: Sweet Home Alabama- 2

samurai_sarah

Just an update on Ol' Roy.  Turns out that the Toy Story Gunslinger may be considering a run for governor.

PLEEZE, PLEEZE, PLEEZE, JESUS, HELP ROY MAKE THE DECISION TO RUN FOR THIS IMPORTANT POST!!!!

PLEEZE JESUS, I WILL NEVER CUSS AGAIN NOR UTTER AN UNCOMPLIMENTARY REMARK ABOUT HIM NEVER, EVER AGAIN OR LIE OR CHEAT OR STEAL, KILL OR COVET MY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE IF YOU HELP HIM RAISE THE MONEY HE NEEDS FOR A NEW CAMPAIGN!!!  YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!!!

WE NEED HIM ON FREEJINGER!!!

Edited by Carol
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Carol said:

Just an update on Ol' Roy.  Turns out that the Toy Story Gunslinger may be considering a run for governor.

PLEEZE, PLEEZE, PLEEZE, JESUS, HELP ROY MAKE THE DECISION TO RUN FOR THIS IMPORTANT POST!!!!

PLEEZE JESUS, I WILL NEVER CUSS AGAIN NOR UTTER AN UNCOMPLIMENTARY REMARK ABOUT HIM NEVER, EVER AGAIN OR LIE OR CHEAT OR STEAL, KILL OR COVET MY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE IF YOU HELP HIM RAISE THE MONEY HE NEEDS FOR A NEW CAMPAIGN!!!  YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!!!

You forgot to plead for an endorsement from the presidunce.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Trump is too busy at the moment protecting Rob Porter to return Moore's call.  However, rapists and physical abusers must stick together so I'm sure at some point Trump will respond.  Right now Trump's trying to get around one of his former tweets,

"A beater is always a beater" https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/256454471020847105 …

I guess he forgot he tweeted it.  Thanks, Jake Tapper!!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Carol said:

Let's see, where did I put that highly-qualified, educated, former military Democrat from Alabama? I know there's one around there somewhere.

• Upvote 6

Has he conceded the Senate race yet?  Or is he still waiting for God to tell him what's going to happen?

• Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

He is now considering running for Governor.

Oh good! I checked because it was in the local news and it appears maybe he opted to not afterall. Cause he is EXACTLY what Alabama needs after Benson.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

• 2 weeks later...

God, what will it take for Roy Moore's supporters to see him for what he really is!?  He's now asking for another $250,000.00 in donations to protect our great country from gays, transgenders, liberal elite, progressives, abortion, sin, abominations, haters, victims of christian discrimination...blah...blah...blah.  He needs money to protect himself because of a lawsuit being filed by one of his accusers and is "struggling to make ends meet" because of...whatever.  I think he's collected about $30,000.00 so far but he needs lots and lots more.

I am surprised he is leaving his FB page up after having written this plea.  He's getting annihilated and he's not removing the comments as he(Kayla?) has done in the past.  People are pointing out that he and Kayla have pension from the gov't., he and Kayla get paid $180,000.00/year through his fake foundation, has a home on 16 acres with a 7 car garage, owns a building that is for sale...and why doesn't he just pull himself by his bootstraps and take care of this himself like he would admonish anyone else to?

My favorite remarks are those who are sending him "thoughts and prayers" but won't send a donation.

• Upvote 17
  • Love 6

I just read an article about this.  Made me laugh.  What a total tool.  The people giving this creepy loser are ridiculous and blind to what's going on.

• Upvote 5

Sure, I'll hurry to donate! But it might not be to a group he approves of...

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

Playing the world's smallest violin over here in Texas for ya....you sorry sack of pedophile shit.  I hope you go to jail. :my_angry:

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

Roy, I'll answer your call like a true southern lady:  Bless your heart.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

maybe he needs to do what the rest of us do...polish up the resume and look for a JOB!!!

• Upvote 6

I am sure some leghumper will give him money.  

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Fuck Roy Moore and the horse he literally rode in on.   

I wouldn't wish that on Sassy, though. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

The same jerk who doesn't want to give any assistance to struggling families is really quick to have his begging bowl out. What a disgusting hypocrite.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

*shakes head*  but that's Alabama, I guess. 

When I worked with graduate students, one student who'd grown up in the deep south gave "Southern lessons" (cultural survival skills) to a student who was headed to Alabama or Mississippi for a teaching appointment. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

• 5 weeks later...

Roy Moore whines that WaPo won Pulitzer for exposing his alleged molestation — and then begs for money

Disgraced former Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore sent out a fundraising appeal to his followers on Friday that bemoaned the fact that the Washington Post this week won a Pulitzer Prize for its reporting that exposed multiple allegations of him sexually molesting teenage girls.

“Instead of being held accountable in the court of law, the Washington Post just won the Pulitzer Prize for their slander and lies against me and my family,” wrote Moore, in a fundraising appeal posted on Twitter by Politico reporter Daniel Strauss. “Meanwhile, I’m being sued for standing up for myself and my family from ruthless lies and attacks… This is an OUTRAGE!”

After describing the deep injustices he has supposedly experienced at the hands of award-winning reporting, Moore quickly pivoted to asking his followers to send him money.

“You and I must stand strong in our legal fight against the forces of evil,” Moore wrote. “So today, can I count on you to please help me strike back by chipping in a donation of $1,000, $500, $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, $35, or $25 to support our Legal Defense Fund?”

image.png.48ab66e1d04b3c8258fd0b9b501c9a57.png

Moore's audacity and absolute shamelessness is unfathomable.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Yup, it's a conspiracy of decent people versus you!

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 6

23 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Yup, it's a conspiracy of decent people versus you!

I just saw this today;

The Roy Moore Holy Rolling Carnival and All-Star Grifter Circus popped the tent on a brand new show Monday. 

At the Etowah County Courthouse, Moore and his new legal team — led not by the Moores’ “Jew attorney,” but by a female attorney who for years has billed her law firm in TV ads as “divorce attorneys for men” — held a press conference to announce that Moore had filed a defamation lawsuit against the four women who accused him of sexual impropriety during his campaign for U.S. Senate and some guy. 

Actually, let me rephrase. 

Roy Moore filed a conspiracy theorist’s manifesto dressed up like a lawsuit. 

His complaint can be seen here...

https://www.scribd.com/document/377822657/Judge-Moore-s-new-complaint 

Uh....Roy....you espoused biblical principles?  What about lying?  Is that biblical?  I note that you don't mention getting your ass tossed off the court because of your antics back in 2003. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

Word of the day is schmuck. Schmuck is defined as a foolish or contemptible person. Roy Moore is a schmuck. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

I just saw this today;

His complaint can be seen here...

https://www.scribd.com/document/377822657/Judge-Moore-s-new-complaint 

Uh....Roy....you espoused biblical principles?  What about lying?  Is that biblical?  I note that you don't mention getting your ass tossed off the court because of your antics back in 2003. 

@47of74, I know you are a law student, so I have a question for you.

I just opened the link, and there are five people's names listed as defendants, and then "fictitious defendants 1-19". Further down it says:

Fictitious Defendants, described above as numbers one (1) through nineteen (19),are those persons or entities whose names will be substituted upon learning their true identities.

Is this supposed to be unknown defendants? How do you sue people who are fictitious? :think:

Thanks!

• Upvote 6