IGNORED

John Shrader 14: Preparing Toilet Paper for Zambia

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

John has wiped his Facebook page of incriminating evidence all the way back to 2015 as our Christmas gift from the World's Worst Missionary. 

"Incriminating" being the operative word here, and an indication that things are getting extremely serious. 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He pretty much admitted in one FB post he didn't own the land, which could come back to bite him if the real owner is there to get the land and he is attempting to claim he always understood the land was his. I just hope the kids at least had a tiny bit of Christmas cheer. Has he ever really mentioned Christmas for his kids(besides the time he killed a sheep during the play they were  helping with)? 

36 minutes ago, SoGladIWasCofE said:

He what? Killed a sheep? When was this!?

Last Christmas he managed to kill a sheep during the Christmas program. Well, the farmer had to kill the sheep after the program because John was unwise and had the sheep near sharp wires or metal. If I remember correctly John found it kind of amusing. He wasn't horrified like the rest of us. 

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

This is John though, he will eventually be back. He has done this countless times when things were not going like he wanted them to go. 

Or when he embarrasses himself.  He's always come back before though.

Yes, he admitted he knew he couldn't buy land on Facebook.  But some of the other stuff on Facebook also shows the contempt he has for Zambian laws and regulations.  If he has been consulting a lawyer (and he should) he may have been strongly advised to take it down.

He boasted on Facebook about the way he circumvented the rules about having the "men" preach by creating a letterhead and "diploma" for them.  We have a screenshot of it here.  John's "Truth Biblical Baptist Theological College" only exists on paper.  It is not a legal entity and it certainly didn't work to get poor Arcade a legal student visa.  John seems to have promised Arcade that the Bible College would fix his paperwork.

John is a scammer.

His Facebook boasted about the equally unregistered "Grace Biblical Baptist Church" in Mulamba village.  The headman gave them land for that church in theory.  Perhaps the suspicious former policemen Mr McAm is one of the other people turning John in to the authorities.

It is really rich that John is so upset about possession of the physical church.  Before he got to Zambia he was all about making the converts build their own churches so they could have ownership.

Guess what, John?  They did build their own church.  And apparently they are taking ownership!  

Im just so glad that so far baby Shrader hasn't been born on Christmas Day (wonder what time it is over there, hopefully its been and gone). He would never live it down and John would compare him to Jesus every time.

10 minutes ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

(wonder what time it is over there, hopefully its been and gone)

The world clock on my phone says it's 11:04pm, 25 December in Nairobi. (Yes, I know that Nairobi is in Kenya, not Zambia. :) ) So, a little time left for a Christmas birth. I hope the baby waits until tomorrow or later. And that both Esther and the baby have a healthy safe delivery result.

ETA--Google says it's and hour earlier in Zambia, so just after 10pm. Less than 2 hours of Christmas Day left.

I looked back and no one saved John's Sheep Killing Christmas Play post, but he apparently let it almost bleed to death and laughed about it. 

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

Before he got to Zambia he was all about making the converts build their own churches so they could have ownership.

Guess what, John?  They did build their own church.  And apparently they are taking ownership!  

It is truly amusing. How many times did he bitch and complain about missionaries who build churches instead of making the natives do it? 

Johnboy is having himself a little hissy-fit. He's also unfriended Roderick, Arcade, and Jolis. Probably others, those were the only ones I thought to check. What's wrong, John, are you reaping what you have sown?

13 minutes ago, EmiGirl said:

Wow... he's went almost completely private!

Ten bucks says it lasts less than two weeks before he's drama-posting again.

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I looked back and no one saved John's Sheep Killing Christmas Play post, but he apparently let it almost bleed to death and laughed about it. 

Screw him then. What a garbage human being. It’s called karma, Brother Shrader, and it’s coming to bite you in the ass big time. 

I am friends with one of his followers whose page I really enjoy reading.  It's a closed page but I will paraphrase what he has written.

John has been confronted by officials due do his illegal activities regarding his  "church" and now is saying Zambia is full of corruption.  Nice John, since you're just a visitor.

This person thinks god is sorting John out, not Satan, and it's time for John to deal with his behavior.  He says no one is stealing John's church and John is responsible for whatever happens.  John has fewer than five followers who are brainwashed to support him even when they know John is wrong.  The "wicked men" John refers to just happen to be anyone who doesn't support John.  John is very good at manipulating his FB followers who are all a taco short of a combo plate(I added the taco part because this guy is too nice to say it).

John is not talking about the foreigner(s) he illegally has brought into Zambia.

One of the many things I find fascinating about the Shraders and there ilk is how it's one rule for them, another for other people.   So person X is related to someone high up in the Government, and John doesn't like what they're doing, and that's evidence of corruption - but when, a day or so previously, someone else has a relation high up in the Government, and is lobbying them on John's behalf, that's Godly!

It's the same across the board.  John always believes rules are for other people, and then is surprised that he keeps getting caught out by not obeying laws.  He shows absolutely no respect for the government of Zambia - and at the same time rails against the USA democratic process when it goes ways he doesn't like.

And isn't it interesting that he was 100% ok with starting a spurious police case against Roderick, but now is horrified that the same tactics are used against him - albeit with the law being on Roderick's side!   I'd say "chickens coming home to roost", except we all know how well his chicken business did...

ETA: My theory is he's absolutely reveling in this latest disaster, as there's nothing a white Fundy loves as much as the idea of being persecuted.  Imagine how much money he'll make if he's kicked out of Zambia (for breaking multiple laws) and can go on a grifting tour talking about how Satan worked against him through the evil Black people of *Africa*!

7 hours ago, Carol said:

John is very good at manipulating his FB followers who are all a taco short of a combo plate(I added the taco part because this guy is too nice to say it).

Thank you for all of your information, but especially this. I'm still laughing because it's an awesome expression and John is from Texas, home of the TexMex combo plate -- typically a tostada, taco, enchiladas, tamale, rice, refritos (refried pinto beans) and a damp clump of shredded iceberg lettuce with chopped tomatoes and maybe a scoop of guacamole.  This can vary somewhat, depending on the chef's background and local preferences.  Shall we celebrate?  Here are a few of the Tex-Mex combo plate options at Tony's Mexican Restaurant and Cantina in John's home town of Katy, TX: 

Mexico City Dinner $12.50
A combination of 1 crispy taco, side of guacamole, 1 puff chile con queso, 1 cheese enchilada, 1 tamale, 1 bell pepper-chile relleno, served with rice and  beans.

Acapulco Dinner $11.25
A combination of 1 crispy taco, side of guacamole, 1 puff chile con queso, 1 cheese enchilada, 1 tamale, served with rice and  beans.

And in keeping with this theme, John is totally a pinche pendejo. 

The end may be nigh, John.  Dear, dear Esther. 

10 hours ago, Bethella said:

Ten bucks says it lasts less than two weeks before he's drama-posting again.

Yeah, because he'll be desperately vague praying for $$$$$. 

John made his latest poem public. You aren't a martyr John, you are just a common criminal. 

The Peace of God"

"A mind at rest, a heart kept sure through Christ by grace to guard
Though raging waves around us beat, we rest upon His Word
For without the storm may gather, as we travel in "the way"
Within we seek the favor, of God's smile from endless day
Like the songs of Paul and Silas, though they beaten in jail did lie
But the rough-hewn walls of prison stone, could not contain their joyful cries
They lifted hearts and voices, to their glorious King of Kings
Some may have thought them crazy, as they heard the preachers sing
But Bro. Paul had learned the lesson, God is working in the night
Though all seems lost or hopeless, God will never quit the fight
He will always be victorious, e'en when all else seems naught
O Christian let not your heart, with anxious fear be fraught
For God reigns Supreme in Heaven, and though oft' misunderstood
In how He works things together, for His Glory and our good 
So weary pilgrim hearken, if like me, your trials press
Don't be filled with care or worry, though Satan himself oppress 
Just fill your heart with Heaven, with faith and hope and love
And never cease to mediate, set your heart on things above
For our Captain is our Saviour, He our hearts and minds can keep
If we rest upon His Mighty Word, He'll give His beloved sleep
So let the peace of God today, your mind and heart to guard
Just seek His Face and rest in Him, trusting only in His Word
No matter what the outcome, be it good or be it ill
Know God will get the Glory, so rest and just be still 
Be still and know that He is God, and worketh all for good
Whether martyrs death or opened cell, be not His heart misunderstood
Read Hebrews chapter eleven, some delivered, some were not
Some escaped the edge of sword but others by it were caught
For God will have His Glory in many countless ways
But be not now shortsighted, and question our Lord's ways
For in the end we triumph, in Heaven offer praise 
We've not come to the conclusion of the boundary of earth's day
So rest in hope beloved one, through trial or grief or ill 
Almighty God is working, as in the past He's working still
And we must allow Him, our hearts and minds to keep
Through peace that can't be understood, 'til we worship at His Feet."

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia

2 minutes ago, Meeka said:

John has now created a facebook page for his poems and songs named Quill and Bible - Musings of a Historic Biblical Baptist

So he is in trouble with the law, his wife is about to give birth, he has 10 children who need to be cared for and it is Christmas, yet he spends hours creating another Facebook page that is all about him. He is in a manic phase for sure. How  long till he writes a book? 

If he writes a book about his African adventures or self-publishes a book of pomes, his sheeple will buy it. He can then re-invent himself as author extrodinaire. The profits may just feed the kids on a Rodrigues style diet. 

Thank you once again to everyone for keeping blocked folk up-to-date. 

10 hours ago, Carol said:

This person thinks god is sorting John out, not Satan, and it's time for John to deal with his behavior.  He says no one is stealing John's church and John is responsible for whatever happens.  John has fewer than five followers who are brainwashed to support him even when they know John is wrong.  The "wicked men" John refers to just happen to be anyone who doesn't support John.  John is very good at manipulating his FB followers who are all a taco short of a combo plate(I added the taco part because this guy is too nice to say it).

This confirms everything we have been saying here.  We have been reading between the lines of John's posts, but we have been following him long enough to see through his bullshit and self-serving lies.

John is not talking about the foreigner(s) he illegally has brought into Zambia.

I'm assuming this means Arcade (and possibly Jolis) who are both from Burundi. 

2 hours ago, Meeka said:

John has now created a facebook page for his poems and songs named Quill and Bible - Musings of a Historic Biblical Baptist

Dear Rufus, I thought you were snarking, but indeed he has!  He's loading it with all his terrible verse as I write.

Has John nothing better to do than play on facebook?  Don't answer that!

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

This confirms everything we have been saying here.  We have been reading between the lines of John's posts, but we have been following him long enough to see through his bullshit and self-serving lies.

I'm assuming this means Arcade (and possibly Jolis) who are both from Burundi. 

Dear Rufus, I thought you were snarking, but indeed he has!  He's loading it with all his terrible verse as I write.

Has John nothing better to do than play on facebook?  Don't answer that!

Course he has nothing to do.  He can't preach and is restricted to one area for proselytizing.

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

So he is in trouble with the law, his wife is about to give birth, he has 10 children who need to be cared for and it is Christmas, yet he spends hours creating another Facebook page that is all about him. He is in a manic phase for sure. How  long till he writes a book? 

He should co-author one with J-Rod.  I think it would be very interesting, at least for a chapter or two.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived