IGNORED

John Shrader 14: Preparing Toilet Paper for Zambia

Coconut Flan

Ooh, I'm gonna pray on his behalf to the same god who influenced the Alabama Senate race. Is that ok with you, John? 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SPHASH said:

Is David Rea having the same problem?

Good question.  Rea was generally more cautious and law-abiding than Shrader though.  I think we are all blocked from his Facebook page now though.

This really is poetic justice.  John has been contemptuous of Zambia's laws from the start and we have all been wanting it to catch up to him.

John really is a horrible human being with no respect for the Zambians he has been trying to convert from their Christianity to his "Historic Baptist" Christianity.  As far as I can discern, John's beliefs are based on a work of fiction by J. M. Carroll.  Well, a work of fiction in the sense that all the references "proving" the Trail of Blood seem to be to non-existent documents.

Amongst John's many other sins, I will never forgive him for what he did to Arcade.  That was truly despicable, especially if Handia's claim that John told Arcade to overstay his visa in order to be discipled is correct.

John is reaping what he sowed.  I just feel sorry for Esther and the kids.

Well, tonight I will be sipping mulled apple cider as I sing along with carols and decorate the Christmas tree.  I will also be belting out the Alleluia Chorus with extra feeling this year as I contemplate the imminent failure of John Shrader's Fake Mission to Zambia.

4 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

@Gobsmacked I truly dislike John too and I can’t figure out why he irritates me so much. I think most of the other men we discuss are more dangerous and unhinged but John endlessly pretensiouly prancing about blithering on about persecution just makes me want to slap him.

It was the first set of funeral pics that did for me. I've always disliked the idea of him. 

Seeing him prancing around the grave mound waving bible and reaching to the sky. Revolting.

Palimpsest, I need a Portal key to come join you. I just love mulled apple cider, can't sing but would give it my best try.:my_biggrin:.

32 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I can't see him skipping preaching for Christmas. I think it will be too much of a temptation.

If poor baby number 11 arrives on Christmas Day, he could stage a silent Nativity Play. He wouldn't count that as being illegal!!

Seriously though all that  Esther and the kids need now is for the baby to arrive safely. 

According to Rea's latest prayer letter his church bought property  and a building. He only needs $25,000 for a new roof plus the cost of gutting it and putting in all new plumbing and electrical. 

@Gobsmacked, you would be very welcome.  I'll strap some mulled cider to a ferret for you and send it on its way.  Please attach a virtual mince pie for me when you return the ferret.

Good singing is not necessary in this house.  We absolutely murder carols.  Volume, feeling, and the willingness to make a complete fool of yourself is all that is required here. :)

3 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

According to Rea's latest prayer letter his church bought property  and a building. He only needs $25,000 for a new roof plus the cost of gutting it and putting in all new plumbing and electrical. 

But is his church registered, I ponder.

26 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

In in April 2016 prayer letter Rea said he took all the steps to get registered. 

He always did have far more sense than John.  

I can't stand Rea and his beliefs either, but the contrast between his prayer letters and John's is astonishing. 

John is out of his gourd, drunk on perceived power, and constantly attacked by Satan.  Rea is so much more respectful.  And he dots his "i"s and crosses his "t's when it comes to buying property.  

http://rea.teamzambia.com/archive-of-rea-family-prayer-letters/

John and Rea share the same awful beliefs(except John seems to be afraid of Muslims while Rea hates them), but Rea knows how to get his shit together. John just manically leaps from one thing to the next without a thought or plan. 

No real news from John about his meeting with important people, just a reminder that he is being persecuted.

Truly blessed...even in persecution and trial

"Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets." - Luke 22, 23

"Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed." - Isaiah 66:5

Thanks for your prayers on our behalf. God is working. Will update you as things develop further.

js

Well he did give a full update and things did not go well. He cannot step one foot on the church property or he will be arrested.

The "peace of God, which passeth all understanding" that guards our hearts and minds allows us to be in a stressful situation...without being stressed. Truly amazing.

At this time, I've been advised to follow the Authorities order not to preach here or even step foot on the mission church's property, lest I give the authorities an excuse to arrest me, and then they would be able to paint me as a trouble maker.

I went yesterday and requested this order to stop preaching here under threat of arrest in writing, but the local Authorities refused to do so. A clear sign of something not being "above board."

I am deeply saddened that I will not even be able to attend church services Sunday, much less preach. The threat of arrest is, as I said, even if I am found at the church.

God is helping me in this...when I went to Nepal last October, I was so humbled to be among the precious believers there that truly suffer for their faith.

To also taste, even just a tiny measure of their suffering for preaching Christ, is indeed a blessing.

Pastor Mulaisho has told me he is looking to consult a lawyer. He is the pastor and "president" of the Liberty Baptist Mission, which is the registered authority we are under here in Zambia. He is fully behind us. He cannot believe this is happening!

Another man who tells me he is related to the Vice President and attends our church services sent me a recommendation for another lawyer as well. He is shocked at this, as is everyone here that has become aware of the situation.

The Lord is fighting the battle for us, and legal representation may not even be required, as I am truly quite amazed at what God has done just this week, and who He has raised up to advocate on our behalf.

I can't wait to share the testimony.

God is using this time of trial to show me that we are indeed making an impact in the community, far greater and deeper than the "results" have shown. This thrills my heart.

The Apostles rejoiced when they were beaten and commanded not to preach, because they were "counted worthy to suffer shame" for the name of Christ.

No one has physically beaten me, although it has been threatened by the men who are behind this sad situation.

I know that God is going to receive much glory from this, no matter what happens. Already, I have seen the unbelievable mighty power of God in ordering our steps, and turning the hearts of men with contacts to the highest levels of Government here to take interest and lend their assistance.

Waiting, resting, trusting, and rejoicing in hope,

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia

It sounds like he finally pissed off the wrong people. He isn't saying whose these evil people are, but I bet the church property is in their name. 

Some wicked men here are seeking to have us removed from Kafue so they can, in their minds, seize the church and "take over." I've been falsely accused of illegal activities with no proof, all our papers are in order, but one of the men enlisted his friend to help whose father is in a high position in Govt. 

That father has even called the police here, accusing me of doing illegal activities, and the officer wisely told this high official to have the accusers come to him. They won't, because the police already know them to be men of ill repute with reports on file of criminal actions.

The father pulled some strings to get immigration to harass me, and order me to not even be found at the church under threat of arrest. This is not a legal order. I've done nothing to break the law and all my papers are in order.

John's not going to preach because he's scared of being arrested.  John's bright enough to know that he wouldn't enjoy jail.  His "Zeal for the Lord" goes away at the thought of being uncomfy.  He always was a coward.

I am deeply saddened that I will not even be able to attend church services Sunday, much less preach. The threat of arrest is, as I said, even if I am found at the church.

Oh, sing some hymns with the children instead, John.  Change a few diapers.  Cook the kids their Christmas dinner and let Esther put her feet up for a change.  Hold Esther's hand while she is in labor... 

But, for the love of little kittens, please do not write another poem!

Pastor Mulaisho has told me he is looking to consult a lawyer. He is the pastor and "president" of the Liberty Baptist Mission, which is the registered authority we are under here in Zambia. He is fully behind us. He cannot believe this is happening!

I bet Pastor Ackim Mulaisho is consulting a lawyer, and that he can't believe this is happening.  He's on the hook too over John's unregistered churches.

John has made another post that is basically just like one of his comments except he adds a couple of things. 

In times of distress one sometimes fails to think clearly. I've not tried to intentionally be vague in my previous posts, only brief. 

Oh yes you have John. Your story doesn't make a bit of sense the way you tell it because you have intentionally left out important parts. If you want to be honest then say who actually owns that land and the building(Rodrick most likely), exactly what was the problem with your church sign(it advertises an illegal church) and why you have to only preach in the Copperbelt(because that is where you are legally supposed to be).

They won't, because the police here already knows one of them to be a man of ill repute with reports on file of criminal actions against me already. I didn't press charges, but I did file a report against just such an occasion.

Isn't it Rodrick that he accused of stealing stuff?

Everyone here (the Zambians) are in shock over these developments... (except the evil men who are perpetuating them). They're very upset that their missionary pastor is being stopped from even preaching under threat of arrest!

I'm sure all the Zambians are just very upset that the Great White Preacher can't even preach. :roll:

Things will take time as the Government is now on "Industrial Break" until after Christmas.

So John is stuck not being able to play missionary until after Christmas. 

Someone asked about Esther:

This makes her sad. The main guy behind this is the one we've helped the most. She showed love to him as if he were her own son, so to have him threatening myself, and even her and her children is just heartbreaking and unbelievable...

This sounds like Rodrick and that he almost certainly owns this land. I think John always saw him as like a puppy who would mindlessly follow him around doing his bidding. It never entered his mind that he would one day stand up to John and then one day say "You know what, I fucking own all this shit."

100% of John followers(which appears to be almost no one) agree with John.

He refused to come to hear his fellow Zambians who are members of the mission church. 100% vote to discipline him.

So many opportunities to criticise John Shrader and yet I find myself focusing on something utterly trivial. John said that Esther was upset by the threats made against them and their children. Except that he didn't quite say it like that; he referred to the children as Esther's kids. It's probably a slip of the fingers or mind. I sincerely hope so. I'm struggling to imagine that John could be even less hands-on than I thought. Ugh. 

so they can, in their minds, seize the church and "take over."

Wasn't John's original deal to train men in the "seminary" to go out and found their own churches?  Roderick or whoever probably decided it was time to do just that.  One has to wonder, yes, one does, if there was a recent absolutely final straw, when John got on someone's very last nerve, there was another facebook contretemps, there was another defector who saw through John's bullshit. 

Yes, my money is on Roderick being the "evil person" trying to oust John.  Possibly with the help of other former converts, and perhaps one of them is Handia.  Handia is the only person who has spoken out openly against John and his father could well be the "high official."

Let us review what we know about Roderick and how all this went down.  I didn't look up exact dates but I think this is pretty accurate.

Roderick was one of the very first converts after John reached Kafue.  His facebook page doesn't tell us much but here it is: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009005928561

Until about 6 months ago Roderick was:

• John's right hand man receiving much extravagant praise from John
  • Preaching almost more frequently than John
  • Part of the Bible study group (AKA the fake Bible Institute)
  • Told to turn down a better job in Lusaka to be discipled by John
  • John's primary translator
  • Very involved in building both the Timothy House and chicken coop on the church land.
  • The main chicken carer until all the chickens died
  • Loyal to John (with "Black Bull" Boyd) when John kicked out Arcade and Jolis.

In addition Roderick was married to Jacqueline by John and is Bro. Phellion's brother-in-law.  Jacqueline seemed to do a lot of babysitting for Esther and John bossed Roderick around like a servant. 

Roderick, with Jacqueline, gave John intros into both Mulamba village (the church plant run by Phellion and David Banda) and to another village on the Mozambique border where she also has relatives.  Bro. Phellion is apparently still loyal to John.

John promised to pay Roderick some sort of a salary but never came through.  He occasionally gave him a bit of money like baksheesh  but then told him he wasn't spending it right and was eating too much meat.  (source @clearingthingsup)

There have been various kerfuffles when John claimed Roderick was being attacked by Satan, but they all got sorted out until: 

According to Handia there was a huge fight a few months ago when Roderick and Boyd confronted John and told him he should step down as pastor because he was unfit.

John had Roderick arrested for "theft of church property."  To whit, a cell phone that John himself had given Roderick. John did not to press charges (source @clearingthingsup) but this may be Roderick's "criminal record."

Where is @clearingthingsup?   I hope she is OK.

It's unfortunate that all this is happening when Esther is due to go into labor at any minute. I've always felt sorry for her but I especially feel sorry for her right now.

14 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Can Pastor Mulaisho decide to drop John or is he stuck with him now? 

If he did drop John, would John have to leave ASAP? Lots of questions John!

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It's unfortunate that all this is happening when Esther is due to go into labor at any minute. I've always felt sorry for her but I especially feel sorry for her right now.

Esther had the stress of moving to Zambia when pregnant with Stephen. Had Isiah, hopefully without too much stress. Now this pregnancy sounds to have been very stressful. 

She needs to be home with her family. I hope her Mum is able to fly out to help her. John will sink into his manic dip, if he hasn't already and spend days in bed. Hoping also that the local ladies are kind to her. They know she is married to an idiot. 

38 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

If he did drop John, would John have to leave ASAP? Lots of questions John!

I'm sure Pastor Ackim could drop John, but that wouldn't necessarily get John deported if his other papers are in order and he hasn't been convicted of any crimes.  Hah!

It would certainly have an effect on John's visa and residency permits when they come up for renewal.  Does anyone remember when John last renewed his visa and residency permit? 

I also wonder whether Pastor Ackim was John's original sponsoring national pastor in 2014.  He was never mentioned until very recently, and John may have had to scramble around to find a new national sponsor when he was dumped by Valley Baptist.

John seems to rather be enjoying the praise heaped on him for "suffering" so much. 

If Pastor Ackim dropped John and all his papers are in order, but the church property isn't in his name, then John is rather in a pickle. Sure he could stay in Zambia, but what the heck would he do? Even if Pastor Ackim keeps him on, if he can't get the land back, he is going to be in trouble. No way Pastor Ackim wants John on his doorstep working with him and John wouldn't do it anyway. 

John is indeed in a pickle.  And he is wallowing in the attention.  His responses on Facebook are making me want to puke.

In the estimation of men our ministry right now seems a failure...but let's see what continued faithfulness will bring in the future, if God desires us to stay here. It's in His Mighty Hands. Thanks

I would say that his ministry is a failure.  I'd also say that God is telling him to go home.

Yes sir. We're not avenging ourselves. That's God's job. No attack.

He's done plenty of attacking.  He started by trashing Arcade and Jolis's reputations (without solid evidence against either because he couldn't make up his mind) and then moved on to Roderick.  

They won't come, because the police here already knows one of them to be a man of ill repute with reports on file of criminal actions against me already. I didn't press charges, but I did file a report against just such an occasion.

He accused poor Roderick of stealing a cell phone  "against such an occasion."  It was pure rage, revenge, and a pre-emptive attack against Roderick and Boyd for trying to ask him to step down.   

These men are going after the Lord's Church. It's not "my" church or ministry, it's His.

It is certainly not John's church.  Remember, whoever originally provided the money for the land, John couldn't legally put in his name or in the name of an unregistered church.  John has also been tithing his church members, IIRC

Former Church members built that church, the Timothy House, the Baptismal font, and the chicken coop with their bare hands.  It is their church - and they probably have the deed to the land!

There are two sides to this story and John's version is not credible here.  I am not taking his word for anything because we have caught him in too many lies.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived