IGNORED

Dillards 45: The Grift Goes On

Coconut Flan

If we are speculating my guess is the nose ring is a sign that she has embraced paganism and will be dancing naked at Stonehenge during the winter solstice. 

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Knight of Ni said:

If we are speculating my guess is the nose ring is a sign that she has embraced paganism and will be dancing naked at Stonehenge during the winter solstice. 

So Rufus's influence is spreading insidiously through the entire family, just as the Vuolos planned. Excellent. Derick's obsession with the transgender community is simply an expression of his angst that he cannot be a deer. But at the rate he's going, he will never be worthy of Rufus's blessings.

You can get magnetic piercings at Claires, the mall in Fayetteville has a store there. If it's not a zit covered in foundation or a skin tag, which is possible too. 

If she actually pierced it, or if it's magnetic, I'm with those who think it's because a lot of their work through Cross Church is targeted at the college population and it makes her relatable. Not like it has a medical basis like the daith for migraines. If it's really pierced, I would've loved to have seen JB&M's reaction!!  

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

My theory as to why she's suddenly wearing pants and piercing her nose? They've lately become very involved in Cross Church. Cross Church is a conservative church, but their modesty standards are much more lax than the Duggars'. They're also trying to appeal to students and young adults. I'm not saying Jill got her nose pierced solely for the purpose of trying to connect with the 'fellow kids', but that might have been a justification for it. 

She is piercing her nose to be relatable to college kids? But she never learned Spanish?!

Oh god that is a strange family ministry. 

I am leaning towards a blemish...and I thank Rufus I am not a reality star. A tabloid is about to write a story about her acne in 3, 2, 1....

Now color me shocked if we see Jill or any of the girls experiment with hair dye that would be the day to see her with some bright green or unicorn colored hair.

5 minutes ago, fundiefun said:

Now color me shocked if we see Jill or any of the girls experiment with hair dye that would be the day to see her with some bright green or unicorn colored hair.

What would Erin Bates Paine do if they did? She couldn't sit beside any of them! Would she have to not go to any place a green hair Duggar would be? Would she walk in see the green hair, turn around and walk out?

1 minute ago, JordynDarby5 said:

What would Erin Bates Paine do if they did? She couldn't sit beside any of them! Would she have to not go to any place a green hair Duggar would be? Would she walk in see the green hair, turn around and walk out?

Although the Duggars claim to be done with ATI what are the "rules" as far as things like hair dye and piercings go? Is it up to the headship at this point since they are married? 

12 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

God, I hope that not's a zit...because if so, poor Jill. Please let it be a piercing. 

My thoughts exactly. I'm embarrassed that I care this much but this is exhilarating.

2 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

You can see it in this pic as well.

zjill.jpg

This photo looks like a zit.

Also I never want to zoom in on a Jill crazy eye photo ever again. 

the nostril areal looks inflamed to me.  It looks swollen.  Perhaps it is just a blemish of some sort. 

The wrapped up arms and the very heavy hat are confusing.  

I'm not sure if it is nose ring or not, there is bump there. If only we could get Dr. Pimple Popper on here to look at it. 

My DD has her nose pierced, and I kind of want to do it but I'm chicken to do it. 

My vote is for magnetic/stick on, just because in the hair down picture it clearly looks like a nose ring (IMO) but in the hair up picture its position looks a bit lower.

Totally just guessing based on these pics.

1 hour ago, Dogalog said:

So I have a lump/bump thing exactly where you would get it pierced. I wonder if people think I have a nose piercing?

That's exactly why I got mine pierced. I had an acne-related  scar on my nose and everyone asked if it was from a piercing. So finally, I just got it pierced. I figured if I didn't like it, at least I would be able to say the scar was from a piercing and not a zit that I just couldn't leave alone when I was 10 :) 

My nose piercing scar gives me character. I'm about to speculate hard, so bare with me. If and only if that is a nose piercing, maybe Jill has noticed D Wreck giving cool college girls with the ability to wear pants and pierce their bodies the time of day, and on a jealous whim, which i am sure she gets, decided to mainstream it up a bit. I mean, This month I have seen her in jeans, I have seen her knees, and now a possible nose ring. Jill, Girl, find a good filter, find a mood background, and start your life as an instagram model. God knows you have the hair for it, plus, you know, free PR.

14 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Wow, I didn't even notice it until you guys pointed it out. No snark here, she pulls it off really well. I always kind of wished I could pull one off, but with chronic allergies and such I'm glad I never went for it!

Also, has Jill lapped Jinger in the race to freedom now? Are we keeping score or what? I mean she was just photographed wearing pants and now she has a nose ring. Your move, Jinger (Jeremy, if you're listening, I think your wife would rock an artistic looking sleeve tattoo)! ;)

I have chronic, year round allergies and I got my nose pierced last month.  So far, so good.  Go for it, I say.  :)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived