IGNORED

Roy Moore is a loser: Sweet Home Alabama- 2

samurai_sarah

Not as of this evening.  Here is a link to an article about his continued fundraising AFTER he lost the election when he still had $600,000 left over from his Elect Roy Moore PAC!!  As I understood it he only needed $75,000 for the recount so why the fuck is he still fundraising when he has more than enough already?  

I am glad that people are going to watch closely how he spends the money.   He cannot use it personally which I suspect was his goal all along.  HIs followers are morons, they deserve him and he them.

http://whnt.com/2017/12/20/how-will-roy-moore-spend-excess-campaign-funds/.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 5

This might have been already posted  http://whnt.com/2017/12/20/military-provisional-ballots-tallied-in-alabamas-us-senate-race-not-enough-to-swing-the-outcome/

But I just find it funny that Roy Moore said that he wanted to wait for the military and provisional vote because it could swing it to him, and in reality even if they all voted for him and none for Doug Jones it still wouldn't even make a dent in Doug Jones's lead.

Military ballots, cast under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA), have now been added to county totals. A news release from the  Alabama Secretary of State’s Office says the office received 366 ballots from UOCAVA voters.

The release also says state officials have verified 2,888 provisional ballots out of a total of 4,967. They add that no additional ballots are eligible to be received.

Bottom line, the additional ballots from UOCAVA and provisional voters aren’t enough to swing the election to Roy Moore, who lost the initial tally by more than 21,000 votes.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Roy showed his hand when he did that.  He had already been told by the SOS that he wasn't likely to win even with the provisional, overseas and military vote.  He's an arrogant little prick who, IMO, was still after people's money to line his pockets so he set up the "donate to my recount" grift.

It will be interesting to see if he follows through on the recount.  I'm guessing he won't because it will once again humiliate him in front of the country.  I'll also guess that he'll offer to return everyone's money hoping that people will say, "Nah, it's your's cause you're a godly man".  I think he'll get to keep most of it cause his followers are dimwits.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

I went over to Wingnut Daily last night to read that article about the Muslims and Marxists. The shocking conclusion is that candidates who make effective use of the tools available to them to reach voters and get them out to vote, tend to win elections.

The Moore fans who commented did their usual stuff about how you can't be a Christian and vote for democrats, telling Roy not to give up, God will reveal the rampant voter fraud, etc.... I honestly keep expecting to read that they are fasting until the election is called in Moore's favor.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 3

Here's a piece about him posting the interview about Jones's gay son. He got a lot of negative comments, even from people who claimed to be his supporters. A lot of people also pointed out that Moore's own son has been arrested many times so he has no room to be attacking others based on their children.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sore-alabama-senate-race-loser-roy-moore-goes-after-doug-jones-gay-son

• Upvote 8

43 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I honestly keep expecting to read that they are fasting until the election is called in Moore's favor.

Well, if they want to, who am I to get in their way?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I went over to Wingnut Daily last night to read that article about the Muslims and Marxists. The shocking conclusion is that candidates who make effective use of the tools available to them to reach voters and get them out to vote, tend to win elections.

The Moore fans who commented did their usual stuff about how you can't be a Christian and vote for democrats, telling Roy not to give up, God will reveal the rampant voter fraud, etc.... I honestly keep expecting to read that they are fasting until the election is called in Moore's favor.

I'm going to encourage them to do so.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Carol said:

I'm going to encourage them to do so.

Hummm which one to choose? Which one?  Young Mr. Jones: Happy, has healthy relationships with friends and family.  Employed and no arrest record.  Young Mr. Moore: Nine arrests, umm umm what else is there?  Yea, I pick Young Jones. 

ETA: Mr Jones Sr. is a civil rights attorney who brought justice for the family of little girls murdered by people with the same thinking as Mr. Jones Sr.  Yea, not a difficult choice.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Hummm which one to choose? Which one?  Young Mr. Jones: Happy, has healthy relationships with friends and family.  Employed and no arrest record.  Young Mr. Moore: Nine arrests, umm umm what else is there?  Yea, I pick Young Jones. 

ETA: Mr Jones Sr. is a civil rights attorney who brought justice for the family of little girls murdered by people with the same thinking as Mr. Jones Moore Sr.  Yea, not a difficult choice.

Ugh.  Have to quote my own post because I made a really bad mistake.  Mr MOORE senior is the Klansman not Jones.  Sorry guys.  

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Dig deep for the creep! :pb_rollseyes:

I actually feel sorry for all the county election boards in Alabama. Can you imagine have his raving lunatics showing up at the door screaming about ridiculous "reports" of voter fraud. Having to deal with these nutjobs?

But, "as you can see" he still has some fake Christians on his side. And he and Miss Kayla have something to live on for a year. Hope Sassy got the hell out of there, that's not gonna cover ole' Roy's appetite and hay for Sassy too.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

But, "as you can see" he still has some fake Christians on his side. And he and Miss Kayla have something to live on for a year. 

Wait, I thought both of them were getting six figure salaries from his hinky charity thing? Did I miss something? 

8 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Hope Sassy got the hell out of there, that's not gonna cover ole' Roy's appetite and hay for Sassy too.

Don't forget hairspray for Kayla, and Roy's cowboy outfits.

• Haha 9

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Wait, I thought both of them were getting six figure salaries from his hinky charity thing? Did I miss something? 

Some of that may have been contributed to the re-election campaign instead of the charity, so... But this smokescreen will put a little in the coffers until they can figure out their next scheme to rip off their acolytes. I missed my calling in life. Why am I not running a charity where people can contribute to my efforts to prove that cats are really the ones really ruling the heavens and the earth? Aliens are really just hairless cats. I swear I'll prove it to you. Contribute now.

• Upvote 7

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roy-moore-files-challenge-over-alleged-voter-fraud-in-alabama/ar-BBHqKSr?li=BBnb7Kz

Challenge filed, although the Alabama Secretary of State says it won't prevent anything, but go ahead Roy. You already have the horse. Keep tilting at those windmills.

The Alabama State Canvassing Board is scheduled to meet Thursday afternoon to certify Jones' victory. But the Moore campaign filed a complaint late Wednesday night in state circuit court in Montgomery, the state capital, seeking a temporary restraining order to postpone the certification, alleging "potential election fraud that improperly altered the outcome of this election."

"This is not a Republican or Democrat issue as election integrity should matter to everyone," Moore said in a statement released by the campaign.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill told The Associated Press on Wednesday evening that he has no intention of delaying the canvassing board meeting.

“It is not going to delay certification and Doug Jones will be certified (Thursday) at 1 p.m. and he will be sworn in by Vice President Pence on the third of January,” Merrill said.

And then there's this guy. I guess he's their one "expert" who's willing to be publically linked to this mudbath. Apparently, he's an equal opportunity conspiracy nutbar...

The statement identifies only one of the experts, Richard Charnin, whom it quotes as saying the probability that the official election results were accurate was "less than one in 15 billion."

Charnin, who says he has three degrees in applied mathematics, is a prominent figure among believers that the assassination of President John F. Kennedy was the result of a conspiracy. He has also argued that the Republicans stole the 2004 presidential election and that Hillary Clinton stole the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination.

Edited by AnywhereButHere
Because spell check is a thing...
  • Upvote 9
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Just saw this clip that was posted by CNN.

And let me say, go fornicate thyself, Roy Moore.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

“It is not going to delay certification and Doug Jones will be certified (Thursday) at 1 p.m. and he will be sworn in by Vice President Pence on the third of January,” Merrill said.

It's almost 1pm CST. I guess Pedo Jesus is waiting till the last second to fix this for Roy. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Just saw this clip that was posted by CNN.

And let me say, go fornicate thyself, Roy Moore.

Thank you Rufus! So I've had to correct myself twice in this post. I really should pay better attention before I rush off and post things. I'm sure Trump will start tweeting about NFL players or Clinton or Obama to distract from the swearing in.  One thing fore sure is Pence and McTurtle won't be having a good day on the 3rd

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

I'm not really expecting Doug Jones to be a bastion of sweeping, liberal voting when he gets to the senate. He is representing Alabama, so I'm thinking he will lean conservative, especially if he wants to hold on to the seat. Watching Moore get smacked down is so satisfying though, and I'm hoping this will lead to a Democratic sweep in the midterms.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I'm not really expecting Doug Jones to be a bastion of sweeping, liberal voting when he gets to the senate. He is representing Alabama, so I'm thinking he will lean conservative, especially if he wants to hold on to the seat. Watching Moore get smacked down is so satisfying though, and I'm hoping this will lead to a Democratic sweep in the midterms.

I don't expect it either, but every number counts toward the majority. Senate majority Keith Ellison leader has a nice ring to it.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

And here's the certification....

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 5

Somehow I found myself on Roy's son Caleb's (he of the 9 arrests to date) public Facebook page. His LinkedIn page says one of his duties in his ambiguous position at the family nonprofit is to "thoroughly research, draft, edit, and revise legal documents." Here's an example of his editorial style from his birthday message of Sept. 25: 

"I love you all thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm 27 years old today and though I feel I'm getting old I'm just beginning the journey God has for me! For me today is just another day in this world with so much conflict segregation and threats of nuclear war? Dad has a big day tomorrow! This election will know they'll be a historical event but it will determine the course of our country for the next generation. I see all of this talk of war and words from foreign leader degrading our country, . We need somebody who will stand in the gap and if anyone is proven to take a stand and it is Judge Roy Moore! Alabama, the heart of Dixie will decide this race despite DC's efforts to stop Dad."

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 3
  • Love 1